[PP-F1] The Long Haul {Earn A Living} (Itzal)

Another beautiful day here in Aincrad, despite the unfortunate fact that they were still trapped here in this virtual prison. Rin sighed as she woke up once more just barely making ends meet to pay off another night at the inn, Barrel's and Oats. It was a rather strange name, but considering every morning you woke up a bowl of oats was sitting by your bedside, it was quite suitable. She yawned and took her leisurely time as she hadn't a need to get a move on to quickly. The usual stretching routine before leaping forth from her bed tear stains still upon her cheek as she glanced at her own face now rubbing them. A brief shaking off of the morning jitters and coughing to clear her throat. 

"I really don't understand how this game works still, but here is for hoping that I don't mess it up again like I have always been. Besides you have that new job lined up right, gonna become a tailor and start making your own gear. Maybe even design that,"

As she thought out loud she turned it down a notch, despite the fact that the inn rooms were said to be sound proof, she didn't intend to let on that she was planning a little exercise to help her out with breaking out of her shell. She needed materials and her ability to create hopefully perfect gear as she wanted to be able to further her ability in searching and detecting. Vigilantism was an odd term but she supposed that was what she had intended to do since Alex left her. She wanted to make a name for herself even if it wasn't her real name. She grumbled and stuck her head into the sink washing it off.

"New day new job, need to get to work quickly on this - I probably should go material hunting while I prepare to for this since I'm sorta lacking in material to work upon it."

As she strolled out of her room she glanced about the inn and nodded as she  made the transaction her Col balance once again reading 0. Everything she owned, or lacked their of read 0 including her equipment as she never had the guts to buy herself a weapon yet. A brief stroll now took her out of the town of beginnings her eyes furiously studying over the foliage as she attempted to find anything that would be of use. As she took a few steps forward she smiled now strolling off to collect some cotton.

"That should help a bit."

ID: 66780 LD: 15+1=16 S&D

1 Material

Edited by Rin

Itzal waved goodbye to the wolves he just finished hunting with.  His bond with them had been growing incredibly fast ever since that fateful day and now they even hunted with him.  The wolves turned around and began heading back to their cave.  Now that the hunt was over Itzal opened his menu and switched to his Twilight cloak.  A deep purple cloak with the inside colored dark green.  Under the cloak was a silver vest, brown belt and dark brown pants.  The cloak was designed specifically for keeping Itzal warm under any conditions.  Itzal hated the cold, hence the cloak.  It also sharpened his already skilled eyesight.  Now that he was done training for the day he figured he could go looking for some more crystals to record his songs into.  However this time he decided to scout the area near the town.  It was still morning so he doubted players had cleaned the place out yet.

Itzal scaled the tree at the edge of the forest and began to leap from branch to branch, making incredible speed and progress that most players couldn't achieve.  This of course was parkour.  Itzal had to learn it when he was being chased by hordes of bullies in real life.  And now his skill was of a greater use than just running away.  He was able to travel fast and reach areas harder to reach, allowing him to explore all over.  Not to mention that players rarely looked up.  This would help with his stealth when he worked toward mastering that.  But that would be a while away.  He wanted to master his sword skill first, then master search and detect, and work on his light armor skill a bit before working on his stealth.

As he made his way through the forest he scanned the floor for any materials he could snag before another player could.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to spot anything.  He sighed and continued to make his way to the edge.  When he made it he leaped off of the last branch, bent his knees upon landing, and rolled to keep himself from getting injured.  It was standard parkour tactics.  He began walking like normal and made his way closer to the town gates.  As he did he passed the all too familiar cliff and.  Spotted a familiar player.  He narrowed his eyes until he saw her face clearly and smiled as he saw Rin.  He waved a hand at her.

"Hey Rin!  It's me!  Itzal!"

ID#  66782  LD:  7 + 6 = 11

Edited by Itzal

Rin's eyes kept tracking through the grass as she was quite determined in collecting a large amount of materials today, although she hadn't really suspected meeting anyone today upon her travels. Of course, it was impossible to not run into anyone while adventuring even on the first floor when so many players still weren't leaving this floor due to the safety that it brought with them. What came to a surprise was that the other player that noticed her knew her name before hand which meant one thing, she must have met them. The girl rotated about still partially hunched over as she was still scoured the floor for material. Although due to the nature of the greeting she decided it would be best to sit up and at least pay a great deal of her attention to her salutation. She wasn't entirely certain about names, that day they met was rather hectic when the large mob practically descended upon her location, luckily it seemed to just be him so he she had no fear from just a single player.

