[PP-F2] Investigating the Darkness in the Woods (Meo ark part 1) <Meokka x Jomei>

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

((Bumping monsters to 38hp, 15dmg, and 9mit so loot can drop)

Ssen was no longer in her contacts. In fact a lot of people were no longer in her contacts. Had the boss won? She thought they had succeeded. She had been avoiding rumor mills and everything lately. She looked up at the night sky. Perhaps she was too weak for Ssen. Yet the promises. Their obsessive romance. Meokka pursed her lips and looked back down. Her nose in her menu screen. Her fingers swiping and moving quickly. She saw a familiar name in her friendslist. Typing away she decided to send him a PM. Could it be possible to be a ghost in a machine? She held her breath as she pressed send.

<<Jomei>>

Hey, it's Meokka. Long time no see or speak. I'm getting my bearings back together and heard some rumors. Leave it to me to find the wildest rumors right? So there was talk about shadow creatures on floor 2. I thought it was strange. They're stronger than most things on floor two, but I should be able to handle it. Though I was wondering if you'd like to keep me company. Maybe we can catch up or something. Anyway I'll be on floor 2 if your up for some camping and what not. 

-Your friend Meokka-

She waited by the teleporter for him. She wasn't sure if he'd show up, but there was always a chance. She thought about it. Shadow creatures. Could they just be slightly stronger monsters? If so, why? She looked up at the sky and saw shooting stars. Those stars never touched the ground. it was just there for aesthetics.  Meokka chewed the inside of her cheek as she became anxious. 

The sound of rolling waves brought a smirk to his face, one that expressed relaxation and bliss. Draped in his casual clothes, which consisted of a quarter sleeve black shirt and gray pants, the ginger leaned on the wooden railing of his porch with his eyes closed. As the beach's warm breeze hit his face and tousled his hair, the soft tone of bells chiming caused his eyes to open. Immediately, he knew the source of the sound was a private message being sent to him, his suspicions further concluded by the orange letter icon hovering in front of his body. Bringing one hand forward, the man tapped the icon with his middle finger to expand the message. His eyes slightly widened in surprise when he saw just who the message was from. The sender of the PM was Meokka, whom he remembered as once being Ssendom's lover, who had mysteriously disappeared during their quest to fight the Cerberus. Dom had told Jomei during a brief meeting that he had found her, but he never had the chance to speak with him about it before he was killed. The man let out a sad sigh before looking over the contents of the message. After his eyes scanned the words on the digital screen in front of him, he started to send out a reply. 

Recipient: Meokka

Meokka! Yeah it really has been quite a long time. Sure I can meet up with you to check out those rumors and catch up a bit. I'll meet you in a few.

- Jomei

He watched as the letter disappeared with the press of a button, which he soon replaced with his menu. Scrolling through the items, his clothes were soon replaced with his black and green armor, and Saint Andrew's Bane materializing onto his waist. The man moved his shoulders around a bit, readjusting to the feeling of his armor. Meokka was not the only one out of the fray for awhile, for this would be his first time out fighting in quite awhile. Once he was ready, the man jumped over the railing of his porch and ran up the beach towards the village's center.

<<Floor Two>>

Jomei's body materialized in a blue light into the town square on Floor Two. His eyes scanned back and forth for the familiar, blue haired girl. Surely, it had been awhile and her appearance could have changed, but Jomei could not forget a face. It did not take long to find her, and with a friendly smile and wave, Jomei hurried over to her. "Hey there Meokka, hope I didn't keep you waiting long."

