[PP - F4] "Ice" to Meet You! <Mossino> (Completed.)

Beatbox had wondered around floor 4 once again, it sure was a long time since he had last been here. Simply put, he couldn't remember when the last time he was even here, he can recall the fact that months ago he found his fox familiar surrounded by wolves... he still remembers how scared he was... Beatbox was glad that he saved him and tried to make him his friend, from then point on the two had become the best of friends... Audio would always be there for Beatbox and Beatbox would show Audio love and care everyday that Beatbox would live. He was sitting on one of the many benches in town looking out to the snow-covered pine trees and enjoying the wind blowing the snow in a certain direction. It reminded him of home almost, he found this floor to be rather calming to him... in a weird way. He pet his familiar with a smile looking out in the distance, just enjoying the view that he presented himself with. He deserved it, he managed to survive so long... well, technically by locking himself away for a bit... but that was besides the point. He was alive right here in this given moment and he was enjoying every last moment he spent looking out at the scenery with his fox, he surely loved this about SAO.

Edited by Beatbox

Beatbox seemed to be having a wonderful night. Snow was falling and glistening beautiful in the moons light. Truly, it was a great day to be on floor four. However, a woman was having the quite opposite of a good night. She had just witnessed her three best friends fighting. And it was all her fault something along those lines happened. She had to be alone, had to get away, Alisa couldn't deal with this.

So, in turn, she went to her favorite floor. The snowy floor, floor four. It was a rather calming area. Snow and the cold helped one relax. Or well, it helped her relax...with a quick teleport she was on the floor, the snow glistening in front of her. But...it just wasn't enough. She had to sit down, relax, be by herself. She could only hope nothing bad would happen.

With a rather hefty sigh, she walked by a man with a small fox by him. She took little notice as she went to a nearby bench, to sit and watch the forest, the snow, and be consumed by her own self-judging thought.

Beatbox had noticed that someone had walked past him, and being the guy that he is... he was going to look. However, instead of an average look that he typically see's on people... this girl did not have a smile, grin, or a blank face... she looked rather upset. He turned around from his bench in curiosity on what could be possibly wrong, he remembered Itzal and what he did to me in the cafe... he made friends with me. He took that mentality that Itzal had and figured to be friendly, he looked down at his familiar and gave a smile to Audio, Beatbox had leaned over and had an idea... he whispered in Audio's ear "Hey Audio...", Audio looked towards Beatbox in wonder as he continued to say "That female over there looks like she needs to be cheered up..." he said as he pat his head. Audio jumped off Beatbox's lap and ran towards the female and sat at the bench that she had taken a seat on, the fox looked at the female with a smile and what it looked like "Puppy-Dog Eyes". Beatbox giggled and stood up and walked toward her direction and watched to see how she would react to the fox that was presented to her.

Alisa had been consumed by her own dark thoughts, barely paying attention to anyone or anything. Her own self-judgement and bashings clouded her mind. However, a small, red fox wandered itself over to the bench she was sitting on and then jumped up on it, to sit beside her. It was small, like most foxes were, yes, but, it was making the puppy-dog eyes and pulling off the ':3' face. It was too much. Tilting her head, she instantly went from frowning to a rather elated expression.

"Aww! Your so cute!" she exclaims in her French accent, going to pat the fox. If it let her, she would give the fox a good head patting for a few seconds. She continued to pet the fox while staring straight forward, a light smile on her face. She was still consumed by her thoughts yes, but she seemed a bit more relaxed by the fox showing up. She was still so wrapped up she didn't notice Beatbox coming.

Beatbox smiled as she called his fox "cute" and was surprised to hear that she had a french accent. Definitely a first for Beatbox since he had never heard a french accent before. Audio after being pet a bit from Mossino jumped on her lap and was licking her face trying to make her more happier than she was at the current moment. After watching for a bit Beatbox finally had said something "Heya. I see that my familiar has made you a little more happy. Do you mind if I sit?" he asked as he walked around to face her. Beatbox was wearing his leather jacket and had his necklace on, but he did not have his weapon on him as it were in his inventory. He thought about Itzal cheering him up, and he was planning to do the same. Beatbox can't stand the fact of people getting upset in this game and would do anything to get people more happy, well... Audio does most of the work anyways, so its more Audio's responsibility to try to make people happy than Beatbox. Beatbox giggled at that thought.

