[PP-F1] Work ... <<Earn A Living>>

Back in the town of beginnings, frankly Kindle had spent most of the day attempting to find a place to sleep till she found a rather comfortable park bench off to the side of the town. On a few occasions she was told others use to sleep upon it and enjoy the comforting sounds of the city and today was her turn. She yawned and closed her eyes now laying there in the middle of the town-square her body resting gently against the hard surface as her eyes drifted off and her  entire body curled up as she lied there. The town was quiet and dark once again as supper time was falling upon them frankly she had no money purchase such pleasantries else she probably would be sleeping in an inn somewhere around the firs floor oppose to in public.

It was late at night when Kasier finally made her way back to the starting city. It had been a tiring day of material gathering and she really didn't get that much done. It was a wasted day and now, it was already deep into the night. Stars already found their homes in the night sky and so has the moon as well. At this point, Kasier's eyes were literally half asleep. She had never been up this late except for that one occasion with Helios in which she was powered up a lot with energy from ice cream that she had eaten with the man. Now, she didn't have this energy and as soon as she got back to her usual sleeping place, she literally collapsed. It would be the last time that she had to sleep in the out like this. Now that she had her own coffee shop, she could just sleep in the basement of that shop without the interference and risk of death from death PKing. It was definitely a lot safer indoors but for the last time, she'll definitely enjoy what was out here. The smooth, great city air and the noises of occasional players that walk around having been to bars. Sleep PKers usually didn't PK in the first floor since everyone here were newbies so she had nothing to worry about in that department. As she slept, she felt her head hitting something and without thinking, she used it as a pillow, not sure what the thing was that she had been sleeping on. Whatever... I'm too tired to think about where I'm sleeping. She thought, giving a deep sigh, a large yawn, and fell asleep within a second of her closing her red, amber eyes.

As the night made it's passage to the morning hours the two slept it would seem, Kindle's a restful night itll she woke up groaning and feeling a hard head against her body and another body against her. Her eyes glanced open seeing the rather beautiful girl now laying against her curved  bosom as if treating it like her own pillow. An emotionless gaze now cast down upon her sleeping buddy, contemplating if this was still some sort of dream or complex ploy to get her in trouble. Wincing from the light that was peaking out she then glanced about before shrugging as she wasn't oppose to having another girl with her on the bench. It was comfortable to have something soft for once that would keep her warm. Wrapping her arms around her waist she would re-situate and nuzzles her face into the back her head now mewling ever so softly as she fell back to sleep. She normally did this once a day, partially wake up think she was dreaming and then head back to sleep she was just happy her dream was sleeping with a girl oppose to a boar trying to kill her.

During the midst of night, Kasier could feel something wrapping around her but at the time, she was having a nightmare about a snake. Despite feeling something around her waist, she continued to sleep peacefully, which may seem very unusual for certain people. Kasier was a very deep sleeper... And a very heavy eater. It may not look like it because she was as skinny as a stick. And so... The night went on until eventually the moon went back down to rest and the sun took its place. With a sigh and a yawn, she woke up, opening her eyes slowly and trying to raise her hand she she can rub her eyes. However, she soon found that she was unable to raise her hand and no longer was her back feeling a hard texture, but now it was above something very soft... Especially in the area around her shoulders. Soon, after she actually woke up, she looked behind her to see a familiar woman sleeping right there. At first, she didn't have a reaction. Because of the fact that she had just woken up, she didn't realize that the woman was sleeping behind her. Suddenly, she realized that there was someone sleeping underneath her. Without a second of thought, she quickly jumped off the bench, breaking free of the woman's grasp on her waist with a panicked semi-shriek. Hey... I don't see how anyone wouldn't freak out from seeing someone right next to them when you wake up... Especially when you are single. With that, she was wide awake and looked around, wondering if someone was pulling a prank on her.

