[PP-F1 and F2)(NK Roleplay) The Snail King <<Tricolor_mina, Itzal, Beatbox, Adhae, Domarus>>

OOC: READ THE BELOW SPOILER FOR POSTING ORDER! VVVVVVVV

@Itzal, @Beatbox, @Adhaerere, @Domarus

Spoiler

OOC: the post order will be something like this:

1st: Tricolor_mina

2nd: Itzal

3rd: Beatbox

4th: Adhaerere

5th: Domarus

This is a thread to start a mini-boss fight, if you don't want to fight, that is understandable.

OOC: Tag the next person in line at the end of your post.

I had been wandering on the lowest two of the floors cleared in Aincrad, the one I was currently on being the 2nd floor, I was currently in Urbus. "I wish I could run Into them again... I hate being alone again..." a few days prior, I had a duel with Itzal at his shop, and to my horror, the cardinal had decided that mental illnesses would be cured instantly, and my precious coping mechanism was stolen away from me. Now I aimlessly wandered the floors to try to find comfort in the world, and I was silently hoping to reencounter some friends, Namely Itzal. I walked slowly towards the small forest, hoping to be able to find the occasional material for crafting every now and then.

@Itzal

Edited by tricolor_mina
not a reason... If you want to leave, PM me!

Today was an odd day.  Alisa was getting her equipment and while she was doing so Itzal decided to do some scouting of his, intending to check out how things were doing on this floor.  Hopefully he'd be training her soon and he wanted to keep in check with everything here.  So far everything seemed peaceful.  Players trained against the monsters here, and nobody was reckless as they learned on the first floor and if anyone attempted to do so another player rushed up to aid them, and teach them afterward.  Players helping players.  That was how it should be.  However all of this wasn't the odd part of the day.  Itzal would talk with Uilses, he'd be fine for a while, and then suddenly just tune out for a bit only to come back later.  It was very unlike Ulises and he hoped that he was simply dealing with something on his mind and not actually having a permanent change.  As he scanned the area he spotted someone familiar.  Mina!  He leaped from the branches and rolled on the ground and walked up to her.

"Mina!  It's me!  Itzal!"  As he drew closer where he didn't need to shout he continued.  "How are you doing.  Are you.. Ok?  About Mira I mean."

Beatbox found himself roaming the area of floor 1, he doesn't know a real reason why but maybe it was to get materials for his new store, all he knew is that he didn't care for fighting today. He looked at his familiar Audio and petted him a bit. He walked around this area that he hadn't really explored and he found a familiar face nearby... it was Itzal! He walked up with his familiar on his shoulder and said "Hey Itzal, long time no see, how have you been?" he eventually noticed the other player that was in front of him "Oh, sorry there! Did I... uh, come at a wrong time?" he said as he nudged Itzal and gave a laugh. "Anyways, my name's Beatbox, and this is my familiar Audio. Its a pleasure to meet you today." he said as he extended his hand out to the new player he had just seen. "Oh yeah! Itzal, I finally opened a Cafe on floor 4, shouldn't be able to open it for a while since I need to build up stock, but feel free to stop by anytime, you too." he said to Itzal at the first half of the sentence then to the new player at the last bit. "I shouldn't be staying long, I need to go get some materials for my store, hope you understand. Just figured to stop by and say hi."

Edited by Beatbox

Adhae stretched her arms above her head as she stepped outside of her shop, yawning. Her arm was a little sore from all the stirring she'd done not too many minutes prior. She'd done some okay crafts however, and was ready to head out. She scratched the top of her head and turned right, heading down the street. 

Having not seen her friends in a while, she figured she might as well do some exploring to try to spot some. Maybe she'd meet some new people. She had recently met little Mason, who needed a lot of her attention. He was only eleven, an abominable age to be locked here in this game world. Adhae had taken him in and tried to keep him away from the dangers the world had provided for her so far. She decided she would head up to the second floor to look for some materials to make a present for him once she got back. Quickly walking to the teleport pad in the center of the Town of Beginnings, she teleported up and exited the starting town, headed down the road to find the place she'd gone before to find materials. She laughed softly to herself as she remembered that place; Sword Art Online's very own Makeout Point. She had felt very out of place, a nearly-thirty-year old alone digging around in the dirt to find food items. 

As she walked, she got slightly distracted by her thoughts, but was jerked back to reality as she heard a voice from further down the path. "Mina! It's me!..." The sound was quiet enough that she could only barely hear it, but the voice was identifiable enough. Itzal. She smiled wide and walked fast to try to catch up to her friend. As she rounded the crest of the hill, she spotted three people standing in a little circle. "Hey, Itzal!" She called out. "Who are these two?" Once she'd come close enough to see them better, she added, "Hi there, my name is Adhae. Nice to meet you both." She waved at Mina and Beatbox.

@Domarus

Edited by Adhaerere

OOC- Please remove Keres from the thread as I'll be rping as her in my own posts

Domarus walked down the first floor fields, his faithful and loyal servant, as well as his only friend following him close behind.  His newly forged two handed war ax Vindicem, created for the sole purpose of dealing massive damage, hanging on his back.  With his newfound weapon he wasn't as afraid of monsters as he was before, but he still needed armor.  He heard of a quest that gives free armor and he decided to enlist Arc's help in getting it.  In the meantime he decided to wander the first floor grinding with the weakest mobs until he reached a proper level.  As he walked around however, he heard voices in the distance.  Great.  More weak players huh?  He sighed and turned to where the voices were and saw that they were beside the voices.

"Come Keres.  Let's see if these could be potential followers."  Keres smirked at him and bowed slightly before following his footsteps.  Domarus reached for his battle ax as he walked and placed it in his inventory so as not to intimidate any lowly players.  As he drew near he noticed that one of the players was in a fairly intimidating outfit with a hood and mouthpiece, shading all features and keeping any form of identity hidden.  Domarus liked this guy already.  The other was a girl who seemed a bit on the weak side but also seemed like a suitable target for manipulation.  Before he could fully approach them however another player entered the scene and he recognized her:  Adhae, the player who seemed to be near his height and seemed to have the opposite personality as himself.  If she became powerful enough he might need to keep her close, making sure she stayed neutral rather than an enemy.  Then he heard her call out to the man in the cloak.  Itzal?  So this was the scout he had heard about?  So much with setting up an introduction.  Luck was on his side it seemed.  He put on his most friendly smile as he walked up to Adhae, giving her a friendly clap on the shoulder after greeting her.

"Adhae!  Great to see you again!  How've you been since we met?"

I gazed at Itzal with the same blank eyes. "Na, Naa.... One doesn't easily recover from losing their best friend, do they Itzal? Still... It was nice of you to ask... Th-Thank you...!" I turned my attention to the other player that had appeared, a boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes approached us, and from what he said to Itzal, it appeared as if they were friends... 'Chyuuru!" Akame had lept from my shoulder, and onto Itzal's, and was rubbing her cheek against his face, chirping as if she were a bird."... It looks like she remembers you... I guess they really are equipped with an AI then... that's pretty odd..." I turned to the player that had spoken to Itzal, "...Beatbox? Errm... I-It's nice to meet you... I'm Tricolor_Mina... feel free to call me Mina or Violet... I have a couple of friends that call me both..." I noticed the approach of another player, this time a girl with long blonde hair, and yellow-orange eyes. "... Um... Hello there Adhae... I-It's nice to meet you!" I noticed two more players approach me, and I automatically felt an ominous feeling emanating from the boy. My only visible eye kept a close watch them, a chill running down my spine"Na, Naa... Hello there... I'm Tricolor_Mina, It's nice to meet you two..."

