[F2-PP-NK] I hate rocks... <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Kalesh)

((OOC: You bring Honor to your Famiry! Good Job!))

Watching the rock burst into pixels, Nikodemus sighed with relief. He wanted to scream for joy, but reigned it in. Bumping his knuckles to Kalesh', Nikodemus smiled and then turned to the hut. "Thank you so much for the help. Now, if you don't mind, I will go and... uh... heh, wrap this up." With that, Nikodemus let the malicious smiled crawl across his face as he stepped into the hut where the NPC sat waiting. "Oh good gracious you did i-- OH GOD NO! PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT THERE! NO NOT MY ARM!" After the multitude of wailing and screaming subsided, Nikodemus returned with a rag, rubbing the paint from his face. The <<QUEST COMPLETE>> screen had popped up, and he tapped accept, clearing the rewards and finishing the quest. Within seconds of tapping the accept button, the large rock reappeared, and the NPC emerged wriggled through the door, bound and tied with a length of cord, his mouth stuffed with a random item Nikodemus had found in the hut. "Well, I shall be seeing you around Kalesh. If you need any help, feel free to PM me ok."

Quest Complete:

+200 Col per player

1 sp for first time quest completion

1 sp for over 21+ posts.