[PP-F5] A New Comrade Approaches! (Rain)

Spoiler

Stats:
HP: 108
EN: 27
DMG: 12
THN: 1
EVA: 1
MIT: 9
REC: 2
CC: 1

Gear
Coat of the Wild Spirit - +1 THN, +1 EVA, +9 MIT
Crimson Wolf - +6 Unarmed Damage
Dragon Amulet - +2 Recovery, +1 Combat Craft

At Ready:
Cherry Shot - Rare Beverage (Alcoholic x2: +2 DMG, -2 EVA):  A small glass of a crimson alcoholic liquid that is at first quite powerful, before leading into a tangy cherry aftertaste.

I sat at the edge of Armadillo, legs crossed underneath me, eyes shut and breathing steady as the desert winds whipped at my coat and hair. It was nice to just relax and enjoy the peace that some of the fields brought to the game. I had never ventured into the desert much, except for quests, so sitting in the sun and letting all the stress of the guild off my shoulders was a nice change. I had so much to do; so many crafts for the upcoming raid, as well as powering myself up as much as possible before then. Mack had placed me in charge of supporting the frontline offense on Leonidas himself, healing the Knights there as well as stunning when possible. If that was the case, it was my job to up my First Aid as much as possible before then. To do that, hunting would need to be done, and the desert would be a nice place for that.

"Back in this scalding hell, yet again." The wanderer slowly walks out of the teleporter with lack luster disappointment in his face. He's been here a couple of times already, and every time wasn't exactly fun. He prefers to be in the quiet and cold snowy place that was the 4th floor. This place is the exact opposite of what he wants.

Anyways, he wasn't really sure why he came here, he got from KotB, the guild he's recruiting for, to come here and meet up with someone. Who that was, he wasn't sure of. 

I heard the scratching of footsteps in the sand behind me, and I opened my eyes to peer over my shoulder to see a white-haired player, seemingly just wandering across the desert with no sense of direction whatsoever; since he was heading towards my relative location, however, I assumed that he was the 'help' I had requested through KoB; with my crazy energy consumption, having a player beside me would help out a bunch, so I placed a request in for a buddy.

I picked myself up from my seated position and spun on my heel to face the player, who had not seemed to notice me yet. I waved wildly at him to catch his attention, slowly recognizing who he was; he was the new KoB recruit that Mack managed to pick up. "You are the newbie, right?" I called out to him as he approached, still waving wildly.

"Yeah... I'm the recruit." The wanderer slowly made his way to the KotB knight. The wanderer doesn't really know how he should act around this guy so he's gonna treat him like how he does everyone... the silent treatment. The wanderer, awkward stared at the knight. He doesn't know what to call him or how to address him. "So where to know?" Perfect. Short and to the point. Just as how it should be. The wanderer began to pace about as he doesn't like standing still and/or not doing anything.

I tilted my head and scratched the back of my neck. "Not the lively type... good to know." I muttered to my self, straightening my neck back up and jerking my thumb over my shoulder at the desert. "Just going to head out here for some mat hunting. Hope you are prepared." I told the boy; around him I just could not seem to bring myself to be my usual bubbly self. His quiet, somber nature was quite infectious. "Also, if you have any items on you, they might come in handy with getting through this ASAP."

"Do you have any rare alcohols?" Perfect! straight to the point. The wanderer can dish out damage, but with this guy around, he's gonna need more damage. That being said, the wanderer casually navigates his HUD inventory and takes out a potion and quickly drinks it.

- Rare Damage Potion I used - [+2 Damage]

Now, he just stares at the knight to see if he has any rare alcohols. He knows for sure that he has the cooking profession. He's seen the place multiple times when stops by the third floor. He just never had any reason to go in. Well, actually there was that one time where he did go in and placed a big order. Speaking of orders, did he ever finished my order?! No, that should be spoken off at a later time.

"Alcohol items..." I muttered as I flicked my inventory open, searching around for any consumables. My eyes occasionally flicked to the boy, and slowly I remembered that I did know him; he had placed a HUGE order in my shop, and I had only managed a small portion of it so far, since I was focusing on Mack and Seul's orders first. "Ah, here it is." I stated, popping the small glass, containing crimson liquid, into my hand. "Here you go. Just be careful; you are going to get hit a hell of a load easier by enemies under the effects of that." I warned the white-haired boy as I handed the shot to him.

Spoiler

Trading: Cherry Shot - Rare Beverage (Alcoholic x2: +2 DMG, -2 EVA):  A small glass of a crimson alcoholic liquid that is at first quite powerful, before leading into a tangy cherry aftertaste.

- Cherry Shot used - [+2 DMG; -2 EVA]

The wanderer took the shot like a pro. He may not look like it, but he has a habit of drinking hard liquor.

