[PP-F3] The scout meets the tank <Itzal and Emblem>

Itzal yawned as he woke up.  He stirred Velnia who seemed to be waking up as well.  The sun shone through the inn window but he was excited to make a shop of his own to sleep in.  Itzal stood up and knew exactly where he'd go material hunting today.  In the area he planned on building his store there was a nearby cave that most players would miss easily.  In the cave were crystals everywhere.  Most of the crystals glowed but some simply reflected light, and appeared void black when in the shadows.  All the crystals were every color imaginable, even colors Itzal never saw before.  They were the perfect materials for making song crystals out of.  He rose from his bed and equipped Niger Natio and Retributor.  He didn't expect to be attacked in that area but since all monsters could deal nine damage each on this floor he might as well be prepared.  He did however lower his hood and mouthpiece.  Velnia looked up at him sleepily, too lazy to get out of bed.  When he showed her some bread however she was instantly filled with energy.  He chuckled and led her outside.

As he made his way through the city he realized that he never really did anything in towns at all.  He decided to walk over to an npc restaurant nearby to get some breakfast.  When Velnia saw this she became real excited.  Itzal didn't know how but she seemed to be able to eat a full days worth of food without gaining any weight and still be hungry.  Well he had quickly put restrictions on her and she was slowly adjusting.  Itzal sat down at a table and awaited the waiter.

Emblem slowly opened his eyes as his alarm began to ring waking him up quickly. He rubbed his eyes then got up from his bed. Aisu slept in her usually spot on the top of the bed post. He watched her steady breathing and sighed. No matter how amazing this game was to him the threat of the permanent death overwhelmed him. He poked at his dragon and watched as she slowly opened her eyes then rose from the bed post and flew onto the chest at the foot of the bed and sat there waiting for Emblem to finish getting ready. he opened his Menu and equipped his armor. The heavy metal armor began to materialize around his body then tighten round him fitting his body comfortably. He equipped his sword and leaned it against the bed then got up. he did a quick stretch then picked up the weapon then whistled for his dragon to fly up and land on his shoulder. He began walking down the steps of the inn then out into the streets of floor 3. He wandered around a bit looking at the countless elven Npc's.

Emblem reached his destination. A quaint looking NPC run restaurant where he usually want in the morning for his breakfast. He sat down at a table and ordered his food. Emblem looked around at the people in the restaurant. There of course were the NPC's which were programmed to stay here. he looked at the table next to him to see another player wearing light armor with his own dragon much like Aisu with him. He looked back not wanting to be rude then opened his inventory and checked to make sure he had all he items he needed for todays Mat hunt.

Itzal was ordering a quiche when Velnia's head suddenly shot up in the blink of an eye.  Itzal looked at her and noticed that her face was void of emotion.  He finished ordering and turned to her again.

"What's wrong girl?"  he asked her, a little nervous.  She didn't move other than her tail twitching a moment or two.  He turned to see what she was looking at and saw a player in light metal armor with.  With a small dragon of his own.  He knew instantly what was running through her head.  She did it with players but he wondered if she'd actually do it with another dragon.  It was some form of 'I like you' ritual she preformed.  She'd fly to their face, stare at their eyes then make her reaction.  For a good reaction she'd start by landing on the player's back and run like lightning all over the player's body before stopping on their shoulder and licking their cheek.  For a bad reaction...  Well he honestly didn't know but it couldn't be good.

He placed a hand on her back and she flinched.
"No," he said with caution.  "Not here, please I just want to eat.  Don't you want to eat?"  She didn't look at him.  In fact, her wings began to open.  Itzal groaned.  Why bother?  She'd escape his grasp one way or another.  Without his consent and against his will, she took flight with a friendly greeting cry to her fellow dragon.  "Duck!" he cried to the other player, hoping his reactions were as fast as his own.

Emblem looked over at the man who had told him to duck at first to realizing what he meant. The dragon flew towards him in a blinding speed. At just the right time Emblem realized what he meant and ducked as the dragon flew over him to his dragon. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked over at the other player. Thanks for the heads up man. He looked over at the two dragons and watched them interact. His dragon stood there shyly which was odd for her. He shrugged then turned back to the player. So where'd you get your dragon?

Itzal watched as the man reacted just in time and let out a with of relief.  That could have been bad.  When the player thanked him, Itzal smiled embarrassing and nodded.  He saw that Celina wasn't acting as hyped as she normally did and wondered if she knew something about the other dragon that he didn't.  He watched the player glance at his dragon and shrug before asking Itzal a question.  Itzal scratched his head and looked at Velnia.  

