[PP:F2] A Dreary Brunch. (Shinzoku, Cygnus, Emblem, Vyrtew)

Turning my head I look as Vyrtew walks away, stepping forwards I shrug before turning around to see Emblem following the silver haired boy away. Taking the now available seat next to Cygnus I nod at him, “Naturally he is, he seemed to be quite like our young Vyrtew. Although he is quite a bit older.” I pause leaning my head back, "Great just what I needed, some drizzle to mark the actions of players." sighing as the sun slowly disappears behind some dark clouds. “I would hazard a guess at he caused some trouble a while back. He seemed… More interesting that anything else to myself.” Rain started to slowly drop from the sky, standing I nodded at the fellow sat next to me, “Shall we find those two and make sure they do nothing they’ll regret later?”

[OOC;] Was gonna give the others a chance to reply, but hopefully I can help get the ball rolling!]]

Cygnus gave Shinzoku a nod of agreement when he suggested that they go after Emblem and Vyrtew before anything happened. The warrior was concerned for his friend and had no desire to see anyone fight. He stood up from his seat, looking at the man who was still with him. "Well then, shall we?" He gestured towards where it appeared the two had run off to before moving out. He hoped they hadn't started fighting yet. Maybe if they got there quickly enough, the combined efforts of himself and Shinzoku might be just enough to talk them down. He didn't know Vyrtew very well, but he knew Emblem. If anything, maybe his friend would listen to reason if it came from him? His pace quicked as he thought of this. Perhaps it wasn't too late if we could just hurry...

• 2 weeks later...

The white haired boy was sat at the table as the blonde boy came into the shop. “What’s my problem?” he growls at Emblem. “You.” Turning his head the teen slaps his hand down onto the table causing the few pots on there to chink together. Nostrils flaring, he glares back. Gritting his teeth and closing his eyes a few times he turns his head away with a small hmph. “If you really want to know. It’s how you act around -my- sister.”

As Vyrtew emphasied the word ‘my’ a waitress appeared with his drink. Taking it he gesture’s for another one for Emblem. The drink arrives promptly. Both green teas, both of them piping hot. “I challenge you to drink the hot tea quicker than me. If you can, then I’ll back off a little bit about Syn. Unless I think you’re hurting her…” The white haired boy glowered over his cup, licking his lips.

(We’ll roll to determine the amount of time it takes each of us to drink the Green Tea. LD / BD = time taken to drink) @Emblem

I looked across to Cygnus nodding. “Lets.” I reply. Following the man as he rounded the corner. My feet were falling hard against the cobble-stoned floor as I left the serene garden where I had been training not too long ago. Slowly I made my way back into the bigger hustle and bustle of the city. Spotting a café where I had been several times I step through into it, my eyes going straight to a white haired boy sat opposite a blonde boy. Turning to Cygnus I extend my hand, “Shall we take a seat and see what they do?” Pointing to the waitress who had just placed two green teas on the table. “Perhaps,” I began, “They won't be doing much to each other.” I finished hopefully. Then a voice inside my head echoed through my mind it belonged to my mother. “Don't be stupid Shinzoku, they're boys, they always brawl.” Letting out a heavy sigh, I speak to Cygnus a touch louder, “I guess we can hope but... Boys, are boys we were them ourselves at one point.”

• 2 weeks later...

Shinzoku has given me permission to join. 

Aya was sat in a rather tall tree overlooking a square, people coming and going, it was sunny but rain could be smelt. Aya was getting hungry, she'd spent most of the last couple of days setting up her shop and not  surfacing to eat or sleep. “You have nice manners for a thief and a liar," said the dragon.” Aya put her copy of The Hobbit into her inventory, stretched and yawned, Braided her hair into her signature serpent like braids and was about to jump out of the tree and look at what food she could get in this part of town. When she saw Shinzoku, Vyrtew, And two other players Aya had seen around but had never interacted with. 
It got colder, the leaves rattled around Aya.
She climbed gingerly down from the tree, at her last interaction with Shinzoku she hadn't been in a good place, she'd felt like she was holding her breath, waiting for something to go wrong. Her interaction with Shinzoku had changed things for Aya. Although she still felt apprehensive walking into the cafe, "He probably still hates you and thinks you are useless," her internal monologue yelled at her. 
She spotted Vyrtew and one of the other players green tea in hand ready to drink the piping hot liquid "Oh honestly," she thought

“I guess we can hope but... Boys, are boys we were them ourselves at one point.” Shinzoku exclaimed.

"Hi," She said to Shinzoku, her voice cracking slightly with the sudden butterflies that seemed to have invaded her stomach. How have things been with you." She waved to Vyrtew smiling, her nerves settling but not dispersing completely at the sight of her friend, Where was Syn she had been worried about her recently.