The wanderer cracks his neck to the sides, loosening up his neck. His body felt warm and lose after that shot. An eager grin popped on the wanderer's face with fierce eyes to match. He was excited to get started. "Time to party."

Spoiler

Stats - [Level 16] [HP (64/64)] [EN (16/16)] [DMG 8+2+2] [ACC 3] [EVA -2] [MIT 9] [LD 2]

Buffs - Greater Damage Potion I [+2 DMG], Cherry Shot [+2 DMG; -2 EVA]

Equipped - Bakuzan [+3 DMG], Ring of Accuracy [+3 ACC], The Wandering Kingsman [+2 LD, +9 MIT]

Ready Items- 1 Teleport Crystal, 5 Minor Health Potions I, 5 Greater Health Potions I, 5 Greater Life Crystals I

Like a wild animal, the wanderer rushes out into the desert fields without a care in the world. He was in search for mobs that he can slaughter. Within a few seconds he comes upon a group lizard=like soldiers. 

The wanderer quickly ran in taking aggro from all four of them. As he ran in all four tried attacking the wanderer, but unfortunately for them, only two of their attacks hit.

Once they were within reach of the wanderer's blade, he tightly gripped Bakuzan. As he drew his sword, it's blade glowed azure. He quickly cut through the air cleaving all four creatures in two strokes of his blade.

OOC: Minimum for 100% drop rate = 54 HP, 15 DMG, 13 MIT

Spoiler

ID# 61754 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 2 Loot: 14 (12+2) MOB: 1
[Level 16] [HP (52/64)] [EN (4/16)] [DMG 8+2+2] [ACC 3] [EVA -2] [MIT 9] [LD 2]

• [Gen Getsu] [DMG 8 + Potion 2 + Alcohol 2 + Crit 2] = DMG 14 * SA (2*3) = DMG 84 AoE - MIT 13 = DMG 71 AoE
    • -12 EN; -12 HP

ID# 61754 results: MOB: 1
[Lizard Warrior] [HP 0/71] [DMG 15] [MIT 13]

• Missed
    • -71 HP

ID# 61755 results: MOB: 8 (6+2)

• DMG 15 - MIT 9 = DMG 6
    • -71 HP

ID# 61756 results: MOB: 4 (2+2)

• Missed
    • -71 HP

ID# 61757 results: MOB: 6 (4+2)

• DMG 15 - MIT 9 = DMG 6
    • -71 HP

+4 Materials (100%)
+1,420 Col (LD: 14)

- Total Loot -
4 Materials
1,420 Col

Edited by Rain
  • 2 weeks later...

I blinked as the white haired boy downed the shot in one go, without a care in the world. "Huh, you do not seem to be the drinking type, yet you took that like a champ." I complimented him, noticing the effects of the powerful alcohol already beginning to take hold of his mind and body; all he wanted to do at this point was tear anything he could find to pieces. Without warning, he had rushed off into the desert without warning, and I rolled my eyes as I followed him. "Right, unpredictability is strong in this one." I sighed, trekking through the desert at a jogging speed.

It took the guy no time at all to find a group of reptilian creatures, and cut them into tiny morsels a second later. "You are really quick." I tossed the comment around, not aiming it directly at the alabaster-haired player. A couple of not-so-amused hisses hinted the arrival of my own reptilian boy band... or girl group? Who could tell?

Gender ambiguity aside, I winced slightly as a squad of blades tore into my back, much harder than I was expecting, and I spun around; seemed the bastards were stronger than I thought; probably risky to let the thorns kill them. I planted my right foot into the sand and proceeded to spin, like a clunky pirouette, before launching out of the sand and slashing the toe of my boots across all four of the lizard guys' faces, shattering them into nothingness. That single attack left me quite short of breath, and I looked to the white haired guy. "How the hell... does he last after something like that?" I panted.

ID: 62715 | BD: 7 | MD: 8 (9 - 1) | CD: 10

Sword Art Used: Tornado Kick - 12 x 6 - 15 = 72 - 15 = 57 AOE DMG to Lizardman x4 (12 NRG)
(15 + 1 - 9) x 4 = 28 DMG to Grave

+4 Battle Healing HP

Party
Grave: 92
/108 HP | 15/27 NRG | D: 12  | M: 9 | T: 7 | E: 1 | Rec: 2 | CC: 1

Enemies
Lizardman x4: -3/54 HP | D: 15 | M: 13

LD: 16 = 4 Mats + 1080 Col

-Total Loot-
8 Mats, 2500 Col

Edited yesterday at 9:48 AM by Beoreson

Edited by Grave

OOC: I changed up the creature's stats a bit. I didn't realize I had a high LD and my damage was overwhelming. So more Col :D

The wanderer fell back to his rear as after finishing off a group. It seems his energy pool can't keep up with his attacks just yet. Looking over at his companion, it seems he has just finished clearing a group for himself as well. Think that it's safe to relax now, the wanderer falls flat on his back and began to lounge around, waiting for his energy pool to regen. As he laid there waiting, he tinkered with his HUD for a sec and took out an Eternal Spring and began drinking from it.

