[PP-F1] (Quest) <Secret Medicine of the Forest> (Xion)

It had been ages since the blonde had been in the forest of floor one, or rather it had been ages since he had entered the forest to complete a certain quest. At the request of the recently acquainted Xion, Oikawa found himself meeting with budding tank for the grandiose pleasure of ridding this area of weeds potentially carrying a certain ovule. Having tread the growth surrounding him quite extensively months ago, he felt quite familiar with his whereabouts as he pushed deeper into the forest. Entering the clearing of where they were to meet, Oikawa called out to the waiting Xion. 

"Yo! Xion!"

Xion sighed as he waited for Oikawa, a high levelled plsyer that he had met while questing with Calrex. The two had agreed to do a low level quest that they had both neglected, one that the pair could literally finish by getting hit. "Oikawa, good to see you" the blonde said with a nod as the man approached. "So, seeing as this is stupidly easy want to place bets on how long it will take?" 

"Fifteen minutes tops,' exclaimed the blonde as he responded to the gray haired lad. Oikawa then shifted his gaze to the sound of rustling leaves. "Company already?" Drawing his rapier, the blonde aimed for the shaking bush as eight <Little Nepent(s)> scurried from beneath the brush. Smirking at their minuscule stats, Oikawa called out to Xion as he plunged into the small group. "I'll take the first four if you can handle the last four?" Not necessarily waiting for confirmation, Oikawa activated his <Sweep> sword art on the weakling mobs; quickly eliminating them from existence. Just as they dispersed, a third wave came. "This'll be fun," commented the blonde as he prepared for the next group.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:
206 HP
49 Energy
4 Accuracy
0 Evasion
13 Base Damage
30 Mitigation

Items
Orochi // +6 Damage
Ring of Belphegor // +3 Accuracy
Leopard Plushy// +2 Loot Die

Skills
One Handed Straight Sword | Rank 5
Search & Detect | Rank 4
Light Armour | Rank 5
Charge | Rank 3
Battle Healing | Rank 1

Meditation
Concentration
Survival

Skill Mods
Athletics
Reveal
Precision

ID: 60695 BD: 10 (10+4) LD: 18 (10+8) [Sweep: 13+2= 15x2= 30]

[2] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 45/49 [+4 Materials]

[?] Xion: ???/??? E: ??/??

Little Nepent 1: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 2: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 3: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 4: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 5: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 6: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 7: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 8: 7/7 D: 1

Edited by Oikawa

ID: 61495

BD: 8 (hit) 

Xion watched as they were attacked by a large group of weak mobs, the strange plant like beings unable to fight back as Oikawa obliterated them with an AEO sword art, the blonde's rapier causing the mobs to burst into shards of data. "I guess it's my turn...." Xion said as he grabbed his glaive from his back, twirling the weapon around in his hand until he had the correct grip for his <Haymaker>> sword art. "Let's see how this goes..." he said before his glaive glowed a blood red and he swung it in a wide arc, hitting four of the nepents, killing them instantly. "These things are too weak..." the boy said to Oikwa. 

[2] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 47/49 

[?] Xion: 100/100  E: 22/25 [+4 Materials]

Little Nepent 1: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 2: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 3: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 4: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 5: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 6: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 7: 7/7 D: 1

Little Nepent 8: 7/7 D: 1

Edited by Xion

"Agreed," stated the blonde as he pivoted to face the second wave of nepents crawling their way. The newer set of plant mobs took a far beefier shape however. "I think they heard you Xion," Oikawa chuckled. Treating this group no different than the last, Oikawa quickly tore into them. Unleashing another <Sweep>, he quickly eliminated the nepents in his path before turning to Xion. "Think you can handle those hehe. They're still weaker than I had anticipated but then again, we are on the first floor. What did we expect hehe?"

ID: 61571 BD: 9 (5+4) LD: 22 (14+8) [Sweep: 13x2= 26]

[3] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 42/49 [+4 Materials. Total Loot: 8 Materials.]

[1] Xion: 100/100 E: 21/25

Little Nepent 9: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 10: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 11: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 12: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 13: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 14: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 15: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 16: 20/20 D: 15

OOC: Also you didn't roll a high enough LD last time to get Materials as these mobs don't meet loot reqs.

Edited by Oikawa

ID: 61655

BD: 4 (Miss) 

MD: 6 (Hit)

LD: 19

Xion chuckled at Oikawa's little quip, it did seem that the mobs had actively strengthened in response to his comment, but he knew that it was more likely a coincidence than cardinal flipping him the proverbial bird. "I won't be able to one shot these ones, but we'll see how much I can do..." the tank said before swinging at one of the nepents with his glaive, missing completely. "Ok...the answer to that being bugger all..." he said before being attacked by the nepents in retaliation, four of them falling to his thorns alone. "Ok...spoke too soon" 

[3] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 42/49 

[1] Xion: 100/100 E: 20/25 (+4 MATS) 

Little Nepent 9: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 10: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 11: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 12: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 13: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 14: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 15: 20/20 D: 15

Little Nepent 16: 20/20 D: 15

Edited by Xion

"Too soon indeed," chuckled the blonde as Xion felled the four nepents with his thorns alone. "I had almost forgotten about that enhancement given I don't like to be hit in the first place haha." Moving his hands to hips, Oikawa gestured towards the now empty clearing. "Where's the big one at? Usually after pummeling its subordinates to a pulp, the large-and-in-charge variant Nepent makes a cameo." Shrugging his shoulders, Oikawa decided to look for materials while they recovered. "This is rather lackluster I must say."

ID: 61710

BD: 4 (Miss) 

MD: 2 (Miss) 

Xion sighed as the two waited for the other nepent to appear, one that was supposed to be stronger than the others, although strong on the first floor was still weak. "I agree...this floor is meant for beginners though, so it's to be expected..." he said with another sigh before wandering off to find the nepent variant. It didn't take him long to do so. "Here's the bastard!" he said as he spotted the thing in a small clearing, charging at it with his glaive, swinging but missing as the nepent did very much the same thing in retaliation. "Oikawa..." 

[3] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 42/49 

[1] Xion: 96/100 E: 29/25

Nepent variant: 15/15 

Edited by Xion

"Eh" muttered the blonde as he turned towards the sound of his comrade. Not hearing much of a response, he unsheathed his blade once more and darted into the growth.. Trampling through branches and brush, the caped man tumbled into the clearing housing not only Xion, but the oh so elusive Nepent Variant that they needed to find and kill. Watching the tank to be sing and miss, Oikawa quickly darted towards them. Sliding past Xion, he watched as his blade carved a bright red gash into the Nepent before quickly expelled into nothing more than pixels. "Still. Way. Too. Easy."

ID: 61729 BD: LD: 16 (8+8) [Regular Attack: 13 + 3 + 1 = 17]

[3] Oikawa: 206/206 E: 42/49 [+1 Materials. Total Loot: 9 Materials.]

[1] Xion: 100/100 E: 21/25

Nepent Variant: 0/15

Edited by Oikawa