[PP-F8] Associated (Rain) COMPLETE!

Emblem walked up to the teleport town in the town of beginnings he had been staying there for quite awhile and was starting to get sick of the floor. Emblem heard of the giant forest in floor 8 that seemed interesting to him so he decided today he would travel there to get a change of scenery. Teleport! Florenthia Village! Emblem felt him self start to materialize into the forest. Holy crap! This was his first time in the giant forest. He looked around at the building that seemed to be built out of the branched of the one huge tree that made up the forest. He walked of the teleport pad and began walking past the building to try and find something to do.

Edited by Emblem

The wanderer began to walk back towards the portal. He had just placed orders in shops in the area and had thought of heading back to his homey shop on the 4th floor. He missed the cold. This damp forest just didn't cut it out. As he got closer to the portal a peculiar player stepped of the portal. On a closer inspection he seemed to have just the normal basic armor. What exactly could he be doing on the 8th floor of Aincrad? You'd need to be atleast around the wanderer's level before even attempting to hit the fields here. Curious, he decided to stay behind and keep an eye on the guy. Perhaps he'll need saving. That being say, he takes to the nearest bench and lounged about on it like nobody's business.

Emblem kept walked excited to explore this floor. He looked up to see the sun somewhat shine through out the branches of the massive tree. Emblem thought about it. Maybe he would go out to the fields and fight some of the higher level monsters than the ones on the lower floors he was used to fighting. Well maybe I can go try and find some materials here? Emblem decided he would do a bit of both. He opened his inventory with the usually motion of his hand and equipped the sword "warriors spirit" and felt its usual weight slowly for on his back. He walked towards the gates to the fields excited to see what kinds of monsters would be in the fields.

OOC: I'm technically not part of his party.

As the wanderer lounged around, he closely kept his eyes on the guy. Some time goes by, when the guy stops in his tracks and began to tinker with his HUD. Curious, the wanderer leaned in closer, as if being able to listen better - which was ridiculous since he's far away sitting on a bench. As few more moments go by before a light glows and a straight sword appeared on his back. "Ah... a straight sword user." The wanderer slowly got up from his seat and began to follow the guy as that very same blonde guy began to walk towards that gate. "Just as I thought, he's gonna try farming the mobs here."

OOC: Got it!

Emblem couldn't help but feel like something was watching him but he couldn't put his finger on what. Emblem decided that he would just ignore it and if someone was watching him they would just show themselves. He decided he would keep on walking to the fields. After awhile of walking he could see the gate separating the fields from the town. He grinned then ran out to the fields. He looked around, to his disappointment there wasn't exactly any monsters. He pulled his blue sword out of its sheath then walked slowly deeper into the field.

"Hm... it seems he somewhat noticed me. I should probably pull back a bit," thought that wanderer as he quickly noticed the blonde swordsman stop for a second to look around. As soon as the blonde one hits the gate, he began to charge out like a nut.

"What is wrong with this guy? Is he that excited to die?"

Thinking the guy could be in trouble, he rushed after him through the gate, only to be stopped by nothing. "It seems that there's no mobs near the entrance. Time to stay hidden and watch."

Hidden: LD 10+ to spot

• 2 weeks later...

Emblem laughed at hims elf. He had forgotten to equip his armor. Something like that would have killed him. He opened his inventory and equipped his "Hell Rose" armor. He looked up to see a tree trunk type creature moving towards him. He smiled excited to see what it could do. He activated a sword skill so that he could weaken the enemy before it could do a lot of harm to him. He activated it and his sword began to glow a brilliant green. It doubled in length as he stabbed it into the monster taking a good chuck of it's health away. Enraged it ran at him and slammed itself into Emblem. He grit his teeth glad that his armor protected himself with from some of the attack. He shook it off then prepared for another attack.

Spoiler

ID: 63086

BD: 6

MD: 9

<Emblem> 33/48 energy (7/12)

<Tree Trunk Spirit> 7/32

Sword Art: Vorpal Strike (1x5) -5 energy

The wanderer kept a close eye on the battle as the blonde haired one began his bout against a tree stump. "Of all the things to find in the 8th floor, this finds himself in a fight against a tree stump." The wanderer grew curious on the battle field. He's never seen a tree stump in his ventures into the 8th floor fields before so this was something new.

As the fight continued, the wanderer circled around the battle to get closer to the fight. He happened to find a tree where he now hid while keeping his eyes peered at the fight.

Hidden: LD 11+

Edited by Rain

(OOC: Were on the 8th floor)

Emblem trained his eyes on the tree stump creature almost laughing at the stupidity of the creature. It was a stump. A tree stump, yet it was stronger than lots of monsters on the lower floors. But even the monsters on the lower floors much weaker than this odd looking monster were much more menacing in appearance. He looked to see the monster winding up for another charge. He decided it would be the moment when the monster was most vulnerable. He activated his sword skill "Sonic Leap" and lunged at the monster. His weapon shined orange as he slammed his blade into the stump. His sword lodged into the wood. The monster gave out one last squeal before shattering into thousands of pieces. Emblem sighed then sheathed his sword. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a player in white hair who seemed to be hiding from him and observing him at the same time. Confused he walked towards the tree. Uhh hey. He walked closer prepared to pull his sword out at any second.

Spoiler

ID: 63188

BD: 9

LD: 17 (Spotted Rain) + 160 COL

<Emblem> 33/48 energy: 4/12

<Tree Stump> -11/32 *DEAD*

Sword Art: Sonic Leap (1x3) -3 energy

Edited by Emblem

OOC: Woops... Also, you get Col from the LD mob drop too. 160 to be exact. Also, there were no MIT on the mob, so doesn't qualify for the 100% mat drop... so you just get Col.