As the girl began to squirm free of her grasp her own body slowly let her go groaning weakly as she then winced from the loud shriek piercing the air as Kindle now woke up partially dazed. Even her scream wasn't enough to cause a reaction other then disgruntlement as she now wrapped her arms over and in front of her face, "Hush already seriously bad dream girl you aren't ever suppose to scream while I sleep." Now rolling over and falling off the bench grunting  and now blinking and waking up as she yawned and looked up to see the rather frazzled girl a bit confused why she was freaking out and standing over her. "What's wrong with you?" The girl's arms now pushing off the ground as she was resting up her chest when she slid of the bench and now leaning up against it. "Oh, huh I did fall asleep on the bench last night." Looking around and realizing she was in public now stretching out her limbs and blinking a few time to fully wake up her golden eyes staring up to the other woman. "Huh, why did you fall asleep on me again, not that I don't mind having someone to snuggle in the night but it would look rather odd to the casual observer." Speaking rather plainly as she began to comment on possible reason she might have been, "I bet you are one of those pervert lesbian types who can't keep their hands off a pretty girl."

Kasier shook her head drastically. "Geez. I'm sorry for waking you up. Sorry about that... This is where I usually sleep and yesterday was a really tiring day so I didn't realize that you were sleeping here until I slept here myself... and I was too tired to get up and find a different bench so I just slept here.... I'm nothing like a pervert... Sorry about that!" She said, in a really panicked rushed way to explain herself. The woman sure was direct... stating the possibility of who Kasier was immediately without hesitation. Her eyes peeled on the woman as the sky was quite bright and the sun was high in the air at this point. Its bright red rays were shining upon the world of Aincrad and people were already starting to work in their shops despite it being rather early in the morning. Kasier sighed, standing up from the ground that she had fallen in in surprise. "Anyways... My name is Kasier... Sorry about the confusion." She said, quite genuinely as well. It was a misunderstanding and the woman that was in front of her was rather intimidating as well. "Erm... Want breakfast?" She asked, pulling out a bread from the inventory that she has. With a smile, she took out two pieces of bread as well as two cups of water. It was starting equipment but it would be fine for breakfast even if it didn't have any taste in it. "Don't worry... Tonight you can have all of the bench to yourself because I just got a shop. From now on, I won't be sleeping outside but rather inside my coffee shop. You can check it out if you want.... And if you don't want to sleep outside in the cold... Well, I think you should get a shop as well. Maybe we can even have a partnership!" She said, handing the bread and water to the woman, offering food to her.

As she sat up she now whined and rubbed her eyes more and letting out another loud yawn as she pulled herself back up onto the bench and nodded. "You talk a lot," her seldom voice casually rolling off her tongue as she continued to linger her eyes over her body up to her eyes. "Well that is to bad, I liked the company for once wasn't as cold as the prior nights I slept out here. Besides benches aren't comfortable by themselves it's more comfy with something soft." As she looked about the busy city she scrunched her eyes one last time before opening to fully adjust them to the sunlight that was now streaming down over the white cushioned clouds. Kindle eyed the bread and cups and sat back down upon the bench allowing the girl to service her with food and drink as if they were attending a holy sacrament. "Coffee sounds wonderful right about now," she stated looking to Kasier wondering if she would be willing to spare some as she could possibly guilt her from the awkward night. "My name is Kindle," she retorted before leaning back into the bench as she now looked away from her to see a few adventurers that were now walking out of the city. "I wonder if I could take them ..." Merely speculating the thought of fighting all of them before then glancing back to Kasier. "I wonder if I could take you."

"Hehe... I guess I do talk a lot huh?" Kasier said, scratching her head from how hard it was to deal with the woman. The woman spoke whatever she wanted to say without holding anything back. Plus, she felt really awkward to be around. Kasier really didn't know how to interact with the woman at all. While she was quite social and interactive, it seemed like whatever she said was being used against her. Kasier was shocked when the woman complained that she talked a lot. Even though Kasier realized that she was a heavy talker and loved to start conversations, she still thought that it was rather rude that the woman called her loud and talked a lot. It was after the woman took the bread and water from her hand that she stated coffee sounded wonderful at the moment. It was pretty obvious that the woman was literally asking for coffee from the coffee maker. However, because Kasier had only started making coffee, she didn't actually have any coffee on herself. Instead, all she had was a permanently warm coffee in her store, waiting patiently for someone to buy it. Kasier smiled politely before speaking again. "Erm... Sorry. I don't have any coffee on me at the moment, but if you want, you can come by my shop and I'll make one for you." Kasier said, scratching her head again in awkwardness. The woman, directly after she had spoken that once more started to speak. In reply, Kasier began once more as well. "Take them where? Take me? Take me where?" She asked, quite confused regarding the woman's comments.

