[OP:KE:F2] The Second Greeting

Turning his head Vyrtew spots Aya following him as he glances down a side alley. Skidding to halt he looks at the woman for a split second before looking at the wall next to him. “O-okay.” He murmurs. “Now where would I be if I was her…” Running his hand through his hair again the boy huffs, starting to pace he raps his knuckles against the wall a couple of times. “Let’s try this way.” He says darting down another alley his head turning. The faint trickle of water reached his ears. “Perhaps.” “Can you hear that Aya?” He asks to his friend.

Not receiving a response from the girl as I placed my hand over hers. I look her in the eyes as I gently lift her head up. “Trust me okay? I’ll take you to a café not far from here and we can get a nice sandwich.” Without waiting for any more response from the girl I gently picked her up, slipping an arm underneath her knees and resting my other arm along her shoulder blades. Grunting slightly, as the effort to carry her was taking more than I had expected. Staggering slightly before I regained my balance I left the quiet garden which seemed to be some sort of secret, especially with its vast beauty.

Taking a few paths I had discovered on a previous visit to the floor, I weaved my way through to the café. Outside of it I spotted two players sitting and discussing something, however it was too low for my ears to register. Then the man who owned the onyx blade laughed as he set it aside. Walking over to them I placed the girl in one of the seats nearby, on a table where someone had left a small iron cup filled with green tea. Turning back to the blues brothers I spoke, “Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt but do either of you know this young lady? I found her crying not too far from here in a small garden.”

Vyrtew spotted Aya and then suddenly skidding to halt and looking at the wall of the alleyway “O-okay” He was muttering to himself and then silence. He seemed extremely worried, this person is obviously very close to him, meant a lot to him. Aya wondered if it was the white haired girl she'd seen in the cafe. Vyrtew was rapping his knuckles against the wall “Let’s try this way,” As he turned darting down another Alleyway but, suddenly, stopped."Can you hear that Aya?” he inquired. Aya strained her ears she could make out a feint triclking sound "that sounds like a fountain" she thought to herself forgetting she was meant to be providing a helpful reply. "Yes I-I think so, do you mean the trickling sound?" she was tripping over her words not wanting to be wrong this meant a lot, someone was at risk it was no time for mistakes. 

The second floor, the red head could see Urbus in the distance. Her hand gently glossing over the blackened hilt of the Muramasa. Looking down and to the left she spots a mop of blonde hair, a rapier at his side. Grinning Teayre jumps down from the small ledge that she was perched on and walks over to Oikawa, Akuma’s Vein moving slowly with her. “Kawi-kun.” She calls out, a small smile on her face. “Long time no see.” Her eyes flicked up to his orange crystal, “Someone finally got him then?” The small smile changed to a mischievous one as she looked at the person that was talking to her friend. “Pleasure.” The red head says offering a nod to the other player before turning her attention back to the blonde.