(PP-NK-F4) Dance of the Wild <<Grandmaster>>

ID# 64635 results:

Battle: 1

Hakai frowned and flopped back, falling onto her back on the ground. "We might as well take a nap or something. Its obvious that its never going to hit us and were never going to hit it." She said dejectedly, rolling on the ground and hoping that something miraculous would happen, like some random frontliner popping out and killing it for them in one hit. The chances of that happening were incredibly low though. With a groan of boredom the sat up in the snow and then got to her feet. The sooner they hit it the faster it would be over with, and the sooner they could do something worthwhile.

[H:2] Hakai: (80/80) (0/20) | Mit: 27 | Eva: 3 | Blight:2 Envenom: 2 |

[H:3] Xion: (125/125) (28/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (100/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom:0/4 (5 DMG per turn)]

Edited by Hakai

ID: 64850

MD: 2 (Miss) (kill me please this is torture)

"It seems like that...why did I choose this thing of all beasts" Xion said, his tone despondent as he answered Hakai. The girl was right, no headway was being made due to the fact that the bird wasn't hitting Xion and they could not strike it. They were in a stalemate due to the ineptitude of both parties involved. Typical. "Well, it will have to hit me sooner or later and you will inevitably strike it too...let's just hope it doesn't take too long" the tank said before howling once more at the creature, which responded by swiping uselessly at him with it's talons. 

[H:6] Xion: (125/125) (29/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (100/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG 

ID# 64898 results:

Battle: 8 Hit Envenom Activated!

Hakai frowned as Xion admitted that it was probably a mistake to have gone after this creature just because of its high mitigation and the fact that it didnt appear able to hit him, so they couldnt get thorn damage. She was also getting quite unlucky and not getting her criticals, so only the weak status effects were activating on the enemy. She charged the pheonix again, her claws scraping on its side as she once again onky activated her weaker damage over time effect. Still, that was better than nothing. Envenom wasnt technically weaker than Blight, it just wasnt as potent, dealing its damage over a much momger period of time.

[H:6] Xion: (125/125) (29/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (99/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 4/4]

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65069

BD: 3 (Miss) 

MD: 6 (Hit) 

CD: 3 (Fail) 

Xion looked over and noticed that Hakai was completely out of energy, frowning, the tank turned to speak to her "Rest up and regen some energy if you need to..." he told her before hearing a loud screech, looking skywards to see the phoenix swooping in from above, the tank blocking the blow with his shield as the creature screeched again, feeling the sting of his thorns. "Yes, thing finally landed a blow!" he said before swinging at it, missing but not caring as he watched it's HP trickle down more due to Hakai's DOT. 

[H:6] Xion: (124/125) (28/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (66/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 3/4] (-28 thorns) 

Hakai smiled as Xion finally got hit by the bird, its health going down quite a bit. She faced him momentarily as he commented on her lack of energy. "I need quite a bit to get through its mitigation. Our best bet is to have me keep attacking and just get those damage effects on it." She explained, looking at the birds quite low health bar, now feeling quite a bit more motivated to continue fighting. However, she did take a moment to regain her battle mindset, clashing her claws together with a loud clang, excitedly. They were very close to finishing this, and hopefully with style too.

[H:6] Xion: (124/125) (28/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (66/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 3/4] (-28 thorns) 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65149

BD: 4 (Miss) 

MD: 8 (Hit) 

CD: 2 (Fail) 

Xion nodded to Hakai as he listened to the girl. "Understood, more attacks means a higher chance of activating your DOT, and thus the beastie dies quicker" he said to her before the creature swooped i  again, it's talons poised to attack as it lashed out violently, striking his shield many times as it desperately tried to harm the tank, doing little damage and being severely punished for striking Xion. The tank smiled before swinging once more at it, missing. "That's another hit..." 

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (27/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (33/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 2/4] (-28 thorns) 

ID# 65151 results:

Battle: 7 Hit!

Hakai nodded to Xion as the bird hit him again. They were getting much closer finishing the bird off, so she charged in and landed a slash on the phoenix's side. It didnt activate any more dots, but it was better than nothing. "Next time lets gind something with a lot less mitigation." She stated, retreating a bit and hoping that the bird would hit Xion again. It was boring fighting a mob for no reason, especially one with so much health and mitigation. It wasnt like they were going to get a bunch of skill points from beating it. Still, she couldnt help being excited about finishing it off.

[H:2] Hakai: (80/80) (1/20) | Mit: 27 | Eva: 3 | Blight:2 Envenom: 2 | 

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (27/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (33/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 2/4] 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65153

BD: 8 (Hit)

MD: 3 (Miss) 

CD: 8 (Success)

"Hopefully next time you will have much  more damage than now...you'll be surprised by how much of a difference attaining T2 gear makes to your damage, mine basically doubled overnight" he told the girl before watching her attack the bird again, doing little damage but it mattered not, as long as he was struck and her DOT did it's job they were fine. "Now, come at me beast" he said before the Phoenix obliged, swooping down, it's talons spread wise as it completely missed him. "Damn thing" Xion said, unable to reach it with his glaive. 

[H:2] Hakai: (80/80) (1/20) | Mit: 27 | Eva: 3 | Blight:2 Envenom: 2 | 

[H:6] Xion: (125/125) (26/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (28/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 1/4]

ID# 65155 results:

Battle: 3 Miss

Hakai ran to the phoenix again, attempting to slash it and completely missing. She also took note of how it had completely misses Xion as well. She frowned. "Xion, its happening again. Call it names or something, make it actually hit you!" She called out, half joking. It wasnt like him calling it names would give it an accuracy buff or something. She wasnt even sure if the mob was playing with them or if they just had terrible luck.

