[PP-F1] Direction (Opal)

She was stupid. Reckless. Ego stretched too far to prevent such a mess from happening. It was too late to run away now, not that Jazmyne would ever attempt to do so, even if her life depended on it. Actually, her life probably did depend on making such a tough choice. But it had to happen. She had to-

"Ay, Jazmyne, you scared? And here I was beginning to actually believe you aren't a spoiled, whiny bitch. Guess I was wrong, hmm~?" A tall, orange-haired, freckled woman teased Jazmyne, twirling the tanned girl's hair between two fingers. Red eyes flashed, mocking Jazmyne with their testing glare, sending a shiver down her spine as the freckled woman continued moving forward, three others player not far behind as Jazmyne paced quickly in order to keep up with the front of the group, not wanting to seem weak or incapable of following the dangerous guild.

Nevermind. 

The brunette groaned, her insides churning as soon as the crunch of grass reached her attentive ears. Every person apart of this "guild" kept Jazmyne in a tight circle, trapped and confined to the center as they made way further and further into the open fields of Floor 1. Jazmyne could hear her own heart beating in her ears, butterflies flapping their wings rapidly within her stomach as chocolate colored eyes darted back and forth nervously. Her first time out in the fields consisted of being stuck without a weapon, yet with potential PKers who knew a dare would get to a competitive Jazmyne. The dare being to prove that she could fend off a few monsters despite being Level 1. Jazmyne felt idiotic for risking her life but had to prove how strong she'd become no matter what it took. Her ego wouldn't allow not taking the dare, nor would her hatred for the small guild of Level 20's. They'd pushed her around all day continuously, and now went a bit too far for Jazmyne's liking.

"Why'd you stop? Pathetic mutt, I knew you couldn't handle a task so simple. You disgust me."

A kick to one of Jazmyne's knees, from who knows, and the brunette fell to the ground with a gasp. The four players surrounding her began laughing while throwing crude insults in her direction. Jazmyne felt weak, incapable of protecting herself, and all sorts of emotions that weren't detectable at the moment because of the way she felt as if she were being squeezed to death on the inside. There wasn't ever a problem with insecurity on her part, not at all, but when you're rude enough to anyone they're bound to break eventually. Without hope, feeling alone and stuck in time, Jazmyne didn't even flinch as the freckled woman, the leader she presumed, pulled out a fancy rapier, holding the weapon dangerously close to Jazmyne's head.

"Get. Away." The brunette muttered, slowly crawling to her feet, flipping long, brown locks over her shoulders. "I'll kill you if I have to! I won't tell you twice! Get away from me and stop telling yourself lies, because I'll let you know I'm ten times better than any of you will ever be!" Naturally she felt powerful, quickly equipping her Bull-Whip in defiance. But Jazmyne couldn't do anything. She didn't even know how to or where to begin. The rest clearly knew this as their chuckles only grew in volume. 

Even after everything she'd been through, Jazmyne wouldn't give up. Because then she would've been telling lies about her strength, and lies weren't something that Jazmyne attached herself to.

"A-Are we going to help her?" The small imp named Jaken finally spoke up, looking up at his Master. Opal studied the situation. Those players were from a rival PK guild. With the name like Laughing Coffin sprouting up, others attempted to make a name for themselves, but they were just mindless bullies picking on the weak players of the world. She snickered lightly, "I don't know..." Opal replied to the small imp. His round bulging eyes sat back to the scene, "Oh my!" he watched as the woman was kicked from underneath her feet and taking a tumble to the ground. 

Opal's eyes narrowed, the sharpness of the color growing more violent with each passing moment, "Technically, they are trespassing on Laughing Coffin Territory. I should handle this not because of the girl, but because of a possible turf war in the future..." Opal stood up, she had been crouching in the darkness of a shadow that sun could not reach with her little Imp familiar, Jaken, standing beside her. 

"Wait Master Opal! Look!"  The woman squinted her eyes from the distance between the newbie brunette and the circle of players formed around her. She had mustered strength to her feet and was standing defiantly against them, even with the basic of whip weapons at her disposal. She seemed so green, not even a set of leather armor or anything. Opal smiled, her black full lips growing with each raised syllable spoken by that woman.

"She is a feisty one is she not?" Opal mused to herself, "Yes. Let us make ourselves known, Jaken." 

-

Like a serpentine snake ready to strike, Opal moved through the darkness of the shadows, her figure continuing to be masked by the darkness as she drew close to the field of battle that was presumably about to happen. The gang of ruffians banded together by the words of the female with spear wielder, her locks of hair tangled up in her fingers as she laughed and gave the go ahead to attack. Behind Jazmyne, Opal stood, a long single purple wing unfurled from her back. Immediately the area around them starting to grow bleak and dark. A potion that was used had called upon a darkness fog effect that would wrap around Opal like an aura enchantment. Disembodied laughter began to raise through the fog like darkness. Purple eyes that glowed with an intense and deep seeded hate seemed to grow in volume and more intimidating. The wing unfurled as Opal shot her arm out towards the side. A massive long katana simply named The Masamune X materialized in her hand and her black lips were now growing wide with a delighted smile. 

"Run..." the woman whispered with a laugh, in the haze of darkness there were shouts of deafening cries from those who had once attempted to strike the female player. Opal raised her blade to each one of them, swift actions followed like a dark blue as she moved around the field of combat taking the players down one by one and knocking their HP levels dangerously low. Had she wanted to, she could have killed them. 

The only one left standing was the Princess girl that had masterminded this attack, the spear wielding woman had her mouth wide open. She coughed and wheezed from the dark smoke aura that smelled like ash and sulfur.  The aura around Opal continued to twist and turn in the air, as she looked upon the last remaining attackers. The member of the Laughing Coffin smiled, twisting her black lips. 

"Your move..." Opal said standing in a ready position. The spear wielder ran forward, giving a battle cry with her spear stretched out ready to skewer Opal. Sliding a foot forward and sweeping the seven foot blade upwards with a single hand, she easily deflected the blow against her popping the spear upwards. With a simple twist of her foot, as energy collected into her stance, she shifted her weight and placed both hands on the hilt. With a turnaround slash, the woman screamed for her as she was blasted several feet away from the dark aura as it soon dissipated. The others were on the ground groaning and paralyzed for the moment. It soon had worn off and they all fled into the woods. 

Jaken laughed, "And you better not come back!" he yelled with his staff raised. He turned around and clapped his hands, "Another impressive display, Mistress Opal! Truly the Queen of Hell! The Master of Disaster! The--" 

"That's enough, Jaken." Opal turned and looked at the woman now standing in front of her, "Are you alright? I was watching you from a distance, I wanted to play around with those kids so I came to interject. I am sure you could have taken them on by yourself...But, I couldn't resist myself." The area no longer covered by Opal's almost seemingly evil aura, and her eyes softly changed back to their natural state. Her Masamune blade was jabbed into the Earth at an angle, "My name is Opal, and this is my familiar, Jaken." she gestured to the Imp, "Jaken! King of the Imps!" he said with a sweeping low bow. 

