[OP-F1] Shark and Lillian share an Adventure!

Lillian approaches a man.. He looks tall, about six feet. She taps his shoulder, having to stand on her tip-toes. "Uh... Hullo... I was wondering.. Maybe.. You could.. um.." A blush burns across her face, and she flicks one of her blonde pigtails in front of it, covering her nose and half the blush. How do I go about this... It's so embarrassing... Lillian fiddles with her fingers on her left hand, and toys with her dagger using her right. It happens to be a bad habit of hers, almost threatening - yet playful in its own respect. She looks up at the back of the mans head - and waits for him to turn around..

Shark was lost in deep thought, thinking about some training grounds when suddenly he is tapped on the shoulder by someone. He turns around and sees a young girl who looked to be about 12. "Hello. Sorry, I was lost in a thought. How can I help you?" The girl looked kind of shy. Ironically enough, she looked like his sister. Shark was being as kind as possible to girl so she has a great start to the game.

"Oh well y..you see.. I.. N..Need some help.. I found this.. c..cave.. But I can't get past this part.. And there's bugs, and honestly I can't stand bugs.." Lillian looks down at her chest again. Hoping to spark the mans attention she leans up to his ear, "There's a rare drop at the end of it.." She settles back and rocks on her heels. A spark glistens in her eyes, but they also seem a tad.. hurt?

The girl asks him for help. "Sure I'd love to help you. I was planning on going in the cave anyways." (Well now I will be able to get the mapping data done.) (He says to himself) He then hears of a rare drop that sparks his attention to the matter even greater. "Well, we better get a move on so we can get in and out before dark." Shark was happy that he wasnt the only one to know about this weird cave that popped up no longer than a week ago.

"Right then. W..We should get going." Lillian takes out her basic - practice dagger that she'd obtained from the woman in the plaza. She frowns, but holds it shakily on her side as they approach the cave. Wasp like creatures swarm around the entrance, andat the moment seem to be more interested in the ground than the two players. "Wh..What should we do..?"

Shark takes out the One- Handed Sword he got from Klein and gets it ready for battle. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Shark attacks and destroys the wasp like creatures with two single shots. "Those were low level monsters. They can easily be taken care of. C'mon, let's get going. We dont want to be stuck in here when it gets dark."

Lillian is a bit taken back. Being a bit annoyed by thr mams actions she states, "I can take care of myself you know." She places her hands on her hips and seems to accidentally prick her thumb on the blade of her her dagger. Her eyes water a bit and Lillian quickly squeezes it in her pink basic armor - turning it a dark purple. The pixels dying her armor float off her thumb and and onto the grass by their feet. "..."

"Sh..Shut up! We're not going to see them again - So why talk about it..." Lillian places her finger that she'd pricked in her mouth. As she pulls it out it leaves a red mark next to her lip - but Lillian doesn't notice. She charges a wasp head on, and ducks under it's stinger. Lillian cuts through part of it's wing using the knife - and places her foot on it's back when it's on the ground. Obviously being careless about the stinger, the wasp preps to jab her in the ankle...

"LOOK OUT!!!" Shark yells as he slices the wasp in half. "And that's why you don't travel alone. There are multiple disadvantages to going solo." Shark chuckles as he sees a red mark on the side of the girls mouth. "This cave is a dangerous cave for this floor. I plan to clear this game. I don't plan on dying plus I don't plan on letting anyone die on me. Lets try to be more careful and work more as a team so we both don't get ourselves killed. Agreed?"

All Lillian can do is nod. What had just.. Was it possible that I could've just died? If I I got a poison debuff.. Could that have killed me? She trails after the man and looks up into his eyes. Her own hold fear - any bravado she had before is gone. Lillian clutches his leg. She barely knows him yet.. He's suddenly become something so much more to her..

Shark starts to walk inside the cave and sees the fear in the girls eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna let you die." He suddenly feels a grasp on his leg as the two get inside the cave. He just smiles at the girl and continues to walk. He feels that he must protect the girl at all costs. ("I must get stronger so I can clear this game and get her and everyone else out of here safely.")

Her small hands close around his leg not giving him much walking room. She lets her dagger clatter to the ground, and digs her heels in the mud. To her right sits a rabbit. The mob looks passive and is staring up at Lillian. One could practically see the hearts in her eyes. She lets go of the mans leg and slowly makes her way over to the rabbit.

The girls hands are clutching hard enough for Shark to feel like he is losing circulation to his leg. All of a sudden he feels the tension go away. He turns to look to see what it was and sees the girl walking toward a Rabbit mob. He smiles at the girl for a moment then realizes... "Hey, those are the special ingredient Rabbits! Kill a few and get the Rare ingredient. I hear that if the cooking skill is high enough then that would make a really tasty meal."

Lillian picks it up, holding it's bottom with one hand and flattening the ears with another. "No!" She exclaims, "We aren't eating him!" She presses down on the rabbit's ears so it won't hear. Lillian pulls out a small stone and activates a pet naming process. "I'm going to call you... Oliver. Okay?" She bops the thing twice on the head, smiling.

Darn, I was looking forward to a high class meal. Guess that's never gonna happen... Shark can just stand, smile, and watch the girl play with the rabbit. She seems to love animals and they also seem to love her. "Have you put any thought into becoming a Beast Tamer? You would make a really great one. I can see that you love pets and animals."

"You seem rather knowledgeable about the game." A voice came from nearby as a man dressed in green, a rather fancy hat, and carrying a lance that was little more than a stick with a small metal point, stepped from the nearby brush. His features seemed a bit different from everyone else's appearance. Seems he hasn't used the mirror yet, for whatever reason.

"Were you a beta tester, or did you just look up a little about the game before all this?" His voice didn't hold any hate, just curiosity. Perhaps the reality of their predicament just hasn't sunk in completely yet.

Just before the two got into the cave, a voice was heard out of nowhere. Shark turned around to see a man dressed in green. "Yea, I was a Beta Tester. It was very useful to be a part of. I put out a good amount of information in the Guidebooks." The man didn't seem to hold any hate. He seemed rather friendly. "What's your name friend?"