Guest Meokka

She looked over and went over to him. She couldn't help but look him over. Was this the same Jomei? He looked bigger. "Have you been fighting a bunch of monsters lately?" She wondered just how out of practice she really was now. Everyone had left her in the dust it seemed. It didn't matter though, she'd just have to catch up that was all. "I wasn't waiting too long. I heard some strange rumors at the bar. Could be nothing. Could be something. Either way, there are some sightings of 'darkness' creatures in the forest. They say a shooting star hit so I'm off to find the crater and inspect it. It's not the first time I've heard of this sort of thing. There's a quest line that sounds vary similar to this actually. Still I wanted to have a look around. Just to see what's going on. Would you mind tagging alone with me?" She asked him inquisitively. She wondered how strong he got. Maybe once she got the hang of things she'd spar with him or something. Then it hit her. If she was a ghost Jomei wouldn't have appeared. That meant she was very much still alive, but then, the others who were missing in her list. She pushed it to the back of her mind not wanting to think about it. Maybe they just didn't like her anymore. Right? But that would mean Ssen hated her. Maybe it was better to think of it that way, than Ssen being dead. She pushed the negativity out of her mind as best she could, but it only forced her to throw her arms around Jomei. "Thanks for answering!"  She was grateful for those who were alive now. She quickly let go and tried to regain her composure. "So...What do you think? Of um...The rumors I mean."

"Hm?" Jomei looked at the woman quizzically. She asked if he had been fighting mobs lately. The man chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of his neck, "Ahehe, not really lately.. I've been away from it all for awhile now." Though it must not have been as much as her. She was gone for quite some time before Dom 'found' her. Even then, he had not seen Meokka around before his short hiatus from the front lines. Changing the subject the woman went into detail about the rumors she was speaking of in her message. Monsters that seemed to be made out of blackness. And some sort of shooting star? Could the two be related? Seemed like Meo was determined to find out. "I'd be more than happy to join you" the man said with a smile, "It'll be good to catch up as well.. being I have not seen you since the Cerberus quest." And then, after about a moment, Meokka threw her arms around Jomei in an embrace, thanking him for answering her message. Jomei's face looked shocked, as well as pink from a light blush. Jomei placed his hand on the girl's back and smiled softly down at her. "O-Oh the rumors? They sound pretty interesting to me.. So what are we waiting for?" he said with a grin, crossing his arms.

Guest Meokka

"What are we waiting for? Well certainly not adventure, because that guest already arrived ahead of schedule." She smiled very happily. She thought maybe it would be best to tell him the whole rumor. They might night find anything, but they just might something! It was unknown at this point. She knew of sub floors, and figured it could also be related to that, and with this being floor two she was willing to try it out with Jomei if he was willing to give it a go too. "I was reading in the library about a goddess statue, but it said there were a few of them. They grant wishes, but also feed off the energy of desire. One manipulates people while the other one tries to lead them to victory. It was a long read." She explained. "I think it might have something to do with the sub floor, but I'm not sure. Like a spare dungeon. Do you think you might be up for that?" she asked curiously. 

She could easily be talked out of it. She wasn't sure we was ready at all to handle something like a sub dungeon. She left it up to Jomei. She also wasn't aware she'd never find one on this floor and most of that rumor was a ruse to derail her. Though the dark monsters...It had yet to be confirmed.

Edited by Meokka

Now there was some kind of godess statue involved, at least according to Meokka's findings in a library. Could they have all been related? If that were the case, this sounded a little bit more than just a simple dungeon that was leaking monsters. No, it sounded like some sort of quest or event even.. but that was just in Jomei's mind. Delilah village always seemed peaceful, aside from the Forest of Wavering Mist and the occasional goblin or kobold. This, on the other hand, sounded like it had the potential to change the face of this peaceful floor, and make it quite more exciting. "Of course I'm up for that. I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't think it was worth it!" Jomei's voice was slightly heightened, due to excitement. It had been forever since he had been on an adventure like this.. following some rumors rather than doing the same old quests. Jomei cleared his throat when he realized he was getting a bit ahead of himself, "Oh, s-sorry... Well, I'm ready whenever you are. So lead the way." He smiled as he gently placed his hand over the pommel of his rapier, which still rested in its red scabbard. "It'll be good to see that lance in action again."

