Bard-bardroy-from-kuroshitsuji-35998030-

Username // Cook
       Real name // Khan Cook   
   Age // 24
   Birthdate // March 15
  Gender // Male
  Height // 5'9"

History

Ever since he was a young boy, Khan worked hard to stay alive. His parents abandoned him when he was young and he has lived in an orphanage since. At the ripe age of 16, he went off to join the military where he learned to survive, among other stuff. He stayed in the military until 23 where he grew tired of the military life. He decided to take it easy. He found a job at a local restaurant as a bus boy. Soon, however, he worked his way up. Eventually getting to the kitchen where he learned the wonders of cooking.

One day, he receives a package from an unknown sender. Ripping through the wrapping, he finds a box that says Nerve Gear and a letter from what seems to be his mother.

"Khan, you may not know me, but I know you very, very well. I visited you from time to time at the orphanage. I could never get the courage to say something to you. Come find me. I am your mother."

That's all it said. It gave him no name to search for or who where to go. His only clue was this helmet. Without a second thought, he straps on the helmet and jumps straight in.

Upon entering, the thing that caught his eyes the most was the name Cook. He grew frantic. Why does he have a name and account set up already. Who is Cook? Then it finally hit him. His last name is Cook. All his life, he has gone with just the name, Khan. Now it feels like a part of him is complete. Stepping forward, he walked in determination to find his mother, who he thinks could be in this game somewhere.

Virtue

Hardworking
One of the most prominent thing about Khan is that he's hardworking. Not only physically, but mentally, he's hardworking. There are sometimes where he'd work his butt to exhaustion where he passes out. Probably not a good thing for him, but no one complains. You can never find another hardworking guy as much as this guy.

Focused
Khan is one of those people where if he focusing on something, he focuses on that one thing. One he has his mind set on something, he will work hard to get to that goal. Almost nothing could stop him. He has always believed that whatever you set your mind to, you can achieve it. That saying has never failed him once in his 24 years of existence.

Confident
This probably goes with his first and most obvious flaw of that he's very... very blunt. Along with his straightforwardness, he has a very confident nature about him. Often at times doing things himself, rather than letting others do it for him as he's confident in his work. He's confident in himself in fights if he were to ever get involved in any fights - probably due to his childhood of always getting into fights.

Flaws

Blunt
Even the term I'm using is blunt. Khan is a very straight forward kind of guy that like to get straight to the point. He hates going around and around on the subject, often thinking that all it's doing is a waste of time. Because of this flaw of his, he often comes out as rude, but you know what? Khan doesn't care. If you don't like him, oh well.

Impatient
I lost count on however many times Khan took matters into his own hands. His impatience holds no bounds. Seriously, If someone is task to do something and they don't do it right away, he goes and does it himself. He won't say anything, but you'll know when he's lost his patience. 

Short Tempered
It pretty much goes without saying, Khan is really short tempered. If he has to wait for something, he'll quickly lose his patience and do it himself. He's a simple man with simple needs. If you're not gonna do it, then why bother even saying anything in the first place? Move, cause you'll only get in the way of Khan from doing your own work.

Edited by Cook

Profession

N/A

Skills

Non-combat
»

Passive
»

Combat
»

Weapon skills
» Two Handed Straight Sword | Rank 1
  » Avalanche [1x1 - Stun - 4 Energy] A simple one-hit sword art that cuts downward at a single target.
  » Blast [2x1 - AoE+Stun - 7 Energy] A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that stun multiple targets.
  » Straight [1x2 - 2 Energy] Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

Equipment

Weapons
» Two Handed Greatsword [Basic]

Armors
» Armor [Basic]

Accessories
»

Miscellaneous
»

Edited by Cook