"Oh? Hi there, um Itzal right? I must admit that I wasn't expecting to see your face of everyone when I came out here, what exactly have you been up to down here on the lower floors?"

A rather honest question as he was fairly over leveled to be hunting or slaying any of the mob spawns that would appear on the first floor. After lobbing the ball into his side of the court with her own question Rin now knelt back down as she crawled forward she intended to get at least twenty materials if not more on this little endeavor because she needed to make a large set of gear. Ranging from a dark mask to help improve her ability to scout. Armor to protect her from harm and preferably some type of weapon. These in themselves weren't enough to keep her safe, but she knew that if she worked at it she would be able to keep working on her own ability.

As she shuffled along the ground she began to fear she already fount all the materials she could in this location. A deep sigh passing over as she continued to aimlessly look about.

"As you can see I'm not really having the greatest of luck on my Earn a Living quest."

ID: 66787 LD: 7+1= 8

Edited by Rin

Itzal walked over to Rin and listened to her ask her question.  He was about to answer truthfully but then realized how ridiculous it would sound to tell her that he was simply out hunting along side the wolves.  Yeah they had made an agreement that Alisa would never be targeted along with Itzal, but he also knew that he couldn't prevent the same thing with every player he met.  It would cause nothing but bitterness as they wouldn't have much to hunt besides useless stupid boar.  Still, they seemed to understand not to target the weakest and most vulnerable players.  There were plenty of players who seemed arrogant and tried to take them down.  Thus they would leave weak or non-interested players alone.... Most of the time.  But if they were attacked they would always strike back which Itzal was perfectly fine with.  Self defense was always something he believed in.  But if he couldn't tell her that bit of truth which could he tell her?  Then he decided.

"Well there's something on this floor that I need to work with for a while.  Not only that but I usually like helping other players out.  Get on their feet, help them level up, things like that.  I hate strong players who do nothing for the lower ones.  Well, actually I don't hate them but I'm definitely not pleased that they do it.  Basically I have the boar target me and let the other player practice swinging at them until they hit it.  Then I finish it off before it can target them.  And we repeat the process until they don't have to worry about being ko'd by a pathetic monster.  What they do after that is their business, but I'll always be here to help."  He watched her get onto the ground and start crawling across the grass.  "Uhhhhh.  Ok.  I'll admit that's a new way of searching that I've never seen before.  But then again, there's a first for everything."

"Oh you're doing earning a living?  I can help out with that if you want.  I've been training for a while and I've got a sharp eye.  That plus my cloak, I've got pretty good chances at finding things.  I almost have reveal too so I'll be able to find dungeons for myself and others soon."

ID#  66791   LD:  7 + 6

Edited by Itzal

Rin's eyes lit up with surprise as he mentioned that he had some sort of obligation to continue to work with down here on the first floor, she now furrowed her brow rather confused as she tried to figure out a reason he would be tied to this floor. Perhaps he really just was a robin hood of sorts, sticking on the lower levels to keep a close eye over the weak and needy. After his comment about that one individual, a member of the Knight's of the Blood Oath? Perhaps that wasn't what the acronym actually stood for as she wasn't the greatest with them after all, every field seemed to have the exact same one standing for completely different things. None the less, Rin struggled with a strong steady conversation topic to keep it ongoing with Itzal perhaps as she searched it would become easier. Within a few seconds just that happened a spark for possible interest as she blushed hearing his comment on how her method of searching for materials was quite unique. 

"Oh, yeah umm I just find it easier for me to search for the specific materials that I need while laying close to the ground. I know that pretty much any material can be counted as useful but I'm right now planning to make a rather particular outfit. Obviously I'm sorta going the same route, but instead of searching for combat I'm planning on starting up my very own market where I will create and sell light armor and clothing."

As he brought up concerns again, she realized a rather uneasy bias in this subject that she frankly was a bit saddened by as her belated friend probably fell into the same category as he wasn't really helping her get stronger. Though he was sweet and would always look after her so, she had not thing to complain about besides his death. 

"Uh yeah, I'm attempting to become a tailor as we speak. Looking for lots of cotton, maybe some wool. Although I must admit I'm also seeking out various plants that can act as dye's so I can add a new identity of color into this game. It's sorta dreary that everyone tries to wear the same bland clothing don't you think?"

As she crawled about she readjusted her medium length skirt a bit self-conscious now still unable to find anything as she decided to take a small break and sitting back on her heels.

ID: 55792 LD: 9

Edited by Rin

He listened to Rin talk about how being close to the ground helped her spot specific materials.  While that might have been true, Itzal learned that it was better to scan from a little ways away.  Once you've practiced sharpening your eyes then you could spot any material you needed from a good distance away.  Yet her way might be a good way to spot very specific materials she needed.  Cotton?  Wool?

"Well first of all you're not going to find wool in the grass.  That's only from animals.  Cotton however, I'm sure will be in the forest.  You don't have to worry about monsters while I'm around so if you want we could look there."  He wasn't joking about not having to worry about monsters.  With his help the forest had become completely under wolf control, driving out all the boars, large rats, etc.  There was nothing there but wolves, and if they saw the girl with him they wouldn't dare attack her.  And besides if she didn't want to fight them they wouldn't fight her.  Itzal showed them all sorts of things they could hunt and eat besides players.  "And maybe we could have a contest to see who's way is better at finding you're items.  I ask because I'm curious and am eager to learn a new technique.  If there's a different way of doing things I want to learn it.  And yes I'd love to see more color in this world.  I chose Niger Natio's color because black blends in with most shaded colors.  I plan on using stealth to help fight in the frontlines."

It was the perfect plan he thought.  He'd watch the fight from the shadows and if a player was in danger or close to death Itzal would charge in, using the skill charge and the stealth mod to deal enough damage and stun the monsters, allowing the player to back up.  After they recovered he would switch back with them and back up, viewing the battle once again.  He would then scan for any other player who needs assistance and go back them up.

"You want to be a tailor?  Maybe you wouldn't mind making me a cloak when you can make tier 2 equipment?  And uh, maybe a discount?"  Itzal spotted a cotton plant sitting between two trees nearby and walked over, picking up the material and showed it to Rin.  "I personally think looking too closely keeps you from seeing everything else."

ID#  66793  LD:  14 + 6

+1 MAT.  Given to Rin ^.^

Edited by Itzal

"Well of course I'm not going to find any wool out in the middle of the grass silly, I know it comes from sheep but still sometimes one will walk through the brush and lose a little bit. Besides, the real reason is because I'm looking for any yellow flowers that I can use to make a dye for my first wardrobe plan. Oh and a few shades of orange, red, black, and - maybe some." 

As she realized she was leaving most things rather vague she remembered how observant her companion had been previously as she seemed quite instinctively perceptive about that other girl and her issues. In order to remain anonymous in her plans she was going to have to exercise digression and a little bit of deception which made this rough. It wasn't easy trying to be a masked vigilante who wanted to merely build up her own confidence but perhaps that would change as the role continued on. Perched upon her heels she then glanced back toward Itzal her rather unique companion, although most the people she met so far in this game seemed a tad 'quirky'. A rather soft hum now being sung by the girl as she was reminded of a rather gorgeous melody. She then stopped to continued to converse.

"I can understand the reasons of needing to be stealthy, although I think the game mechanics itself help prevent people from seeing you no matter what color you dress your wardrobe in. Oh thanks."

As he sent her over some of the materials he found she offered a comforting smile as she was quite grateful for any and all assistance. As for the comments on seeing to little of the area she began to ponder it that did make sense in a certain respective. Although she was a fan of the intimate details zooming in on a single strand of grass and observing how the pixels would create even the most simplest structures. Another glance about the wilderness caused her to feel partially defeated realizing that she needed to keep furthering her skills in search and detect.

"I just really wish it wasn't so hard for me to level up."

ID: 66794 LD: 9+1=10 Nothing

Edited by Rin

Itzal listened to Rin talk about what colors she wanted to gather and one image popped up in his mind:  Sunset.  A beautiful time where as the sun began to pass the border the sky ignited in a glorious yellow-orange-red combination, the clouds reflecting the glory back to us humans on earth.  And soon after night came and the stars came out, continuing the world's beauty through the night.  It was an amazing display and he really enjoyed it.  "Those colors make me think of sunset.  It's a great combination.  I'm eager to see what you do with it.  Let me know so you can show it off to somebody ok?" he said with a smile.  He continued to scan for proper materials and as he did he subconsciously began tapping his leg according to the beat of her melody and instinctively, without realizing it, began to hum along with her, adding more to the already set tune and making the music better.  He turned to her when she talked about the mechanics of the game and smiled.

"True, but without search and detect, let alone reveal or night vision, it's very difficult to spot someone blended into the shadows.  Not to mention most players don't really look up most of the time and tend to miss me.  You'd be surprised how greatly appearance can affect your time here.  Besides it's not just useful for stealth or combat.  The npcs in most towns shy away when they see me in Niger Natio and that allows me to walk through the crowd without having to shove through.  Makes it a whole lot easier and easier for those with me.  Especially since most others can't do parkour like I can."  Itzal continued to scan the area, now looking for flowers that would work for Rin.  He spotted a large yellow flower hiding behind a bush and picked it up.  He walked over to Rin and handed the flower to her.  "Would this work?"

ID#  66800  LD:  18 + 6

+1 MAT given to Rin

Edited by Itzal

Alas, he made a rather excellent argument in favor of being among the bland and musty crowd as the natural color without the use of search and detect did help one blend into the darkness. Unfortunately here they were during the day where the world was at it's most colorful state. Greens, browns, yellows and reds ranging from the bark and leaves from a tree to the petals of a nearby flower which didn't blend at all with this Niger Natio. It was a struggle though that people would have to face unless they bought countless different outfits that would fit no matter what biome or backdrop they were upon so she could understand simply going with black especially as most of the gaming population were night owls or thrill seekers attempting to fight monsters in the most dangerous of circumstances. A rather solemn yawn as she nodded and glanced back over the world. As he plucked a flower from the ground she nodded and graciously took it and planted it into her inventory.

"That will work perfectly, frankly anything that can be ground up into a paste will be good enough as I'm gonna have to probably use the in game dying mechanic anyway which thankfully makes it a lost simpler then if I was doing it by hand in the real world. Also, why exactly if you don't mind me asking took on such responsibilities to watch over the weaker players with a scouting build? I would have thought people like you would want to protect them with a tankier role built like a brick wall to keep gaining the hate of the mobs."

As she commented on his rather odd choice of paths she realized that she was revealing that she had learned a fair amount about the game from Alex. She then blinked twice have shocked by her own knowledge as she really never thought about the builds or the fighting style's of others in the game. After he found some more useful materials she decided that perhaps this section still was capable of being milked of mats. Her eyes furiously scanned the nearby vicinity now as she returned to her feet. A frown now pressed across her face as she began to see the differences between someone trained and the likes of her.

"This is rather helpless, I'm not even gonna be of use for people to find mats at the rate I've been going."

ID: 66801 LD: 5

Edited by Rin

Itzal shook his head.  "I don't mind you asking.  It works out because the mobs on this floor are so low level that I could tank for an hour with four mobs and not reach red health zone, whereas a low level player attempting to tank has a much higher risk of dying.  This way, while I'm not built for tanking my level allows me to act as a tank.  This also allows me to get a feel for how most tanks feel when they protect someone.  It's a good experience to be honest.  And while I love to protect people," he gestured to his short stature with a smile.  "I'm not exactly built for a tank-ish built, nor do I feel comfortable doing that.  I feel more comfortable being in a position to analyze the field and be able to help anyone at anytime.  Personally I think I can do more this way than I ever could as a tank, sitting there drawing hundreds of monsters towards me.  And I don't want to be a healer, where all I really can do is heal people.  I don't want to be a damage dealer as that would draw monster's attention to me rather than the tanks.  So I decided to be a supporter."

Itzal wasn't the best at stealth, and wasn't in the real world either, but the mechanics in this game, and his quick learning, made it possible for him to learn quickly.  He was always good with his eyes however.  This came from both keeping an eye out for bullies whenever he was outside of his home, and when he played mmo's, needing to be aware of everything at once.  And of course spending time playing video games consistently upped his reaction timing significantly, and all his time studying tactics and strategies was now finally paying off.  He might be able to provide good plans, tactics and counterstrikes in the front lines.  If anyone took him seriously at least.

