[F2-PP-NK] I hate rocks... <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Kalesh)

Sitting in the settlement of floor 2, Nikodemus sighed. Once more he was here to conquer a rock that had beaten him. With hate he sat with his armored gauntlets equipped and a damage potion ready. He had sent a message out for help, and got one reply back. Sitting amid the town, he now waited for the player to arrive. As he did, he checked his armor once more and made sure the gauntlets were secured. Once he was happy with that, he consumed the potion sitting beside him. Feeling the boost kick in, he smiled and stretched himself out, feeling the muscles in his arms knot in anticipation of striking the rock. Today would be the day, he told himself. He would prevail over this verdammt rock!

Equipped:

Fists of Manju:

Hide contents

Name: Fists of Manju.

Profession: Blacksmith

ID# 57068

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Quality: Perfect

Tier: 1

Item Type: Heavy Armor Gauntlets

Enhancements: (3/3) Unarmed Damage: Adds +(1 * Tier 1) base damage for every slot used. (2 Slots), Heavy Momentum: When you miss, gain a +(1 * Tier 1) base dmg. This can stack up to the amount of slots used. The +dmg goes away after a successful hit. (1 Slot)

Description: A pair of gauntlets made from a strange material and shaped to provide a full coverage of the hand and wrist. The metal is etched with many markings and runes. The knuckles of these gauntlets are rounded slightly to produce a medium of energy transfer, allowing for harder hits. These gauntlets are named after a mythical being named Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands, a martial artists being who is said to be able to strike a man 10,000 in the span of a moment. He was also famed for splitting the Rock of Ages, allowing the time of the Gods to end, and the time of Men to begin.

Consumed: Greater Damage Potion: +2 DMG

Stats:

Nikodemus: Lvl: 24 | 96/96 HP | Energy: 24/24 | MIT: 47 (7+13+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+2+2)

Kalesh smiled as he arrived at the spot with the 'unbreakable' boulder that had stumped a few players somehow. He saw Niko, the guy he had gotten the idea to help out, and approached happily. "Hey, how's it going, ready to get punching?" Kalesh himself removed his clawed gauntlets and revealed his bare hands underneath "I don't have any gauntlets, but I won't need any I like to think." He starts going through menus a little more and retrieves a potion. He decided he would use the potions used to give him help to help others, why not? He gulps down the contents and with a grin says "You get the first punch, I'll go second." He says confidently while clenching his hand into a fist now and then. He hadm't actually put the skill to proper use in quite a while, but was eager to get this quest done a second time to see his progress!

Spoiler

Level 26

104 HP
12 Damage (Claws)
3 Damage (Unarmed)
7 Mitigation 
2 Accuracy
3 Evasion
1 Recovery

Equipped:
» Mercenary's Masquerade(Perfect) - +2 ACC +1 EVA
» Mercenary's Method(Perfect) - +2 EVA +1 Recovery
Bag:
» Damage +2 (Uncommon) (x3)

-1 Damage +2 (Uncommon)
Total Unarmed Damage 1+2+2=5

Edited by Kalesh

Seeing Kalesh approach, Nikodemus smiled and stood, bowed lightly, and then spoke. "Hello Kalesh. Thanks for coming. I'll get it going for us. One moment." With that, Nikodemus vanished inside the hut for a moment and then returned with the ridiculous face paint on. Grumbling, he cursed darkly and then approached the large rock. "All Right. I will go First." Bringing his fists back, he prepared the strike. Swinging his arm forward as hard a she could, he felt his body move slightly. Cursing he watched his arm slide past the rock harmlessly. Growling, he stopped himself and stepped back, rolling his shoulder to prevent any injury or stiffness.

ID# 61033 results:

Battle: 3 Miss

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 50/50 HP

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

Kalesh smiled but tried not to laugh when he saw Niko exit with the facepaint on, a small shame that every player with the skill had to share at some point. He had to cover his mouth though when he concluded that 'niko' and 'neko' were just a vowel apart. He quickly contained himself though and straightened his back. Regardless of if Niko hit or miss he approached next and said "My tuuuuurn!" He says while lunging forward with a firm punch! His hand collided with the rock hard, his fist unharmed and unflinching against the stone as he stepped back a bit and shook his wrist around. "Shouldn't take long for the two of us to break this thing. It's just gonna take some grinding!" He says happily while waiting for Niko to take their next turn.

[ID# 61036][BD: 6+2=8]

Kalesh: 104/104 HP | 5 DMG
Basic Attack (1x1x5)

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 45/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

((OOC: WOW I SUCK TODAY!!!))