"Ah... finally noticed me, eh?" The wanderer didn't mean to sound cocky, but it came out like that. He's an observer, but not one to hide. As he slowly walked out from his hiding spot, he raised his hands as kind of like a way to show he comes in peace. "Yo. Good thing you didn't run into any mobs when you ran out of the gate. I really didn't want to get to saving your butt already." Still sounding cocky, the wanderer was just being honest. His lack of tact thought doesn't help, but he was genuinely lower for the low level player in a fairly high leveled area.

@Emblem

Edited by Rain

(OOC: oh yeah whoops. I fixed it.)

Emblem felt confused as the white haired player revealed himself from his hiding spot. His first impression of the player was defiantly not a good one. He seemed to be a pretty cocky person. Emblem let his arm fall from the hilt of his sword now seeing the the player came in peace. The player gave another cocky phrase that made Emblem dislike the player even more. May I ask your name? Emblem didn't mean to be too rude but he wanted to know the player by name before he continued to belittle Emblem anymore than he already had. 

The wanderer really doesn't like giving out his name. Most of the time, his name is dropped by someone else and that's how people find his real name. Perhaps he can take a different route with this one. "Rainer.." He said. He knows people can't track him if they use his real name. If they used their username, that's a different story. No one of course if looking for the wanderer right now, but one can never be too safe. There were the Laughing Coffin and PKing incidents just a couple of weeks ago. So, the wanderer is more careful now, more than ever since things have been since then.

Edited by Rain

Emblem waited as the player decided to give out his name or not. There was something about the player that made Emblem feel on guard. A thought crossed him that he hadn't thought of before. Why the heck was the player watching and hiding from him int e first place. he decided he would ask him in a bit. There was no reason for Emblem to think that the player was planning on killing him or not so he had to keep his guard up. He squinted his eyes at the player. Huh Rainer. Well my names Emblem. It's a pleasure. If you wouldn't mind could you tell me why your out here hiding from me?

"I'm just curious as to why someone of your level would be doing at this floor." He was curious as the why the player as at this floor. I mean don't get me wrong, there's a decent of low level player that come to this floor, but it's never often and there's a chance they can die here. Death is certain in this game, there's no respawn. As Knight of the Blood Oath, the wanderer is sworn to protect the weak.

Emblem nodded. Yeah well I'm out here to level up and get stronger. I wan't to get strong enough to join one of the higher up guilds like the Knights of the blood oath and I'm not exactly going to reach that goal by sitting around in towns or fighting monsters on lower levels. Floor 8 seemed like a good place to start so that's why i'm here. Emblem fully understood that he could die on this floor but he could die on any floor and the only way that he could proceed in this game would be to move out of the comfort of the towns and the easier monsters on the lower floors.

"That is true..." The wanderer had no way to counter that. That was in every way true. That was how the wanderer grew into the level he's in today. Either by somewhat getting close to dying or just plain old getting carried. Perhaps it's his turn to help out the people lower than his level. "Need help out here? I can help you out for a bit if you want. I mean it's up to you really. It's just not in me to leave a lower leveled player out here on their own to fend for themselves." 

Emblem smiled to see that the player had finally agreed with him. However he was surprised to see that the player also offered to help him out fighting the monsters on the floor. Umm well sure thanks Rainer. Emblem pulled out his sword waiting to see if the player in front of him was going to equip his gear too. He looked around looking for any monsters spawning near them. He couldn't spot anything close to them so he looked back up at the player standing before him. Hey you don't have to do this you know. I can handle myself just fine in combat here. 

"Fine, I'll take my leave then." The wanderer began walking through the fields. He still kept some distance between the blonde one, but he also kept his eyes on him as well. If there was ever a chance that a field boss might show, he can come in and save his butt. But that's just a slim chance.

As he wanderer through the fields, he spots a a group of mobs. He slowly crept around them closer, jumping from tree to tree, brush to brush. He wanted to get a jump on them before they do.

Stealthed: LD 11+

ID# 63412 results: Loot: 10

Edited by Rain

Emblem confused watched the player walk away from him and deeper into the forest. Ummm. What just happened? Emblem shrugged then began to walk away still dumbfounded by the encounter he just had. To be honest he still wasn't exactly sure of the player he had just met. Hmm. Rainer. Emblem shrugged it of the put his hands in his pockets and continued to walk back to the town. He felt like he'd had enough of the floor. He began to wonder where the heck Rainer had gone. For all he knew he was still tailing Emblem. He looked behind him just to make sure then began to walk towards the town again.

The wanderer tightly gripped Bakuzan. As he slowly drew his blade, it began to glow azure. He swings his blades twice as if warming up. Then in a flash, three blinding fast slices cut through the Treants like butter. As the wanderer sheathed his blade, he looked back to the direction of the blonde one. He had hoped that he was still in sight, but to his surprise, he was already gone. "Damn... I hope he's fine. I should head back to the town before it got dark."

Spoiler

ID# 63642 results: Battle: 8 (5+3) Loot: 13 (11+2)
[Rain] [Level 21] [HP (84/84)] [Energy (1/21)] [DMG 9] [ACC 3] [EVA 2] [MIT 9]

» [Amatsu no Homura] DMG 9 * SA (5*2) = DMG 90 AoE - MIT 10 = DMG 80 AoE
  » -20 Energy

[Treant] [HP (0/80)] [DMG 24] [MIT 10] DEAD -80 HP

+4 Materials (100%)
+1,600 Col (LD 13)

Edited by Rain