Guest Meokka

She went into the forest with him. The mist sent a chill down her spine. She looked up at the sky and realized she could not see the sun clearly. The further she pushed along the path the harder it was to see the sky, and before she knew it it was impossible to tell the time. It was strange. The mist was still prevalent but not tick like peas soup like she assumed it would have been. However it was when she looked to the sky.  "I don't think I've ever been this far into the forest to be honest." She picked a route she never went by, thinking she'd easily get lost. "Jomei-san?" she looked around hoping she hadn't lost him. There were strange squeeking like noises around them. Meokka frantically looked around. The earie location caused her heckles to stand on end. "Maybe this was a bad idea. JOMEI!" She shouted freaked out.

The ginger followed after Meokka towards the misty forest. The last time he had been here was to collect the Hoya of Minos, though the Minotaurs he fought were just inside of the forest and not entirely hidden by the mist. Now, however, they seemed to be walking straight past their spawn locations and deeper into the forest. ".. I didn't even know the forest was this large.." the man said cautiously as he gripped Saint Andrew's Bane at his hip. The mist around them got a bit thicker, but not much to worry about, it was the mist above them that took an eerie turn. Rather than a thin layer of fog above them, it seemed more like storm clouds forming, blocking out sunlight entirely, leaving the two in darkness. He heard Meo call out his name, which came from behind him. He must have walked slightly faster than her at some point, "Don't worry Meo, I'm here.." he said as he slowed down and waited for the girl to catch up to him. The man quickly turned to her when she began to panic about their predicament. "Meokka, relax. We are going to be fine." he said as he faced the girl and gently placed his hands on her shoulders, looking her in the eyes through the fog. "I will protect you, I promise." He said trying his best to reassure the girl that he would keep her safe. He knew he needed to get the girl's mind off of their situation, so he figured now could be a good time to catch up. "So, what had you been up to since we last saw eachother? I would have thought if you were around we could have hung out or trained some." He kept his eye on the girl, but listened carefully for any movement. 

Guest Meokka

She jumped and spun around seeing him. She had gotten so disorented and turned around. Because of the fog above she couldn't tell which way was north at all. She calmed down a bit thanks to him reasuring her. A sigh left her lips and her shoulders dropped. She nodded agreeing that they would be okay. She gave him a light pat on his bicep and opened up her menu. They weren't even on the map anymore. She thought about it for a moment. Every area had an out of bounds that you couldn't pass through, however, when areas like this appeared it meant it was a hidden location. People just assumed the edge of the map was always the out of bounds section. it seemed playing older video games was the key here. She smiled a bit.

"We aren't even on the map, but this isn't an out of bounds zone. Pretty neat huh?" she smiled happily.

She heard his last question. Though she found it hard to explain her quest to find Ssen, and a way to bring him back from the dead. To find his killer, but what would she even do with a PKer? To kill another person would make you just as bad as them after all. Ssen wouldn't want that. Would he?The more she thought of him the more she felt like she didn't understand him. He worked so hard to get to where he was, but he didn't mind working with killers either. So would he have wanted revenge? 

"Me? These days, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do here. I always dreamed about joining the front lines, but...There's a problem. I see names being erased from my friends list. I know....Some of it happened during the last floor boss based on the time it ocured. The floor boss seems to have died because people have been exploring higher floors. I guess I'm sticking to rumors to not think about it too much." She admitted. "Doing quests gets monotones, and it's just a path the programmers want you to take. So, my goal is to challenge it and stray as far from what they want me to look at. To find anything that is hiding in this death game." she explained with ferocity. 

There was more squeeking around them. It made her look around startled. that noise. Why did her stomach flip when she heard that noise? It reminded her of.....Bats? Meokka shuttered. This place was bathed in darkness, which meant the creatures here were likely nocturnal. 

"Maybe we should find that statue soon."

Jomei could not see much of Meokka's facial expressions when he tried to calm her down, but he could feel her body relax as her shoulder's dropped. She seemed much more relaxed now. "Really?" Jomei question the girl, when she mentioned that they were not even on the map anymore. This was something he had never even heard of before, and needed to check to see it himself. Taking his hands off of Meokka's shoulders, he swiped upwards and, to his surprise, saw that they were not on the map. "..the hell?" he said under his breath, not believing his eyes. He threw his hand to the side to dismiss the map and placed his hand on his chin, "Its not that we are not on the map that confuses me.. that I have seen before.. Its that I had no idea we were even near the edge of the floor is what baffles me." Jomei turned in a circle, looking at his surroundings.. or at least what he could see with the thick fog. He then shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the blue haired woman with a smirk, "Well, no use in stopping now. Lets keep going." 