Seeing Kalesh strike the rock, nikodemus smiled and then took his place. Concentrating, he thrust his arm forward again and struck at the rock. Once more he missed. Feeling the joint in his arm tense, he grumbled. "Have I mentioned I hate this Verdammt rock? Cause I DO. Atleast my armor enhancement will give me a bump in damage when i DO hit the thing." Grumbling, he slid back and allowed Kalesh the room to strike the rock.

ID# 61050 results:

Battle: 1 CRITICAL FAIL!

Kalesh smiled and pat Niko's shoulder as he passed before taking a deep breath and slamming his fist into the rock with force, feeling his body stop against the stone surface, unable to break through but he gave one more hard push, sending a shudder through it before he backed off and took several steps back and to the side. "Yeah, can't say I blame ya. I can't even use my sword arts against this thing." He shrugged his shoulder, for better or worse that was the case. He just had to brute-furce his way through like everybody else when it came to this quest. He gives Niko a thumbs up, smirking to him while silently wishing him luck in getting his next punch to cause some damage.

[ID# 61052][BD: 3+2+1=6] Concentration Cooldown 5/5 ((I ALMOST sucked :P ))

Kalesh: 5 DMG
Basic Attack (1x1x5)

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 40/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Watching Kalesh punch the rock once more, Nikodemus tried to calm himself. Seeing the success of Kalesh' hit, he smiled and then stepped up to swing. Breathing deep, he brought his arm back, exhaled, and then swung. His fingers tapped the rock this time, but still slid off harmlessly. Roaring with anger, Nikodemus began to curse both the rock and the NPC quest giver, promising to use the rubble of the rock to entomb the man. Calming down after a moment, he stepped back and sat down for a second. "Well, that coulda gone better."

ID# 61055 results:

Battle: 2 (-.-' God I want to punch something IRL...)

Kalesh watched as Niko failed to quite make an impact on the rock's durability again, not thinking much of it as he didn't have the martial arts skill. It was always possible for one to just fumble from an action not being familiar. That's what Kalesh told himself as he stepped forward and swung his fist at the rock, but instead of a firm impact he misjudged the distance and his knuckle scraped against the stone, making him recoil and grab his hand to make sure he hadn't damaged it! He let out a relieved sigh when his bare fingers and knuckles hadn't been damaged from his fumble. "I'm used to using my fingers, not my fists, oddly enough..."

[ID# 61063][BD: 1] ((Feel better? xD IT'S CONTAGIOUS)) Concentration 4/5

Critical Miss!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 40/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Seeing Kalesh miss, Nikodemus sighed. He did not want to be a bad luck charm. Standing once more, he breathed deep and then struck towards the rock. As his hand came in, it collided with the stone and made a good impact, splintering a fractured line in the rock. Smiling, Nikodemus thanked the heavens. "Praise Weyland!"  Stepping back, he smiled and gave Kalesh the room needed. Watching the man, he prayed they would whittle the rock to nothing soon enough

ID# 61064 results:

Battle: 7 (Hallelujah!)

DMG: 5 + 1 (Heavy Momentum). 6 DMG

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 34/50 HP

He felt himself smiling as Niko managed to land a blow, and seemed at least a little enthused at the success. "Nice. Well, progress is being made!" He said as he approaches for his turn. Taking a breath Kalesh calms himself and then lunges forward with his fist, connecting against the rock surface without recoil or self-damage, a grin crossing his lips as nods to Niko to take another shot, hoping that the gauntlet wearing player could get another good hit in and push them to the half-way mark!

[ID# 61065][BD: 5+2=7] Concentration 3/5

Basic Attack!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 30/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Watching Kalesh hit the rock again, he was happy to see the things health drop more. They were almost there. With a smile, Nikodemus stepped up and prepared to swing. Throwing his fist forward, he grunted as it was poorly aimed and bounced harmlessly from the rock's surface. Mumbling about wishing he could use his axe or a hammer, he looked at the rock and examined it a moment. Stepping back, he nodded to Kalesh. "Your up. Heres fingers crossed."

ID# 61066 results:

Battle: 2

Kalesh could see Niko was getting frustrated, and when the player placed their hopes on Kalesh by way of crossed fingers, Kalesh was filled with determination not to let him down! Kalesh stepped forward and with a mighty punch quite literally shook the rock with the impact! Kalesh watched as the hitpoints dropped more than they had until that point, pushing the stone under the halfway point! "Whew! A frew more of those and we'll actually end up needing one punch less." He says with a chuckle while backing up and taking out a water skin to sip from, wanting to keep from getting exhausted from the work out.

