[PP-16] Together again-ABANDONED-

Zandra opened her eyes. When she woke up, she wtared into a wooden roof. Under her, was a soft bed with a pillow under her head. This bed was much more comfortable then those founded at the inns. She let out a huge yamn and smacked a few times. Then she turned her head to the left. There lay another player, her fience more exactly. A smile covered her lips when she remembered when proposed to her. Then she leaned forward and whispered into his ear."Time to wake up smeetheart. Or do you plan to sleep all day long?" She gave him a kiss and pulled back her head.

@Jomei you up :)

Edited by Zandra

Jomei laid there, fast asleep. The shirtless man laid on his stomach, his arms hugging the pillow that his head laid on. He did not have a bed in his old shop, and he longed for the day he would have a bed to call his own. Better yet, he shared this bed with the woman he loved. He heard her soft voice whispering into his ear, beckoning him to wake up, followed by a kiss. The man's lips hooked into a smirk as his olive eyes slowly opened to look at the noirette laying across from him. His smile brightened as he turned his body so he could face Zandra, "Good morning Zan." 

He sat up and stretched his arms into the air as he yawned. Finishing with a sigh of relief, Jomei turned his head to Zandra, "I could get used to this, having a bed of our own." 

Zandra laid on the side with her face towards her fiance. Her cheek rested in her open hand withy the elbow on the pillow. The crimson red eyes looked into the olive green eyes and she was filled with an undescribable happiness. What he said next made Zandra raise her eyebrows. There seemed he could get used to have a bed of their own?''Well, then I have good knews for you. I bought this house as well as a bedroom with a bed, so its ours. We can have it as long as we want. Until I kick you out thou.'' she said and stretched out the tip of her tongue at him.

Then she laid down and move closer to the man she shared bed with. Her cheeks got a faint tone of red. It was not that she thougth it was embarrasing beeing close to Jomei. It was that this was the first time they had snuggle in bed. She laid her head on his pillow and one of her arms over him. Her heart pounded harder and faster. And her smile was from ear to ear.''You know, I realy, realy love you.'' she whipered.

• 2 weeks later...

Jomei returned a sly smirk to the girl when she told him that he needed to believe it, that this house was their own. He lowered his body to the girl that laid on the bed, placing one arm on the opposite side of the girl so his body was over hers, his face now closer to hers. "Well then... I guess I'll have to find a way to make it up for you then, buying the house on your own." he gave the girl a playful wink before lowering his head more and kissing her forehead. The man then let himself fall back into the bed, staring into the crimson eyes of his lover. "I'd like to see you try and kick me out." he said as he closed his eyes and snuggled his face into the pillow, "You'll have to pry my cold, dead body from this bed." he smiled and shone a one eyed glance at the girl.

Zandra inched her body closer to Jomei, the warmth from her body heating up Jomei. He could feel her heart beating quickly as her face took on a pink tone. As she stretched her arm over his shirtless chest, Jomei wrapped his arm around the girl and smiled softly, "I love you too Sandra." 

• 4 weeks later...

A smirk grew on Zandras lips when Jomei said she needed to kill him to get him even out of the bed.’’Well, I think we can fix that.’’ She sat up. opened her inventory and swiped down to her battleequipment. A few moments later she held her beginner whip in her right hand. She gripped some of it with her left and then pulled each one away from each other. When the loose leather clashed against the other a loud SNAP was herd.’’Hehe. Are you sure?’’

After her whisper the man beside her, the man she loved, answered her with a soft smile. One arm laid on him and she pushed the other under him so she could embrace him. She then moved him closer and hugged him as tight as she could. She laid her face in his neck.’’Please Nick, don’t leave me. I don’t know what I would do if I losed you.’’ She said softly.’’And after we clear this stupid death game, lets find each other in the real world, then maybe get a real house together. Maybe even a beachhouse from which you can stare at the horizon for hours. Or just be together, you and me.’’ She then gave him a long kiss before moving her head back a few centimeters so she could see into his eyes.

The ginger smiled and let out a soft chuckle at Zandra's joke about getting Jomei out of bed the hard way. When he heard the crack of her whip in her hands however, his eyes shot open and looked at the woman in fear for a moment. He knew Zandra would never do anything to hurt Jomei.. but one smack from that whip and he would be done for. His eyes went from the whip, to her crimson eyes.. and with a blink, he blushed when he realized what he was looking at. His fiance, sitting in bed with him, in her night wear, cracking a whip in her hands. His male mind went straight to that image before he shook his head and smirked at Zandra, "Jeez Zan, save the whip for the honeymoon." he said with a joking tone in his voice as he turned his body to face her.