"Hey Velnia!" He called, grabbing her attention.  "Was it the second floor I met you on?" Velnia loop-the-looped and nodded.  "Yeah, I met her in a cave on the second floor," he answered.  "Showed her some bread and she came after me!"  he smiled at the memory.  "What about you?"

Emblem smiled as he recalled the time he had met his familiar. Well if I remember it right Iw as up on floor 4 with one of my friends. We climbed up the tallest mountain we could find an at the very peak we found her just kinda wandering around the snow. Emblem looked back at the purple dragon. He hadn't ever heard of those types of mobs to spawn on floor 2 and began to feel interested in going there to check it out himself. He looked back t the black haired player suddenly forgetting to introduce himself. Oh yeah I almost forgot. I'm Emblem. He stuck out his hand for the player to shake. Nice to meet you.

Itzal was beginning to wonder just how odd Celina was.  He realized that dragons typically spent their time in mountains not caves.  This made him want to learn about her even more.  Then the player told Itzal his username and raised his hand.  Itzal smiled and shook his hand.  I'm Itzal, nice to meet you!"  Itzal decided to sit down, seeing as how Velnia showed no signs of leaving.  

Itzal was immediately curious about emblem and his dragon.  Particularly their fighting style.  What weapon did Emblem use?  What style/technique?  What tactics and strategy did they choose?  His armor screamed tank to Itzal at first but the fact that it was light armor gave a different angle.  He could be a mix of tank and normal swordsman, able to fight with good quality armor and still be agile.  For now he decided to stick with something basic.

"So what brings you here?" he asked.

Nice to meet you Itzal! Well I've been staying at floor 3 for awhile hunting for materials to give tone of my friends who owns a shop on floor 4 I was going to head out after I eat. As if on queue the after appeared dropping of his coffee and scrambled eggs. he grabbed the coffee and took a sip of the warm liquid before asking the player the same question. What about you Itzal? What brings you to floor 3? Emblem opened his menu then closed it quickly checking what time it was. it was almost 9 o'clock. He would have to eat rather quickly so he'd have time to get going.

As Emblems breakfast arrived, Itzal's waiter arrived at his table and looked around until she spotted him.  Itzal shrugged His apology to her and she placed his quiche on his side of the table.  He told her thank you with a gentle smile.  She smiled back and bowed before moving to an npc customer.

"We'll I'm planning on getting a shop on this floor.  I found the perfect spot and I've been trying to clear all the clutter out like sticks and large stones.  While here I've also. Been looking for materials.  I haven't fought monsters here yet because my skills and armor aren't tank material.  Hey, is your friend a tailor by any chance?"

Emblem nodded as the player began to tell him about why he was out on this floor. Sounds good. this floor is defiantly a good place for a shop. Sorry she isn't she's a cook. Why are you thinking about becoming a tailor? Emblem thought about it for a second. He wasn't exactly going any where specific to look for materials. if you want itzal I could help you out with clearing out the area for your shop. I don't have any place specifically for looking for Mats and i'm sure there are some near your spot. Emblem took a bite of his eggs then a sip of his coffee waiting for Itzal's response. 

Itzal nodded when he heard that his friend was a cook as he took a bite of his food.  Not nearly as good as his sister's but still better than bread every day.  When Emblem asked why he wanted to be a tailor he shook his head.

"No no, I need clothes that I can wear besides this armor and I can't find any.  I was hoping your friend would be one so she could make the outfit.  What I really want is to be a preformer.  I want to song and play songs and sell them to players."  he took another bite before continuing.  "I was thinking of playing at parties, weddings, funerals and the such as well, plus making a few songs that don't have buffs but you can play them over and over again, like an iPod."  He smiled When Emblem offered to help him out.  "I'd love that!  The quicker the better!"  He glanced at Velnia, wondering how her progress on befriending and playing with the dragon was going.

Emblem smiled. That'd be really cool! I always wished that I became a performer. Emblem finished his meal the pushed away his plate then finished off his coffee. Alright awesome! We can head out when your done. Emblem looked over at the two dragon socializing on his table. His dragons seemed to be enjoying herself meeting another dragon was rare these days as people with them were on the higher floors 

Itzal smiled and worked to finishing his breakfast.  Velnia seemed to be making progress, which meant that if they didn't leave soon she'd be making a mess with their games.  He finished up and stood, leaving the payment on the table.

