What's good?

Hey, figured before I dove into things on here again I'd introduce myself to everyone. My name is Sieg *Bows*. I look forward to role playing with all of you. Now I'm not overly comfortable openly talking about myself so I'm just going to tell you all a few things about me. Please hold all questions until the end.

I'm a very easy going person, but I'm also almost always highly stressed. I work hard and I enjoy a good role play to unwind. I've been reading what you guys have started with and it looks like this is exactly the type of role play I'm interested in. Mostly because it looks like a good deal of fun. I'm a nerd. If you know of a manga or anime I HAVEN'T read or seen, I'll read it and watch it as often as I can because my nerd-ism is only offset by my slight bit of OCD-ish behavior.

My work-load and timing often make it so that I can be on during the course of a day, but I will not always be able to post. Sometimes I wont even be able to get on at all. Though I will make it a point to get on and get to know you all as best that I can. And hopefully you will all take the chance to do the same with me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...