[PP-F1] «Earning a Living» Time to get cooking!

Cook, casually wandered around the town of beginnings. "Where to begin?" He wondered. He had just recently made his first few steps in the game after Kayaba had spoken his speech and well, basically messed around with everyone's aesthetics. It didn't bother cook one bit, however, he was true to his nature. A fairly tall guy with blonde hair, in game and out.

As he wandered the streets, a familiar smell happened to come about his nose. "Pepper, soy sauce, sugar.." The smell became intoxicating. He hasn't smelled these flavors in a long time. Following his nose, he runs towards the direction of the shop. Unfortunately, from all his hastiness, he didn't see a random stranger walk before him and so he crashed into the stranger.

Edited by Cook

Coming out like a bullet, a random stranger, unfamiliar to the wanderer, came running right into the wanderer. He was caught off guard so he had no time to react and dodge. Both players now lay flat on the ground. They both felt the pain, but neither of their HPs went down since this place is a safe zone. Slowly getting up, the wanderer glared at the stranger. "Mind watching where you're going?" He spoke in a somewhat angry tone. He has never seen this stranger and this was the first time, he's ever run into someone like this.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to run into you like that." Cook frantically got up on his feet and stuck out his hand in hopes of appeasement. He never wanted to run into the white haired man, but the smell of food just rattled him up. It reminded him of his time working at a restaurant. Perhaps he should get back into doing that here. But first at the task at hand, before the stranger could get a chance to even - maybe - grab the blonde one's hands to shake, Cook turned around and began to follow the smell yet again. He was determined to find it's source.

After a few more steps, Cook arrives at a fairly sized restaurant. From the looks of it, it seems like it's an asian/european themed. He quickly barges into the shop without any further thought.

Before the wanderer could even grasp the random person's hands, he quickly turns around and walks away from him. "Rude..." The wanderer grew somewhat angry at the blonde one. He offered a sign of appeasement, then randomly walks away completely ignoring the situation at hand. Twas rude of him. Curious on what could be captivating the stranger's thoughts, the wanderer silently followed him, to what seems to be a large restaurant called, La Cornucopia. This restaurant to just grow from out of nowhere since this place was never in the town of beginnings until. More intrigue on the restaurant, the wanderer followed the blonde stranger inside.

Stealth Rating: 11

Upon entering the site, Cook is welcomed with a series of intricate flavors and smells. His face slowly broke into a smile as this all reminded him of that one restaurant where he learn how to cook. "That it! I can get bearing here in this game by starting out with cooking." Focused on the task at hand, he began to search for the owner of the shop, perhaps they could mentor him. After a few minutes of asking, waiting and sitting, a fairly short plump man with an overgrown toque on his head walked out from the kitchen door. "Yes? Niko said you were waiting for me?" The short man talked in really heavy Italian accent.

Edited by Cook

The wanderer slowly pushes open the door and sneaks in. Looking around, the blonde one wasn't in sight. Perhaps he snuck back out when the wanderer wasn't looking? No... That'd be impossible. That door seems to be the only entrance and exit.

The wanderer quietly makes his way to a table and waves his hands to gain the attention of a waiter. As soon as they got there, "Ramen." He didn't care to look at the menu. This was a Japanese game, they most definitely have ramen - he hopes. Within moments, the wait replies, "Right away, sir." With a smile on their face. Sighing in his seat, "That was close, I thought they didn't have ramen."

"Right!" Cook jutted up from his seat and stuck his hands for a hand shake. "I was wondering if you could mentor me to learning the ways of cooking in this world." Cook's face cracked an awkward smile as he started at the somewhat small chef in hopes of accepting his offer.

The small chef quiet sized up Cook. "What makes you so sure I would take you under my wing?"

Frantic, Cook responded quickly with, "The smell of your food was tantalizing. I had a need to learn from it's maker." It was short, but it was to the point.

Sizing up Cook once more, the small chef finally gave in. "Fine, collect materials for me in the fields and I'll teach you my ways." With that, the small chef turned around and began to walk towards the kitchen. Before he completely walked through the door, he let out one final note. "From now on, you can call me Chef Boyardee." Then proceeds to slam the door.

The waitress quickly comes back with a nice bowl of ramen. Without a second thought, the wanderer begins to chow down on his meal, when he heard an outburst near the kitchen door. As he slowly raised his head out of the bowl, he spots the blonde on from before. It seems as though the blonde one is doing the earning a living quest and wants to become a chef. "Perhaps I should help him. I could use the extra 1 SP." The wanderer quickly finished his bowl and waved for the bill. "Seems like he's about to head out to the fields." Paying the bill, the wanderer silently follows the blonde stranger.

- 50 Col

Edited by Rain

Helios hurried through the bustling crowd, his familiar, Lucifer, following behind him. Around him, players swarmed the roads of the Town of Beginnings. It felt like he had spent years attempting to get through the mobs of people, however it had only taken a few minutes. As he exited the massive city, the noirette dropped to his knees. "We made it out alive..." he sighed, falling over. His jaguar friend next to him climbed on top of his back and got comfortable there. "I suppose I'm not making it out alive in the end." he muttered, turning his head as far as possible to glare at the familar. "Someone better host a big funeral for me. I never would have imagined virtual jaguars would be this heavy."