[PP-F15] Master crafters in search for a couldron Part 1<<Witch of the west and the three treasures:T.L.C.>>(Mac, Rin, Rain) -COMPLETE-

Rin just kept wandering forward her arms crossed and curled up like a pillow for the dog to sit upon, it almost looked regal in the fashion it sat on her little paws. As they stepped forward though she blinked now peering back toward Zandra and then to Macradon. What on earth are they both sensing that I'm not? As she peered out she was ready to search and detect any creatures that might have been nearby when suddenly floor winged monkey's descended upon their location each as formidable if not more so then her. A loud squeak rang out from behind her mask as Toto began to bark loudly toward all the creatures that was now falling down each one as angry as the next ready to strike the two who had begun to combat them. Rin merely sprinted off toward the tree line as she quickly covered up the barking canine attempting to keep him quiet so he didn't draw the attention to them. "No bad Toto stop barking they have this handled." She chastized the dog before peeking out nervously uncertain if they really did. They were quick and nearly dancing about them as if their attacks meant nothing.

Rin: 320/320 HP 16/16 En 3 Eva

I cursee to myself as I saw Macradons failing to slay the mobs. I glanced over to Rin, she seemed to be on a safe distance from the battle. At least that I felt relieved of. Even in this preassured moment, a faint shadow of a smile appeared on my lips. The flying monkeys that saw me make my focus wander away took the opportyunity to charge, aiming directly at my head with their claws and teeths. I realised I wouldnt be able to both draw my weapon and execute a sword art. Instead, I had to rely on Macradon again. I took forth a little horn. Just as I did when I howled, I took a deep breath to inhale air into my virtual lungs. Then I placed my lips on the mouthpiece and blew in the horn, the amphibian war rally. All four monkeys stopped in their charge. A paralysis status effect sign appeared on their healthbars. "Now Mac, now is your chance. Ive got rid of their evasievness. Show the how the real primate is." I said as I took a few steps back to give him plenty of room to execute his attack.

No rolls, all monkeys are paralysed.

Edited by Zandra

Macradon let out a small chortle as Zandra went her way and used her large war horn to stun the whole crowd in front of her, making the Monkeys immobilized. As Zandra posed, Macradon had to take the opportunity to take down the Monkeys before they would be able to retaliate upon Zandra’s harsh move. With his swift moves, Macradon would unleash his <Calamity Disaster>, a 6 hit sword art that cleaved harder than most strikes that he made. WIth the 6 swift swipes, Macradon would end the Monkeys in his singular attack, destroying their virtual bodies, dispersing them into pixels and crystals as they were slain. “Well, that wasn’t too bad” Macradon would say as he looked back at his two, no, three companions, still not knowing where Rain went, but who knew at this point. Macradon had not much to say other than “Let’s head to the tower, these Monkeys weren’t the only thing that was part of the quest”.

Spoiler

ID: 70820
BD: 6+2=8, Hit!
CD: 9, Recovery Proc.
Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x21-50=202 AOE DMG

- Health List -
[3]
 < Zandra >      1,195/1,195 HP ||  15 DMG ||  66 MIT || 118/118 NRG
[2] < Macradon >    1,115/1,115 HP ||  21 DMG ||  66 MIT || 110/110 NRG
[0] < Rin >           320/320 HP   ||  ?? DMG ||  ?? MIT ||  16/16  NRG 

< Flying Monkey 1 >      -2/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 2 >      -2/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 3 >      -2/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 4 >      -2/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA

Edited by Macradon

As the piercing drone of the horn screamed through the air Rin stopped now padding the ears of the pooch that was still yelping madly at the monkey's that  were now stunned. The piercing red eyes now glanced between the two as a devastating Sword Art was released by Macradon wiping each of the four beasts out of existence. The coast was clear for all intents and purposes thus Rin quickly bounced back up to her feet still a bit weary of the display she just witnessed. Each moment of witnessing a mob being pixel'd she felt less and less certain if her beliefs about recycling in the system. "Right Mr. Knight." Rin mewled now skipping back to her position behind the two happy that part of the quest line was finished, it had been a while since they took it and she actually managed to forget what the rest of the plan was once they reached the tower. Zandra and Macradon were carrying extra baggage about unfortunately and Rin did feel a bit cheap just tagging along. "Welp we are off to see the wizard, er was it the witch we were seeing?"

So, the first part of the quest seemed to be completed with the killing of the flying monkeys. They was probably the easy part, At least for this group, me and Macradon specially. But we couldn’t have kept an eye on the dog so they was lucky Rin was here as well. I nodded to the others comments, to head to the tower and meet the wizard or witch. ‘’So, it seems my informer was wrong about the teddie that actually was a dog. I don’t know what is true or not from that persons information. So I think its best you take the lead Mac. As Im herd of what you have said Mac, I think tis best that you lead us from here on. Sounds like its based on something from the real wor… ehm… the world where our other bodies are.’’ I said as I looked at him while waiting for a reply.

@Macradon

Edited by Zandra
  • 2 weeks later...

Nodding at his three companions, Macradon would lead the way “I’ll take the wheel, then” he said as he would begin to walk towards the giant spire of a tower they had to find and search through. That was the original spot where they would have to fight the flying monkeys, but they have seemed to go out of their way and go towards this patch quite so far from the tower itself. “It’s quite weird …” he would begin “... The tower we’re looking for, that’s supposedly the origin of the monkeys, but it’s so far from here” Macradon said. He would ponder upon it as he walked through the patches of trees, mud and alike before he would reach a more stable path of gravel and sand. The small party of four would after a few minutes of walking finally arrive at the big giant tower “We’re here” Macradon said as he looked up upon the big tower in front of him.

