{PP-F1} Not strong at all... Yet. -Arc and myself- Completed

Domarus tightened his grip on the weapon before releasing the pressure.  This action helped him better focus his emotions into his weapon, infusing it with power.  He only relaxed his grip because that would allow him to move his weapon easier.  The boar got to it's feet and began to scrape the ground with it's hoof, attempting to intimidate the read headed player.  The attempt, if you could even call it that, was pathetic and had no effect on Domarus.  He however glared at his opponent with flaming eyes, a murderous glint glaring at the monster.  They stared at each other for a moment or two, each other trying to analyze and fool their target.  So far the boar had managed simple evasion tactics and only when it was pissed.  Thus Domarus rightly assumed that it would do no better than that.  Coming to this conclusion he allowed a grin to appear on his face.  The boar twitched at the evil look the player gave it and that was all he needed.  The force of Domarus' charge created indents in the very ground, his two handed ax spinning in circles at his side as he roared at the monster.  It responded by trying to charge him.  Only this time he was more than ready.  When he swung his weapon it tried to dodge to the right.  Unfortunately for it, Domarus let the weapon slide through his hand until he felt the pommel built into the bottom of the weapon, holding it tightly as the weapon, now reaching even farther out, struck the boar and cleaved it cleanly in half before shattering into thousands of pixels.  Domarus slowed down his pace before stopping completely, panting from the adrenaline rush.  He wished these monsters could pour out blood like in most of the games he enjoyed but that couldn't be helped.

"Well now.  If they ever make a subversive virtual reality game again after we leave this one, I'll definitely be joining," He said with a chuckle.  As he sheathed his two handed ax he walked over to Arc with a wide smile on his face, all the previous anger hidden once more.  This was going better than planned.  This player was powerful, seemed to like Domarus' style, and was teaching him everything about combat.  What could go better?

ID#  67237  -><-  BD:  7  -><-  MD:  3

Domarus:  12/20  -><-  0/2 energy

Boar:  destroyed

Edited by Domarus

"Not bad at all!" Arc gave the man a thumbs up as he approached. "You're a naturally, buddy!"

It was one thing to see someone submerged in their own rage, and another entirely to see them shake it off in an instant. Arc admired that. It was something he struggled with for a long time before he could perfect the art. "Looks like if you get caught in conflict with any more boars, you won't need someone backing you up." It was honest praise, but it also gave the man the satisfaction of knowing someone else had seen his work. Lots of people didn't understand the power a swell of pride in the chest could grant. It gave them hope, and a reason to keep on fighting. Arc hoped everyone could find that in this world. He was tired of seeing people give up, and even more tired of watching people die needlessly.

"If you need any ideas about where to allocate your skill points or you need some advice on what kind of armor would suit you best, don't hesitate to let me know." He offered his help outright because it would keep people alive. A merc was a merc, but a person was still a person. He could pay forward the kindness that had been done to him with a clear conscience. If that meant one more person could join the Front lines and put an end to this game, then even better.

It was still foreign to him, watching an axe fighter. The style was far more brutal than his own weapon, but they were similar in their sheer power. Heavier, harder to handle weapons offered their users a stylistically strength oriented approach to combat. Seeing Domarus, still a beginner able to dole out that kind of destruction reminded him of what he would one day be capable of. Arc let himself smirk.

"Don't suppose you want to go another round?" he asked. "Or we could go for a drink. It's always nice to have a cold one after a fight."

Domarus grinned proudly as Arc boasted about his natural battling talent.  Good.  His cruel version of confronting others in the real world had worked well but in the video game he wondered if he could handle the weapon properly.  It seems he was more than qualified.  At this rate he should be a fearsome warrior in no time at all.  Domarus looked at Arc as the player talked about how he'd love to teach him more about which build he should go for and Domarus knew how invaluable this would be.  Not only did he know barely anything about the stats in this game but he wasn't sure how many builds were available and which were tossed out.  With magic being in many mmo's had magic in the games and added much more mechanics, class options and such.  However magic didn't exist in this game and there wasn't any pre set classes.  While that gave freedom it did mean that he would need to talk with someone else to figure out which were the actual build settings.

"I'd like that thank you.  I want to shoot for an all out damage first, but I also want to be indestructible, invincible.  I don't want to be taken out at all.  Is there any OP build like that or am I hoping for too much?" he finished with a grin.  In most MMO's barbarians would deal most damage but be weak to attacks.  However he was guessing that there was a way to have both in this game.  To have all out destruction capabilities and be an impenetrable fortress at the same time.  If that were the case he would become the strongest of them all.  He would be the one to deal the most damage in this world.  He would be the one to be able to take the most hits.  No matter how long it took he would rise above all the others.  He would learn this worlds deepest and darkest secrets possible, and he alone would be the first to rule in this world.  He couldn't rule all of Aincrad, yes he knew, but there would be nothing to stop him from ruling a small segment, as well as a small army of followers.  Power, wealth, servants.  This was what he desired above all else.  And the key to that was his ability to manipulate others to his side.  And so he smiled once again to his fellow player.

"Whatever you want arc!  I'm up for another round if you are, and I don't mind having a drink!  I don't think I've had good food let alone a good drink since I arrived in this game."  

Summary

Domarus gains 1 sp, 200 col

Arc gains 1 sp, 200 col