Edited by Opal

Bile lifted itself through Jazmyne's throat, nearly escaping the poor girl's mouth, being forced back down with a dry swallow of the putrid taste. This could be the end, Jazmyne knew, and that fact alone sent her mind elsewhere. Death the only thing she feared by now, once being distant with her content life taken for granted. Now she held onto her life tighter than ever, afraid that if the grasp loosened even a tiny bit that she'd fail to keep herself alive altogether, and would perish not only alone but with shame laced throughout her regretful conscience. Regret coming from the fact that she hadn't tried harder to remain on Earth. Inside Aincrad. And instead allowed such weak-looking players take advantage of her egotistical ways.

No. Jazmyne certainly wouldn't allow herself to die this way. And perhaps fate thought the same for soon enough her vision had been rendered useless, along with everyone else's. If not for the rest expressing a sudden blindness, Jazmyne would've believed that the dark void was death itself and she'd be stuck in a virtual simulation for the rest of the time her brain continued on. Fortunately that hadn't been the case, she knew, and without hesitation the tanned female rolled herself forward, grunting in the process as weapons clashed and maniacal laughter filled the air. She could be next. If the rest of the group was being attacked then surely she'd be hurt as well in the end. But if the warm presence she felt from behind before the fog rolled in hadn't killed her then, which would've been extremely easy, then it'd make little to no sense to go for her now. 

The scene seemed to flash before Jazmyne's widened, chocolate eyes full of fear yet twinkling in awe, mouth gaping and throat even drier than before. Her heart felt as if a million tiny hands were squeezing the helpless organ, butterflies pausing the continuous flapping of their wings in utter surprise in response to the sudden turn of events. Jazmyne's limbs had a mind of their own and soon her legs, feeling numb yet moving anyways, carried her in front the woman who'd saved her life. The darkness. A player she owed so much already and could never pay back, one she feared yet respected and felt utmost gratitude towards. This woman was not only attractive, but powerful to and emitted an aura as such. Jazmyne already felt envy swelling within yet she kept calm, chest heaving up and down at a much quicker pace than she'd realized. A near death experience wasn't an ordinary experience. Well... Was it? Jazmyne felt weak in this death game where she should be used to fighting. Be used to encountering enemies. But the girl still had much to learn and understand, no matter how strong.

"Sure I could." Jazmyne smiled, finally forming words in a measly croak, now standing tall as she made eye contact with her savior. "Not in such an amazing display, though. I-I um, I really needed you out there." Not one to give "thank"'s, Jazmyne settled with that reply, the look in her eyes enough to stand for how she felt. "Opal. I can promise you when I say "it's nice to meet you" that I'm not lying. We couldn't have met in any other way that would make me appreciate you more to be honest." Twirling thick strands of dark hair between her fingers, Jazmyne takes a good look at Opal, blushing a bit as she's never felt such envy before. "I'm jealous. I-uh-I mean my name's Jazmyne. You could've killed them, ya know, so why didn't you? And why didn't you attack me, too? I could've very well been apart of their gang for all you knew... Yet you saved me instead. Why?"

So many questions filled the teenager's head, yet she could only ask so much at a time. 

Opal twisted her hand around the hilt of the Masamune to unsheath it from the earth which she had displayed it upon. With the grip can the dematerialization of the item as it made its way back into her inventory. The lone purple wing that was outstretched began to break apart into magenta and violet pixelated fragments as it soon disappeared from her body. The woman stretched her arms above her head in the sunlight and gave a soft yawn when the woman in front of her explained her appreciation of Opal's help which in turn made her laugh lightly.

Jaken was also amused by the younger woman and her desire to appreciate Opal for saving her, the little green imp chuckled lightly and looked up to his Master as her blade disappeared from her hand. Opal in turned flicked the long snow colored hair off her shoulders and smiled with those cunning black lips her attention on the chocolate eyed woman before her, "To kill or not to kill, that is the question these days. In fact, I have to be careful with who I stick my blade into. I am part of a PK guild known as Laughing Coffin, or so I shall be soon. The last part of my oath is to kill a player of  worth, until then, I am stained green with this crystal. And for saving you?" The woman laughed, she got dangerously close to the female. Her hand falling over her shoulder and caressed her neck, bringing up the tendrils of dark hair into her hands. Her soft fingers played with her hair, feeling the silken fibers until she brought it up to her nose and gave it a whiff, "There was something about you that I wanted to see for myself," the woman said letting go of Jazmyne's hair and now produced both her milky hands upon the woman's shoulders, massaging the muscles. 

Opal was a person that made people feel uncomfortable around her, whether it was a sexual display of her body, or by these simple gestures and touches. It had become even worse for those who fell into her web knowing full well of what kind of person she was and what she had done in her past. All these little emotions would flood a person and creating the most awkward and intense of scenarios. Opal's fingers continued to move through her shoulders and she leaned down into her ear, "But why? Why indeed? As I said, there was something in you I liked. I couldn't quite make out your conversation with that woman, but you seemed rather defiant. You wouldn't let someone like that break you. But I wonder, how much pressure it would take until you are broken. And that is something I enjoy doing to people...But instead of breaking you, I'd rather mold you. A new player no doubt? Just find her path in this world, yeah?' Opal continued to massage the woman's shoulders, then stopped and brought her hands over her arms rubbing them up and down, "Answer a few questions for me, will you? And answer honestly...Because..." Opal squeezed her arms tight, "I'll know if you are telling me a lie..." 

She removed her hands from Jazmyne's arms and moved back in front of her, her arms hugging her body as she shifted her weight on one leg, "How far are you willing to go for power like my own?" Her black lips curled into a mildly sinister grin.  

Oh how Jazmyne desired to wield the very weapon that Opal had unequipped only seconds ago in her own hands, swinging and thrusting and plunging into whoever or whatever she wanted. It certainly was a true sign of dominance if the rest of the woman's character hadn't done the proper job. Jazmyne's dark eyes crept from the flashy display of the disappearing katana to Opal's painted lips, parted as the woman laughed, a sound that chilled her blood, seemingly echoing in her ears. The brunette couldn't tell whether she was still recovering from a near-death experience, all the more frightened in the presence of a killer, or over-amused to the point of euphoria. After all she'd never been presented with such a woman before. Nor such deep-rooted feelings of envy. Though one day she'd make it to the top, Jazmyne knew, and then she'd exert her power over Aincrad, making those who'd once defied her bow down to kiss her boots. Soon.

A single touch to Jazmyne's soft, tanned skin and all pleasant visions of the future ran away. All questions scattered and limbs stiffened, leaving Jazmyne vulnerable, frozen in time, feeling warm inside yet cold to the touch. She still hadn't gotten used to touch, whether intimate or not she had yet to be able to tell, and thus any form of physical contact sent a dark pink color spreading from head-to-toe on the surface of Jazmyne's figure. Each movement that Jazmyne watched attentively from her peripheral vision sending adrenaline throughout her veins, causing each heartbeat to quicken in pace, sending rapid wing-beating butterflies to the pit of her gut, each touch as electrifying as the first. "There's a lot you haven't seen." The brunette commented, gulping down her anxiousness in the form of thick saliva, tone much stronger and unwavering than before, though still that of a uncertain child's. "I don't find my path, Opal, I make one. But you're not in my way, I don't think. You're here to help and I accept that." Light, oddly comforting, tingly touches were what Jazmyne had become used to. This woman, she wasn't here to hurt Jazmyne, but instead assist her on her way to becoming better. Dangerously powerful. Instantly, upon hearing those certain words, Jazmyne truly did accept Opal as an influential helper. A role model. Because who wouldn't want to be so persuasive? So enticing and compelling?