"No where, it's a manner of ..." Kindle hesitated and shook her head side to side, perhaps it was best not to bring in that type of context about this new individual as she felt as if the girl was skittish about her. "Never mind that all doesn't really matter right now I actually am going to be headed out to try and figure out how this Earning a Living works." Kindle sighed and hung her head as she hadn't really taken on a job in the real world and knew that was the reason her father always seemed to neglect her. Perhaps, just maybe if he had opened up and reached out to her more she wouldn't have been such a delinquent. It was her life to live though and she had to admit it had amazing journey's out of country that were quite fun. "You don't have to apologize, I've been more harsh but I suppose that is my own fault as I don't filter my thoughts unlike most normal people. I try to stay honest and in doing so I just tell people how I feel if I offended you I mean no disrespect I just don't know you is all." Glancing back over her shoulder she saw more adventurers now crowding the streets as she began to feel something churn uncomfortably in her stomach. "Want to help me with this quest?"

"Well. I guess we can get to know each other!" Kasier said with a wide grin as she listened to the woman's passage of speech. The woman sounded a lot more friendlier than she had a few moments ago, telling Kasier that she had no need to apologize for not having any coffee on her. If the woman kept going on like this, Kasier was sure that she could get along with the woman quite well despite how strange and unique of a character she was. With a smile, Kasier nodded her head when the woman asked if she wanted to help her with a quest and of course, Kasier agreed to it. It was a given considering that she had made a vow to help anyone who needed help in this world. She was actually very surprised that she could turn out to help someone even at such a low level. Hey... It doesn't matter how strong and rich you are... There's always a way to help people no matter the situation. She thought with a grin as she began to speak, "Sure! Of course... I just completed my Earning a Living as well. So, what profession would you like to become? Maybe we can even have a partnership eventually after you complete your quest." She said, excited for what the future holds. At the moment, Kasier was looking for good alchemy shops in which she may obtain her potions and crystals as a healer. She would need quite a bit of those eventually when she reaches the front lines. Recently, many players have died, fighting those floor bosses including some of the most powerful players. This, of course, delayed the players' progress but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing because it allows the players to carry on leveling and become stronger and stronger so that they may be ready for the next boss instead of dying having been unprepared for it. "Let's get going!"

A gentle rocking of the head would agree with Kasier, Kindle frankly saw everyone as a bit peculiar but all of them were gem among many if polished properly perhaps she would rub off some of the gloss on this one yet. A deep contemplation of how to interact with the individual began to pass through her mind as she thought of unique options, perhaps she just force her on the defensive and inundate her with questions and physical contact as she would do. The boundaries of another quite entertaining to mess around with as she was questioned now standing back as she contemplated that thought. "I suppose I wouldn't mind making potions of varying ability as I do enjoy experimenting with new chemicals. Although I enjoyed mechanical engineering more in the real world but I guess I can't be selfish." As she looked around she realized that Kasier was already prepared to deliver up to the location of becoming an apprentice alchemist. "Umm you definetly are quite cheerful," she summed up rather abruptly now finishing her comments upon the individual before her. "Lead the way then?"

What a perfect coincidence. She thought, glad that the woman was planning to become an alchemist. This could be the start of a partnership as well as the start of a new friendship. She can totally forget about how awkward the original encounter was because at the moment, the woman was quite similar to her in terms her looks. However, Kindle was obviously older than Kasier and her hair was just a tad darker. She had a mysterious feeling to her and Kasier had an opposite feeling to herself. She was sure that despite their conflicting personalities, they could turn out to be pretty good friends. For now, she'll just get to know the woman more and talk to her lots so that they may know a lot more about each other than they do a the moment. "Alchemist? Gee! I guess I'll be going to your shop a lot since I am a healer. As a healer I would need a lot of crystals and potions. I guess I'll be going to you a lot in the future. By the way, what build are you going for? I'm assuming that you aren't a healer so are you going to be a tank or a DPS?" The woman's personality simply didn't suit those of a healer and her body type wasn't really suited to the work of a tank. However, there was no telling what was possible and what was impossible in this game. So far, she had found that hitting a rock... A giant boulder could actually be quite a bit of work. "Yeah... I guess my cheerfulness kind of defines who I am. A lot of people has called my cheerful so far... Uhm... That is kind of my trademark personality. Alright. Follow me, I kind of know where you can find a mentor for alchemy." She said, beginning to walk. Soon, after a while, Kasier would lead Kindle to the house of an alchemist. A very old woman resides within the hut. The woman was often called 'The Witch' and she was a retired alchemist. Despite her nickname, she was willing to help players who desire to learn of the trade and often she does so by telling them to go gather materials and come back to her so she can teach of the trade. 

