[PP:NK:F1] Becoming a Tailor <Earning A Living>

ID: 65536 Loot roll: 10

The conversation passed in front of Aya, Shinzoku seemed annoyed with her, She was annoyed with herself “You need to get involved, you need to be able to defend yourself and those you are calling friends, what is going on with you?” “It’s okay, once I have my answer I will find a trainer to teach me the art of a tailor before I go on my way.”

Aya’s heart sunk “That's it you've done it again!” Her internal monologue screamed ”How many times, just Slash! Grow a backbone, Fight!” Stubborn determination griped Aya.

She was registering the conversation around her.

“If you excuse me now I need to find a tailoring trainer and soon before night falls, you wouldn’t be able to point me in the direction of one would you?”

"There's a Master Tailor on the 11th floor named Ariel. She's one of the best Tailors - I'd say - in Aincrad, but she might be too busy to take on a protégé." Rain replied.

“I’ll catch you soon, here.” Shinzoku spoke to Aya opening his menu sending a friend request, there was a ping “If you ever need to get a hold of me, please message.”

“Accept and Follow him!” She instructed herself. Smiling she accepted and turning to walk away, “Good Luck” she shouted after him.

Waiting until Shinzoku was a safe distance away and then followed quickly his direction until she saw him enter a shop . Quickly Aya climbed a tree players and a couple of NPC’s acknowledged her odd behaviour. Searching the branches she hoped someone had loft something of value but there was nothing but leaves and bark.

Aya pulled out Guards, Guards and carried on reading “Thunder rolled . . It rolled a six.”

Several hours passed Aya had almost given up when the door to the shop opened and out walked Shinzoku holding a bag, He walked over to a nearby inn and smiling. Aya’s heart dropped further as she flopped out of the tree and started trudging back towards the Dragon’s head inn. She wanted to sleep, perhaps to hide herself away for a bit.

*Ping* a message she glanced over it and then realised who it was from,Shinzoku, “I’m in the Hogsback Inn within the Town of Beginnings.” She turned realising she couldn’t immediately turn up that would be too obvious she had been close all this time.

Aya composed a quick reply “Will be there shortly just attending to something and then will be with you”

She hit reply and selecting the book sent it to her inventory.

Slowly in the fading light of the day she headed towards the twinkling lights of the inn and Shinzoku’s location. Pushing open the door she scanned the inn, She spotted him at a table, hands together, lost in thought. “Hi,” she said quietly “You ok?”

Aya is hidden stealth rating 10.

Edited by Aya