[PP-KE-F15] Asp's Touch <Feeding the Enemy> (Teayre & Lawfer)

The gloom lurked over Teayre’s head as she once again made her way through the fifteenth floor. Her feet crunching the leaves on the floor as hisses echoed all around the place. With the muramasa at her hip the red head presses on through the floor fingers tapping on the hilt again. She was being watched.  Being followed. Yet she seemed entirely undeterred as the fog parted way to her strides. Pulling out a sausage roll the girl eats it before activating the song crystal she had got from X’s store. Grimacing at his voice the girl quickly chucks it to one side. “Why did I go there?” She says shuddering. Her blade remained sheathed even as a panther crossed her path. Akuma’s Vein illuminating the young red head’s eyes. One hand gently resting on her blade she grins. “Come.” She says bending her knees bringing the muramasa back ready to draw. Ready to unleash her unique skill without waiting a moment.

Sausage Roll Consumed - + 2 LD
Familiar Call - +1 LD When searching for a familiar

LD Total: +5 (When searching for a familiar), +4 at all other times with current equipment.

Edited by Teayre

Grasping his Highwind tightly in his right hand, Lawfer continued to press onward into the depths of the forest of Floor 15, he had thought it to be a wise decision to move forward on his own. A slight breeze picked up and pushed his hair over his shoulders. Brushing the loose strands back with his left, he continued onward. It had been a long day so far, the Dragoon had managed to spend most of it clearing out wave after wave of mobs in attempt at some good loot however, all he managed was a few petty col. Raising his right hand, he opened his interface to his map. "Dammit! Still have quite away to get back to town. I knew I shouldn't have pressed forward so much." he commented as he heard a slight rustling in the bushes. "Ah [censored]..." He muttered as he turned to face it, noticing it had already almost engaged in battle with a crimson haired woman.

Instinctively, Lawfer initiated <Charge>. As he appeared behind the Panther, he loosed his spear by activating <Dimension Stampede>. In a flurry of strikes he felled the beast shattering it into purple blue pixels. Before realizing what he had done, Lawfer looked at the Crimson Maiden noticing where her hand was. "Wait wait wait!!!" he exclaimed as he jumped back, hoping to not feel the wrath of the woman as he held his spear diagonally across his body to parry the attack just in case. "Sorry about that! I had thought you were in danger so my body moved instinctively. You're Teayre right? Cal's wife?" He asked in a slight panic, he had heard the stories of Teayre and how she cut down two others in the 16th floor fight. "I'm Lawfer, we fought alongside each other in the 17th floor raid." he commented trying to identify himself and draw some common ground. 

ID: 63060
BD: 3+3 = 6
MD: Dead 
LD: 17= +1 Mat, 675 Col

Lawfer: 172/172  l  33/43 EN (-10)  l  12+5=17*10= 170 DMG

Panther: 0/135 l  34MIT l 45DMG l 170-34=136 DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Suddenly a man clad in red armour came out of nowhere his sword art, killing her prey. Looking up at him with a raised eyebrow the red head smiles turning her body to face him. “I remember.”  She muttered. The muramasa’s blade partially drawn from her scabbard. Her hand gripping tightly around the hilt. “However, you just got in the way of my fun.” Her lips curled up at the edges, her eyes glistening slightly. Looking at the pixels fade away from where the person in front of her was stood Teayre suddenly shoots past him. Her blade coming out of the sheathe of the muramasa as she performed a whirlwind of slices causing the air around her to knock the cubs that had been with their mother flying.

“If you’re going to kill something, kill it properly.” Her blade now completely sheathed Teayre turns towards Lawfer dismissing the loot window before settling down into a ready stance again. “So, play with me for a bit.” The crimson maiden says to Lawfer, before she begins to dash straight towards him. Her charge skill on the edge of activating.

