(OP - FL 1) "Link Start"

Profile: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/12824-ryuga-hanabusas-journal/?do=findComment&comment=480414

"Link Start!"

Those were the words Ryuga said before he was put into the word of Sword Art Online. His heart was racing as he saw the starting city. The whole thought of being inside of a game was ecstasy to him. But now he was in it. He hadn't expected such a large city from the very beginning. He looked down at himself to see his beginner armor and clothing. He wasn't too thrilled with how it looked, but he could live with it. He felt the weight of his sword on his back and he grasped the hilt, unsheathing the sword. He stared at it for a moment and placed his hand on the cold metal blade. He put the weapon back into its scabbard and looked around. He was absolutely amazed with everything that he saw. He then started walking. He hadn't a clue where he was going, but he was moving.

Shirosu was loitering around the town of beginnings when she saw the obvious newbie, basic weapon, starter clothes, yup, brand, spanking, new.Gin pip curiously from her shoulder and she stared after the new guy, she wondered if she should follow. Deciding it couldn't hurt she hesitantly trailed the new guy, curious to know just what he thought he was doing, She hoped for his sake he wasn't going to charge into the field of beginnings to try and beat on a boar, that probably wouldn't work out too well for him. She followed a little bit back sometimes half raising her hand and almost raising her voice to draw his attention, but just couldn't bring herself too.

Zandra let out a long yamn andbstretched her arms into the air when pixelated in the warp gate at town of beginning. She was much more to this town compared to the other floors capitols. She had become pretty high level and could easily survive in much higher floors. But still town of the beginning drew her to it. Could it be because it looked kinds like her favourite MMO from real life?

She started to stroll the city with her town clothing on. Today she was gonna get some new friends. She spotted a guy that seemed pretty new. So she walked up to the player."Hello there mister. My name is Zandra and its a pleasure to meet you. Do you want help with anything?" She said with a friendly smile on her lips.

Emblem walked through the town of beginnings with his dragon Aisu tailing behind him. Lately he and been spending a lot of time in the town. Everything about him brought back memories of when he was just a noob. The basic gear without any experience. That wasn't exactly a good memory. It was filled with a lot of fear but it helped him to remember how far he'd come. As he walked he noticed a player just like he had remembered himself as walking across the streets too. another woman who seemed to be about his level was tailing him and another who had said hi to the new player. he walked up to them. Hey I hope i'm not interrupting anything. I just wanted to say hi! I'm Emblem by the way. He stuck out his hand for the man in greeting.

Ryuga was a bit overwhelmed with two people coming to greet him. He was foolish not expect such greetings. He looked at the two for a moment and realized they were definitely a higher level than himself. He smiled happily and shook the male stranger's hand.

"Hello to both of you. I'm Ryuga, and I'm glad to meet you two. As you can see I just got here."

He wanted to keep walking and explore, but maybe getting some tips was a good idea. Who knows, he might make a friend or two here before seeing the beginner enemies. He wasn't quite sure about how anything worked, as he hadn't even tried researching the game before entering.