[PP-F15] Black and blue<<witch of the west and the three treasuers>>

I felt glad when the ultramarine answered positively to my question. As long as the other two wasn’t necessary. ‘’No, you don’t have to do the first two. Thou they will make the third one easier, but at our levels. Well, I think both of us are pretty over-leveled, so to speak.’’ I dedscibed to him to give him the information needed to understand the advantages of doing the pre-quests. ‘’Thou I have bought some information about this final quest. The information broker told me about the item I have. She said it would either make a mob complete something quicker, or make the player that have possession of it immune to the boss’s special paralyse attack. I don’t want’s you to take damage. But I think I’m the highest damage dealer. So I thougth about we do take longer time with that mob and I stay immune to the boss’s paralyse to make sure I can keep reduce its health. Of course I wont do it if you rather want’s to keep shirt time with this NPC. It’s your choice.’'

@Calrex

• 1 month later...

"Heh, well going by the equipment we both carry, I think you're correct to hold onto the stun immunity item. I've got a sufficient amount of precautions that would keep me alive should I happen to be paralyzed, plus with the right equipment I can deal a decent amount of reflect damage as well."

Calrex gave a nod as Zandra brought him up to speed with all that they needed to do in order to complete the quest. It certainly wasn't going to be something particularly difficult, especially because the two of them were far over the level requirement, and at least for him that will be the case for a fairly long time, at least until they get the appropriate floor unlocked, "Speaking of which at the rate we're going I might hit some kind of level cap unless we keep progressing soon. Man, if it gets to that point I'll need to figure out what to do next, because quests will become pointless in terms of skill points."

Looking back over at the black-haired woman the bluenette confirmed, "In any case, I think we should be alright. I'll leave the damage to you, although if need be I can always knock the boss around a bit. Having grandmastered Martial Arts certainly has its perks."

• 1 month later...

I nodded in agreement to Calrex comment about our equipment. ‘’Yeah, hehe. It almost starts getting a little boring. Almost all quests seems so easy to me, and you I guess. But even if its easy for us, it can be nearly impossible to complete for newer player. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable sometimes. Like when with a group of lower ones and they say something like, ‘you know the boss on that floor, I have finally taking him down. It was though and long fight thou.’.’’ I took a short pause. ''But me myself had two shot him weeks earlier.’’ I glared at the ocean. ‘’But well, enough of that. To begin with we should find a dog below the ground here, on floor fifteen.’’ I stated and started to walk towards the settlement. ‘Yeah Zandra, you haven’t been on an adventure with Calrex for a pretty long time and after all of what you just said, you better don’t screw this up. Otherwise your whole reputation will get ruined.’ I gulped and nodded to myself. ‘’I know.’’

"A dog huh? Uh...below the ground? Are we searching for a dog corpse or something?"

Stretching his arms above him the bluenette gave a small sigh before lowering them to his sides, "But yeah I do understand the feeling. It can make a lot of accolades that we thought were tough and grueling when lower in level seem minuscule in comparison. Kind of like looking at grade school projects after graduating college. I guess it's good to see how far we've come from those days. Heck I still recall the time I almost died during the Breaking the Unbreakable quest when the rock became a golem and attacked me."

Following along towards the settlement Calrex glanced around at the area. He hadn't been on the fifteenth floor very often in the past, so the trek allowed him time to take in and get a little bit familiarized with the terrain. As many of the other floors had been in the past, this one seemed to have a lot of the "doom and gloom" feeling to it, "Just like floor ten...and thirteen..and...geezes how many borderline edgelords are making these floors? Did Kayaba hire a bunch of angsty teens to design the floors or something?"