"Lies ain't my thing." Jazmyne felt a little hurt that someone would think she'd lie, but due to the situation at hand and the fact that this could potentially be an extremely important moment in her life, she kept quiet and continued listening, deciding to later lecture Opal on her own beliefs. If there was a later. Opal's sudden change in gentleness sent Jazmyne yelping quietly, jumping in place before quickly readjusting in order to forget the embarrassing mistake. Though the woman's grin, so wicked and so wrong yet amazing to take sight of, made up for her previous rough action. In fact, in reaction Jazmyne giggled, flashing bright teeth as she formed a smirk of sorts, thin brows quirked ever so curiously as she placed both hands on her hips, tilting them to the side, stepping forward a bit. "I've been thinking the same question ever since you arrived. Good thing the answer's an easy one. Opal, I'd do anything to be on the top. I mean, I already am... But what's being on top without power? I want people to squirm under my touch and to bow when I walk in a room. I want the name "Jazmyne" to be known." Jazmyne lowered her tone before speaking once more. "And I'll make all of that happen in whatever way I have to. Even if it means permanently wiping a few annoying faces from this stupid game."

Opal's violet eyes carried her vision through a small portal or glimpse of a possible future between the two. The female Samurai, Kunoichi, Player Killer, Hell Bent Renegade, Murderer...names that would trickle forth on the lips of player's names when she walked by them; walking through towns or even a dungeon amongst others. The female presented her hand in the form of an open palm and slowly closed it as she spoke, "The world in the palm of your hands? A little girl such as yourself has no authority for the time being. You are weak, useless, utterly a nothing. A small little stain on this little floating castle. You are merely one of thousands of other players. But we'll change all that, certainly. But before then, you also must understand humility, defeat and fear. Because these things empower a person. Fear and defeat will help you grow and you will learn how to use these mechanics upon those who have placed it upon yourself." 

Opal dropped her arm to the side and then shrugged, "I'm kidding.  Hahahaha!" the woman's laughter echoes annoyingly about the small field in which they stood, the woman teasing the girl before her with all this serious dialogue of being weak and puny and how she was just another player, "I started out with nothing in my time. A man helped me along my journey to get me here. You shall meet him as well, in fact, I believe that is what we are going to do. How about we go for a little walk?" Opal brushed the long snow white hair off her shoulders and brought her menu up and began idly chatting with another player on the other end through speed texting. Although Opal had to wait several moments before going onto her next message, "My leader is a busy man it seems. He does not have time to look at you, so that is out of the window. I suppose until he gets back to me, we will have to make our own fun." Opal said with another careless shrug of her arms. 

Swinging her body around to meet Jazmyne's eyes, her black lips curled and smiled and then all together, her body fell into the grass and she sat down, "Sit with me little Buttercup. Remember those questions I wanted to ask you? I am ready to ask those now." Opal patted the grass next to her for the woman to sit down beside her. Waiting for the moment, Opal brought up her menu, sliding one leg over the other and leaning back with one hand stretched out to keep her body propped up, giving a very casual and laid back look. 

Within moments between her fingers materialized a smoking cigarette. Orange perfume gifted the air from its aroma as the woman silently sat taking a rather long and much needed drag from it. Black lips parted as the orange plume lifted from her mouth and speared the air with its scent. All the while, Jaken sat next to Opal on her opposite side and hunched over with his arms together as he seemingly looked as if he were meditating.  

"Do you smoke?" Opal asked, for the moment. It might be rude to indulge in such nicotine desires if the party was also interested in relaxing, "Should you want one, feel free to ask. I alchemize these things up the wazoo at my shop. But yes, on to the questions. You being a player, have you decided what sort of build or class you are aiming to achieve while here? If you are seeking power, I would suggest not taking a support class. And while Tanks have hefty amounts of HP and Mitigation, they won't shine later on till they powered up their weapon ranks. So I can see you going into DPS, I myself fashion myself as more of a Utility player, but it's mostly all Tank, Dps, Support right now." Opal indulged once more on her orange flavored cig, allowing the smoke to billow out of her mouth before blowing it straight up into the air with a tilted head. 

"Ugh." Jazmyne groaned, rolling her eyes before placing a hand to her forehead in irritation. This lecture? What every player droned on about in Sword Art Online? A measly game where you could kill without a care in the world? Fortunately Opal had been joking, or else Jazmyne would've lost an immense amount of respect for her new-found role model. The brunette didn't want to face fear or any of the junk. She was young, without guilt and absolutely lethargic when useless work, such as dealing with mental strain, had to be performed in order to gain a certain want, and Jazmyne would rather not have to go through pain when she could be inflicting the awful feeling on others she despised. With a twisted grimace, Jazmyne stood through the fake speech, internally writhing and squirming, wishing to silence Opal. And, again, she would have if the curvaceous woman hadn't been playing around with such serious-sounding words.

"You really got me there, eesh. Great acting skills." Jazmyne sighed aloud, chest heaving up and down as she took in a deep breath, exhaling in relief, grin once again evident among her relaxed features. "Good to know you're not one of those chumps that think pain can make someone better. If anything I'd think it'd make you weaker and more vulnerable... Y'know? Experienced but also scarred for life, basically, and I don't want that for myself." The thought of having to experience events and moments far more traumatizing than death itself, something that'd already been presented by entering Aincrad, stirred unpleasant feelings in the core of Jazmyne's very being. She wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her nor would she allow anything to phase her, no matter what, and if not possible then Jazmyne would retaliate as she always had. With anger. Given that by the time such an event does occur, she's strong enough to defy such a miserable timeline. Now pacing back and forth in anticipation, gaze averting elsewhere to take in the boring scenery of the current Floor 1 Field that the two occupied, Jazmyne paused only when Opal spoke again, the fluid movements of the woman's hands now ceased.

"Alright." The brunette complied, fresh grass crunching beneath her boots as she moved next to the woman, sliding onto her knees, placing both hands in her lap before truly getting comfortable. Jazmyne felt safe in the open fields with such a strong companion by her side. Not to mention she didn't believe that Opal would be planning on hurting her anytime soon. Thickly-lashed lids fluttered shut as the sweet scent of Opal's cigarette filled the air. Jazmyne's chocolate eyes landed on the item expertly held between the woman's fingers as she scanned it, as if in deep thought. "There's a first time for everything." Jazmyne eventually breathed through her lips, hungry and curious all at once, reminded of how long it'd been since she ate. Perhaps the cigarette tasted how it smelled and would quench her needs. "My mom really loves to smoke, and my dad's into fancy cigars, so guess it only makes sense to take after my folks. I'm not the type to pick up a habit anyways. I can drop an addiction in a second if there's a reason to." She went on to boast of her high quality traits, only growing silent when Opal began to speak. Everything that left the woman's black lips happened to be interesting. Well, so far, and that made Jazmyne want to actually listen, whenever the other player spoke, for once in her lifetime. 

