[PP-F3] Thoughts on the future <Itzal, Verus>

Itzal woke up again in the inn with Velnia on his lap.  He couldn't wait until he got his own shop and lived there.  And not too long ago he had found the perfect spot for it.  However there was a few things he wanted to change in that area so for the past week he'd go out and spruce it up a bit.  No mobs visited that area which was perfect because he didn't think he was ready to fight the mobs on floor 3 by himself yet.  Floor 2?  no problem.  Floor 1?  don't even ask they're easy now.  But on floor 3 the monsters dealt nine damage and he wasn't ready for that just yet.  He stretched, waking Velnia up.  She yawned and looked at him eagerly.  Itzal shook his head.

"I'm going alone this time Velnia," he said.  She looked disappointed.  "I left some food for you to eat during mealtimes as an apology."  Immediately she changed her mind and licked his cheek before gliding over to her feeding area.  He shook his head as he got out of bed and changed into his armor with a flash of light.  He made it default so that the hood and maskpiece were drawn upon equipping.  He opened the door to leave and saw Verus.  Perhaps with Verus he could train a little in the third floor.

"Hey Verus!  I'm heading to floor three if your interested in coming!"

"Oh floor three is great!" Verus had just happened to be walking past Itzel's room for the past half hour or so. He had not been keeping track of how much time he spent there, but it was a good amount. Adhae was a tad bit busy today and he had not seen him in a while, so he figured they could go out and find something to do. He noticed a slight yawn escaping from his partners mouth and that caused him to raise a brow. He hadn't actually seen anyone sleeping in a while, with he himself not passing out since the game's release. There was just something about the idea of being asleep in a game where he was already technically in a forced sleep that creeped him out. Something there just didn't really feel right. The time he could have spent sleeping was used to roam about and explore at night or really whatever he felt like doing. It was one of his growing hobbies since there was no true need for sleep. 

He greeted Itzal with a small smile and found himself leaning up against the wall opposite of his door. Not really much was on his mind other than going out and exploring. He also had a hunch that Itzal would definitely say he would like to do something along those lines as well. "I would be very happy to join you. What's the occaison?" 

Itzal noted the raised brow when he yawned.  Did he have something against sleep?  Or was he surprised that he didn't wake up sooner?  grinned at Verus' question.  "Well I have a project I'm working on in floor three but I decided to take a break and explore a bit.  As a scout I'm not built for taking large amounts of damage and seeing as how I've had bad luck with wolves on the first floor and goblins on the second, I thought you could help me out."  He wondered if he should tell Verus his project but decided he'd be asked that sometime later.  For now he made sure Retributor was hung on his back before making his way down the hall.  "So where do you want to go first?  I already visited the two lone mountains by themselves but never checked anywhere else."

Verus nodded to his replies, opening up his menu and equipping his gear. There was something about putting it on that had always got him into a good mood. The tight feel of the armor was a big plus. It made him feel just a bit safer than he was supposed to, almost like a strong hug. He really needed to gather a few more pieces to wear and enhance his overall damage output, but that could come later. For now he was more than okay about what he could put out. 

"Yeah i'm not to big of a fan of taking damage either. Just not in our build types, ya know?" Verus reached to grab at the back of his neck, rubbing slowly. He turned his head to look towards the stairs, already eager to go and roam. "Fighting though, will be a piece of cake." He brandished an over-confident grin and bore some of his teeth, holding out a thumbs up to his partner. 

The two walked out of the inn and just slightly outside of the building before Verus had remembered what Itzal had asked. "Oh! I haven't really explored much here. Just fought off a bunch of wolves in the rain a couple times. Nothing too special. Just a pretty floor." 

Itzal cocked his head when Verus mentioned build types.  How did their stature effect the game's damage and defense mechanisms?  Yeah Itzal was tall and fairly slender, but that didn't mean he'd take more damage than a body builder with the same stats and skills as Itzal.  That was the beauty of the game.  Still he saw Verus' point.  'pretty floor eh?' Itzal thought.  'just wait until you've seen what I have'.  Itzal looked around after they left the town and saw what looked like a beach.  He was never fond of going to the beach in real life but maybe the game would make it more enjoyable.  Itzal pointed.

"How about there?  It would take a bit so we might run into some mobs along the way."  As they began to trek through the forest Itzal thought about this floor.  He hadn't seen much but what he did see had taken his breath away.  The lake between the two mountains, the overhang, and the crystal cave that looked familiar to the cavern in the second floor.  It was beautiful and Itzal knew where everything would go once he got the profession.  He even knew exactly what the store would look like and what he'd call it!  He had started working out a list of songs he knew that he could start off with but he really wanted to write one.  Unfortunately he didn't know the first thing about writing a song.  He was keeping an eye out for a suitable partner but so far no luck.

"Have you seen the cavern on floor 2?" he asked hoping for a decent conversation.  "The one filled with crystals?"