Jomei felt his heart drop when Meokka told Jomei what her one problem with joining the front lines was. She noticed many names from her friends list vanishing from existence. He had not even thought about it when he first saw her, and with the way she was acting, she might not have known that Dom, her ex lover, was murdered in cold blood. And Jomei had front row seats to see it happen. Immediately, he turned his face from her and looked forward. The guilt of not being able to do anything rushed back to him as his fingers wrapped around the handle of his rapier tightly. Dammit.. he thought to himself. He took in a deep breath through his nostrils before speaking up, "Yeah well.. one of the reasons I took a break from the front lines." he chuckled, "Though I've been thinking about jumping back in soon.. just need to tackle some of those new quests so I can be a little bit stronger first. However.. dying isn't really something you need to worry about with those guys out there.. They all protect each other as best they can. Honestly, I can count on one hand the number of people who died from boss fights recently. Tragic and terrible, of course.. but it could be a lot more." 

The cry of some creature filled the air around them, sounding almost like bats. Jomei stopped in his step and looked around to see if they were being attacked. Nothing.. yet. Reaching across his body, Jomei ripped Saint Andrew's Bane from its scabbard and held it at his side. "Yeah. Lets keep looking." 

Guest Meokka

She looked at him surprised he'd rejoin the front lines after seeing fallen comrades. He was a brave man, and even braver for fighting for the cause. Without people like him, how would they ever beat the game? So she'd never tell him to stop before joining the front lines. Though that meant he was there when Ssendom was killed. There was always a chance he just unfriended her, but she found it unlikely. Then it meant he was killed by the floor boss perhaps. Which meant he saw it perhaps.

"So....I know there isn't a good way to ask this, but, he fought bravely against the floor boss....Right?" She asked quietly as she walked next to him.

Meokka was always under the impression that was how he died. The idea of a PKer came second to that idea. She wanted to know the truth, and felt Jomei might know it, being a front liner himself. She looked around the area. There where loud growling noises all around them. A chill ran down Meokka's spine, and out from the vapors of the mist of the forest appeared 3 monstrous creatures of the darkness. A black mist fell from their bodies as if possessed by power. Meokka looked up at the mob name. <<Shadow Touched Xiwolfe Hunter>> She quickly summoned her spear, and then noticed there were two more coming in from each side. 

"Jomei we're surrounded!" She shrilled.

65238 3BD + 1 from snowflake = fail

Meokka was so surprised by the three of them she had completely missed her turn. A chill ran down her spine again. Seeing the HP of the creatures really through her off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meokka
Lovely Armor- 2 thorns,9mit; Heavy Armor rank 2 (+7 mit) = 16mit
Crystalline Snowflake Pendant Enhancement: 2 EVA, 1 ACC
En Passant +2dmg, 1paralyze
Reserve
Matriarch Stinger's Potion [+1 DMG for a battle]
A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-10
Lapiz Lazule Starlight Ring +2LD
Energy 14/16 - lost energy for missing.

Jomei (I'll let you plug your stuff in)