"I'm petite. I'm fast. I'm sorta kinda quick-witted. My skills would be probably be useless as a space-taking Healer, and I don't fit the profile of a Tank so... DPS it is! I've done pretty awesome as a DPS on games before so I don't see it being a problem now. I'm prepared." Clapping her hands together, Jazmyne's eyes flickered over to Opal's own, holding a childish twinkle of excitement within the darkness of them, the brunette wondering if Opal would be pleased with her decision. "Now it's my turn. Who's that animal-creature-thingy over there?" A thin finger pointed to the green imp, one Jazmyne couldn't properly see due to Opal's figure being right beside her, but she'd seen it before and had been ever-so curious. "And are those... Real?" Taking both hands, Jazmyne opened and closed her palms together, as if to exaggerate the entirety of Opal's large bust, Jazmyne's eyes wide and teeth glimmering in the sun, giggles emitting from her throat as she performed the action before resting her hands back in place.

Holding out an expectant hand, the brunette piped up with the flip of her hair, "I'll take cigarette now."

Opal nodded her head gently as Jazmyne listed off her good traits and that she was more than ready to take on the role of a DPS as she had mentioned this was not her first game, unlike Opal who played very little if any at all these sort of massive open world rpg types. Delicate fingers flicked the ashes of her cig before spiraling it around and holding it out to the woman who had requested it, "We can share this one." She said passing it over. 

She looked over her shoulder and brought herself upwards stretching her arms once more into the air and setting them in front of her in her lap. The small Imp stood up brushing the grass over his robes and coughed. He stood and looked at Opal, they nodded at one another and she began, "This is my familiar, Jaken. He is the King of Imps. You can get a familiar if you want from a quest called Feeding the Enemy. It's not too difficult to do if you plan on just picking up a pet. But if you want something a little extra, like Jaken here. You'll have to be a little lucky, this one comes with a mod to increase my Accuracy. So he comes with me to battles," The imp scurried towards Jazmyne and shouldered his staff, "I am Jaken! King of the Imps!" he implored with a raised hand. Opal had suspected he was about say something else, but instead he opted out and sat in their circle and once more began to 'meditate.' Opal frowned, "He is actually a lot more talkative than thins." 

The woman shrugged and laughed at Jazmyne's next comment, her gesturing hands at Opal's homegrown melons as one might say. Sitting up straight and showing her full bust, the woman was proud of her full hips and voluptuous body, "My parent's and I have hispanic blood. We are known for our large hips and our big boobs. My mother's side of the family all have big boobs. So yeah, these are as real as they can get both in and out of the game. I've heard no complaints so far from men or ladies alike so far. Good tools to use for when you want something as well. I'm not afraid to use my body to get what I want." the female shrugged her shoulders, nonchalantly as if not caring about the price to be paid for abusing her body as such. 

"So DPS..." Opal placed her hand down in front of her bringing up her menu, "I assume you know the ins and outs of the game by now? Equipping items, using potions and crystals...combat?" Opal looked up from the ghostly screen in front of her with a single eyebrow raised curious to know how far she had got into the mechanics of the game, "And a whip user as well...Interesting. We'll need to get you outfitted. If we showed up to see Master Sensui and I presented you to him, he would laugh at me with the shabby starter clothing you have. So, we'll need to get you geared up and ready to go. I don't have much..." Opal trickled her painted finger nail over her inventory and began to highlight a stack of items and shot the message over to Jazmyne. 

--
Opal Trade Screen -> x11 Mats -> Jazmyne
--

"In the world of Aincrad there are actually two kinds of currency. Col the coins we use and then materials. Normally shop owners want materials rather than col, because materials are used to create their items. Depending where you go, you should be able to outfit yourself with a Perfect Quality armor and a Weapon, or you can go with two accessories. It depends on what you really want. I would go for the weapon first and then work your way to the other items you need. Don't worry about potions, I am an Alchemist and I a pretty decent rank as well, so I can supply you with that extra stuff." Opal ended the trade once Jazmyne had accepted it and placed her hands back in her lap once more looking the girl up and down. 

"How about we go get something to eat? Are you hungry?"

Graciously taking the cigarette, Jazmyne eyed the object now held between her own thin fingers before holding the piece to her mouth, taking another whiff of the heavenly smell emitting from said object. A deep breath first and then Jazmyne pulls in the smoke, letting go after a few moments in a relaxed sigh of sorts. Though she softly coughs afterwards, the reaction is minimal and a sloppy grin proves the pride that the teen feels for herself due to having succeeded in a slightly complicated task on the first try. Another drag while Opal speaks, one that's neat and slow this time around, and Jazmyne holds the cigarette out once more so her companion can retake the self-crafted item. "Helps to watch someone else do it your whole life." She comments, flipping thick strands of dark hair over her shoulder upon leaning back, using both arms for support. Thin brows quirked, Jazmyne leans forward a bit to take a good look in Jaken's direction. The Imp King sends Jazmyne giggling and cooing in reaction to the mini-creature and his mini-weapon. "Yeah, I'll definitely have to get myself one of those." Jazmyne nodded, tilting her head in curiosity at the sound of the Familiar quest, one she hadn't heard of quite yet, though it intrigued her and would be further dwelled upon later. If it meant becoming stronger than Jazmyne would do whatever it took to gain a Familiar chained to buffs during battle. "I must be intimidating to the little guy." She giggled once more at her own joke, rolling dark eyes before leaning back comfortably once more.

Lifting hands to her own chest, idly poking each lump hidden underneath black cloth armor, nothing in comparison to Opal's sizable bust, Jazmyne frowned in disappointment. "I can fit my hands around them... That's good, I guess? My family has dark skin and big lips, maybe nice butts but that's subjective I'm pretty sure. I'd get a job done if I could. Boobs are awesome." She mused, sticking both plump lips out to show the enhanced feature off, though Jazmyne would trade thick lips for a large chest any day. "Huh, I never thought about using your body for power in replacement of fists... I'm almost 18 so maybe." The teen hadn't fully transitioned into adulthood yet and wouldn't dream of using her body quite yet. Though once she was the independent age of 18 that could change, especially since she wouldn't be a child anymore. "Eh. I'm tiny," Jazmyne huffed in defeat, forgetting the idea. "I'll leave the body work to you." She finished the topic with a laugh, feeling content with being a damage dealer when her weapon came into consideration, using social skills to bypass the security of emotions rather than appearance.

Though the grin on Jazmyne's face became faint upon realization of how ignorant she truly was of all game mechanics. "Er..." She hated admitting something she didn't know, but Opal swore to know when she lied, and Jazmyne had respect for the woman so she reluctantly, after chewing on her thick bottom lip for a few moments, spoke of her knowledge. "Potions and crystals, never heard of 'em. And I haven't even started going into combat yet but I'm way more confident about that than knowing how to use items like potions. Mind filling me in?" Now quite used to screens popping up at random before her face, Jazmyne scanned the trade request before pressing the "O" of acceptance with a thin finger, body trembling and heart racing in excitement at the thought of going shopping. The emotion of joy took over the previous disappointment that Jazmyne had felt not only with her petite and average looks but because she appeared weak to the eye to every player in Aincrad. She hadn't known this before and had to face accepting it until her Level would rise. "I've definitely got somethin' in mind..." Jazmyne's expression twisted wickedly, though shined in the sun with happiness, as she rubbed her hands together while mentally visualizing her very own future armor and weapon set. It had to be as perfect as herself, of course, but not by too much.

