[PP-F1] Meeting the apprentice <Itzal, Mossino and Adhae>

Itzal seemed quite relaxed, which made Adhae happy. She liked seeing the affects of her food on people. Usually, when she made something rich enough, it would calm them and make them more relaxed. That seemed to have happened with Felix. She smiled a little, and turned her attention to Alisa. Paying even closer attention to her story, she nodded along and took in everything that was said. She perked up at the mention of being from France. "You're from France? Wow, I've never met a French girl. Is there any way to turn off the translator? I'd ask you to speak some French if you could. It's a beautiful language," she commented, smiling. "How long have you been an anime fan? I grew up on visual novels, man." She leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest comfortably, still smiling. "Hustle Cat was my favourite." 

"Well, I'm sure that you've had an interesting time here so far. Itzal would have made sure of that. What have you two been doing together, by the way? Training? What sort of things have you done? I've got no idea what kind of things you do even without an apprentice, Fe-- Itzal." She was about to call him by his real name, but remembered a time when he'd asked her not to do that in front of people and corrected herself. Not wanting to overstep her boundaries, she didn't want to assume that Itzal had told Alisa many things about himself. There was a lot she needed to learn about these two before she figured out anything like that.

Summary

Alisa : +134 Col, +1 SP

Itzal: +133 Col, +1 SP

Adhae: +133 Col, +1 SP

THREAD COMPLETE