"Hey don't say that.  You just need practice ok?  I used to find around maybe three each scouting trip my first time.  It took a while to master the technique, and I haven't even mastered it yet!"  Itzal smiled as he spotted an orange flower and picked it handing it to Rin.

ID#  66825  LD:  11 + 6

+1 MAT

Orange flower given to Rin

Edited by Itzal

"I guess that makes a lot of sense. Most of the lower levels really would just need someone in order to tank for them, although I think I'm not the only pacifist among the lower levels who refuse to fight monsters no matter what. I understand the purpose of learning self-defense to protect yourself against monsters and pkers but ultimately. I just don't fell safe killing anything in this virtual world. I mean what if the cardinal system had some scary demented idea of rebirth like granting sentience to the field bosses based upon those people that we have lost through the years. Or maybe a simple boar on this first floor is actually just someone begging that the system would bring them back as an NPC."

As she finished her thought she glanced back up toward him a bit curious as he did seem like a rather peculiar individual despite all the oddities about him. His thoughts on why he didn't want any other role honestly confounded her as she thought if she could ever heal people she would have gladly become a healer for the purposes. Something about him sorta seemed like her in a way always attempting to get an outside look and sitting on the outskirts absorbing information about others through the ways they react or in this case actions of  monsters and the grounds of where they spawned. As she talked he handed her another to add to the color pallet of dyes.

"Maybe one day I will be strong enough to seek for the dungeons, but for now I prefer to just work on my crafting and see where it takes me."

She smiled and reached down seeing a cotton plant tucked beside a large tree's trunk smiling.

ID: 66830 LD: 18+1=19 1 Mat

5 Material

Edited by Rin

Itzal nodded to her as she talked about one day seeking for dungeons but for now focusing on crafting.  "Nobody can force you to do anything, even if they threaten you.  Do what you see fit," he finished with a smile.  "But don't be quick to ignore advice either.  That's important."  He was about to start searching for items when he recalled something important.  "Oh!  I almost forgot!"  He opened his menu and pulled out an item that Mina, a player with a split personality of her own, had crafted and asked Itzal to deliver it to Rin.  Mina was an interesting person and Itzal hoped to interact with her more frequently.  Things had really become interesting when Ulises hugged her, embarrassing Itzal, and after he let go and apologized she came and hugged him.  However it wasn't embarrassing as he thought.  In fact it was rather comforting.  He pulled out the weapon for Rin to inspect.  "Mina asked me to give this to you."  He wasn't sure if Rin and Mina had talked since that incident, but either way she had been given a weapon.

Item transfer

Spoiler

Name of weapon: Cherished rose

Weapon type: dagger

Tier:1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 damage

Weapon Bio: a beautiful dagger with a greenish gold hue.

Rin's eyes began to glimmer rather startled and touched that someone was scared for her own safety to the point that they would offer her up a free weapon without any further form of payment. As she eyed it she took a few nervous steps backward, the sun glancing off of it to reveal that green hue that it seemed to embellish in all of it's good graces. She shook her head nervously from side to side, as she wasn't certain how to accept such a gift from another person least of all one that wasn't here for her to thank or attempt to dissuade from lending her such an elegant appearance. A nervous habit began to envelope her mind as her bottom lip quivered as she attempted to speak out as if ready to protest such a gift. By no means was Rin the type of person to ever use such a weapon, even in a menacing way to scare off possible attackers as he knew she would probably make a fool of herself. 

"I-I can't possibly accept that weapon from her, she didn't even ask me if I needed one? Besides I have acceptable way of repaying her right now with the type of poverty I'm living in. I can't even afford to make my own gear since I can't gather enough materials for any. I mean you see how I am I'm just a foolish girl trying to make a rather skittish way in this world."

Rin stammered, but that wasn't the only thing troublesome about her speech as she now eyed the weapon again. She  realized it would have been considered just as rude to not accept it if it really was just a simple gift. Solemnly she reached out and would grip it by the blade and handle now nervously feeling it's weight and the sheer danger that came along with wielding such equipment.