Jumping to her small feet, bottom and back already sore, adrenaline rushing through her veins, Jazmyne nodded eagerly as her stomach rang in reaction to the sound of what it needed. Desperately. "I'm starving, so eating right about now would be great. Where we goin', Opal? I'll follow."

Spoiler

+11 Materials from Opal to Jazmyne

Edited by Jazmyne

Reclaiming the cigarette from Jazmyne and her unique take on the nicotine stick made her laugh, "You'll get used to it the more you do it. I smoke like a chimney in the real world, so the craving of something between my lips when a man is not around is quite a necessity. Besides I can make all kinds of flavors and strengths of these now. I used to have a boyfriend here and then, well...disappeared somewhere. But it was to keep up with certain roll I had to play in. Enough of that," the two women stood up and Opal rotated her arm around while holding her shoulder. Taking a last minute drag and flicking it away from her body, the buxom woman gestured for Jazmyne to follow. 

"Thick lips and a nice ass can get you places. Being a young woman as yourself though, I would stear clear of Urbus and its Western District for now. It's pretty much what I would label the slums of Aincrad right now, but there are some interesting people who reside there. You sound like you have a plan for your equipment, that's good to know. Once we are finished eating, we can go out and look for some mobs to hunt down and get some combat experience in you. You'll need to know how to use that whip and its sword arts eventually." 

Stepping lightly through the emerald grass, the two women appeared at the front entrance of the Town of Beginnings. Opal sighed, "I really dislike this floor. It is always cramped...but watch this." Opal moved with the fluidly and grace of a Goddess. Lips as black as midnight curved into a smile as she took lead, her chin lifted as she walked with commanding presence. People parted like the Red Sea before her, murmuring the name of Opal the Player Killer as she moved with her wicked swaying hips, "The name Opal, many people who have heard the news of recent floor clearings will know that name and myself as well. People are scared or too intimidated to talk to me, but I can freely move without having to touch elbows with anyone. One day perhaps," Opal looked over her shoulder to the petite woman and smiled, "...you too will be both feared and revered." Opal continued her gait and made way towards a less than crowded bar on the first floor. She knew of it by sign and was comfortable resting in this place, it was more of a darker sort of tavern above anything else, even the Town of Beginnings had its own little niche for darkness and sin. 

"Here we are, won't find a seedier place than this on this floor. I can tell you that much." Opal gave a wave to the barkeeper, a PC she had come to know on numerous occasions. Opal placed a hand on Jazmyne's shoulder and leader her to the back tables, they almost seemed exclusively made for Opal and her guests as they sat down in the quiet environment. As they sat down, two screens appeared to each of the ladies with a list of items that were purchasable. 

"Pick out what you'd like, my treat today." Opal shifted her finger against the ghostly screen and she ordered her food and drink quite quickly and flicked it away from her. As Jazmyne was making her decisions, Opal brought her hands together over the table and would soon begin a small round of explanations. "We'll need to catch you up on the terminology in the game so you can understand what items do. So simply put; a potion is an item that takes an action during combat. In combat you may only do one action; attack, use an item, or perhaps using a special ability of sorts. When dealing with potions, most of them lasting for the entirety of an adventure, its a good idea to use buff potions before the battle begins. Typically in the preparation of before going on a dungeon run or a quest. You wanna buff yourself first; now crystals are excellent items used during combat. You can use a crystal and attack in the same period of time. Crystals are more sought after for serious players since they allow you to attack as well. I myself, have not found crystals to be too useful. I have enough mitigation to defend against attacks that health crystals don't really seem necessary. But it depends on the situation." 

Opal stopped and looked at Jaz to make sure everything was soaking into her head, "If I am going to fast for you, just let me know. Most of the time you won't have to worry about potions if you are in a good party. And you'll be sticking with me a lot of the time, because I like the companionship..." Jaken who sat next to Opal scowled at her, "And what am I?" He asked folding his arms into his robes as he looked the other way feeling a bit abandoned by his Master, "Oh Jaken, no one can replace you. I just meant another player that can help out in battle." The small Imp gave a "humph!" and did not reply any further on the comment. 

Opal tapped her fingernail on the table and leaned her head in one arm, "Anyways. Questions or concerns? Feel free to ask. This game can be complex sometimes, but once you get the basics down, it's pretty much downhill from there." 

"Hmm..." Jazmyne contemplated her best assets in response to Opal's comment, pink lips curled up, an aura of confidence rising past the once looming doubt when taking appearance and comparison into consideration. Flipping her long, thick brown locks back, each strand gently falling in place, albeit being rather messy near the ends, Jazmyne paced in sync with her companion. Of course through the brunette's over-inflated ego she hardly heard Opal speak until the word "combat" reached her ears. Internally freezing, heartbeat slowing, thin legs forcing themselves to continue moving, and breath hitching, Jazmyne choked and cleared her throat quite a few times before speaking, "Sh-Uh...Shouldn't I wait a little longer?" Naturally Jazmyne had a fiery passion to get stronger, though any mention of fighting... it scared her. The dare had been different. She had been confident and knew she was able to lash out her whip in defiance at any time if need be. Plus, she wanted to prove a point. But now? Death presented itself and Jazmyne had nothing to cover up her fear this time around. There could be no excuses. She'd have to get out there soon enough. Immediately after saying these words the brunette realized how much she sounded like a child, and shook her head before piping up once more, "No, nevermind. Ignore what I said, it was stupid. I'll master the whip in no time, yeah?" Jazmyne turned her head towards Opal, feeling much better though a queasy feeling had been left in her stomach and would remain there until the deed had been done.

"Oh." Her lips parted, jaw dropped, as the woman she'd spoken to so easily, one she'd become rather close to in only a short amount of time, truly showed how much of a hold she had on Aincrad. It was absolutely astonishing. The way her body moved, the posture, the confidence and enticing nature all came together and created an extremely compelling display of what Jazmyne desired to one day have. To own and control in such a way that Opal had shown her only moments ago. Jogging a bit in order to catch up to the curvaceous woman, head held just as high in case anyone took interest in the smaller of the duo. Jazmyne wanted to make a good first impression, after all. But alas she hadn't been noticed as much as she wished, the crowd closing in on one another all over again, Jazmyne almost swallowed up in the aftermath. Luckily she kept a very close eye on Opal, the two touching shoulders, or more so arms, while making their way to who-knows-where. "Of course I will. Don't you know who you're talking to?" Jazmyne winked at her companion before turning her head forward once more, gaze straight ahead so she could see where they were headed. 

