Challenge: Lowenthal

I remember the words you said to me, calling me 'Useless.' Well, we'll see how useless I really am. So here is a public challenge to one of the Knights of the Blood Oath Members. Are you a coward? I will fight you one on one. You have just talked the talk, now let's see you back it up. I'll give you until Saturday to prepare. No items, no buffs. If you refuse my challenge, this will be a public mockery of the red and white that you wear as a Knight. And all of Aincrad will know that the KoTB is just a weak and pathetic lot of talking monkeys. So, get your little micro-dagger ready chump. 

The duel will be to the death. I might just feel merciful and let you live in the end. We'll see. 

@Lowenthal

Oh and @Hikoru dont worry, sweetheart. I haven't forgotten about you either. Cause you are next. 

3 hours ago, Lowenthal said:

Public Message to @Opal

Respectfully declined die to time constrants. Maybe we can reschedule for tea sometime?

OOC: This is an in character forum category, wasn't sure if you knew. But i'll take your response as being in character and reply with my own.

IC: 

I see so, you have time to come to boss meetings and talk [censored], but you don't have time to back up your claims? You are as pathetic as the worms that I sleep in the dirt. You sir, have no courage, you have no right to ever talk, or even look at someone as Superior as me. If I even so much see you breathe at me wrong, I will make my point and break you entirely. If you wish to run and hide back into your little cave, that's fine. But your [censored] talking days ends NOW! Unless you backup your words, do not ever speak to me ever again under any circumstances. And I will forever drag the name of Knights of the Blood through the mud and eviscerate them from this world. 

With that being said, since this spineless nobody had declined my challenge, @Hikoru, your Execution has been moved up. I'll gladly take your life in exchange of this bastard. If you talk the talk, you best walk the walk! Or keep your mouth shut in my presence! 

@Opal I will have to politely decline. I won't fight someone to die, I will fight for fun. And if you think that trying to lose my dignity, then I'm afraid your going up the wrong tree. I have none, as you've probably seen at the Rohk fight. Also, I will speak as I please, and I will not take orders from a pig-nosed witch thank you very much. So next time you speak of me, say as you wish, as I do the same about you.

OOC: Personally I hope that you don't hate me OOC, I like your character and such, and it's a nice concept. Sadly though i am in no need to die from a PvP fight, I just want to do fights for fun. But I would like to get to know you OOC, and i think itd be nice to talk to you and get to know you as a person. Never be afraid to contact me on Skype or whatever, im always free ^-^

Just now, Hikoru said:

@Opal I will have to politely decline. I won't fight someone to die, I will fight for fun. And if you think that trying to lose my dignity, then I'm afraid your going up the wrong tree. I have none, as you've probably seen at the Rohk fight. Also, I will speak as I please, and I will not take orders from a pig-nosed witch thank you very much. So next time you speak of me, say as you wish, as I do the same about you.

OOC: Personally I hope that you don't hate me OOC, I like your character and such, and it's a nice concept. Sadly though i am in no need to die from a PvP fight, I just want to do fights for fun. But I would like to get to know you OOC, and i think itd be nice to talk to you and get to know you as a person. Never be afraid to contact me on Skype or whatever, im always free ^-^

OOC: Thank you for being respectful! I love to cause drama, its part of the character. She is one mouthy girl. Be prepared to be berated though with her. She has such tendencies because of her stats. One day someone will end up knocking her down and she will die. 

IC: 

What is this? Another spineless worm is it? You pathetic lot who speak out of your ass but can't back it seem to come out of the woodworks, more and more. You little piece of Trash, think you can speak to me in such a way and think you can get away with it? No, in my presence when you talk to me you get down on your hands and knees and pray to me as your God, Queen and Savior. There will be no mercy shown, not a quarter of it! You will be given the same demands as Lowenthal, that Boar. If you are gonna talk the talk and attempt to be little me as I do you, you best back it up with your Master of Shadows title, or I just might rip it from you the first chance I get! 

This is unfortunate however, I suppose I will be sending out my children to let the people of Aincrad know that you and Lowenthal are nothing more than barking dogs with no teeth. You salivate for power but you do nothing to gain it. You bide your time as a coward hiding in your little cave waiting for one day that you might be relevant. Let me tell you all something! This is harsh reality, and in this world and any world, the Strong will live and your spineless worms will die because you are weak and fodder for the strong. Stepping stones, that is all you are. Stepped on and pushed under and drowned. You allow people like me to fall into power because I go untested! Is there NO ONE in Aincrad who has the balls to back up their words? Or are all of you just spineless worms just waiting for someone like me to stomp you out of your misery? You wanna go home so bad? Allow me to send you on your way out!