Confidence in a bad situation [OP-F1]

Hikari rested on his bed and took a deep breath 'Time to test this game out!' he thought as he placed the nerve gear onto his head. "Link start!" He shouted as his body stop moving and he logged into the game. He arrived in the town center with his username 'Hikao' hovering above his head. His character was a pale skinned blonde boy with light blue eyes which he tried to make resemble him as best he could but just settled with the generic character with blonde hair. He walked around for a bit and talked with people for a bit before he went to log out. "What? where's the log out button?" he asked him self seeing that it had disappeared from the options menu. As soon as he knew it he had been teleported back to the town center. The sky turned red and a giant man was hovering in the sky. He explained how he was the creator of the game and gave everyone a mirror that turned them into their real selves (Appearance wise anyway). The man in the sky then went on to say that they were all trapped inside the game until someone beat all 100 hundred floors and that if they died in game they died IRL. Everyone started to panic. Some were running around like headless chickens and others just sat there and cried. Hikari did neither of these two things. He simply got up and leaned on the fountain in the center and waited form someone who saw the situation in the same light as him to walk over. 'I should really be freaking out by now but there's only one thing we can do. Try and beat the game. I need to wait for someone to come over to me and talk. Then I'll bring up the topic of joining up as a party with him/her and hopefully they'll say yes.' He then sat down and waited for someone to approach him... 

I'm no PST or GM but...

You need to read the tutorials and create a journal before you can start RPing.

A good start for tutorials can be found here 

and the link for how to create a journal can be found here

After that post it in Journal. have a gm or PST approve it then message me. Ill gladly do a RP with you.