Taking in the appearance of the shady bar, following Opal's guidance by touch, Jazmyne soon put two-and-two together, finding out what exactly Opal meant by "seedier". Her thoughts traveled to "I wonder who's a PKer in here" and the likes of "Damn, it's kinda scary for a bar". But if Opal came here and felt comfortable than Jazmyne would attempt to feel the same way. Sliding into a seat, placing both elbows lazily on the table, Jazmyne jumped in place once a screen appeared out of nowhere. "Eeesh. I need to get used to that." She muttered, rolling dark brown eyes before leaning back, finger scrolling through the menu. "If you say so~" She shrugged, smirking whilst picking out only the best delicacies, a sort of rumbling sound emitting from her stomach. "My mom says I'm a carnivore. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true." Jazmyne spoke while picking a drink, her food choices consisting mostly of different kinds of well-done meats, finger maneuvering the menu whilst Opal began speaking. Out of respect she completed the order and listened attentively, posture now straight and focus on the newly received information. "So potions and crystals can both be for buffs, but if I want something temporary then I should use a crystal? And you should tell me about that Mitigation stuff..." Though feeling pressured to remember, Jazmyne could handle soaking all the game-related info with ease due to motivation, knowing it will most definitely help her in the long run. The thought of being with Opal most of the time provided happiness for the only child and girl without many friends in-game. This time she wouldn't be abandoned by those she trusted. Hopefully.

Jaken sent Jazmyne giggling and feeling important all at once. Opal, the one and only, wanted her company, and actually liked it too. What a pleasant surprise. Most of those she met were only sent home with bad vibes and thoughts of Jazmyne. But Opal's personality seemed to tame her own, even it out and make the teen an ideal person to socialize with. Whatever the result definition, it was a good one and would hopefully have an overall impact on Jazmyne. "Oh I'm fine, Opal, but I dunno about Jaken... Heh." She teased, a sloppy smirk resting on her face. "Uh... You mentioned Sword Arts? I guess you could talk about those. Other than that I'm not really sure. What did you have to learn about first when you were low level?" Alas, all of Jazmyne's questions could be answered.

Relaxing in her seat, Opal slid one leg over the other as Jaken 'Humphed' and crossed his arms looking into the other direction opposite of herself. With her eyes narrowed at the familiar, she used a pointed nail and began poking and prodding the Imp while she returned her attention to the brunette before her, "Sword arts will come naturally as you level up your weapon rank. Once you do, you will get a pop up notification of the new sword arts and how to use them. Sword arts take a bit of time getting used to since they are part of the system and you gotta let yourself go to the system. It controls your actions more or less, of course with some variations of the circumstances..." Jaken who was being poked and prodded by her finger was constantly slapping it away as if trying to shoo away an annoying fly. Opal squinted her eyes at the familiar and continued her actions and provoking the Imp King while conversing with her female companion across the table.

"The first thing I learned when I was a low level player?" She repeated the question, "How to use my body to get what I wanted." she teased, but she was not far off the mark in honesty, "I did a lot of things to get what I wanted. Master Sensui approached me one day, we talked and I enjoyed his company enough to sleep with him...several times. He had an idea to rule Aincrad. If we were going to be stuck in this castle, then this castle needed a King and Queen and he selfishly declared himself King of Aincrad. Of course plans did not seem to fall in place for him. Time went on and he grew more and more selfish and greedy. He realized he needed pawns and soon the roots of Laughing Coffin started to form in his mind. Like minded players eventually flocked to his aid, when you are given promises of power people tend to either look the other way or go for the jugular. I was one of those people, but my journey was long and difficult. Full of deceit and calculated measurements." The woman's finger did not stop with the insistent poking and prodding of her familiar. She knew he was getting mad, continuing to bat her finger away with his green hand as she talked. Eventually the woman stopped and gave a glare at her familiar. Jaken took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It seems he came to peace with whatever mental terms the two had come up with. 

Opal's black lips curved, and her attention returned to Jazmyne. "If you wish to become my Apprentice so to speak, you will be doing some pretty shady things. Hanging around me is going to label you as a pariah amongst other names. But I am sure by now after what you have witnessed that I could do...That is something you want. We will make you strong, resilient and unbreakable. I can see us having a lot of fun together."

The woman's violet eyes shifted to the waiter as he came out with a cart full of food, placing the warm dishes down on the table as well as the beverages. He gave a shallow bow and walked off allowing the women to enjoy their meal. Jaken sniffed the air and was given his own plate of food. Despite being a cold woman as many people believed Opal to believe; she cared enough for those around her. Perhaps some inkling of lingering emotion that had transpired to protect people back when she was still Vice Commander. She gave a lazy sigh as her legs move beneath the table coming undone from their previous twist. 

The Imp King rubbed his hands together and started to dig into his food, much like any familiar was, he stuffed his face without care of the world around him as he chewed noisily and devoured whatever was in sight. Opal flicked her familiar's bald head, "Slow down...it's not going anywhere." 

Envisioning a future next to Opal definitely excited Jazmyne. Whether it was because she wasn't lonely for once or because of the way she stomped every other player into the ground under a firm boot, she didn't care. It would take time and patience and "shady things" but there wasn't an action in the world that Jazmyne wouldn't perform in order to become the Queen. Overstepping Opal? Who knows. Their relationship would surely make her weaker, Jazmyne noted, but Opal happened to be irresistible, body and all, but instead in a sisterly bond that Jazmyne never had the opportunity to grasp before rather than lustful. Not to mention the deadly amount of jealously she'd built up already, Jazmyne hoped nothing would happen between the two in the future, but the possibilities were endless, especially between two seemingly cold-hearted women who were beginning to open up to each other. "Two queens! You and me, no one else." Jazmyne pounded an eager fist on the table, finally coming to a conclusion of the controversy problem she worried about while Opal had been speaking, grabbing for her drink afterwards to take a large swig. "...Plus Jaken." She teased, snickering behind a hand as water uncomfortably entered the wrong pipe, sending Jazmyne into a coughing fit before she managed to recompose herself. 

"Master Sensui... I'll have to impress him or somethin' like that, right?" Jazmyne questioned, averting her gaze elsewhere in embarrassment, a light hue of pink tinting her tanned skin. Fortunately the brunette wasn't afraid at all of what this Master would think of her, seeing as she was assertive, bold, and pretty all her own, and especially aggressive if need be, which Jazmyne smirked in response to thinking about. "Oh, and, don't you worry about me too much." She cracked her knuckles, holding her head head, feeling prideful while concentrating on vanity. "I'll do whatever it takes to get what I want." The brunette then began to chew on the meats set before her much like Jaken had been, forgetting and honestly not caring about manners, feeling content and open around her new companion. "Oh, ah," Jazmyne spoke with her mouth full, suddenly perking up as a question entered her head, face still in food as she continued on, "you're an alchemist? I knew about professions but not which ones there are. Talk." Waving a hand in the air, eyes twinkling with curiosity, Jazmyne kick-started her empty belly that she was currently filling, the innards pleased with this fact, starved and desperate by now.

"When face with Master Sensui, you need to be confident and never break before him. Once you break, he will find you easily enough to separate body from mind and will humiliate you till the end of your days. So it would be safe to say when you meet him, become a strong woman as you were today. Be defiant and do not lose your composure when you meet him. That is all I can say," the woman said, holding an amber bottle of liquid and took a slow drink of it. She was not very much hungry at the moment, but the two companions seemed to have been starving for sometime. Even her familiar was going through the food quite quickly.