"Lets go then!"  Itzal led Emblem down a path with no monsters nearby.  The place Was beautiful.  It was between two mountains.  A sparkling make sat with a forest of trees spread out.  An overhang provided the perfect place for a shop.  Not to mention the cave full of supplies nearby.  "We're almost there!"

Emblem looked around at the beautiful scenery. This definitely was a great place to start a shop. Tons of people would come just to see the mountains and land but then they'd be able to go and buy music crystals and such while they ere there. he could tell that the player Itzal and thought this through. He looked around to see if there were any types of materials here that he could take to his friend. He spotted a bush of berries that he had found pretty common in this area. He picked a few then added them to is inventory then began following Itzal again.

Spoiler

ID: 64945

LD: 14 + 1 = 15

+1 MAT

Edited by Emblem

"So this is it," he told Emblem as they approached the lakeside.  "A storm blew across here not long after I found it and now it's littered with sticks, stones and who knows what else.  So I took it upon myself to search for any materials while clearing this place out."  He pointed to the overhang.  "That's where I intend to place the shop.  Because the ground's raised I don't have to worry about flooding and the overhang provides the perfect shelter from the elements.  I'll probably build a small dock near the lakeside."  He didn't tell Emblem about the cave with the crystals though.  It was well hidden without Itzal's efforts and he figured it was the perfect place to gather materials for his songs without having to worry about other players picking it clean.  Itzal nodded to Emblem as the player walked over to some bushes and went ahead clearing some of the clutter out of the way.

Itzal heard the grass rustle and looked up, almost laughing as he saw the two dragons playing tag in the tall grass.  Velnia always found a way to convince other familiar's to play with her.  He didn't know how but no matter how timid or shy the familiar was, she'd always get it out of them.  He shook his head as he lifted a large stone with both hands and studied it to see if it was suitable material.  Nope.  So he walked over to the lake and tossed the stone in, letting it roll to the bottom.  He wasn't worried about all the stones messing up the lake.  If a stone was taken or moved too far from it's original spot it would simply transport to where it was originally.  The reason these stones and sticks hadn't already was because they were close enough to their spawn zone.

ID#  64968

LD:  9

Edited by Itzal

Emblem awlked over to a pile of sticks then picked them up examining them to see if they could be used as materials. They didn't seem to have any special values so he walked over to the lake next to Itzel and tossed them into the lake. He looked back at all the clutter they had to pick up. It looked there would be quite a bit of materials here and he hoped to gather quite a bit. He deiced he might as well give Itzal some materials for his shop when they were done clearing it out. He walked back to the clutter then got back to cleaning.

Spoiler

ID: 64984

LD: 8 + 1 = 9

No MAT found

Edited by Emblem

Itzal walked over to another large stone and began lifting it up when a crystal fell out.  Excited he placed the stone down and lifted the crystal.  It was a red one and it was perfect for making into a song crystal.  Smiling he put it into his inventory and continued his work.  He couldn't wait to learn how to play and record songs.  Once he did he could listen to some while doing work like this.  Heck, anyone could purchase his songs and never be bored again.  Itzal hated being bored, which was one of the reasons he was doing this.  One of the many at least.  He looked over at Emblem and saw his face void of emotion as he worked.  He thought carefully as he tossed the stone into the lake.  Perhaps he should show Emblem the crystal cave after they've cleared some of this away.  Although Itzal didn't trust appearances and first impressions, he trusted Velnia, and she seemed to like his dragon.  However, she had yet to show Emblem her appreciation.  This could be to the fact that she had a fellow dragon to hang out with now of course, but he wanted to be sure.

Itzal walked over to the two dragons who paused their game at his approach.  He knelt beside Velnia and whispered to her.

"Hey why don't you see if you like Emblem.  He looks a little bored so maybe you could cheer him up a little."  Velnia grinned and made a specific cry to the other dragon who nodded in return.  Velnia then charged after Emblem.  She did her usual greeting:  She hovered in front of his face a moment or two and then she'd react.  Itzal was pleased as she preformed the ritual that meant she liked him by landing on his back and crawling all over his body at lightning speed.  She then stopped on his right shoulder and licked his cheek.  Itzal noticed the other dragon's shock and confusion and he chuckled before addressing her.

"She's always like this!" he said as he walked over to Emblem.

ID#  64986

LD:  17

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal