[PP-F4] «Earning a Living» I'm Addicted

"You can never have enough, the wanderer slowly made his way through the snowy forest of the 4th floor. Soon, he's going to reach a field filled with Ice elementals. He honestly believes that that place is the best place to hunt for materials. Which he really needs. He's already out of materials for potions. It's been a couple of days now and he needs still got some orders to take care of. He needs them now, more than ever.

As he got closer to the fields, the wanderer casually tinkers with his HUD. He's learned from before just how much those elementals can hurt. He quickly takes out a potion and chugs it.

- Minor Mitigation Potion I used - [+9 Mitigation]

Edited by Rain

ID: 61975 LD: 18 + 1 = 19! Mat found!

X is strumming a tune on his guitar while lying on a branch that is only a few inches off the ground as Maruchan is chasing his own tail around in a circle. The tune X plays is one that would find its roots in Spain sounding very classical and foreign almost an ancient relic in this year, although in this world of swords it fits in very well. X then stops as an ice cold gust of wind blows his hood up covering his head, after he shook off the fresh coat of snow and pulled his hood down he looked onto the ground at his familiar.

Maruchan! Find it!... RRrrruff ruff... And off he goes searching for a recording crystal, the dog can't fight but at least he's actually useful somehow... Ruff Ruff... Back so soon?.... And no complaints! Good, good dog... Hmm that was pretty fast of him, I actually cant believe he just finds this stuff myself. Maybe the game just randomly rolls a dice and if its above a 15 on a 20 sided die or something, it causes one to spawn in his mouth...

Edited by XWuZHeAR

There it was, the wanderer's favorite hunting ground. In this place, gathering materials was for certain. After taking a few more steps in, the wanderer closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. In a moment, he's gonna go on a rampage. As he slowly opens his eyes, he quickly spots a group of 4 elementals. He quickly rushed off towards the group.

As he got closer, he grabbed their attention, but made sure to try to dodge as many of the their attacks. Although they didn't do much to the wanderer, a large group constantly hitting you would begin to hurt.

The group eventually encircles the wanderer. There are a few scratches on the swordsman as he couldn't dodge everything, but most of the damage was mitigated so it was fine. He gripped Bakuzan. Then, with two fast slices, the wanderer cuts two crescents into the air, cleaving all four mobs that surrounded him in one go.

Spoiler

ID# 61984 results: Battle: 5 Loot: 18 (16+2)
[Level 18] [HP (70/72)] [EN (6/18)] [DMG 8] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9+9]

» [Gen Getsu] DMG 8 * SA (2*3) = DMG 48 AoE - MIT 9 = DMG 39 AoE
  » -12 EN; -2 HP

ID# 61984 results: MOB: 2
[Ice Elementals] [HP 0/39] [DMG 12] [MIT 9] DEAD

» Missed
  » -39 HP

ID# 61985 results: MOB: 7

» DMG 12 - MIT 18 = DMG 1 (Min)
  » -39 HP

ID# 61986 results: MOB: 4

» Missed
  » -39 HP

ID# 61987 results: MOB: 10

» [DMG 12 + Crit 2] = DMG 14 - MIT 18 = DMG 1 (Min)
  » -39 HP

+4 Material (100%)
+780 Col (LD: 18)

- Total Loot -
4 Materials
780 Col

Edited by Rain

X took the recording crystal from the pupper's mouth and placed in in his inventory as he went back to playing another tune on his guitar. After distant battle sounds echoed through the forest X accidently strummed a pretty off note that made him check to see if he broke a string on his guitar. Now slightly annoyed X ran to find the source of the sound. After seeing a swordsman take out like five mobs at once X got a smidge impressed.

Whaaaoooo!!! [Censored]-Turbo bro! Show those mobs who boss!... Wow yelling like this reminds me of the weight room back in my high school when all my friends would hype each other up.... Wait aren't you that kid from the café? How goes things with your lady? all summed up?.... That girl wasn't bad looking now that I remember man this dude is really putting it out.

OOC: four. :v I'm only allowed to fight four at most.

The wanderer slowly sheathed his blade as the pixels of the once ice elementals surrounded him. Suddenly an echo boomed from behind him. "Cafe? What cafe?.... Oh... that cafe.." Unwanted memories began to flood the wanderer's mind. So many has happened since that time. From the time with random adventure where that woman happened to be near by to what happened at the bordello. It all infuriated the him. He wanted nothing to do with that woman... no, not anymore. "She's not my woman." He quickly remarked without a second thought. This guy was that at the first incident that wasn't to be mention. That fact alone irked him, a lot.

As the wanderer faced the guy, he quickly spots an ice elemental charging right at them. Without a second thought, he rushed after the elemental and drew his blade. With one swing, the wanderer cleaves right through the elemental with ease. Unfortunately, the elemental was able to get a swing at the swordsman before it blew up into pixels.

Spoiler

ID# 62053 results: Battle: 9 Loot: 19 (17+2)
[Level 18] [HP (69/72)] [EN (0/18)] [DMG 8] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9+9]

» [Zekkai] [DMG 8 + Crit 1] = DMG 9 * SA (1*7) = DMG 56 - MIT 9 = DMG 54
  » +1 EN; -7 EN; -1 HP

ID# 62053 results: MOB: 7
[Ice Elementals] [HP 0/54] [DMG 12] [MIT 9] DEAD

» DMG 12 - MIT 18 = DMG 1 (Min)
  » -54 HP

+2 Materials (100%; LD: 19)
+270 Col (LD: 19)

- Total Loot -
6 Materials
1,050 Col

Edited by Rain

X listened for once as the kid talked to him remembering that day at the café, pretty crazy day given what happened afterword's, but that's a different story entirely. Maruchan now ran around in the snow chasing a bird letting go of a few highpitched barks as he did so. X pondered that day firther remembering more and more of what the two girls looked like and let his mind drift even further.

Oh so you two aren't like a thing?... know if she's single?... Well maybe this guy wasn't putting it out as much as I originally thought but whatever... But yeah she was pretty cute right? Hey you ever wond- OH SHI... I then ducked under an attack from an elemental which was gone before I knew it after this kid slashed it in half... Well that happens, I guess... Maruchan!... Ruff!... Go find something...

ID: 62054 LD: 3+1=4 no mat found!

Edited by XWuZHeAR

The wanderer slowly sheathed his blade back into it's scabbard, that was being grasp by his left hand. The pixels of the ice elemental still surrounded him as he slowly turned to face the guy with the dog. "Save yourself the trouble, find a different woman." He had no more intentions of talking farther about that situation. Whether she was single or not... What's her name... The wanderer knew her very well by now, and he doesn't want to talk about her. Why he kept persisting on talking about her, he doesn't know. As he left that quick remark on the guy, he scoured the area to look for a tree to rest up against. That list mob he kill wiped out the rest of his energy pool.

+1 EN; Max HP

Edited by Rain

Rain seemed very angry at mention of the woman, obviously X didn't know or didn't care; no one ever knows with him. Maruchan then returned with nothing in his mouth and decided to begin digging holes in the snow. X's color scheme of red and black now began to stand out as the sun was setting and the snow turned into a burning golden shade. When the other guy went walking X followed to see what he was looking for.

You know? You say woman a lot, I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it makes you... I dunno a bit formal? Well as long as you don't refer to yourself as like "The Traveler" or something like that in your head, I guess its not that weird... Geez Maruchan didn't find anything for the fifth time just today? Man if it was me rolling the die id get natural twenties all day everyday... Well chill about the whole frustration vibes I'm getting from you, I was just asking if she was single. I wonder if this guy even knows her name, Oh wait no it was Sierra! Ha got it!... So what are you doing out here anyways? Couldn't find a nicer floor to do you're little hunting thing or are you one of those role-player guys that likes to make story Arcs for themselves?

"Sierra... I wonder where she is now..." The wanderer's mind wandered off wondering where the woman could be. The last he had seen her was at the one place where an unspeakable happened. As his thought wandered, he mind was thrown back into reality at the drop of X's vocal dislike of the floor. This floor was the wanderer's home. The place where he had made plans to buy a house when the system allowed him. He loved this snowy quiet cold floor like it was his betrothed. This place relaxed him. This was the place where had learned how to use his katana. The wanderer had so many fond memories of this place. "This place is my home. If you don't like this place, then leave. There are other floors in Aincrad that use." The wanderer tried to keep his cool as much as possible between every word. It was hard, but he pushed on through.

+1 EN

Edited by Rain