A mouthful of food was in Jazmyne's face as Opal expressed a small smile when she was asked or rather demanded to learn more about the professions of Aincrad, "They are rather simple. Alchemists create potions and buffs. One of the most necessary of all professions. Blacksmiths create steel weapons and heavy armor while Tailors create leather and light armor. There are chefs who create buffs through their foods and are able to sell their good items as normal food items. You will never go hungry being a chef so long as you have the materials to create the items. Fishermen are the least popular of the bunch, they are just a lower tier of cooks in Aincrad. Their profession could really use an update though. And lastly would be the Artisans; they tend to create accessory equipment which can be greatly beneficial to most players and they can create cosmetic jewelery as well if you are inclined to fashionable wares. I heard the Bead Style is pretty 'in' right now." Opal gave a shrug of her shoulder. Jaken happily full plopped back in his seat and reclined a few moments later he fell over and fell asleep next to his Mistress. 

The woman took another swig of her drink placing it back now and licking her full black lips, "Oh, and there is the Performer as well. If you are into music and instruments, that might be something you could look into. They create great pvp and pve debuff songs so those would also come in handy. There is a wide variety of Blacksmiths right now as well as alchemists, decent number of chefs and artisans. I know of a few players who own Tailored shops, maybe one Fisherman and a handful of Performers. It's up to you in the end on what direction you wish to go." 

Having complete confidence in herself, Jazmyne nodded with determination, finding it hard to even do so much as visualize herself failing such a simple task that would prove her strength. Mentally and physically she was capable of what most weren't, the only thing standing between her and power being number of level and skills. Sword Art Online could even make the weak strong since the system basically did everything so even if Jazmyne did somewhat fail herself the game mechanics would always be there to fall back upon. And so would Opal, probably, but Jazmyne didn't question the trust of the silver-haired woman, for they did not know each other well enough quite yet, and asking might scare the other away. Or so Jazmyne thought. "I'll consider a profession I guess. Work is just soooo boring... and this is a game so I dunno." She shrugged, wrapping thin arms around her body in attempts to cease the pains her belly now held, considering the Cook Profession all the while. Taking up a job as a Cook would mean as much food as she wanted all day every day, that she would never go hungry again or ever have to ask for help, and also there'd be benefits attached to the food created. It wouldn't all be a complete waste of time when put into perspective. Hopefully. "Can you just make things for yourself? And I should probably ask if you can ever quit the job. Just in case I get bored." She added towards the end as a short explanation before somehow being able to continue shoveling food down her throat. By now Jazmyne wasn't even hungry, she simply shuddered at the thought of being hungry again and wanted to eat all she could now. Because who knew when the next time would be? During these moments she wished her parents were here to cook and be a source of comfort.

Scrunching her nose up in disgust, Jazmyne shook her head in protest. "Beads are ugly. I wouldn't be caught wearing them. To me they look childish or cheap and I don't want any of those being shown on my body. Of course there are exceptions but I'm just sayin'." Jazmyne played with the collar of her black top, wishing the ugly cloth were better looking or completely gone and replaced with actual armor. Luckily with Opal's donation she'd have more materials to spend on the more luxurious of items that'd not only look good but enhance her performance out in the Fields. "Oh I can sing but I think most Performers are annoying unless specifically asked to play. Wouldn't take up the job. Ever." Smiling widely, flashing white teeth, Jazmyne stifled laughter upon remembering a vivid memory of herself with Kiru whom also enjoyed making fun of a Performer that ended up falling off her very own pedestal of glory. It was humiliating and the blonde had suffered, so naturally Jazmyne took pleasure in the show. "Jaken isn't exactly what I'd call the cutest Familiar ever but he is in an ugly kind of way. How'd that adventure go? The quest to get a Familiar in the first place, I mean." The brunette questioned, placing both hands on her swelling stomach, leaning back in her seat, eyes on a sleeping Jaken before drifting back over to Opal's own. "You definitely don't look the type to have an animal following them around all the time."

Edited by Jazmyne

Opal sat back in her seat and squinted her eyes slightly at the female in front of her, "Yes. You put in as much as you want put out. Everything is time and patience, skills in a profession take time just like going out and leveling up your avatar. But yes, you can make your shop a private establishment. You are not required to open it to the public. But remember there is work in all forms. If you give a little, you get a little. If you give a lot, you get a lot. Depending on how ambitious you are, you can clear levels and ranks in your profession very quickly. And unfortunately no, once you take a profession you are stuck with it." 

Arms were lifted and rested on the corner seat as her body moved and positioned itself in such a way where she propped her leg up on the seat and slid into the corner to rest her body. One arm on the table stretched out and the other hanging off the edge of the booth seat itself.  

"The adventure was alright. I planned on going alone but someone disrupted me and things just fell into place. A girl by the name Avilon, I am her mentor now so it seems. You two will probably meet each other at some point when I take you to meet Master Sensui. As for Jaken, he is a rare breed of Imp as he has chimed in many times. The King of Imps. I paid for a certain rumor about him that he and his people were having some kind of civil war. When Avilon and I searched through the Jungle, we stumbled upon a dungeon that lead us down into the undergrowth of the floor. That is where we ended up fighting a Imp Necromancer that was making the trouble for King Jaken and his people. Eventually I slain the foe, however, Jaken was no longer with his people. Most of them died, and rescuing him from certain death. After that things just happened, he became my familiar. The reason why he follows me around is because he is actually helpful in battle. I was able to replace an extra accessory slot with him as the said enhancement. So it works out quite well." 

A snoring bubble came from Jaken's mouth as the creature was fast asleep. Opal smiled and looked towards Jazmyne, "Are you ready to work off that meal now and slay some creatures? You need to learn combat and you are useless to me without knowing the very basics and fundamentals. Or we can call it a night and get some shut eye. We can reconvene in the morning and get some early work out then. Do you have a place to stay?" 

"...Yeah, I didn't really think of it like that. I almost forgot the a Profession would give me items that would mean being stronger. It might be a while but I've made up my mind for sure. You're real special Opal." Jazmyne concluded her decision in a slow process of speaking her thoughts aloud. The fact that quitting, well abandoning at least, would be possible along with the fact that the shop could be private certainly aided Jazmyne's approval in the whole Profession system. In fact it had started sounding quite appealing a few minutes ago, she'd just been too stubborn to realize the overall fascination she held for learning the mechanics that involved a job in the world on Aincrad. "Things would be a lot easier than in real life since it's a game then... Yeah." She told herself quietly for reassurance. 

"Hm?" Jazmyne perked up, lifting her head and eyes to meet Opal's own, lips forming a grin out of instinct. "Avi?" She coughed awkwardly, repeating the failed name. "Avilon. I-uh-yeah... Yeah I know her already actually. She's... interesting..." Jazmyne trailed off, thinking of the pink-haired girl who'd shown her a surprisingly good time. Avilon definitely did a good job of creating mixed feelings and stirring them in the brunette's gut that'd already begun to hurt due to fast eating. "That would suck." A random comment in response to Jaken's story to take her mind off of complicated things as well as spoken to change the subject of important among conversation. "I mean he has you so that's awesome at least. Makes me wonder if the guy misses his home. Not that I care really because I don't, all I know is that if I miss my home now he probably has second thoughts from time to time about taking on the job of a Familiar rather than reforming a possible colony to become King all over again." 