A brief puff of air would launch the tussles of charcoal hair up and out of her face to the slide gently back into place as she covered an eye expertly, an action she was astute to. "You are an odd one. I think I like you," trailing off in thought as she began to contemplate methods of milking this friendship to it's fullest as she wasn't a business woman but she did no how to seduce and coerce methods that benefit herself. Glancing down toward the girls hands she slowly reached over gently placing a hold upon it that would grip firmly enough that she would be able to escape her grasp if she wanted to but reassuring to try and urge this relationship to blossom. The walk to the witch's hut would be a silent as Kindle had no reason to continue her conversation if the girl would take her hand. As she saw it she scowled thinking this was a strange place, "A witch is going to teach me how to be an alchemist, so I guess I'm the Witch's apprentice. Huh." As the door opened the rather charming voice spoke to them suggesting to gather some material. Kindle then felt herself trudging along as her feet created a trench in her wake as she was walking around rather lackadaisical as to conserve energy. "How does this material searching usually go," She said her eyes now focused on her feet as she assumed most alchemist ingredients she thought would be found under foot in a bog or forest. 

Kasier's smile grew wide as the dark-haired woman stated that she liked her. This was rather pleasing to Kasier. So far into the game, she had tried really hard to make everyone that she saw like her. Honestly, she didn't even have to try. She was quite a likable person but the woman was the first person that has ever said to her face that she liked her. Sure, Helios complimented that she was a cool girl but the dark-haired man didn't say anything about liking her. Heck, she liked everyone that she's met so far in the game. Kasier's dark blue hair flew into the air as a breeze of wind crossed her path. With yet another smile, she opened her menu and after a few taps began to speak once more. "Uhm. I'm gonna add you as a friend so we can contact each other if we ever need anything 'k?" She offered, sending the friend request and continued on walking. Also, when the woman began to hold her hand, she didn't mind and didn't say anything about it either. The holding of hands was a symbol of friendship. She had held the hands of several people so far into the game and Kindle was just another name on that list.

"Well... I haven't done a lot of material gathering so far. But for my <<Earning a Living>>, I had to get boar meat and some mushrooms. If you open your quest menu, you'll see exactly what you need to do in order to complete that quest. Alright... It looks like we're going to have to search for mushrooms for you as well... Let's go and find two then." She said, looking down her menu and then looking up to see if she can spot any signs of mushrooms in the distance. Judging from her instincts, she decided that there was probably some in the Eastern region just outside of the witch's house. "Alright... Let's search for some mushrooms!" 

A window into Kasier's personality, as the friend request blinked with a little message marker with a one floating inside of it she clicked it a box reading with two different options. Click Accept and she goes further down the rabbit hole showing this girl just what she was fully capable or Decline sparing the poor child from any further discomforting situations that would involve Kindle. Her hand rising to the occasion to gladly lock another person into a intertwining plot that would probably force the two into a business that Kasier. Even those whom had lived with her and journeyed with Kindle in the real world weren't one hundred percent ready for accepting her as a friend and in doing so she took it as a a signature upon a contract. "I accept your offer dear and will happily accept you into my new brigade," Kindle now nodded and firmly tightened her grip upon treating her acknowledgment as a sign that her relationship was to be a fruitful one. She then pulled Kasier close to her so she could whisper into her ear with an intimate feeling, "Well I'm glad you are comfortable with this type of relationship since you are ok with the hand holding already. If you ever wish ill upon me I promise that I will release a misery beyond your comprehension. "

