[PP-F14] The Bone Zone (Take 2 ft. Calrex) <<The Lich's Calling>>

@Calrex

This would be one of the rare occasions when he found himself travelling to one of the higher floors and as such the young knight wasn't exactly sure what to expect. For the most part, the trend in Aincrad thus far was to have each higher floor be in a progressively less welcoming state than the last. This one would be no exception. Exiting the warp plaza, Seul wasn't even sure if the outpost qualified as a town. In contrast to the starting city's amazing architecture, this place was only littered with small tents and looked like something out of a fantasy movie. Outside lied the craggy wasteland; a place that looked like it would tear apart any players who weren't properly prepared to wander it. "How do I get myself into these situations...?" He would mumble before strolling off to explore.

---

Walking around proved to be more insightful than he originally imagined it'd be. Apparently the floor had a richer lore to it than some of the other ones and there were even crazy doomsday theorists wandering about. "THE END IS NEAR! REPENT!" The words captured not only his, but the attention of several other players in the area and some NPCs. He joined the crowd soon after only to see an elderly man wrapped in a dark green cloak calling out to anyone within earshot.

"He's at it again..."

"Yeah, isn't this fifth time this week?"

"FOOLS! The Lich King has a special place for all of us in his bone zone~! Better get used to not having any skin! Kehehehehe!"

The final words of the elderly man were the most confusing. But before he could pursue the topic further the man ran off, leaving behind many questions and thankfully a quest HUD. It seemed simple enough from the description, but there was no way Seul would be doing it alone. He spent a few moments looking around the crowd before calling out with his plea. "Hey, I need someone to help me fight the Lich King! Any takers?"

Calrex gave a small sigh as he exited out of the teleportation circle, glancing left and right as he entered into the main settlement of the fourteenth floor, "Geeze, I really hope we get to a better floor soon. All this doom and gloom is really starting to get a little old."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he glanced upwards, making sure that Roc had appeared in the air above while continuing forward, "Hm...I wonder what's going on over there."

Entering into the more clustered section of the camp, seeing that many people were gathering around, as if trying to listen in on some person that was speaking. He could overhear the nonsensical words of the man speaking about the Lich King, reminding him of the two times he had already destroyed the field boss in his past trips to the floor, "Well, it is a respawning one, so no surprise there."

Then he heard someone putting out a verbal request for anyone that wished to participate in taking down the undead lord. With a small shrug the bluenette figured it would be a good way to pass time as he approached the individual, "Sure thing, I can lend a hand if you'd have me along."

"Eh...?"

To be honest he hadn't expected someone to answer the call so quickly. Looking the man up and down briefly, the knight got the feeling that he had seen the blue haired player somewhere before. Maybe it was in passing while exploring one of the safe zones. But he couldn't say for sure. Rather than strain his mind trying to remember he brushed the thought aside. Still, he was impressed. The man seemed to be pretty competent going based off his appearance alone. Unlike everyone else in the crowd he didn't hesitate to volunteer for the battle and that won a few points in the boy's book. "Alright then; the bonehead won't know what hit him once we're through with him." Seul cheered. After fumbling through his menus for a moment he managed to send the party invite.

Calrex gave a nod as he glanced down to see that the party invitation was sent, giving a quick press of the green checked circle. With the party assembled he looked just to see that player's name before returning his vision back to the party leader, "Seul huh? Nice to meet you. I'm Calrex."

With a few swipes he made sure his gear was equipped before putting his hands into his jacket pockets, "In any case I should be all set to go. But you should be right. If we pull this off correctly we should be able to take down the field boss before any of the creatures have a chance to retaliate."

"Course the last couple times I took this on was with a duo of damage dealers, so this would certainly be different from before. I haven't seen this player's abilities yet, so we'll have to plan accordingly to be safe."