Ah, the idea of combat again. A blush crept to Jazmyne's cheeks, though more so one of fear rather than embarrassment or confused emotions as per usual. Rubbing her stomach, grumbling in response, Jazmyne rejected the offer with the shake of the head and wave of a hand. "Tomorrow. I'll be up and ready then." She stood without asking Opal for confirmation thought slightly felt responsible for double-checking with her role model for approval. "Well," Jazmyne rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly before shrugging. "it's pretty nasty and crowded but there's an inn on this Floor that I stay at. If you have another option or two that'd be great. I'm tired of that [censored]-hole to be honest with ya." The brunette complained, popping joints throughout her body before stretching out each of four limbs with sighs of satisfaction.

Opal's eyes narrowed as she picked up the snoring Jaken, "Then it looks like your are following me." There was a pop up notification on Opal's menu when she had stood up. It was time to pay off for the meal and drinks the two had devoured and time to get out of this little bar. "I am assuming you know how to change floors?" The woman asked, holding the door open for Jazmyne as they stepped out into the dark city. Under one arm was the fast asleep Jaken, and with her hands stretched out, she dropped her minion onto the ground rousing him from his sleep.

"Umph!" a noise emitted from the creature as he got up and dusted his robes off and scowled at his Master, "You could have simply told me to wake up, ya know!?" he barked at her and picked up his staff. Opal ignored him and turned to Jazmyne once again, "Follow me. We'll be heading to the teleport plaza and then from there we'll be heading to floor seven to the city of Nimbus. It is quiet floor and the inns are pretty nice, it is where I normally stay or at Taft, but Taft has become a bit more crowded due the floor being a Blood Oath Domain." The woman shrugged her shoulders with the passing of the name as she began their small walk to the teleport plaza. "I'll wait for you on the other side. Teleport: Nimbus." 

In a flash, the woman and her familiar were carried off towards the destination and reappeared in the dark city of Nimbus. Taking a few steps forward, she waited for her new companion to appear before moving forward. Some time elapsed until the woman with the waist long brown hair was shuttled from the light. Giving a nod, Opal gestured once more for her to follow. The two continued through the city of Nimbus, a dramatic decrease in human traffic compared to the first floor. White long hair swayed side to side as her body moved with a bit of a sway itself as they headed towards a rather neat and clean looking Inn. Opal held the door open for the woman and they walked inside. There was a gothic darkness to this sort of Inn, and Opal smiled waving her hand to the NPC, but in fact it was just a formality of quickness to work out that she would be using two rooms at the Inn. 

"I bought out a room for you so you could have some privacy tonight. Your room is on the left and my room is right next door. I'll be up for a little while longer to prepare us for the battle tutorial tomorrow as well as more fun things to do. So if you need me for anything, you are free to come visit. If not, I bid you a goodnight." Opal smiled briefly and closed door behind her going into her own room. She sighed as the familiar followed her in and took a seat by the fireplace. The woman lazily moved towards the large bed and fell with a flop.

"Yep." Jazmyne replied twice in a row, more than ready to invite herself into Opal's inn wherever it may be. Location didn't quite matter as long as the room proved to be better than what she currently had. Jaken's displays seemed to be amusing more often than not, causing Jazmyne's eyes to twinkle which served as a smile on her tired face, Funny how the Familiar and his Master seemed to hold many similarities yet acted as if they were mismatched siblings most of the time. Floor Seven wasn't surprisingly considering Opal's high level though Jazmyne hadn't been there quite yet and this would put a jump among her planned exploration of each Floor. Mentally shrugging in response to the choice of location, her concerns elsewhere at the moment, Jazmyne hopped onto the telepad before muttering the name of her destination, holding her arms out childishly before and during the moments of being warped away. 

Nimbus happened to be a pleasant surprise and drastic change for Jazmyne who took a deep breath of relief upon stepping from the telepad. Following Opal and the woman's Familiar, Jazmyne kept in mind that she'd need to explore this particular Floor soon if it meant that the two would be coming back on a regular basis after daily hunting. Isn't that what Opal had in mind? To work until Jazmyne became good enough to present to Master Sensui? Probably, she concluded, a sort of skip in her step as she made way through the door Opal held open. Thankfully enough, since such gestures proved that Opal wasn't going to act like Jazmyne was gum on the bottom of her boot or a useless pet. For now at least. The inn held many similarities to Jazmyne's own room in the real world which sent a shiver down her spine along with a nostalgic grin on her face. Maybe even a few tears gathered but nobody would ever know because Jazmyne blinked them away into nonexistence. Now wasn't the best time to cry or become emotionally dependent in the least.

"Night." Jazmyne simply waved Opal off before entering her own room, definitely more than ready to be alone alas. Not that her new companion was a bother, it just so happened that the brunette's deep thinking had touched a nerve and being with anyone any longer would be frustrating and all the more embarrassing. Especially if she started a scene. The bed welcomed her weary presence graciously, blankets engulfing Jazmyne's bare form completely as she continuously tried her best to fall asleep.

Spoiler

OOC:

I'll leave the results to you ;)

A sheer black satin and lace teddy wrapped around Opal's curvy form. In her bed with her body propped up with some pillows, the woman dangled her cigarette from her lips as her hands moved fluidly over her menu as she made memos of the things to do in the coming days and weeks if necessary to prepare Jazmyne into the ranks of the Laughing Coffin. Take a handless drag from her cigarette, her black lips expelled the orange smoke from her lungs as it drifted into the air above her like a sitting haze. The room filled with the citrus scent as she scanned the floors which she visited and what sort of mobs would be beneficial for grinding. In the end, it would come down to Opal doing most of the work, however, it was not too bad. She could gain both the materials and the col desired from such mobs and possibly even better look than before. Her violet eyes scanned over her equipment and she left out a small sigh. A hand flashed over and the screen disappeared. Sliding into her pillows, the woman took a longer than needed drag to finish off her cigarette, her small fingers pinched the butt as she opened her mouth, allowing a voluminous cloud once more escape. Her eyes fluttered with the release as she flicked the item away from her. A small shattering of pixels erupted from the destroyed item as the scent mixed in the air once more.  

Opal slipped even further into the pillows until she was laying flat on the bed. A window was close by as she looked out to it, the moon full and brilliant. She had wondered if Jazmyne was sleeping well enough in her surroundings. It might be a bit new to her, but she would be able to tough it out. The city in general was quiet enough, and there was no noise from outside the Inn as far as Opal could tell. The woman twisted and turned, her long white hair falling off her shoulder and behind her as she looked towards the door. Of course, the young woman would be asleep by now. And she had no desire to wake the sleeping girl up for trivial matters despite Opal being wide awake at the current moment. Eyes closed shut attempting to draw out pleasurable vivid dreams. A woman so lonely...

A hand began to snake its way between her legs as she turned onto her back. Nimble fingers moved back and forth as she arched her back lightly, the feeling of her fingers on her sensitive flesh made her squirm lightly in the bed. She moaned silently to herself as she bit her lower lip with those pearly white teeth. As she felt herself, her eyes opened and she looked over her shoulder; standing there was Jaken with his staff poised.

"I heard you moaning, Mistress! Are you hurt!?" The woman sighed heavily before throwing her pillow at the familiar, "Go back to sleep, Jaken!" 

OOC: We'll need 1 more post to finish this off.