[SHOP - F3] The White Scabbard (Blacksmith) [GRAND OPENING]

Shop Status: Open

[On the outskirts of Delilah, on Aincrad's third floor, there lies a small, cozy cabin among a field of dandylions with a large forge outside on a covered deck. Hanging on the door is a crudely painted sign that reads - "The White Scabbard: Quality Weapons and Armor." Underneath, it states; "Forged with love by Cygnus - Owner and Proprieter." Once you head inside, you notice the weapons hanging on the wall and armor on display stands. There is a noticeable lack of a counter, the owner instead opting for something a little more inviting. Around a cozy fireplace are several armchairs. Along the walls, there are several weapons on display.]

Welcome!

Welcome to The White Scabbard, a cozy little shop on the 3rd Floor. This shop was founded with a singular goal in mind; helping those in need of help. Take a look at my prices and place an order! Prices are negotiable! Also take a look at my various promotions! Next time you're in need of some new gear, remember me!

Prices

Spoiler

Bad - I take pride in my work, so I do not sell Bad quality items. Any Bad quality items I make can be found in the case marked "Free."

Good - 1 material

Uncommon - 2 materials

Rare - 3 materials

Perfect - 4 materials

Current Promotions

Spoiler

[08/10/2016 - 08/17/2016] GRAND OPENING EXTRAVAGANZA - Turn in a weapon and upgrade it for only the cost of the difference! (example: To upgrade from an Uncommon weapon to Perfect, you need only turn in your weapon and pay two materials.)

Order Form

Spoiler

<<Name>> 

<<Profession>> Blacksmith
<<Rank>> 1

<<ID>>
<<Roll>>

<<Item Type>>
<<Tier>>
<<Quality>> 
<<Enhancements>> 

<<Description>>