Ok so the double posts are getting a little out of hand. Example (And I dont want to sound rude) Haine has a topic in which she posts 12 times in a row. This really shouldn't be allowed, so id like to propose a new rule.

"Double posts are not allowed other than in solo rps"

This makes it harder for people to spam a ton for easy levels. After one offense give a warning and delete the double post, after the second a 1 day suspension, and the third how about a straight up ban. Spamming 12 posts in a row is offensive to people who actually work hard for their levels, If your going to post in general for levels keep it classy and dont double post, It should also be said that making 30 threads in a day shouldent be allowed, but that's something different entirely.

I do agree.. I can think of at least a few threads that have been hijacked for spamming purposes. I can also think of a few threads that seem to have been created for the purposes of spamming. In the end its really not fair that some individuals do that, and I know im not the only one who would like to see some sort of change made to that. Even if it is to the point of having a GM in charge of handling that one specific task.

Now I don't know how the whole posting system works. But wouldn't it be easier to turn OFF the post count for the Out of Character Section.

I don't know if this is possible. But when I ran my forums a long time ago, i was able to actually turn of the posting count for section sub-sections of forums. I don't if this will help. But just my two cents.