Shadow Touched Xiwolfe Hunters

<<Shadow Touched Xiwolfe Hunter>>
Hp: 94
Mit: 27
Base DMG: 15

Edited by Meokka

Just what he had feared. She asked about him. If he had fought bravely. Jomei stopped walking and stood silently, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes. "She doesn't know... and.. and I have to be the one to tell her.." He could lie to her.. tell her that he fought bravely until the very end, putting his life before everyone else. The true death of a hero. Or.. or he could tell her what really happened. The horrors that transpired that night, before the boss doors even opened. The man felt himself begin to shudder, "Meokka..." he said in a shaky voice. He did not know what to say.. but he knew he could not lie to her. She had a right to know. He took in a deep breath to speak, but was cut off by the sound of loud growling. His eyes shot up to where a monster seemed to appear from the mist.. some sort of hulking wolf humanoid. Jomei grit his teeth and run forward to stand with Meokka, holding his rapier forward and at the ready. Soon, the hound-like creature was joined by another two, matching its strength and size. "I can see that.. are these those shadow creatures you heard about?" Quickly, the man brought his free hand up to his lips and pinched them, letting out a loud, sharp whistle. Moments later, diving through the leaves and branches above them, dove a small brown bird, which swooped just above Jomei and circled the battlefield, before perching on the man's shoulder. "Glad you could join us, help me out Adere.. its a bit tough to see." With a hoot, the small owl spread her wings and took to the air just above Jomei's head.

Meokka seemed so taken off guard that she lost her chance to attack, and it seemed as though the three Xiwolves were going to take that opportunity to strike down on them. Jomei's eyes locked on the first Xiwolf, that clenched its clawed fists and howled into the darkness before dropping to all fours and charging at the two, its red piercing eyes looking straight at Meokka. Jomei quickly scoped his surroundings to see the other two had not started their attack yet, which meant he had plenty of time to strike. "I got that one!" He called out as he did a quick backwards cartwheel to put greater distance between him and the charging beast. The brown owl swooped down behind the Xiwolf and let out a loud noise, signaling to Jomei just where it was so he would not miss. Seconds later, Jomei shot forward with great speeds. As his body lowered to the ground, the man increased his speed before he shot forward like a rocket, his blade piercing straight through the stomach of the wolf, instantly turning it into crystals in a single hit. The irishman landed on the ground and skid to a halt, turning back to see the position of the other two. 

ID 65239
BD 3(+4) = 7
Flashing Penetrator: 13 dmg(+1 Ferocity) x 11 = 154 (- 24) = 130 dmg
MD: 10
LD: 11

<<Meokka>>
Hp:
En:
Mit:
Dmg:

<<Jomei>>
Hp: 188/188
En: 46/46
Mit: 30
Dmg: 13

Hp: 0

+1 Mat

Guest Meokka

Shadow  - attacking Jomei (65245 5md)
Shadow - attacking Meokka (65246 3md)
Meokka - 65247 - 8 +1acc = 9 no crit

Both Shadow Touched Xiwolfes looked at the blue data stream where it's brother once stood. There was a low growl between them as they spun their weapons and let out a mighty roar. Yet neither one of them made a move on the party. Meokka's eyes widened. She ran ahead quickly. "SWITCH!" she shouted bolting in front of Jomei with procession she activated her <<Revolve Art>>. She pole vaulted into the air with her spear. Her body turned in the air so that she managed to kick one of the xiwolfe's in the chin twice. It roared at her. On her way back down she moved her hand behind her back resummoning her spear. She made a downward slash, than an upwards one. When she touched knelt in front of the beast she took off like a shot piercing it in the side. She turned around and saw it freeze in place, and looking highly disoriented. 

"That one is stunned!" she let her team mate know that. "I think so, they seem shadowy, but I don't see the statue anywhere!"

She then realized he was surrounded by two of them now, though one was paralyzed it still bothered her. She hoped he could finish it off.

Revolve Art: 5 * 6 = 30 - 15 = 15dmg + paralyzed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Meokka>>
HP: 64 
mit: 16
Energy 7/16 
dmg: 6

<<Jomei>>
En: 46/46

Hp: 79/94  + Paralyzed 

Edited by Meokka

"Alright, my turn again!" Jomei called out after Meokka stunned one of the Xiwolves from attacking her. She also had managed to deal a decent amount of damage to it, so finishing it off would be simple. Jomei decided, however, his focus was on their enemy that was still active, for it still posed as a risk to the two of them. The stun should last for a short while longer, since he would be able to take out the second wolf just as easily. Jomei took off running again, this time at the second xiwolf. By the time it had turned to look over its shoulder at the ginger haired man, it was too late. Using his <<Charge>> skill, Jomei smashed his shoulder into the back of the beast, sending it hurdling forwards. A moment later, Jomei's rapier was following its body, piercing straight through the wolf's body at the back of its throat, in the stomach, in the heart, and another in the lung, taking out four vital spots. Letting out the last of the air from its body, the wolf crashed into the ground and shattered into crystals. 