"I-I will hold onto it, till I see her again - maybe then I can figure out if she really wanted to give it to me as I'm not really good with these things."

As she handled the dagger she slowly would conceal it on her belt and sliding through the menu to equip the  tool as she saw it. I'm more likely to end up sticking this thing into my own stomach on accident. Anyway materials stop being useless Itzal has already found so many for you. Why can't I find anything this is so frustrating.

ID: 66844 LD: 8+1=9

Edited by Rin

Itzal shook his head.  "She wanted to give it to you as a gift Rin.  She probably cares about you and was probably worried about you.  That or some other reason I don't really know.  But It would be good for you to have a weapon in handy, even if you don't want to use it.  And as for skittishness."  He winked at her.  "I'm sure you have a solution for that.  And if you don't I could help you out with that.  I found that wearing something often helps you get over a personal weakness.  but be careful not to wear it all the time.  The more you wear something the more you become it.  Why do you think I'm not wearing Niger Natio right now?"  He listened as she talked about how she had no clue how to use it and he smiled gently.  "Well of course you don't know how to use it.  You've never used a weapon before right?  How do you expect to get good at things?  Listen, whether you're good at it or not, whether you want to or not, everyone needs to know some level of self defense, both in this game and in real life.  If you want I could show you some pointers.  I personally know how a dagger is suppose to be used.  It ain't like people expect it to be with all the crazy slash slash like a sword does.  It's more complicated than that." 

Itzal spotted a rose and picked it up carefully, handing it to Rin.

ID#  66846  LD:  14 + 6

Edited by Itzal

As she kept her eyes locked upon the gift from Mina, her eyes began to grow a little teary eyed as she realized that not only physically but emotionally she was weak  even the use of a weapon upon an monster caused a searing phantom pain in the bottom of her heart. It was the same type of agony one would feel when they lost a friend or close relative as she couldn't ever forget what had happened to her grandma just before she moved out of the house. She was a senile old coot, but she was family and her stories could always alleviate the tension in a room no matter how many times she repeated it. It was a year prior to this death game that she passed away, her own life just on the upbeat after moving in with her dearest friend Alex. She winced and shook her head now feeling a bit sick as she didn't want to bring up such dreadful memories back to the surface of her mind.

"I know what you are meaning about the wearing - and uh well the list of individuals that will one day end up wearing hopefully my own goods if I ever became a useful tailor. Maybe one day I can even find myself a mentor in the field to look into studying under. I'm sure they would know how to make my ideas both gorgeous and stylish."

As she continued walking along side him she stopped and smiled finding some more cotton from a plant as she smiled hoping that by the end of this day she would have more then enough to both fail as well as finish the outfit as well as some back ups that she intended to keep on hand.

ID: 66849 LD: 16+1=17 1 Material

Material 7

Edited by Rin

Itzal nodded to her as she told him what she wanted.  "That would be great!  I personally don't know what's 'in' but neither do I care.  I like my own style and if somebody doesn't like it they don't have to.  It reflects my personality.  Purple and silver.  Those are my favorite colors.  Silver above purple of course.  And once again if you'd like help learning how to use a dagger give me a ring ok?  I'd be happy to help in any way.  Same thing if you need help with anything really:  I could scout with you, escort you, whatever you'd like.  If you just want to talk or need someone to listen to you let me know.  I'm honestly not that busy.....  Kind of sad really but I don't have much in this world without friends.  Unless of course I wanted to do nothing but fight monsters and discover every area on the maps.  And no matter what everyone else knows about clothes or designing, nobody has what you have:  You've got your own tastes, likes and dislikes.  Listen to others but don't let them decide for you ok?  Stay true to yourself."

He began to scan the ground again for anything black he could give to Rin.  Unfortunately as he scanned the area he spotted nothing.  He narrowed his eyes as he scanned the cracks, bushes, the in-between spaces but saw nothing.  "There's nothing left here.  Let's check over there."

ID#  66891   LD:  6 + 6

@Rin

Edited by Itzal

"Oh yes, Purple and silver are both wonderful colors to add to the list of dye's that I need. I just don't know any of the materials that would be necessary for making a sparkling silver type of color. Purple would be easy enough I could just collect some blue and raspberries to stain the cloth for a red color or mash up some violets. But silver, maybe I could use some metal or something integrate the metal flakes or something if I was to make you an outfit with those colors of course I know that you want something for stealth purposes but maybe you can swap into something more colorful while in the city."