Itzal nodded sadly toward Mina.  Yes he understood.  It was a terrible thing to have happened.  He wondered if Ulises wasn't talking as much because of what had happened to Mira.  Was he scared it would happen to him too?  Or was he angry?  Or sad that she was gone?  Another split personality whom he could relate to?  Suddenly he heard another player and turned with a smile to see Beatbox.  He shook his head at his question.  "No it's alright.  Your fine Beat.  Mina and I were just catching up.  Oh yeah, Mina this is Beatbox, and Beat this is Mina.  Wait you got a shop?  Congratulations man!  Yeah I understand all the way.  You can't really sell much at the beginning.  I'm waiting till I can craft debuff items before opening up.  When I do it'll be a grand opening where players can receive samples, talk, request me to play and sing songs, and you're both, all invited!"  He changed his words to all when Adhae began to approach.  "Hey Adhae!  This is Beatbox and that's Mina.  Beatbox just said he opened a shop.  Hey if you want Beat the four of us could gather some materials together.  Get us all some worthwhile stuff.  How does that sound?"  Just then two other players approached, one was huge to Itzal but seemed barely higher than Adhae.  He seemed the friendly sort, like someone to get a drink with.  The woman behind him grinned at them all with a sort of sarcastic look on her face.  Itzal was a bit shocked to hear that he knew Adhae but he grinned at her.  "How about your turn for introductions?"

Beatbox had smiled to see Itzal and speak with him again "Ah... I see now." he said with a wink and a nudge. "Heya. It's nice to meet you Mina. Hope to see you at a later time!" he said with a smile. "Yeah, it's called "Snowfox Cafe" up at floor 4, I haven't opened it yet... and its a slow slow slooooww.... process... I need to build up stock first.." he said with a giggle as he scratched his head. And just like that, another person he hadn't met appeared he gave her a smile and said with a wave "Heya... Ad...hae... Adhae? Adhae. Sorry... not good with names..." he said with a saddened look on his face. It quickly grew back to a smile as he looked at Itzal after the offer that he had made "Yeah, sounds great! However I was on my way to get some now... are you guys going to go to a quest or somethin' or..." he said as he looked over to see another new face. Something about him seemed rather... different, however its a new face regardless "And you are...?" he said questioning the new face that he had recently seen.

Adhae smiled wide as Domarus appeared next to them. They had quite a party gathered here. From what she could see, the four that she didn't know varied widely between levels. She knew Itzal was an extremely high level and looked the part; comparing them to him, they were about at her level, give or take a few SP. Except for Beatbox; he was a higher level than the other three by quite a bit. He seemed friendly enough based solely on looks. Adhae had grown up for distinctions in the way a person cast their eyes around or stood and discerning their personality from that.

As the different players addressed her, she returned their comments with answers. To Mina, she said, "Hello there, nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand to be shaken by the girl. To Domarus, she said, "Yes, wonderful to see you again Dom! I've been great, how are you getting along? And who's this behind you? I don't believe I've met her yet. My name is Adhae," she said to Keres, shaking her hand once Mina had shook her own. "And nice to meet you as well," she said to Beatbox, giving one last handshake to him. 

She'd only picked up the last of what Itzal had said about his shop opening, and so asked for clarification. "What am I invited to? It sounds exciting, from the last two words I heard. And you seem happy about it. Where will it be and can I bring food?" She perked up at the mention of food, smiling, skin crinkled around her eyes. In fact, it was obvious to any onlooker that Adhae had smiled a lot, due to the permanent creases around her eyes that made her look like she was always smiling, even when her face was blank.

Domarus shook her hand, recalling that Adhae had given him a nickname and while he liked the original name Domarus as it was his own transformed way of saying domination, he was fine with players doing so as it made him seem even more friendly.  As usual the girl always wore a smile on her face and once again he wondered if she really was just that friendly or if she was a manipulator like himself.  As he shook her hand he heard the others name the cloaked figure.  Itzal?  So this was the scout he was told about.  Interesting.  His outfit certainly spoke that fact about him.  Within the flash of a second he sized the man up and decided that he was born for the role.  His small stature would certainly suit him well for this.  He smiled to Adhae as he shook her hand.

