[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Quest (Haine, Eryn)

INTRO:

A mysterious gypsy, who goes from place to place has told the two of a strange power obtained through feeding a monster a random food without killing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

START!

I Go to the gypsy with Haine. "Should I except? I mean you already have a familiar. and for all I know I have no familiar or any power!" I say to Haine as I except the quest and don't even wait for her to tell me to except it. As the gibsy gives me a small piece of steak."Please, feed this to a BABY snow leopard." The gypsy says as the hologram swishes away as if it was dust. "Lets go find a baby snow leopard!" She smiles and skips around Haine playfully as if waiting to adventure on.

*She puts the piece of steak in her inventory with all her things, including her map.* "Come and get me!" I say to the monster lion. I pull out my ruby sword safely. "I dare you!" I say as I narrow my eyes in a really good attack stance. The little lion runs away sacredly. "HEH! Noob." I say as I put the sword back into my inventory.

(I CANT FIGHT ._. so I scared him.)

*I run after Haine* "WHAT ARE YOU DOING.... heh hehheheheh wat.. er ha...hahaha..." She giggles and falls to the floor tiring to chase Haine but can't.....

the mountain lion stops at the girl and stands up to fight he turns around and growls menacingly at Haine.

Lion: 5/5 HP

Haine: 41/41 HP

Eryn: 15/15 HP

"YOU WANNA PLAY SUCKA? LETS PLAY B****!!!!!!" she giggled insanely before her eyes narrowed coldly and she drew her sword. She charged at the lion swiftly and prepared to strike at the beast.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

RESULT: CRITICAL

"HAHA!!" Haine stucked her tongue out when she critically slashed the monster.

Haine: 41/41

Lion: 3-2 HP

Haine is attacking as Eryn is not seen she realizes that Haine is fighting. She gets up and watches the two fight.

LION -3 HP

LION: 2/5

Haine: 41/41

The lion growls again and attacks...

[1-2] MISS TO LION

[3-5] DODGE FOR HAINE

[6-8] HIT, HAINE LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, HAINE LOSES 2 HP.

Haine misses and runs into the dirt. Her sword tightly into the ground. The Lion roared and charged his head at Haine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

LION -3 HP

Haine: 40/41

[1-2] MISS TO LION

[3-5] DODGE FOR HAINE

RESULT:

HIT!

Haine -1 HP

The lion dodges the hit of Haine's and then growls as if laughing at her, then attacks the small girl Smileing and swiping at her.

Haine: 40/41

[1-2] MISS TO LION

[3-5] DODGE FOR HAINE

RESULT:

Haine dodges and laughs as she takes the next punch.

The Lion feels how his heart had been shattered yet not all the way ' I can take her, still!' he said in his mind as he looked up at Haine's heath bar and had believed in himself finally he began to growl and take the next attack.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

LION: 1/5

Haine: 38/41

[1-2] MISS TO LION

[3-5] DODGE FOR HAINE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

RESULT:

Hit GRRRRRRR growls the lion as he steps back in his place he had taken 2 hp away from Haine he felt da power!

(Eryn, when they lose all of their HP they die XD SAME FOR THE SKELLY TOO)

She exhaled a deep breath when the lion had crystallized into shards.. A menu popped up and she read it.."Conratulations! Prize: LION MEAT. DAFAQ.. "L-LION MEAAT??!!! UM. THANKS MAGICAL POP UP MENU THANG.." she saluted before placing the meat in her inventories. Perhaps Yue would eat it.. yuck.