A rather brief smiled now being slid his way as she began to ponder what other flowers would offer a large variety of colors that she could use for her tailor shop that she already had a name for due to how she was going to run it. Perhaps she would just run her store like the vigilante form she was already planning out in her own head. The issue being that her plan was to be as silent adventurer not shop owner as customers would most likely want someone who will talk back with them, but that was so hard. As he told her to keep strong and remember that her own interests were always important she would agree fully with as she was pretty sure few people would want to wear the same clothing she wore.

"Thanks I will keep up my searches then hopefully we can find a few more I have a bad feeling that my first few attempts are going to be complete wastes."

ID: 66893 LD: 10+1=11

Edited by Rin

OOC- when I'm finished drawing/coloring Twilight Cloak I'll be adding the image to my journal

Itzal smirked as she talked about him wearing something more colorful in the city.  "So this purple, silver and green outfit of mine isn't colorful?  How insulting," he said sarcastically.  "And I mean, while I want to look good, Niger Natio is useful in the towns too.  In a more, specific way.  When I wear the outfit it helps break crowds up so I can just walk through.  I don't like shoving people out of the way and the intimidating air the armor gives off helps keep npcs off of my back.  Have you noticed all the beggar npcs who drag you down as they tug at you in hopes of col?  Or the normal npcs who bump into you because they really could care less?  The only downside to this, but not really to me, is that guards look at you more suspiciously.  They can't do anything because I'm not, and will never be, a pker but their suspicious gazes gives an even stronger mystery to me when I'm in the town.  Pretty useful if you ask me."  He listened to her as she talked about how she had a bad feeling she'd fail this time.  He shrugged.  "Meh.  We all start out that way.  You can't spot everything your first few times.  Nobody's a master that fast."  Itzal scanned the ground and was surprised to see a silver recording crystal.  He rarely saw silver and smiled as he decided to make his own personal song with this crystal, tucking it in his inventory.

ID#  66895  LD:  9 + 6

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

Rin blushed as she glanced over Itzal as she was intrigued by his thoughts about the possible outfit as she then blinked as she didn't really mean that it wasn't all that colorful. This was also quite difficult as she wasn't use to actually discussing males outfits yet as she hadn't really been the most involved when it came to fashion. She laughed hesitantly as she began to rub the back of her own head as she din't mean to get the wrong point across to him about his fashion statement.

"I didn't mean to say that it wasn't colorful using greens and silver I was just saying the darker colored outfit. I did hear that though I understand the purpose or use of it to break through the crowds but their is another way to get through that. You could wear the nicest clothes possible and then the crowds would literally part in awe of your fashion. But I'm perfectly fine with making anything to the exact specification of my clients when we get this mission done for me. Although I'm still lacking a large amount supplies and technique which will make it rather difficult."

Rin glanced back toward the ground as she still wasn't sure how Itzal kept spying all these materials that she seemingly was looking over.

ID: 66896 LD: 3+1=4

Edited by Rin

"Nah I was just messing with you.  And I don't think I'd like it if everyone stared at me everywhere I go.  I know other people love it but I'd rather not have that.  But thanks for the advice.  And don't worry you'll get the materials at some point.  The better you get at using your eyes and senses the easier it becomes.  Trust me.  It took me a while to get this good and I'm not the best at it either.  I guess a more appropriate example would be my parkour skills.  I had a strong purpose and reason for it in the real world:  Getting away from bullies.  It worked and although I wasn't great at it at first, I quickly mastered it because the drive was there.  You can't do anything well without passion, let alone at all.  Passion drives us all and if you have none you won't do well."  This was a lesson he had taught Alisa not to long ago.  But it was getting closer to where he needed to teach her how to control and direct her passions.  This included anger.  Anger could be a powerful ally if directed and controlled, but when out of control it could ruin your life.  Ulises knew this better than anyone and he had explained it to Itzal.  He also said he wanted to be the one to teach Alisa.  Itzal agreed though he would be there in case things got out of hand.

ID#  66901  LD:  1 Oh wow lol  XD

Edited by Itzal