Alisa was too busy with herself when Beatbox showed up. When he talked she jumped lightly and quickly turned to see him.

The girl in front of him had longer blonde hair and a younger face. Brown eyes, and a removed upset, but now a rather weary expression. Though, upon seeing the man, she gave him a light smile. Perhaps she was happy to see another human, perhaps she was just being courteous. No would could ever really tell.

"Aha...he has helped a bit..sure, sit please.." she stated lightly, with a sigh afterwards. Alisa scooted over to the right to allow Beatbox to sit down. She continued to stare forward after, still in her own thoguhts...A few seconds later she starts to talk. "I guess you saw me looking down and wanted to see what was wrong?" she questions, her accent still rather apparent.

She gave the fox another pat, still staring forward.

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox smiled as she allowed him to sit next to her, he sat down next her and gave her a smile. He had looked at her and noticed that she was younger that he had originally thought and had long blonde hair and brown eyes, it kind of reminded him of someone... he shook it off and said "Well... I would assume so, no one should be upset being trapped in this world... its bad enough we all have to fight for our lives... plus, I had met someone that told me that people just need a friend to talk to, just to get it off their chest... then they'll feel just a tad bit better. However, I have a fluffy little familiar to keep me and others happy. He's more of a therapeutic familiar rather a familiar to give me buffs to my stats. He's been my best friend for a while now, I love em' to death." he said with a smile on his face. "By the way... my name is Beatbox" he extended his hand to her "And that... is Audio, my adorably fluffy familiar, he's friendly... you can cuddle him all day and he wouldn't want to leave." he said with a giggle.

Alisa continued to look forward, hearing what the man had to say. Just needed a friend to talk to...that sounds like something someone she knows would have said. Itzal, perhaps could have said that to her and it would have made sense. Though, she doubted Itzal knew this person right? Well, actually, Itzal doesn’t tell her a lot of stuff or people he meets, so it was possible. It made her smile lightly...So, the guys name was Beatbox...it was a cool name....

"I'm Alisa...nice to meet you...Beatbox." She gives another smile, staring forward, "Audio is great, I'd love to get a fox one day..." with another hefty sigh she looks down.

"I would talk to my friends, yes, but my problem is that they are all a bit more than upset because of something I did...and its eating me up.." A light sniff could be heard from the girl beside Beatbox.

"And its all my fault."

Edited by Mossino

He smiled when she had told her name... Alisa, what a nice name... he looked at her with a smile "Its not that hard to get a familiar y'know? Its a quest that you could take, I could show you were to go to later." He then listened to what she had to say, waited for her to be done speaking then looked at her with a concerned look, he extended his hand out and placed it on her shoulder. "What happened Alisa? I'm sure it's not entirely your fault and your fault alone... I promise that it's just not your fault, no matter how bad it was... no matter how dangerous it could be... I'm sure it's not your fault, trust me... I have been in a bad situation where I only blamed myself and myself only, it still eats me to death to this day..." he said with a crack in his voice it seemed. He almost had the urge to cry reminding himself on what had happened with his guild and previous relationship and how they all disappeared, he tried to think about something else in hopes he wouldn't cry about how they all disappeared... but he failed and he began to cry.

Alisa continued to look forward, a rather sad expression on her face. She knew it wasn't all her fault, but all she could think bashed herself. She didn't tell the truth to Itzal. She didn't realize what was Kaiser was doing. She didn't stop Jonathan from getting involved. It was all her fault.

Alisa heard what he had to say, but that is not what caught her attention. He said he had been in a situation like that before, but...it was the sniffling...the...crying she heard that got her attention. Turning her head, she seems the man that came to comfort her was now crying. Somewhere in there was irony, but she wasn't cold hearted. He was obviously very hurt by some previous experience, enough for him to cry. Alisa felt rather bad for him...though, she had no idea how to comfort people. So, she fell back on something she knew that made some people feel better. Turning a bit more towards him, she wrapped her arms around the man, giving him a hug.

Her words, while maybe more cliche, were genuine, "Hey, things'll get better..."

Beatbox was crying, he was crying over the fact of the people that suddenly disappeared, he shared the same pain that she was going through, he didn't know what to say... he didn't know what to do, but something surprised him... suddenly Alis wrapped her arm around him and was hugging him telling him that things would be okay. He was hesitant for a moment, but he couldn't help himself but to hug her back. He wrapped his arms around her and told her "Things will get better for you too... just don't give up, there are people who don't want to see you get upset or die... myself included now, just never give up and don't blame yourself too hard... okay Alisa?" he said with a smile. Audio not knowing what to do in this instance decided to lay down on Alisa's lap and was about to go to sleep. Beatbox has he looked to see where Audio was giggled and said "Audio has seemed to like you, its not everyday he wants to fall asleep on someone's lap. Looks like you've found another friend!" he said with a laugh.

Alisa smiled up at the man, feeling a lot better at this point. She wouldn't give up, nor should he. She kept her arms wrapped around him for a few more seconds, before stopping, her cheeks lightly red from embarrassment. It was an odd feeling for her. Perhaps a spark between the two that meant something deeper than she has ever experienced before. She didn’t know why she was embarrassed, but perhaps this was the start of something big?

Suddenly, she felt something light plop down on her lap. Glancing down, she sees his fox, Audio, lying there with tired eyes and an expression of tiredness. The fox seemed to have finally gotten tired at this late hour and had gone to sleep. She gave another smile to Beatbox, "So I've made two friends today, that's a record!"

She yawned heavily, giving another look at Beatbox, into his eyes, before leaning back, look tired.

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox smiled back, and giggled as he saw that her cheeks were red and rosey, well... so was his, he hadn't been hugged for a while and this was a surprise to him. "Audio... typically doesn't do that to just anyone, there has only been... one." he took a moment of silence before finishing that statement "other person that he did this with, you must remind him of that person." he shook his head forgetting that thought that he had. He giggled as he saw her get tired "Getting tired Alisa?" he put his hand on her shoulder and shook her back and forth "Sleeeeppppyyyy Aaaalllliiiiisssssaaaaa?" he said with a wide smile on his face before laughing. For a moment, he thought that the world did not matter for a moment, it was weird to him. Maybe it was making a new friend or seeing his familiar get so comfy with a new friend he had just met. Surely, this was a day he was proud of, he made another happy again and to him that was all that he needed today to get himself more happy while in this world. 

Alisa giggled as he shook her back and forth. Apparently Alisa reminded Audio of someone that it had previously known. Funny...perhaps it was part of that event Beatbox had been referencing. Perhaps she needs to ask him about that at some point. However, at the current time she was way too tired, and wasn't thinking too straight. A hand idly went down to the animals head and she gently, very softly caressed the animal. She had always wanted a familiar once she learned about their whereabouts, and this fox was to die for.

She leaned her head against the back of the bench, however it quickly fell onto Beatbox's shoulder. Another loud yawn would emit from her. "Yessss I'm sleeeeeepy.." She really did look it as well. She had dark bags under her eyes and her face looked like it was hit by a brick, metaphorically, she wasn’t disfigured.

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox giggled as she giggled as he was shaking her back and forth, it was funny to him that Audio decided that Alisa was someone who he liked enough to lay down on someone's lap and want to even fall asleep their. It was... odd, however Beatbox did not want to think upon this too hard as he thinks to himself that it might just be a coincidence. A part of him thought otherwise in many other directions, however he didn't ponder on it too hard as he shouldn't be at the current moment. Beatbox was then shocked as Alisa's head fell onto Beatbox's shoulder as she exclaimed as she was sleepy, he didn't know what to do... he then just smiled and giggled, but he didn't know what to say, he was speechless and couldn't move a muscle. He thought to himself for a bit "What do I do James... what do I do..." he didn't go into a panic about it but he then looked over at Alisa and gave her a smile "Feeling Comfortable? ...at least a little better than you once were a couple of moments ago...?"

Alisa continued to lay on Beatbox, in that weird position between consciousness and 'leave me alone I want to sleep.' She laughed lightly at his joke, not really realizing who she is talking to isn't Itzal or someone she knew. When she woke up in the morning, she would be super embarrassed, but for now, she didn't care. She was just extremely tired as it was around 2 AM at night. In a tired, weary voice she simply states, "A loooot better than I was...and your shoulder is super comfortable!" she giggles after talking, rubbing her head against his shoulder.

"Nooow it is time for sleep.." her voice trails off and her eyes starts to close, her hair covering the front part of her face. She continues to lay upon him. Yet, she was smiling. She was enjoying her time with Beatbox, even if they had just met. It was going to be a good relationship.

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox giggled at her response to him, he honestly did not know what to do. He had just met her, and she already trust's him enough to even fall asleep on his shoulder like this, on a bench in the middle of Floor 4. But he shrugged it off, he was feeling tired too, it was rather dark and he doesn't just want to leave Alisa here, he actually is starting to like her a lot more as they spent time here. Beatbox went into his menu's and offered Alisa a friend request, before he would forget at a later time. "Alisa, want do you think will happen after SAO? It's a rather odd question to ask right now... but I am curious, this thought has been one of my thoughts that keep coming to my head, and it somehow bugs me..." he let out a yawn as he leaned his head against Alisa's in a tired fashion. "I try not to think about it too hard... but, it always comes back to me... that question affects me hard... what if I wouldn't be able to see the people that I have met here? ...maybe I am worrying a bit too much..."

Alisa opened her eyes lightly to look over at him. It was a rather odd question, perhaps one she couldn't answer too well at this sleepy state. However, she had thought of this before. She didn't really know what could happen after they got. Would it be business as usual? What would it be? No one knew the answer to be honest. All she could hope is that they didn't lose too many years in this game. And seeing the people that played the game..perhaps...well..she didn't know.

"I..." she yawns before continuing, "I'm not sure.....I mean...we are all in Japan...so we'd all be close by...hopefully we can find each other in real life...I'm just happy I can talk to you and everyone else...." her voice trails off, not really answering why she is happy she can talk to everyone. With another yawn she nuzzles her head against his shoulder, still not really in the right mind.

"I mean... I guess you are right on that one, maybe I'm just a little too worried about what happens..." he sighed as he knows he worries too much about everything that pops into his mind, he tries not to think about these things not too hard but eventually fails to do so, he shook his head for a moment to not cry and was successful this time. He yawned as he looked outward to the scenery that was presented to him, snow covered pine trees... the snow blowing to the side... it was a beautiful sight to him. He smiled at seeing this, and looked back down to Alisa, wondering if she was enjoying the sight that was in front of her too. Well, it seems like not that many people enjoy the sights in this game anyone, and would rather fight than to enjoy the surroundings... however he enjoyed the surroundings and that is all that mattered to him. Beatbox giggled as he looked over to Audio and saw that he was happily asleep, which was highly strange, but maybe he was just very tired too... Beatbox doesn't know what to do except to just let things happen.

Alisa smiled lightly snuggling up against Beatbox. It was a cold winter night, and the snow was started to come down a bit heavier. Though, do to the towns programming, the benches and streets didn't get nearly as much snow. "Yeah...I ...agr---" her words cut off as she collapses onto Beatbox's side, unable to take the fatigue anymore. She shivers, but, she sleeps peacefully on him.

She continued to shiver for a moments after. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, but she had been at worse places...cobblestone grounds are painful. But, she was peaceful. She had made a fluffy friend, and a rather nice looking guy. Hopefully she will spend more time with him when she wakes up.

However, now is time for sleep, and it seems Beatbox might be running out of juice as well. It would seem they were both going to fall asleep on each other.

Edited by Mossino