Kindle then slid away her fingers interlaced with Kasier's as she dragged her along into the forest her gaze downcast at the floor in search of the mushrooms. "Hmm, lets see just how many of them are about." Her flaxen gaze cast forward as she continued to sport Kasier like a prize she had won. Her threat of friendship termination being quite sincere and forgotten as she never managed to focus upon a topic for long periods of time. Kindle hunched down her arm still locked with Kasier's pulling her down as well as she looked at what were mushrooms rather curious before she asked a rather important question. "What does a mushroom look like?" Kindle plucked out one without even knowing if it was the right type of forest foliage that they were searching for.

She glanced over to Kasier, the same placid expression worn as she was being completely serious despite that she had uprooted some of the very materials she needed. Her hand getting dirtied by them as she now was preparing to toss it out over her shoulder.

ID: 64642

LD: 16 (1 Material)

Edited by Kindle

ID: 64643
LD: 16

"Well, I am glad that we can be friends and hopefully this friendship can last!" Kasier said, hopping as her fingers were joint with Kindle's. The woman seemed a lot older than Kasier so Kasier didn't expect Kindle to be someone that liked to hold other people's hands. Of course, Kasier didn't mind. The holding of hands was a symbol of friendship and trust so Kasier was pleased that the black-haired woman was willing to hold her hand so soon after becoming friends. "Well, I'm glad that you accept me into your brigade." Kasier said. After strolling in the woods just a bit more, the woman turned once more and began to speak. This time, her tone was surprisingly different from before. Kindle didn't seem to have any sense of humor. She had been quite serious and her tone was either laid back or completely serious. This time, her voice sounded intimidating... Almost threatening as she told Kasier the consequences if she meant ill. "Ill? No, no. Of course not! I would never mean anyone ill. I just wanted to make a friend." She explained, trying to resolve any misunderstandings as she crunched a leaf under her foot. Once more, Kasier found herself trying to explain the woman's personality. How she acted changed nearly every time she did anything. In the beginning, she seemed quite friendly and slept with Kasier, but now, it felt as if Kasier was to be a servant for the woman... As if she was under control.

I'm just imagining it. The woman is probably very nice. She was deep in thought when she felt a tug on her hands that almost caused her to face-plant into the ground. It turned out that the woman had already completed a part of the quest. She had found a mushroom and already, the quest looked like it was going to go by quicker than her own <<Earning a Living>> quest. With a smile, she began to speak, "Well... I guess you already found one. Mushrooms are the same here compared to the real world. They are really the same shape and texture. Sure, their colors might be different but it didn't make that much of a difference." Kasier explained, looking around as well as she released her hand from Kindle's hand. Indeed, she had found a mushroom as well and without hesitation, went over to grab it. "Yup... I found one as well! Is there anything else that the witch told you to do? This sure seemed easy."

Edited by Kasier

Kindle eyed the mushroom in her hand as she was told that this strange vegetation was the ingredient that the witch was sending them out for. She recalled the hut being riddled with these strange little toadstools as she began to contemplate why they were even out on a journey for them when she already had plenty in her possession. "So long as you uphold your side I have no issue with making this last," she now stated pulling up the menu and pressing the button as the material disappeared into her inventory as she glanced about eyeing the forest floor once more. Wasn't it odd how the ground outdoors for a forest could have so many names and yet be stuck with so few in the common vernacular. She now released her hesitantly wincing as she felt the girl's own hand leave hers, an emptier sensation coming across her as she realized how nice it was to be able to hold another person's hand close to them. "Then you will make a wonderful companion if you will never hurt me," she spoke now feeling odd as she felt butterflies in her stomach. 

A grimace now exhibited upon her face as she shook it off and returned to her search for the material's that she had been sent forth on.

Rolling ....