Once the beast was finished, and Jomei collected the spoils from the kill, he turned his body so he stood next to Meokka. "Lets take out that last one now!"

ID 65338
BD 10 (+4) 
Penetrate: 13(+2Crit + 1 Charge) x 4 x 2 = 128
MD 6(-4) 
LD: 19

<<Meokka>>
Energy 7/16 

<<Jomei>>
En: 28/46

Hp: 79/94  + Paralyzed 

+2 Mats (3 total)
+470 col

Guest Meokka

65349 bd7
65350 md3

She swung her spear. She knew she couldn't really graze it even with her sword arts. So she ran up to it and slashed it hard in the face. Meokka glared at the beast warrior unafraid of it now. The shroud of mist no longer causing an unease within her. Jomei made it so that she felt like she had nothing to worry. It was nice being able to rely on someone, and it brought courage to Meokka. Because of Jomei she felt she could fight and stand again. She'd have to work to catch up to him. She wasn't there to protect her friends. She refused to be useless anymore! As the beast swung down his weapon, Meokka rolled quickly to the left and was right next to Jomei's side. She looked up at him while in a kneeling position. "I trust you." she believed he'd destroy the creature.

<<Meokka>>
Energy 7/16 

1 dmg to xiwolf for minimal damage.

<<Jomei>>
En: 28/46

Hp: 78/94  

Edited by Meokka

The Irishman smirked, looking down at Meokka, "Well then... best not let you down." With a sly wink he turned back to the Xiwolf, its large claw gripping at the red and white gash across its face from Meokka's attack. His smile had turned serious as he brought his rapier to the front of his body, pointing the tip of the blade forward and turning his body to the side. He waited to see if the beast would make the first move, and make Jomei's job all the simpler. Throwing its weapon down to the ground and clenching its fists, the Xiwolf howled into the darkness above them before charging forward at the man, claws extended and teeth bearing. Jomei stood his ground without flinching or moving, just with his sword pointing forward. 

Within seconds, the humanoid beast born of darkness was on top of Jomei, raising one of its arms into the air above him, ready to slash at the ginger's body. As its hand came down, Jomei tapped the side of its wrist with his sword and, with a simple circular motion, redirected the attack. Now the wolf's back was showing to Jomei, and the man knew he had won. "Hyaa!" With three swift slices with his rapier, Jomei created a large red triangle among the beast's back and shoulders. As the Xiwolf fell to its knees, it slowly turned back into simple data fragments. 

Jomei let out a sigh of relief, closing his eyes and sheathing his blade. "That went pretty well." he said with a chuckle, "Guess I haven't lost my touch." He smiled at the blunette, "You were great out there, Meo. It's great fighting with you again after all this time."

ID 65364
BD 9 (+4) small crit
Delta Attack: 13(+1 Ferocity) x 3 x 3 = 126
LD: 18

<<Meokka>>
Energy 7/16 

<<Jomei>>
En: 29/46

Hp: 0/94  

+2 Mats (5 total)
+470 col (940 total)

Guest Meokka

She laughed a bit, and stood up gracefully. "Yeah, fighting along side you certainly helped me gain my courage." When he said those last words she realized she must not be the only one who took a break from all the monotany of fighting. She knew now she'd have to be the stunner of the group, and she was okay with that. Eventually she'd get better and do aoe better. "Neither one of us took any damage right?" she looked at his health bar. It seemed to be the case. She gave him a wide smile and nodded. "If we keep going on like this then we'll be fine." She still wanted answers but she didn't want to spoil their victory at the same time. She knew she'd have to get stronger to really do anything about what happened to Ssendom. Then again. If the floor boss was dead what could be done? She looked at him expecting some answers. Maybe it was too painful to talk about. "If it's too painful...I can try to find out another way. I just. Want to know. So I know....What I'm suppose to do." She looked forwards. "There has to be a reason why the creatures are strong here, and why the mist is heavy here. Maybe we can fix it too."  