The girl then returned to laying next to him, and she pushed one arm under his body and placed one across him so she could hold him. With her face nuzzled into his neck, she asked him never to leave her, and that she did not know how she would be without him. Jomei looked at the back of the girl's head and returned the embrace, placing the arm that rested under her body along her back, the other hand rested on the back of her head. He held her tightly before speaking, "I won't leave you. I promise." She spoke of clearing the game and finding eachother in the real world, to continue this relationship that they had forged as real humans, rather than just ones and zeroes. Jomei smiled and nodded, "That sounds like a great idea.. Though traveling between Sweden and Japan may be a bit pricy.. I'm willing to do it for you."

Zandra gigled when Jomei said that she should save the whip to their honeymoon."Oh Nick." She said and made some almost automatic swipes to put away the whip back into her inventory but still looking at Jomei."I didnt knew you where into that nougthy stuff."she continued, raising and lowering her eyebrows a few times and a sinister smile on her lips. Then she wrinkled them and scratched her chin."oh, wait. To save it, do you mean that I should use it one you or that I should give it to you so you can use it one me? Hehe."

The man aswered her that he wouldnt leave her and that he would also like to continue this relatio ship when it wasnt only a virtual one. Well, of course it could be that he just said so and that he gonna turn her down. But she didnt thinked so.

"Yeah Nick, back in the real world, do you have or had have any girlfriend?" She said and looked at him curiously. They had been together for awhile now. But she didnt even knew this piece of information about his background.

The Irishman blushed a bit and sat up with a smile, gently ruffling the top of Zandra's head. "How about... we decide that when the time comes." He ran his fingers through her hair and down the side of her face to her cheek. Slowly, he caressed his thumb against her cheekbone as he looked her in the eyes. 

The conversation changed to one picking Jomei's past life outside of SAO. Zandra was curious if Jomei had any relationships before he dated her, a usual question everyone has for their partners. It just surprised Jomei that she did not ask this until now. He scratched the back of his head, "Well, I can't say that I haven't, though not many. I've really only dated maybe.. two girls. Not counting a few single dates. What about you? I figure if you're asking about my past life, I might as well ask about yours too." he chuckled. 

Seemed lke Jomei had only dated a pair of girls as well as a few single dates. Then he threw the question back at her. Well, of course he did. Zandra would have probably done the same if the irishman had asked her first. Still she felt the heat on her cheeks when she blushed. She gulped. She tried to remember if there was any guy she had dated. But, as a guild-leader she havent have time for such things. What would she say? 'Well, just go with the truth already, you do love this man and you shouldnt have secrets away from the man you love.' she thinked to herself.

After beeing quiet for some time she opened her mouth. It didnt came a sound so she gulped again and then started to speak."Well, I dont know if you remember but back in the real world, I was tve guild leader behind the guild named 'the Shining Stars'. It started small but after a few years it went realy big and as the leader that took up all my free time I had. So Ive never dated anyone in real life." She took a short paus before continuing."Thou there was one guy that helped me alot during a in-game event. We started talking but it didnt took long before it ran out in the sand." Zandra broke the eyecontact and looked down at the pillow with a sad look on her face."So Im unexperienced in everything that have with a relationship between two persons to do."

• 3 weeks later...

The ginger haired man smiled at the red cheeked woman who sat before him. She almost seemed even more bashful than Jomei himself. Most likely a direct result from think about how to answer Jomei's question about past relationships. Zandra reminded him first of how she was a guild leader in other MMO's, a guild know as The Shining Stars. He did recall her telling him such things, which made him believe, in relation to what they were talking about, could go two ways.. She had people lining up to want to date the esteemed leader, or ruling the group would leave her no time to. From the way she spoke about it, it seemed the latter was more possible, which turned out to be true in the end. Jomei rubbed the nape of his neck and smirked at Zandra, "Well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of it now. I mean, its been a couple of months, we live together, we are getting married.." his smirk turned into a genuine, loving smile, "And I'm happy. So I guess those are all good signs."  

• 2 weeks later...