ID: 

LD: 

Kindle eyed the mushroom in her hand as she was told that this strange vegetation was the ingredient that the witch was sending them out for. She recalled the hut being riddled with these strange little toadstools as she began to contemplate why they were even out on a journey for them when she already had plenty in her possession. "So long as you uphold your side I have no issue with making this last," she now stated pulling up the menu and pressing the button as the material disappeared into her inventory as she glanced about eyeing the forest floor once more. Wasn't it odd how the ground outdoors for a forest could have so many names and yet be stuck with so few in the common vernacular. She now released her hesitantly wincing as she felt the girl's own hand leave hers, an emptier sensation coming across her as she realized how nice it was to be able to hold another person's hand close to them. "Then you will make a wonderful companion if you will never hurt me," she spoke now feeling odd as she felt butterflies in her stomach. 

A grimace now exhibited upon her face as she shook it off and returned to her search for the material's that she had been sent forth on. As she wandered forward she began to miss the arm to hold onto even if it was just for sentimental reasons, she remember her family as distant they were and how they forced her away. Still family was something that even the darkest soul needed to remember and she was quite lighthearted compared to other children. Her search for the material quickly stopped as nothing seemed to be in sight. "Kasier I have something to ask you ... sort of a favor on a future mission. Once I'm we are strong enough could you beat Let There be Light for me." For the first time in her presence Kindle's body began to tremble as she read over the description and it was something she didn't think she would be capable of finishing.

If asked to elaborate upon it she simply would put that mission on a permanent hold as she never wanted to enter those dark caverns alone or with a team of thirty men all lit with torches.

ID: 64644

LD: 3 (nothing)

Edited by Kindle

ID: 64647
LD: 11

Kasier smiled with her red eyes peeled on the woman. They were having good conversations and there were absolutely no tension between the two ladies. The woman stated that she will like Kasier as long as she never hurts her. This, of course, was no problem. She would never hurt anyone and Kindle is no exception either. "Of course I won't hurt you, you silly geese. I'll always be here to stay as your friend so you can contact me whenever you need any help. Don't even think that I'll intentionally hurt you as long as I'm alive." Kasier said.... That is.... if she stays alive. Of course, no matter how much she didn't want to die... She wouldn't lay her hand on a single mob. "Kindle... If I stay by you... Would you please protect me from the dangers out there? And I'll do my best to protect you as much as I can." Kasier said, walking closer to Kindle as she realized that Kindle could be one of her greatest friends. Kasier grinned before handing the material that she got from the ground to Kindle. This way, the quest would be complete and hence, they may return for dinner or something. It was then that Kindle stated something about beating a quest called, <<Let There Be Light>>. Apparently, she wanted Kasier to go beat it for her and Kasier would be totally fine with doing that except for the fact that she had absolutely no damage in her build. As a pure healer, she was literally unable to hurt a fly with her damage... Nor would she want to hurt a fly. "Here's the materials so we can finish up this quest and get you that alchemist job. Uhm... I would definitely be willing to help you with the quest but if you are asking me to do it for you... I probably can't. My damage won't be able to hit a single thing fore more than one health... It's really sad but that is how a healer's life is." Kasier said, sensing some type of fear from Kindle's body.

Edited by Kasier

Kindle peeked over toward her as she was offered the other material to finish completing this quest. A grateful nod appreciating her assistance in figuring out which profession to end up taking up even if she showed no emotional gratitude. The most that Kasier would get was a nod and if they had been closer friends then possibly a very discomforting hug but Kindle still was uncertain about the quirks this girl had. The question now shot out toward her causing her to raise an eyebrow as she didn't really understand why she needed protection completely. "I promise to prevent as much harm that is thrown your way as long as I'm capable of doing so Kasier," her words back by the truth as the only thing she hated more then bullies were those who broke their promises. "No man, woman or beast will lay a hand on you as long as I'm around." Kindle now eyed the girl quite pleased by her less feminine physique as she wouldn't let any pervert within a meter of her. As she spoke to her about being incapable of taking out the bats and rescuing the children in the dark Kindle began to frown and turn her back on Kasier. "No issue I just won't ever do that mission," she sighed exasperated she would never be capable of getting the experience from it but such was life certain things weren't meant to be. A tremble still present in her steps as she began to trudge back leading the other girl toward the hut as she saw that the sun was setting which meant that darkness was soon to be upon her which she was equally terrified of, at least in the starting city the lamps would stay lit long enough for her to fall asleep and not realize the night.