[ID# 61067][BD: 10] Concentration 2/5

Critical hit!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 23/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Seeing Kalesh do a good amount of damage to the rock, Nikodemus stood and stretched his arms out. With them ready, he wound up and then swung. Once more the swing was not well aimed and his fist soared past the rock, barely scraping the surface. Grumbling again, he looked at his footing and decided he needed to take the time to aim better next time around, and make sure his feet were planted well. With a sigh, he stepped away and gave a bowing wave, signaling Kalesh was next.

ID# 61068 results:

Battle: 3

Nodding to Niko as he passed Kalesh readied his fist for another strike, lifting his fist, only for his foot to catch on a pebble! It was as if the rocks children had come to its aid during its time of need! Next thing Kalesh knew his face had made impact with the larger stone, making Kalesh scrabble to get back and place his hands over his face "Ow ow ow ow!" He says in instinct while stepping backwards away from the rock to recover mentally from what had just happened to him.

[ID# 61069][BD: 1] Concentration 1/5 ((SHAMEFUL DISPREH))

Critical Miss!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 23/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Cringing as he watched Kalesh faceplant on the stone, Nikodemus was feeling thankful the game did not register pain, or he knew Kalesh would be nearly knocked sensless. Stepping to the plate, Nikodemus planted his feet well, took a breath, aimed, and then swung. His hand connected well, and the rock began to split deeper and deeper, reaching the center, and beginning the journey to the other side. a few more hits would turn the rock to naught but pebbles. Smiling, he stepped back and flexed his hand, once mroe greatful that pain did not really exist in this world, yet missing it slightly at the same time.

ID# 61070 results:

Battle: 6 hit.

My DMG: 5 + 1 (Heavy momentum)

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 17/50 HP

When his mind caught up to the fact that pain wasn't registering as the brain knew it, Kalesh felt a wave of anger fill his veins as he glared at the rock. He started to move forward, this time kicking the pebble that tripped him away and then slamming his fist against the stone harshly, almost threatening to damage himself with the force of the impact! Intentional or not he had knocked the rock's health back into the five times tables, leaving it with only one fifth of its original HP. It was almost ready to break!

[ID# 61073][BD: 10] Concentration 0/5

Critical Hit!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 10/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Watching Kalesh smash the rock in anger, Nikodemus winced back a bit. Had he of hit a player with that, Nikodemus was sure they'd have been knocked clean out, or stunned at the least. Stepping up to swing, he once more planted his feet, breathed in, and then swung. His hand skipped harmlessly off one of the rounded edges of the rock, and cursed angrily. Trying to calm himself again, he stepped back and nodded to Kalesh. "Almost there, then me and that NPC in there are gonna have a nice conversation...."

ID# 61078 results:

Battle: 1

Kalesh was seething for a minute, bringing his hands together and taking a deeeeeep breath as he tried to calm himself down, knowing better than to get angry over small stuff like this but it was so tempting some of the time to just bash something over and over until either he broke it it did. "I... need a second, would you mind going in for another punch?" Kalesh says a little meekly, not wanting to get too caught up in his emotions at random over a simple trip. He wasn't evenly badly damaged by the fall to begin with, it was more like he had gotten upset at circumstance and took it out on the rock!

[ID# 61079][BD: 1]

Critical Miss!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 10/50 HP

Edited by Kalesh

Nodding to Kalesh, Nikodemus stepped forward and relaxed himself. After a moment, he brought his hand back, balled his fist, and then brought it forward. Smashing into the center of the fracture, he pressed his arm harder, splitting it further open. Growling wrenched his arm free and shook his fingers out. Glaring at the rock a moment, he then turned and looked to Kalesh. "One last hit from either of us and the verdammt thing is done... I give you the floor good sir."

ID# 61080 results:

Battle: 6

My DMG: 5 + 1 (Heavy momentum)

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): 4/50 HP

Kalesh had calmed himself down considerably during that little lull, slowing his breathing and his heart a bit before Niko returned and offered him the killing blow. "I won't disappoint." He says with a smile as he funnels all of his concentration onto his next punch as he steps forward to the rock. He knew right now it was a matter of accuracy, not strength. The rock was ready to crumble, he was just helping it on its way. He pushes his fist forward against the stone with barely enough strength to damage it. Cracks formed around Kalesh's fist and spread outward, encompassing the rock before suddenly the entire thing exploded into pixels! Throwing his fist into the air in victory he looks back at Niko with a grin before moving to the player and offering his first to the other player for a bro-fist. "Well, we did it, congrats on your new skill!" He said while totally assured it would count for the other player.

[ID# 61082][BD: 3+2+1] ((RNG THINKS HE'S SO SLY. LITTLE DID HE SUSPECT I HAVE BACKUP)) Concentration 5/5

Hit!

The Rock (Not the Wrestler): DEAD

Edited by Kalesh