Jomei smiled at Meokka, who was brimming with excitement from their victory. Seemed like the old girl he knew from awhile ago was beginning to emerge once again. Though it may have been Jomei that did the most of the damage during the fight, Meokka still kept strong and fought her hardest.. especially being that these monsters seemed well over the level cap for Floor Two.. In fact.. He could not even think of regular floor level monsters that were as strong as these were. It was all very very strange.. and they needed to get to the bottom of it before any others came out here and got killed. 

When Meo asked if either of them had taken any damage, Jomei looked down at his body and pat at his chest, stomach, and shoulders before looking up at his health bar. "Nope, no damage to either of us. A flawless victory." he grinned with a thumbs up. "I'm sure we will be fine. Lets just hope that nothing too strong comes out to get us. But i've taken on much tougher." he said with a confident laugh as he jokingly flexed his arm and tapped his bicep. 

He took a step forward to continue, but turned when he saw Meokka had not followed him just yet. She brought up what Jomei was going to say.. just before the fight. About Ssendom. The man looked at the ground and sighed, "Its... Look.. If you want to know, I will tell you everything.. The truth. I can tell you now or later..Your choice. You just have to promise me something. Something very important." He looked at the girl at first with sad eyes, which soon turned stern. "Do not do anything rash..."

Guest Meokka

She knit her eyebrows together not sure she was going to enjoy this conversation. Then again, that was a given. Her shoulders dropped and she nodded slowly as if willing to understand. "All right." her voice grew quiet and she walked up to Jomei. It seemed there was far more to Ssen's story than she realized. For these answers she could have easily traded anything. Her shop and her items. She was so close to a wedding day with Ssen, and finally feeling like SAO was something she could skate through and she'd be protecting. Now, it was a nightmare day by day, and it was far worse not knowing what would happen. Not having him around to jump in. She felt without purpose. He would often tell her what he'd like crafted and it was always a breath of fresh air when he did it. Somehow it brought in customers. These days she couldn't even enter her forge. "I won't do anything rash....If anything...It might inspire me to forge again. Just let me know if you need a blacksmith after you tell me what happened." Her throat felt like it was locking up. She was terrified to know the truth but knew she needed it as well. She knew no information was free as well. She wanted to help Jomei out as well, and maybe his friends. She should know better than to put so much stock into someone's words, but, he was always considered a friend.

He couldn't believe it had to be him.. that he was the one who had to break the news to her. The news of how Ssendom, once Meokka's lover, and once one of Jomei's closest friends, was killed. He felt a mighty lump in his throat and he bit his lip, trying to get his thoughts together, but also trying to get the words out. It was tough thinking about that day and remembering what happened. But now.. now it was different. He was telling the story to the girl who cared about him most. He needed to tell her.. she deserved to know. "It.. It was on Floor Fifteen.. We were all preparing for the doors to the boss to open.. Me.. Dom.. Zel.. Calrex.. all of us. When suddenly..." he took in a deep breath, for here is where it got hard for him. "S-Suddenly.. from the other side of the room came.. Oikawa. Not many of us noticed him at first, but he rushed into the room, tears in his eyes, and rapier at the ready. He was rushing at Zelrius." He took a moment to remember the details. "I tried to intercept him, to stop him.. but it was too late. His blade plunged deep into Zel's body.. killing him instantly". He looked at Meokka.." In the shock of it all.. of one of our strongest friends dying...... F-.From the shadows.. behind Dom... Came.. another player.. O..Opal. With a wicked grin on her face, the woman's blade cut through Ssendom, his armor doing nothing to protect him from the powerful attack.... Dom died... for [censored] shits and giggles." Jomei grit his teeth and turned to a tree just behind him, balling his fist and punching the tree with all of his might. "I wanted to kill her. I wanted to cut her damn head off.. a lot of us did.. but we couldn't.. we... we were too shocked with what happened... I wanted it to be me, I would have given anything to trade places with him.."  The shuddering man turned back to Meokka to see her reaction, "I.. I'm sorry.."