[OP-F1] Low Levels, High Hopes

Emblem smiled as a window opened on his HUD asking if he wanted to join the party. He pulled his hand up and pressed the accept button. out of the corner of his eye he noticed 3 other health bars forming below his own. Emblem looked over at the other players sitting there staring off into space. He looked over at Zandra who had mentioned the two. Okay I'm all set.  Emblem looked over at Cygnus who suggested the strongest of the three should take point. I'm up for it if no one else is. Im level 14 so the monsters on floor 1 aren't exactly something i'm concerned about.

Just like that he snapped back to reality as he felt a few gazes from the group coming his way. "Wha...?" It would seem a party invite had been sent, but Seul quickly dismissed it soon after. "If it's alright with everyone I'd prefer to just be an observer on this trip. Don't wanna slow you guys down after all." If he was being honest, the monster on the first floor were like insects to him now and posed little to no threat. Even most low level players could kill them and as a whole the party already seemed more than capable. Even if he did join the fight his basic attacks would have been enough to kill them. Stealing all the kills would only serve to take away the experience from the others.

Plus he was kind of lazy.

"You don't want to join the party?" Shizua asked Seul, thinking it a bit strange. "Alright.. well, if you want in, just tell me." She said, flipping around to look at the rest of the group. She threw her fist forward, pumping it in the air as she smiled. "Alright, sweet! Let's get moving, everybody. These fields aren't gonna clear themselves!" She said, turning around towards the open gate. She took a deep breath as she moved forward, and outside the gate.

Thread Complete
All Players +1 SP

(Thread Part 2: Electric Boogaloo coming soon.)