[OP-F1-NK-] Exellance free Potions!-COMPLETE-

Zandra was sitting in her beachhouse, leaning her head in her arm that had its elbow resting on one of the tables. She let out a deep sigh. After she moved her shop up to floor sixteen, she barely had any customers at all. But still her stock was growing. And as a master, soon grandmaster, she almost never failed at making usefull potions. She had started to experiment to find out new ways to make opotions with same effects. She let out another sigh before pushing herself up. It was time to make one of her trips down to floor one to empty her old stock to get room with the new ones. She gathered together all her potions she was gonna give away and headed down to floor one, town of beginnings. There, she headed for the same spot she was last time and putted up her potions she had for sale on the table infront of her. Then she leaned on the wall behind her and waited.

Any player can drop by Zandras both and pick up 3 potions for free. The ones availble is:

Potions(tier 1):

Damage +1 (Uncommon): x7
Damage +2 (Rare): x0

Damage mitigation +9 (Uncommon) x4
Damage mitigation +18 (Rare) x0

If you want more potions, you can drop by at Exellance Elexirium.

Edited by Zandra

Cygnus was on his morning errands when he spotted a girl at a table selling potions. She had a bunch of potions on the table in front of her. He approached the table, noting his own lack of potions. He just never had the Col to spend on them. But this girl, being here with these potions as the same time as him... it was like fate was trying to tell him something. That was why he decided to approach her. Maybe he would find something useful. "Um, hello there, miss! I'm Cygnus. It's a pleasure." He took another look at the potions on the table and then pointed to the Damage +2 and Damage Mitigation +18 potions. "So, how much are these? I find myself in need of some potions."

Edited by Cygnus

Victor had spotted Cygnus and followed her through the throng of people in order to catch up with his mob clearing buddy. The brown haired boy was surprised when Cygnus stopped by to greet a girl at the table. He'd overheard the conversation and decided to close the gap between him and Cygnus and murmered skeptically in his ear. "You know these things are usually a hoax right? Rarely do people sell things on heavy discounts, could just be a rip off, let me try handle this..." he made sure his words were soft enough for only Cyngus to hear. In all honesty, he had his eyes on the similar set of potions and they seemed to be in limited stock.

Luke also hadn't started doing too well in his business yet, so he was low on col and materials that he could trade, which meant he would need some sort of heavy discount and would have to hope that Cygnus trusted him enough to not intervene as he struck a deal. So Victor cleared his throat and spoke to the lady behind the desk. "So what are you selling these for? Or are you just getting rid of old stock, in which case we'd be happy to rid you off some of those rare damage potions, as well as the rare mitigation potions you got sitting there." The boy pointed to the potions. "My friend here would like to pick up the other one in each set, and then we can both probably take another from that set?" He finished pointing to the potions which were of lesser quality, hoping the other player wouldn't mind him taking the lead on this. 

(OOC: Requesting 1 rare damage potions, 1 rare mitigation and 1 one uncommon damage mitigation. Cygnus, is that ok with you? All the write up was IC, I'd be willing to take something else if you're not ok with this. I thought since there are 2 each of the rares, we could each take one of each kind?)

Edited by Victor

Zandra let out a long yamn. Now she remembered why she arent doing this kind of stuffs. It so boring to just stand behind a table and just wait. It was much better in her store. There she had stuffs to do to spend her time while waiting for customers. But here it went relatively quick. After just an hour, the first customer walked up to her."Hello there mister." She said when he introduced himself."Im Zandra and the pleasure is shared." She nodded when he pointed on two different potions. Zandra picked them up and handed them over to him."For these two, ehm, they cost zero Col and zero materials."

Not long time later another male appeared that seemed to be the first ones friend. She nodded towards him to with a warm smile on her lips."Like I just told your friend, they are free. It makes me glad that I canhelp out new players. Since they never comes to my store at sixteen, so I guess I had to come to you guys instead." She explained and handed over the two other rares as well as one of the uncommon damage ones.

-Rare damage x2, -Rare damage mitigation x2, -Uncommon damage x1

Khrysaor was lazily walking through the Town of Beginnings when he noticed two players he was familiar with huddle themselves in front of a makeshift stand. Getting curios he got closer and called out to them, "Hey guys, whats up? Find anything interesting." He came up to the stand and saw a box filled with potions and looked to the player who was giving them away. As he looked up his mind went back to the first time this type of stand was up when he was a totally new player entering into the world of Aincrad, at the time he got some free potions as well. He saw that the player was the same one as before, and he also remembered meeting her at the beach party where she was the host. "Ahhh, hello Zandra, isn't it?? I don't know if  you remember me but we met up before if only briefly, my name is Khrysaor. How are you doing?" When he was waiting for the reply, Khrysaor went roaming through the box. After, a few minutes he found some interesting concoctions, so he asked while pointing at them, "Could I take one of your Damage +1 and Mitigation +9 potions."

Not long time passed before yet another player joinded the small group. This time, she thinked he look familiar. But she couldnt put the finger on where she had met him. In his greeting he confirmed her thougth, they had met met before. And his name was Khyrasor.'Oh right!' She thougth to herself. She had seen him at the beachparty."Heya there Khyrasor. Nice to meet ya." Then he searched thru the potions standing on the table infront of her. After some time he asked if he could take one of each uncommons."Well, believe it or not, thats why Im here. To clear my old stock." She said and winked.

waved to Victor as he showed up. His friend whispered a warning to him that these potions could be a rip-off. Cygnus wasn't sure, but he nodded to Victor and decided to see how things played out. He felt that nervous feeling rise in his stomach when Zandra mentioned that the potions were free. He still didn't like accepting charity. It bothered him. Still, it wouldn't be charity if he offered his services to her some time. He accepted the potions and after a deep bow, he spoke. "My thanks, miss Zandra. If there is ever anything I can do to repay you, just ask." Even though she was clearing out potions she didn't need, Cygnus was genuinely grateful. He stood up straight, deciding to stick around after another familiar face showed up. He had met Khrysaor once or twice before, but only briefly. "Hello and good morning." Cygnus greeted him. "I just came by to pick up some potions. I hadn't even looked into them yet." He was going to suggest he take a look himself, but it seemed Khrysaor was already picking his potions out.

A new day had dawned and Bhairyuu had woken up, finished a meager breakfast, gotten ready in his chosen outfit and now he was  strolling about the streets of the Town of Beginnings wondering what part of it he should explore and what he would discover over the course of his exploration today. He was walking along in the shopping district when he saw a makeshift stand which looked like it had potions of different kinds. So he hurried in that direction and when he got within sight range, he noticed his new acquaintances Khyrsaor, Cygnus talking with none other than, Zandra the gorgeous woman he had seen back at the summer beach party of which she herself was the hostess, the sight of the three bringing a slight smirk to his face. He sped up his pace even more and within a few minutes he appeared behind Khrysaor and Cygnus and spoke without any advance warning

"Yo! Long time no see, fellas. So...you guys checking out some potions, eh?" 

After that, as he waited to see their reactions, he looked up and saw that his keen eyes did not deceive him after all and that it was indeed Zandra who was the owner of the makeshift potion stand. So he greeted her with the ghost of a smirk playing on his thin lips and with a rather theatrical bow, saying 

"Ms. Zandra, fancy meeting you here. It's truly a pleasure to be in your company once again...and it seems that you have some potions you're offering up. I was looking for a couple of damage mitigation potions and maybe even a damage increasing potion...if you've still got some lying around, that is." 

[OOC: Taking 2 Damage Mitigation +9 (Uncommon) potions & 1 Damage +1 (Uncommon) potion]

The businesses went pretty slow today. So far she had only three customers. Dhr lrt out a deep sigh. Last time she did this, the potion had rab out of stock in much shorter time. Now she wasnt even halfway. Just when she thougth that, a fourth customer arrived. This as well, was a low leveled boy. Where was the girls? On second look, the boy was fam,iliar from the beachparty. And he greeted the other guys like he knew them as well. Then he turned ti the crimson eyed female and wanted some potions. Zandra picked them up and handed them over to the newcomer.''Here you are mister. Hope they gonna come of use for you on your adventurers.'' she said with a smile.

-Damage mit +9 x2, -Damage +1 x1

"Nee-san" Skipping like a little lass skipping to her older sibling, the wanderer came wandering in in the town center where Zandra had set up post giving out free potions to anyone. He had heard news of this endeavor of hers and figures he'd help out. They need all the players possible to reach in the frontliners after all, and the sooner, the better. That being said, the wanderer swipes his fingers into the air and began transferring potions into Zandra's stock. "You know this is a great idea... I have a bunch of potions that need loving. Here, lemme add some to the collection."

05 Minor Damage Potion I [+1 DMG]
05 Greater Damage Potion I [+2 DMG]
05 Minor Mitigation Potion I [+9 MIT]
03 Greater Mitigation Potion [+18 MIT]
05 Minor Elixir [Antidote 1 Turn]

After sending his offer to Zandra, he set up perch for on coming low leveled players. "Come to my shop too, The Wandering Soul. If the #1 Alchemist is too busy to offer her assistance, the #2 Alchemist is on the job." The wanderer didn't want to make this into a competition, he just figured, he might aswell promote his shop, especially for the up and coming Nerius Boss event. He had made A TON of those flaming weapon potions and barely even sold any of them. He's... kinda getting desperate to sell them.

The next player to arrive made Zandra very confused. It was the second best alchemist in all of Aincrad. Why would he want to get some potions from her? Well, it dosent matter. So Zandra putted on her smile she always use for customers.''Hello there Rain. Good to see you.'' When he started talking and Zandra got to know the real reason he was here, her eyebrows went up.''Ehm... Oookey.'' she looked at the other guys present.''Ehm... tell me why I should do that? I leave my shop to get rid of my garbage. Then you comes and want me to take care of your garbage too? Why dont you just put up your own booth?'' she asked the other alchemist with a smile on her lips.

Emblem walked across the streets of floor 1 looking for something to do. He had heard about a small booth set up giving away free potions and he thought he might as well go and get some while he was here. He looked around for awhile to finally find the booth. It seemed that there were many other players there and he started to think that maybe the alchemist was already out of all the potions. He walked up too the girl working the stand. Hey I'm Emblem! Umm if you are out of potions I can leave but if you have any extras I'd be glad to take some of your hands. Emblem smiled at the woman and waited for her response.

The wanderer's face eventually breaks into disappointment. He had hoped, he can use this to get rid of some of his low quality stock. No one seems to bother wanting them, so yeah, he figured, might as well just give em away. "Fine... I'll just give away from potions some other time." The wanderer quickly took his potions he was willing to give away and began to walk away. As he looked back one more time, he noticed, that there weren't as many people coming by. As he walked away, he was thinking of ways to gather more people to come, one he does something like this.

Bhairyuu received the potions he had asked for from Zandra and thanked her

"Why thank you, Ms. Zandra. These should come in handy for me. My name is Bhairyuu or Ryuu for short if you prefer, by the way. I am sorry I never got to introduce myself to you in that beach party." 

Just then he saw Rain come up and try to sell off his free potions as well only to get denied by Zandra and watched him walk away in disappointment. So he called out wondering what sort of potions Rain had 

"Yo, Rain! Could I maybe have some of those free potions sometime? I can swing by your shop to get them...if they are still up for grabs I mean..."

''Heya there Emblem. Of course you can have some free potions.'' Zandra took a quick glance of what she had left. There was four mitigaiton potions but only about half as many damage ones.''If its okay, here is three damage potions. If you wat mitigation instead you can take a pair od those.'' she said and pointed first at the blue damage potions and then on the green mitigation potions.''Yeah, that sounds like a awesome idea Rain.'' she said and gave him a fake smile. Followed by a true giggle.''Sorry mate, its just that I wanted to get rid of these potions but its realy that fun to just stay here and wait for players to drop by. Im actually gonna leave pretty soon. Have other stuffs I need to do.'' She turned to Bhairyuu.''No probs mate. Hope they gonna come in handy.'' she said with a thumbs up.

Emblem grinned. Awesome thanks Zandra! I'll be sure to come by your shop soon. Emblem grabbed the potions and added them to his inventory. He gave one last smile to the alchemist then walked away from the stand. Emblem hadn't really been the type of person to use potions a lot but he decided that this was a great chance to try them out and see how he liked them and get used to using them because of course if he were to become strong enough to join the frontlines then he would definitely need to use potions such as the damage ones he had picked up today.

+3 Damage +1 (Uncommon)

Edited by Emblem
  • 2 weeks later...

When he actually received the brew she had concocted, he was surprised, he didn't expect her to genuinely not ask for the smallest thing in return. Maybe she just wanted players indebted to her, maybe she would come down and ask for favors in return later... That was always a legitimate possibility. If he was going to be indebted to her, he had to check for the authenticity of the product. He had no way of doing that, until he added it to his inventory. So he did and then thanked her. With a wink towards the older player, Cygnus, he casually strolled away. He walked a some distance, to ensure no one was peering into his inventory and examined its statistics that would change upon consuming the potion, which were visible in his player interface. They were a genuine produce. At this point, Victor was just unhappy that he had to share with other players, simply because he had not been quick enough to approach the make shift stall and simply claim them all for himself. Victor's skepticism had not worked in his favor. He ambled back to the stall for a bit and stood around to see other customers who had come to take potions from the dark haired girl, mostly to keep an eye out for what kind of potions were the others favoring and to notice the kind of builds the lower levels were going for.

Spoiler

+ 1 uncommon damage potion
+ 1 rare damage potion
+ 1 rare mitigation potion

Zandra let out a long yawn and stretched her arms high up in the air. Then she lowered her arms and let out a deep sigh. She looked at the players that was still there and then dow  at her potions. It was quite many left, well relatively many left. It seemed the free potion offer had drawn a few customers to her stand. But not enough to completly clear her stock."Well well. I guess I could just drop by at Anise's place and throw them away. Then Im gonna get some money for them at least." She said, mumbling to herself. Then she looked up at the players again. She clapped her hands once to get everyones attention."Very well, I think its time for me to leave now. But if you want one or two more potions, you free to take them before you leave." She said with a strong voice.

Cygnus was mingling with the other players when he heard Zandra announce she was going to be leaving soon and that they could take a couple of more potions before she left. Cygnus gladly took her up on the offer, approaching the stand once more and picking out two of the Damage Mitigation +9 potions. "I'll just take these." Once Zandra gave him the okay, he bowed politely. "Thank you for your hospitality miss. I'll find a way to repay it someday." After that, he gave Zandra as well as the other players a friendly wave before walking off to continue with the rest of his day, the free potions doing wonders to put him in a good mood.

Kasier smiled as she strolled upon the world of Aincrad. The day had been a boring one... Not too much had been going on and she was simply walking around, seeking for something new that she can discover. Simply put, it was another boring day in the world of Aincrad and she was seeking for something new to do. So far, she was not having very good luck. Material gathering by herself didn't seem very appealing yet everybody she knew seemed rather occupied by whatever they were doing be it crafting of quest taking. However, she knew that eventually, she'll find something to do... Or something will find her. It always seemed that way. Her assumptions proved to be correct as she continued strolling, walking slowly with her curved sword - which she has never used so far - inside a case by her waist. Her full starter gear attracted the sun's light, shining upon her as she absorbed the heat. In front of her was an alchemist stand. There sat a woman, black hair with red eyes... Almost identical to hers. Kasier found the woman very representative of herself. The image in front of her seemed very similar to Rain's giveaway... It must be another giveaway. She thought, walking and closing in on the stand. Soon, after looking through the shelf, she realized that there was not a single healing potion or crystal. Indeed, that was what she needed as a new healer. However, it would feel impolite if she just walked away. Hence, she grabbed onto an uncommon damage mitigation. Who knows? It might prove to be useful one day. "Hello Misses alchemist!" Kasier greeted the alchemist, "I would like this uncommon damage mitigation potion please! Thank you!" She finished, her mouth forming the shape of the moon. The woman seemed to be leaving soon so she had to hurry and grab onto her attention so she knew that Kasier was taking the potions.

Edited by Kasier