[PP-F2] 'Let There Be Light!' -with Calrex

Lowenthal strolled along the second floor, absent mindedly minding his own business. Lowenthal opened his inventory and pulled out a paper. He sat down underneath a tree, and read it to himself. "Chance of war between the Elves and Treants more likely..." Lowenthal said to himself aloud. "Hope it's just a rumour." A small yip broke the silence and small tension as Ninken announced his presence. "Hey there boy, you hear something?" Lowenthal said, turning his head now able to hear it. Lowenthal rolled from his position, a dagger now stuck into the log that was his sitting spot.

"Well, we've got a lively one!" A voice shouted out. A figure leapt down from the trees and landed next to the dagger. "Albos, you missed. Are we gunna hav' to re-educate ya'?" The figure called out, ignoring Lowenthal completely. Lowenthal turned his head to see a small  and frail looking man emerge. "N-No Boss! It shant happen again!"

Lowenthal stood up, his dagger drawn. He sighed. "Alright, let's get this over with then." He said, readying himself. "Have at it then."

Mappi
HP: 200
Mit: 50

Albos
HP: 100
Mit: 0
Eva: 3

Lowenthal
HP: 640
Energy: 64

With another bit of free time taken up, Calrex gave a small sigh as he put his hands into his jacket pockets, "Maybe I am frequenting the lower floors a bit too much. I mean, other than an easy time walking about and actually exploring, there's no materialistic reason for me to be down here."

Looking upwards he saw Roc still hovering above, keeping an eye out for any ambushes, although the Ultramarine Knight had his doubts that anyone would be plotting an attack on him at this point. Even with the presence of Opal and Laughing Coffin in the back of his mind, there was a significant lack of activity from what he had heard. Ever since their first presence at Oikawa's gathering, the supposed player-killer guild had gone quiet. There were more deaths to boars than orange players in the long period between then and now.

"Course, there's still other things I need to get sorted before I can rest my head easy."

Taking his hands out of his pockets he began to looked attentively forward, seeing that there was possibly something going on, "A argument between players? Not exactly uncommon. Nonetheless, better go check and see what might be going on."

Understanding the bluenette's intentions his blue peregrine falcon familiar flew forward, locking his eyes on the people down below. As he did the signifier of target locking, a blue falcon tattoo over Calrex's cheek, appearance as he kept walking forward. It appeared he was approaching an older player from behind as he saw a familiar face drawing a dagger, "So...I guess there's problems that goes both ways huh?"

Patting the smaller player on the back of his shoulder he gave a wave, "Hi there, so what exactly is going on here? And Lowe, what kind of mess have you found yourself in now?"

Lowenthal turned as he heard his name called. "Oh hey Calrex." Lowenthal said almost nonchalantly."It's been a good minute hasn't it? How's the wife?" Lowenthal asked. Last time he had seen Calrex was when they had gone dungeon hunting that one time. There sure was a good bit to talk about now at least.

"Dammit! Pay attention to me! I'm your enemy here!" The man man said, running at Lowenthal. Lowenthal sidestepped, and effortlessly dodged the man's kick. "So Calrex," Lowenthal continued. "You hear that I gave Hikoru Shadowed Path?" Lowenthal looked back at the man who attacked him. "You done yet?" The man balled his fist, and punched the ground letting out an aggravated grunt. The man stood up and tried to hit Lowenthal again, but Lowenthal effortlessly dodged each blow.

"C'mon boss! Just hit him already!" Albos cheered. He looked up to Calrex. "What poor fate that your friend there has to face the might of Mappi the rouge! The most feared player killer this side of Aincrad. He has hundreds of people slain, and not a single monster can stand the might of his kicks." Albos chuckled.

ID: 66856
BD: 3   MD: 2

"Mappi the rogue huh? Never heard of him."

Calrex scratched the back of his head, giving a small sigh, "Plus, I'm sure you're boss is more than aware that the the dagger user over there is one of the many frontliners that's participated for over three floor right?"

Looking over the bluenette gave a smirk, "I did see that actually. I think one time he actually tried to use it during a battle, but ended up getting trapped anyway. As for Teayre, she's doing about as well as the last time, heh."

Returning attention back over to the man in front of him, "So if this guy's so good, may I take up a duel with him? If his kicks really are that powerful, I'm curious to see how it matches up to someone rumored to be the highest level player in Aincrad, as well as the bearer of the Achilles skill."

"Pretty sure that Lowe can more than handle this guy, but let's see if I can dissipate the situation without getting another person killed."

"Calrex! You blew my cover. I suppose you're going to tell them that I'm Knights of the Blood next?" Lowenthal complained. The rouge Mappi halted in his attacks. "Front.....liner....?" He spoke slowly, now realising the drastic mistake he had made. Lowenthal spoke. "Yes, front liner. Now Cal, no stealing my limelight. This is thier dish soap, they soak in it." Lowenthal said to Calrex before turning back to the man, who had completely disappeared. "H-Hey, where'd he go!?" Lowenthal said looking around. Lowenthal kicked at the ground. "Dammit. Here I was going to let him has his fun, and you Cal had to scare them off" Lowenthal said, teasing Cal. Lowenthal had also noticed that the other one had slinked away as well.

As the two "assailants" took their prompt leave Calrex gave a small sigh and a laugh to himself as he looked over at Lowenthal, "Sorry man, couldn't help it. Seemed like too good an opportunity to pass up. The only thing that would have sold it is if those two had pissed their pants, heh."

At the exit of the two players Roc's targeting lock disengaged as the blue falcon tattoo over Calrex's cheek vanished, the accuracy boost now removed. "I guess at this point I can't really call them attackers, more like annoyances. Everyone on the frontlines tend to be more than powerful enough to handle whatever things like this come their way. I can only hope it doesn't become a constant. Those two might have possibly even been sent by Laughing Coffin to try and instigate something."

Putting his hands back into his jacket pockets the bluenette hopped over a fallen tree, sitting down on top of it, "Knights of the Blood though? That's certainly news to me, congrats. In any case, it's certainly been a while. What brings you down to this floor?"