(SP-F4) Gathering More (RGQ)

Jonathan stood still preserving his energy. He was just going to let the creatures kill themselves on his thorns. The Dwarves charged, raising their hammers. The blow would probably hurt a bit, but It would kill them, and not him. They brought down their hammers as one, with a clang each hammer hit his shield. The Dwarves screamed as his thorns activated and they shattered into millions of fragments of data. Jonathan sheathed his sword and began to search the area for any clues or things that would or could be useful.

Spoiler

65700 BD:5 MD:6 Thorns Activated. 

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan kept searching around the room, but came out to find absolutely nothing. With a sigh he exited the room and decided to head down the tunnel. He drew his sword and walked down the col dark corridor, just enough light to see where he was going. About halfway in, lights behind him appeared. The got closer and Jonathan stared. Row by Row along the wall going all the way down the corridor like it would a boss room. The lights past him and went on. Revealing a door at the far end. A big metal door. Jonathan walked forward and to the big metal door. He sucked in his breath and held it. With a slight push he opened the door. 

Jonathan's green eyes scanned his new surroundings. He was looking into a bright room. There was bones littered all over the floor. Jonathan than looked straight ahead and stared straight into the eyes a Giant blue man. At his feet lay a huge golden sword. About thhe same size as the cool blue one in the other room. The giant stood with a roar. It ended around twenty feet tall. It looked down at Jonathan and said, "So, you think you can storm by base, kill my servants, then come into my room and survive? You will pay for your crimes! You have delayed the making of my new sword! YOU SHALL PAY! The Giant roared and picked up his golden sword. Jonathan ran back into the corridor. It was too small for the Giant to fit in. He would definently need Itzal to beat him. He looked much tougher than the Goblin King. Jonathan ran away from the sound of the roaring Giant. 

Jonathan exited the cave with a pant. He was tired from today's work and running. They sky was almost completely dark indicating that it was almost night. Jonathan began to walk back to town. Him and Itzal would probably be able to easily beat it. He was not sure with the amazing sword it had though. He would have to get a new armor from Oikawa to probably withstand the hit. Itzal would be the damage dealer, Jonathan would take the damage. If Alisa wanted to come she could, but the monster was much stronger and probably take her down with a hit. Jonathan would also need to get the Howl skill to take the Hate. It should not be that hard. He would discuss it to Itzal about it, but Jonathan would probably not invite her though. 

As Jonathan headed down the final hill to get to SnowFrost Town. With Itzal's Rank Thee Sword Skill, and my Defense and armor, beating it should be easy enough. Jonthan slipped on some ice and fell to his but. Jonathan slid the rest of the way down the hill. Oh, look I am here already. Jonathan stood up and began to walk the final trek. Finding the NPC. Jonathan's green eyes scanned his surroundings for his quest giver. I wonder how Kasier is doing.... Itzal met her and he has not seen her  in a while either. Jonathan caught sigh of the NPC and started to head his way. 

Jonathan walked up to the NPC and opened his Inventory and got out the luggage. With a smile Jonathan handed him the bag. "Oh thank you, I would have never been able to get it back fromm those nasty Dwarves. I really hope they did not cause you too much trouble, eh?" Jonathan looked at the NPC with pure hatred. "They did, mug you for that bag. Why did you not tell me they were there?" The NPC looked down, seeming out of shame. "I did not want to tell you and then have you scared off." Jonathan looked at the NPC with pure hatred and disgust. He turned and began to walk away with the words, "You're pathetic" 

Jonathan walked away from the NPC, leaving it felling sorry for itself. Jonathan walked over to the teleport pad. He was done with this floor for a bit. He needed to get the Howl skil and new armor before he told Itzal about the Giant. He stood on the teleport pad. He wanted to go to his shop and relax for a bit. He had just gotten a comfy chair, that he occasionally fell asleep in. With a sigh he took one last glimpse of the frost fourth floor. He looked  staright ahead and said the words, Teleport Nimbus!" In a flash of blue light Jonathan dissapeared from the fourth floor.