[PP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> The first one...

ID: 64924
LD: 19

Kasier was out of energy. That's right, her energy bar was completely out. With her current condition, there was absolutely no question that she won't be able to hit the rock. There was no point of her even attempting... And she can't attempt in the first place. She needed to regenerate some energy this turn and hence, she rose her arm, signaling that she'd pass this turn. She would spend this turn resting, regaining energy so that she can have a better chance of hitting the rock the next turn. For now, she would look around for any sort of materials. Wherever she goes, her shop always stays in her mind. She knew not whether she'll have luck tonight if she crafted but if the pattern continues from the previous nights, Kasier will most definitely fail to craft any perfects tonight as well. Kasier's eyes scanned the woodlands in the surrounding area. They were surrounded completely by green except for the area in which the boulder was blocking the entrance to the cave. She'd heard that beneath the rock was a high-leveled dungeon that was meant to be a secret for players to head into the cave after destroying the rock. Even if it is, Kasier wouldn't want to go in there in fear of the dangers that could be awaiting her.... Plus, how could she be expected to hit anything if she can't even hit a rock? Kasier lifted her head and saw something red among the trees. With a smile, she realized that it was an easy apple to reach. Without a second of hesitation, she reached for the red fruit, grabbing onto it tightly before tugging, releasing the fruit from its shelter. "Alright... I got a material and I think my energy is coming back. Let's hope I can do some damage now. Maybe I'll even get a super critical damage." Kasier said, walking back to the group.

Kasier's Materials: 1

Spoiler

HP List:
Kasier: 16/16
   Energy: 1/4 
Emblem: 64/64
   Energy: 13/16 (+1) (-1)
Kindle: 12/12
   Energy: 1/3 -2 +1

Enemies:
Boulder: 38/50

Edited by Kasier

Emblem nodded as the black haired girl walked back telling them her energy and started to go up. She told them that hopefully she'll get a super critical. That's the spirit. We can do this guys we just have to keep it up. I'm not going to force you guys to help me out anymore. Thanks a lot though for helping me. Emblem walked back up to the boulder and reared his fist back and hit the rock however not with enough force to do any damage to the rock. he sighed then stepped back. Your turn Kindle...

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 2/4 
   Energy: 12/16 (+1) (-2)
   Energy: 2/3 

Enemies:
Boulder: 38/50

ID: 64934

BD: 1

Edited by Emblem

Kindle stared at the rock's unwavering health bar her own eyes glazing over as she nearly felt like she was going to pass out from sheer boredom of this stupid quest. "This thing has to end one way or another," Kindle glanced to the other two before stepping up again her fist firmly smashing into the rock as a small chunk of it's health now was dispersed into the pixel oblivion that she was now feeling this was.

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 2/4 
   Energy: 12/16 (+1) (-2)
   Energy: 1/3 +1 -1

Enemies:
Boulder: 37/50 -1

ID: 65458

BD: 8

Edited by Kindle

ID: 65505
BD: 2

Kasier watched as Kindle walked forward and struck the rock with her first. However, the woman seemed very bored and frustrated at the current situation. Without someone who had experience or skill points invested in the Martial Arts skill, attempting to hit the rock one HP at a time seems like a pointless effort. Nobody was doing enough to even remotely damage the rock and the pure frustration that the rock puts into a player can really be cruel. With a sigh, Kasier stood up and prepared to strike the rock once again. She hoped that she would be able to land the strike so the quest would speed up and then she might be able to do something else like hang out at the bar or maybe get some material gathering done. "Geez, this quest takes so long!" She shouted in frustration as she managed to once more miss the target. The fact that it was so hard to hit a boulder was quite obscene and unrealistic.

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 1/4 (+1) (-2)
   Energy: 12/16
   Energy: 1/3

Enemies:
Boulder: 37/50

Edited by Kasier
  • 2 months later...