ID: 63070 BD: 6 (2 + 4 ACC) [Light Momentum +2 to BD on next attack] CD: 12 (GDI) LD: 10 (6 + 4 LD) MD: 6 - Stunned

Lawfer: 172/172  l  33/43 EN

Teayre: 189/189

EN: 27/46 Haku Senpu Used – 19 energy – (15 + 4 Charge) * 8 = 152 DMG

Cub: 0/100 Health 25 Mit – 127 DMG – Deaded x 3

3 x materials

Edited by Teayre

Stepping back slightly, Lawfer continued to raise his Highwind in a defensive position. Her sword flung from its scabbard to eviscerate the three panther cubs that he had not seen. If only it had stopped there. Shaking his head, the blonde had let out a reluctant sigh. "What is it with katana wielding women that want to kill me? First Opal... And now you Teayre." He asked as he watched the woman ready herself to charge. Shaking his head once more, he lowered his stance and dug his feet into the ground. "Do we really have to do this? I mean... We could always just go to the pub and throw back a few drinks.... Doesn't that sound like more fun?" He asked as he rose his right hand, and quickly selected a safeguard potion. As it materialized in his hand, he took his possible last remaining moments to consume it. 

(Safe guard potion consumed)

Teayre gives Lawfer a quick smile, as he downs the potion. Her feet carrying her forwards at an amazing speed her charge taking over. The blade of the Muramasa only visible for half a second, out of the sheathe. Striking the armoured man sending him high into the sky as the safeguard was consumed, the blade sheathed again as she turns around to see the man land behind her with a thud. “Well, I’ll give you credit. You took the attack, most people flee.” She offers the man her hand. “You’re strong.” Her grin widens, “Half health duel?” Teayre says after helping him to his feet.

ID: 63289 BD: 10 (7 + 4 ACC) [Batto Jutsu Activated] CD: 12 (nat) LD: 15 (11 + 4 LD) MD: 2

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 42/46 – Conviction Used (4 Energy) – (15 + 4)*1 = 19 DMG

Lawfer: 172/172 EN: 43/43 [Safeguard Consumed] - Stunned

Edited by Teayre

AS he was assisted back to his feet, the dragoon shook his head. "I'd rather not." He commented as he smirked. "I really dont like fighting other players." He stated as he spun his spear in his right hand. "Plus.... With half health duels, normally its the person who hits first that wins. So I'd rather not gamble my life with something that is trivial." He finished as he waited for the effects of the stun to wear off. His hands were able to be used but he still couldn't move his feet. "Sorry again about stealing that kill. The whole, someone is being attacked and I should probably help out kicked in. So what are you doing all the way out in the boondocks of this floor?" He asked as he brushed some of his hair back over his shoulder.

ID: No Reason to roll BD:  CD:  LD:   MD: 

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 42/46 – Conviction Used (4 Energy) – (15 + 4)*1 = 19 DMG

Lawfer: 172/172 EN: 43/43 [Safeguard Consumed] - Stunned

“Tch. Suit yourself.” Teayre replies as a loud hiss comes from above. Looking up the girl spots a giant spider lurking above them just about to drop down, its fangs oozing. “At least something wants to play.” Her blade drawing in a smooth motion Teayre charges towards the creature as it plummeted towards her. The muramasa glinting, catching all the light it could in the shady undergrowth before it became buried into the husk of the beast. As they fell to the ground Teayre let out a gasp, as she landed on one knee. The spider disintegrating into crystals around her.

Standing back up the red head looks over at the dragoon, “Boondocks? You American or something?” She said eyeing him up before laughing. “Either way, don't help me in a battle I can fight my own as you very well know.” Pausing she takes a breath looking around for any other mobs before dismissing the loot window. “Well, I was planning on trying to find a familiar. What about you? I wouldn't mind if you tagged along, so long as you don't steal my kills or kill my potential familiar again.”

Spoiler

ID: 63649 BD: 6 (2 + 4 ACC) CD: 2 LD: 17 (13 + 4 LD) MD: 10 (Nat)

Teayre: 154/189 EN: 31/46 (1 Energy Regen, 12 Used. San Ge) (15+4*12) = 228 DMG Dealt
[45 DMG + 2Crit – 12 MIT] = 35 DMG Taken
Lawfer: 172/172 EN:43/43

Giant Spider: -3/180 (228 - 45 MIT) = 183 DMG Dealt

Loot:
1 x Material
180*5 Col = 900 Col

Total Loot:

4 x Materials
900 Col

Edited by Teayre