{PP-F1} The Puppy meets a Demon -Mossino and myself- Complete

Domarus inwardly grinned as she soaked his words up like a sponge.  And why wouldn't she?  He focused on her words creating list of thoughts as she did so.  Dark red.  The color of blood, of pain.  Fight mobs.  Good, perhaps he could develop some sort of mild bloodlust where she feels the need to destroy a monster or two.  Flowers?  Eh he didn't care about those other than alchemic purposes but to each his own.  Pancakes.  So she has a sweet tooth does she?  Twilight.  A time in the darkest part of the twenty four hours.  Excellent.  DPS?  So he was correct then.  Make it out alive.  To this Domarus let out a humorous chuckle.

"Well I believe that's everyone's goal really.  Maybe you have another goal?  Something more personal than just escaping this world?  It sounds to me like you don't have a strong reason to return other than France, which you already seem reluctant to do."  He continued to listen to her.  Five other friends eh?  He was going to assume one of these friends was her master which meant that she had four others that Domarus could possibly turn if he played his cards right.  Then as she talked about how she wanted to get to the front lines, to escape the game.  To become strong at most any cost, he struggled very hard not to allow the dark and mischievous grin to sprout across his features.  Oh yes, this was perfect.  She may not realize that killing isn't the only dark thing you could do in this game, but after he broke her he now knew she would be more than willing to do whatever was necessary other than killing.  Domarus himself didn't care for murder.  After all what was there to rule if you kept killing everyone?  He believed that only those who go about mass murdering others or cause way too many problems than their actually worth should be permanently removed.  Other than that he would either ignore them or find more safe methods of removing them such as public humiliation or something that would discredit them so their word meant little to nothing.  Of course he needed to make it appear as his target's fault not his own otherwise his own reputation would drop.  He returned his focus as the girl thanked him and as she did they had both finished their meal.  He smiled gently to her and told her that he cares about her when his timer went off.  He checked the time and saw that he had a few minutes to meet up with Keres.  Mentally cursing to himself he turned to Alisa.

"My apologies, I can't be late for something.  I truly do want to get to know you better.  Could we set something up?"  As he spoke he sent a friend request her way, hoping for her to say yes.  No, she would say yes.  She wanted friends and she thought that he was one of the best there was.  Why would she refuse?

Alisa gave a light tilt of her head. He was right, she had no real goal in mind. I mean, she of course wanted to get to the front lines and escape. But that was the goal of a lot of people. She was reluctant to go back to France and well, what did she want to do? Alisa realized she probably had nothing waiting for her on the other side. Her smile twitched again but, Alisa didn't really want to bother anyone with her sadness again.

She didn't give him a straight answer, or any answer at all for for his first statement. She had no real answer to it. Other than the previously listed things, she had no real goal. Nothing to shoot for. It is something she'd have to think on for a while.

However, she had no time to do, as Domarus had to leave for a previously scheduled event. It was something she understood, deadlines to meet, etc. She gave him a nod and a smile, "Alright, that is perfectly fine with me! I'm open this time of day almost every day. So how about uh...tomorrow or the day after at this time? It's up to you, I'm flexible. . . Thanks for letting me talk to you."

She fell right into his hands again, him correctly guessing her actions beforehand.