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (26/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (28/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 1/4] 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65187

BD: 2 (Miss)
MD: 4 (Miss) 

"I know it's happening again Hakai, bloody thing should be dead by now. Had it struck me instead of missing many times this battle would be over, it should have been over a long time ago" the tank replied angrily, frustrated beyond measure by the fact that the beast was still standing, with all but a sliver of health left that should have been destroyed quickly. "This is the problem with my build Hakai, I rely on the enemy striking me and thus I cannot reliably fight more durable enemies if they miss" he said before the bird struck again. missing by a country mile as Xion tried to stab it with his glaive, failing. 

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (25/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (23/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

ID# 65198 results:

Battle: 1 Crit Fail

Hakai glared at the phoenix. What else was there to do? The mob had such low accuracy that it couldnt hit Xion, and she had such low accuracy and bad luck that she couldnt hit it, or activate her important damage dealing effects. Things had been looking up for a bit there, but they had just as quickly turned around. The fight wasnt hard, it was just taking forever. And Hakai was almost certain that they had fought mich worse enemies than this one. She really just wanted this whole thing to be ovet at this point.

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (23/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65267

BD: 7 (Hit)

MD: 4 (Miss) 

"Come on this bloody bird needs to hit me...this fight should have been over by now, why does it keep on missing?" Xion asked with a frustrated tone as the Ice phoenix circled them above, it's nearly depleted HP bar taunting the players. After a few seconds it suddenly altered course, the beast screeching and diving downwards, aiming for Xion as the tank readied his shield, bracing himself for the attack that was to come...but instead he heard a crash, the scraping of ice on rock as he watched the bird divebomb into the ground next to him. "R...really!?" he said angrily before stabbing the bird which let out a pained screech before taking off again. 

[H:7] Xion: (123/125) (25/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (22/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

ID# 65268 results:

Battle: 7

Hakai did not know what to say or do. The bird was officially retarded and blessed with immortality. That was the only logical explanation. They had finally found the hundreth floor boss, hidden away on the fourth floor. Her thoughts were quickly proven true as the bird slammed into the ground right next to Xion. She smashed a clawed fist into its face, but it seemed almost completely unnaffected. She recalled Manta mentioning that some bosses had a second phase... So this was the power of a floorboss. She could scarcely believe it.

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (21/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65279

BD: 5 (Miss)

CD: 2 (Fail) 

After taking off Xion watched the Phoenix clumsily glide through the sky, it seemed to have lost some of it's flying ability after ramming it's head into the ground and awkwardly turned. "This...this is just [censored] ridiculous...I think it actually has brain damage Hakai and I am not even joking" Xion said in disbelief as he watched it fly straight into the side of the mountain, screeching as it then awkwardly swooped over Xion, the tank trying to stab at it but it was out of his range. "This has to be a dream...a single mob can't be this bloody stupid" 

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (24/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (21/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

ID# 65281 results:

Battle: 1

"What do you call a dream within a game?" She asked, officially in shock, her anger, boredom, and awe having evaporated. She was certain that there was domething wrong with this mob. In fact, she was all set to turn tail and run. In fact, she was very seriously considering it. Instead she attempted a swipe at the bird, missing entirely. She could just imagine Kayaba looking on, laughing to himself as he watched them slowly go insane from this mixture of retard and god. 

[H:6] Xion: (123/125) (24/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65282

BD: 9 (Hit)

CD: 9 (Success)

"A nightmare Hakai" Xion said in response as the beast circled once more, no longer were it's actions graceful and neat, it was a mess, it's flying was dangerous at best. The bird swooped down and tried to strike Xion again, the beast missing as the tank struck it's wing with the head of his galive, doing a small amount of damage but at this point in the battle he was glad that any damage was being done to the beast. "Hakai I will give you free items for life from my shop if you blight or envenom this thing" 

[H:8] Xion: (125/125) (24/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (20/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

ID# 65315 results:

Battle: 3

"I said it before, damage over time effects suck unless you get lucky." She stated, looking over the bird. Shouod they run? Or just let it continue to miss them as they struggled to put any damage on it. One way or another, they were making progress hitting the bird, although it was very slow progress. Progress was progress, and the time it might take to run away migjt be the time they needed to finally get a meaningful hit in or something. She glanced down at her claws, feeling a bit betrayed by the lack of damage they were giving her. If this mob were stronger they both might be dead. If the bird wasnt busy headbutting the ground that is. She supposed that after a while immortals grew bored and just wanted to end it all. However, headbutting the ground really wasnt doing anything for either of them.

[H:8] Xion: (125/125) (24/30) | Mit: 101 | Thorns: 28 | Regen: 18 | DMG: 9 

Grand Ice phoenix of the mountain Shiva: (20/160) | 40 Mit | 30 DMG [Envenom: 0/4] 

Edited by Hakai

ID: 65385

MD: 7 (Hit) 

LD: 15 (Mob healthx5 col) 

"Suck...says the girl that can pump out mitigation ignoring damage like no other...you know you shouldn't put yourself down, once you hit tier 2 your build will scare me Hakai...take that as a compliment" Xion said to her before the creature suddenly altered it's course in the sky, letting out a deafening screech as it's talons aimed for the player, Xion quickly moving his shield to block the blow, the talons scraping against shield as he saw it. The beast's HP bar dropped to zero, it let out one last defiant battlecry before exploding into millions of shards. "finally...it's bloody dead..." 

160x5=800 col +1 mat 

END OF THREAD

Xion: +1SP +600col 

Hakai: +1SP +600col (and GM wild dance skill