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to Macradon as he explained something was kinda odd. It seemed that this quest was building on a movie from the real life. Thou I myself haven’t seen it. In that movie, actually the flying mokeys was at the tower where they was heading. And there they was going to fight the monkeys. Instead they had engaged them on the way towards the tower, and a pretty long way away from it. Did this mean that they was going to have to fight something even stronger then when they arrived at the tower itself? Or maybe even on the way there. Since they was the first group doing this quest, or at least that had decided to finish it, there wasn’t much information from the breakers. And it seemed that the information I got was wrong on top of that. I awake from my thougths as I herd two words from Macradon. I looked up at the tower. It was an impressive look you ouldnt say anything else. ‘’So Mac, what are we supposed to do now?’’ I asked the new leader of our party.

@Macradon

Edited by Zandra

Rin stumbled behind the two rather distant as she wasn't entirely certain what the next portion of this quest would entail, mostly fighting maybe some searching perhaps her time here was to be educational. Defense against flying monkeys or monsters as a whole was a skill she lacked in this game. The cat figured female quickly pattered her little feet back into place behind Zandra an Macradon as they reached the great tower. A rather dreary sigh escaped under her breath. This was one of those quests where you would have to climb to the tallest room in the tallest bloody tower wasn't it. As she curled up she flopped down onto her rear not gripping the padding of her boots. In the real world these would have probably been warn down in a mere matter of seconds thanks to the terrain they were to traverse here. "I umm suppose this isn't someone else's tower that we stumbled across by accident so what exactly are the plans of getting us up and down it in one piece?"

Nodding at his two companions, Macradon would begin to walk towards the tower. The tower was like a medieval spire, tall but slender. Giving it a glance, from bottom to top, and back down to the bottom again. Macradon would shift his head back at his companions. “Well we have to find some kind of … thing … in that tower, so let’s go look for it, I guess?” he would say to the other two. Macradon really didn’t have too much information other than what the dog had in its description, which was even false. He couldn’t really trust too much information he had gotten, not even the info Zandra had was true, and the dog’s didn’t seem to be true either. Macradon scratched the back of his head as he approached the tower. “Well … let’s go look for it” he said and began searching, but for what he didn’t know.

ID: 72689
LD: 2+5=7, nothing found

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

I listened carefully to what the white haired blacksmith had to tell about what our next step in this quest would be. I nodded in agreement as he said we should go look for it, whatever it was. ‘’But, no offence or something like that but, what exactly is it that we should look for? It is pretty hard to find something if the only clue about what it is is that it is a, thing. You dont know how it looks like? If its big or small? Or just anything at all?’’ I wrinkled my eyebrows as I looked at him with a wondering look. Next I took a quick look around to see if I could find a thing. I spotted something on the ground and picked it up. ‘’Can it be this?’’ I said as I closely examined the rock I hold in my hand. Then my head turned and I winked at Macradon.

ID: 73744
LD: 5+3=8 Fail

Edited by Zandra

As rin followed behind the two her eyes were scanning about her gear wasn't the best it could be but she had a fairly good chance of spotting it compared to the other two. Whatever it was? Oh fudge monkeys what on earth are we looking for again I should really ask the other two to make sure we aren't just passing it by. "Um guys, I don't really know what we were looking for either as it seems that Zandra doesn't either." She whispered nearly inaudible for the two to possibly here. As she finished a gentle sigh slipped out of the mask as she now began to wander off toward the side her eyes glancing up and down the tower walls. As they meandered about she glanced up at what seemed to be a wolf hide used to decorate the castle wall. "Um it's not that I don't suppose? I suppose this is why it's a quest it wouldn't be any fun if it was super easy huh?"

ID: 73748

LD: 13+2 (equipment) +1 (Search and detect) = 16 fail

Edited by Rin

“Hmmmm …” Macradon muttered as he thought of what his two companions said. It was true that they had to look for something, but he wasn’t sure what it actually was, and he had no clue to go after at all. Macradon would begin to ascend through the inner stairs of the tower, looking around if there was anything to look for. It was quite empty in there, not really anything to find, that was until he got to the very top. He would take his head out the window and yell to the to the others if they haven’t followed him up the tower “I think I found the thing!”. It was a mane, quite large, glowing with some kind of aura of courage. It was basically the only thing that wasn’t pinned to the ground in any way, and he was capable of lifting it out of its spot. Macradon would bring it down to the others. “I guess it’s this” he said.

ID: 73754
LD: 16+5=21, the thing was found

@Zandra

Edited by Macradon

It seemed that the white haired blacksmith was going to be the one that succeded in finding the item we was required to find to complete the quest. I couldn’t see quite what it was at first, just that it was large and fluffy, or furry. It had a golden colour and when I touched it, it felt smooth. That was when I realized what it was. It was a mane, a mane from the king of the jungle, a lion. ‘’Oh, that is quite some thing. Does it have any stats?’’ I clicked on it but the only thing showed was its name, <Lions mane>. I let out a sigh. ‘’Well, well, probably it is required for next part of the quest. Thou Im not that exited to do it now. But maybe later. I will keep in touch if I plan to do it.’’ I said as we walked back to town and their splitted up, each one with his/her own lion mane.

--COMPLETE--

Everyone(except Rain) gets:
+3 SP
+133 col (Rin gets 134)
+<Lion's mane>

Rain:
+1 SP

Edited by Zandra