+1 EN; +3 HP

- Total Loot -
8 Mats
2,500 Col

Edited by Rain
  • 2 weeks later...

It was not long before the white haired player seated himself down, seemingly out of energy for the moment, contrary to my belief. I guessed it was time for me to do some farming myself then. I peered through the deadly winds, my <<Survival>> catching all the sand specks and tossing them away like mere dust. The reptilian grunt of another Lizardman approached from my right, and I turned to face the sword-toting, red-scaled creature. With a hiss, it wildly struck at me, blade ripping the air in two and digging into the sand below. My hands glowing a furious red, I countered with a quad of piercing strikes, quickly shattering the monster into shimmering shards of data. "These guys are not all that tough..." I sighed, wanting something  more of a challenge.

+1 EN

ID: 63711 | BD: 7 | MD: 5 (6 - 1)

Sword Art Used: Acupuncture - 12 x 4 x 2 - 13 = 83 DMG to Lizardman (8 EN) 

Party
Grave: 92
/108 HP | 8/27 NRG | D: 12  | M: 9 | T: 7 | E: 1 | Rec: 2 | CC: 1

Enemies
Lizardman: -29/54 HP | D: 15 | M: 13

LD: 18 = 1 Mat + 270 Col

-Total Loot-
9 Mats
2770 Col

Edited by Grave

The wanderer watched as Graves jumped around and smashing the mobs to pixels. It didn't take him long to dispose of one mob, like nothing. I soon can upon the wanderer that graves was growing tired of these mobs. "You, we could move to another area and find stronger mobs if you want. Personally, I'd rather be anywhere but here. This scalding sand is just becoming a nuisance." That was the most the wanderer has spoken in a long time. It seems that the heat had finally gotten to him.

+1 Energy +3 HP

I heard the player call to me quite informally, and I was about to scowl and shout at him, before realizing we had not introduced ourselves, so I left the matter behind and responded to his offer. "Yes, that would be nice. Where are you thinking we might hunt?" I asked, before finding a moment to get a word in. "By the way, the name is Grave. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier." I apologized, raising my arm as a visor to the scalding sun above to get a better look at my alabaster-haired companion.

+1 EN, +6 HP

Edited by Grave

"Rain." The wanderer says in a short and subtle voice. "Somewhere far from here.." The wanderer says as he became more antsy. The scalding heat was slowly getting to him and his usual calm collective self. The wanderer looked off into the distance. "How about some the 4th floor instead? It's nice and cool?" "It's also were I live and hunt so I'm the used to the temperature there." he thought to himself. He didn't want to disclose that fact, but he had thoughts of returning back to the cold. The heat was just not his cup of tea.

"Rain, huh... nope, my name is still more grim." I winced, scratching the back of my neck. "Not sure I would be able to find anyone with a more grim name than myself..." I sighed, raising my hands to my eyes as a visor. "Fourth floor, eh? Sounds good to me, would be a nice change from the searing sands." I agreed, heading back towards Armadillo, imagining the burning sun replaced by chill snowy air. "Yeah... definitely sounds like a plan."

• 5 months later...

Moved to the 4th floor from the 3rd floor...

"Alright then, let's go." He says as he lead the way to the portal. Within seconds of stepping into the portal, the wanderer his companion is welcomed with the chilling winds of the 4th floor. "Welcome to Snowfrost Town." He silently says as he began to trudge forward through the snowy streets. After a few minutes, the arrive at the northern gates of Snowfrost Town. "You ready? These guys are a lot more different from the ones we've fought before." He spoke as if his companion has never been to this floor. Of course, that's probably far from the truth. He is part of one of the most prestigious guilds there is in Aincrad, after all. As he began to step forward, the wanderer kept his hands on the handle of his blade. He wanted to be ready for anything that was to come. He's been out in these wilds for sometime, but that doesn't mean he will always never be caught off guard.

Edited by Rain
  • 3 weeks later...

(We moved from 5th to 4th by the way, not 3rd to 4th XD)

The chill bite of the fourth floor was a welcome sensation. I was cooking out in the desert, and now I was safely warm in my coat as we stepped out into Snowfrost, and headed through the town into the wilderness. Rain had his weapon at the ready, prepared to unsheathe it at a moment's notice. I simply had my fists to worry about. "Yeah, I am ready. Come to think of it, we should be finding much easier mobs here, but we might be able to find something worth farming further in. I think there are a couple frost caverns with tougher mobs in them, if you would like to explore those." I explained with a shrug, pointing out across the ivory expanse of the fourth floor. "We might find a frost troll or something. That would make for an amusing fight."