[PP-F1] Debts and Disaster

"I-I ... ok?" she stated purely out of intrigue as she had never been asked out on a date before, although was he hitting on her last night. She frankly couldn't think much past the shivers that were pulsing down her spine. A nibble upon her lap as she shook her head no to his remark of ever being loved before, as her eyes began to roll about bewildered still. "I t-think I need to take another nap this is already so much excitement between the mitts being on fire and the this and me lashing out for things I don't quite understand I think I need to just lie down ... n-now." Calmly maneuvering till her head was resting upon both arms still looking up toward Xion allowing him to talk at her if he wanted to.

Xion sighed and nodded, it would seem that Avilon was tired out. "I...I'm sorry..." he said, putting his hand gently on her shoulder. "This is probably a little too much for you...but I had to tell you...before I lost you or something..." The boy said, concerned that he had upset the girl in some way. "Lets...let's go back to my place, you can rest up there...and we can go over what's happened..." he said with a smile before gently tugging at her arm, leading the girl out of the shop and towards his, holding her hand the whole way. "I...I hope you're ok...Avi..." 

Rewards

Xion: 1Sp 200 col 

Avilon: 1 Sp 200 col