"I'm doing well enough.  Recently got my own weapon at last so I can deal decent damage.  Oh this is Keres.  She doesn't talk that much and she told me she wants to help me in any way she can."  There.  Now she'd have no choice but to refrain from speaking unsavory or inappropriate comments while in these four player's midst.  Not only that but he just gave an excuse to her assistance.  She had a bad habit of doing all she could to embarrass others and talk back in a sarcastic manner.  He turned to Beatbox who seemed suspicious of Domarus at first glance.  So he was one of those people eh?  Domarus wasn't worried.  He was a master of deception and would befriend this player soon enough.  He smiled widely to the player.

"The name's Domarus!  Nice to meet you!"  He didn't ask for the player's name as he would either tell Domarus himself or one of the other players would speak to him by name.  Either way he'd learn his name.  After that all he needed to do was learn more about these four and get onto their good side.  That was how manipulation started.  Draw the targets in close, learn everything about them, then slowly work towards changing their views and such, until they had no problem becoming his followers.  That's what he intended to do with Alisa but she was a more delicate matter.  She was weak and cowardice, but she also had an anger issue.  He needed to fix her before she could follow him.  He needed to help her be reborn.

"...My eyes filled with sadness, and I nodded quietly. "It hit me pretty hard... I just hope the same thing doesn't happen to you..." I clutched at my rapier and I placed it in my active weapon slot, and I turned towards the warp panel in the center of town. "I was heading back towards the first floor to go find a special mob that I found out about... Remember the giant snail I talked about? I was hoping to go find another one, but stronger than the first two I fought..." I chuckled, remembering the near-death experience that I had with the snail that was the size of my new shop, and I shook my head. "Na, Naa... I would ask you to join me, but you and Ulises both seemed to think that it was a 'Stupid' mob... and I wouldn't want to waste your time with that..." I opened my inventory and checked my eye-patch, and, with a white flash, I removed it with a sigh, and placed it in my Inventory, allowing both of my eyes to be seen. I faced the teleport pad, and I headed towards the path to the first floor.

Itzal listened to Beatbox and nodded his understanding.  Running a shop and questing could be hard.  Itzal was trying to do everything for crying out loud.  He chuckled and he turned to Adhae when she called the huge man Dom.  He automatically figured that was a nickname she had given him and when he introduced himself he was satisfied to know that he was right.  Domarus huh?  Interesting name.  He turned to Adhae who asked Itzal to clarify the event and smiled.  "It's my shop's Grand Opening!  I'm finally opening it's doors and hopefully someone will come along to buy something," he finished with a chuckle.  He turned to the giant of a man.  "Hello Domarus.  Nice to meet you!  Interesting to see someone even taller than Adhae."  He turned to Mina as she told him about the monster and talked about Ulises' comment and he quickly raised his hands in defense.  "No no no!  I didn't mean it like that I'd love to go along with you!  Ulises just thought the idea of fighting a snail in general was funny!"  He watched her as she removed the eye patch and he had to admit, he liked her better as such.  He followed her to the teleport pad and gestured for the others to follow as it might be fun.

At first he didn't want to stay around since he wanted to gather some materials for his new store... however she had told Beatbox of a mob that was a... snail? Beatbox broke down laughing at this comment and was highly interested to fight a giant snail. "Excuse me... but, a Giant Snail?" he said while giggling "That HAS to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my entire time here...". He had listened to Domarus' introduction and promptly gave a smile and introduced himself "Nice to meet you Domarus, the name's Beatbox. And this is Audio." he said as he patted his familiars head. "Who's this Ulises you speak of? I don't see any other players here?" he said with a rather confused look as he looked around for another player "Is he around... going to show up... come up later?" he said with a confused expression as he had never heard of a player named "Ulises", it was a new name to him and he had a spark of interest since that name is actually pretty cool.

"Hey there Kerus. Welcome to the party, I hope you enjoy your stay, we've got some powerful players here." She winked at Itzal. "This kid is what now, level twenty five? It's ridiculous." She shook her head in mock sadness, though the gesture was betrayed by the ever-present smile on her lips. She enjoyed poking fun at Itzal. He was so susceptible to it and his reactions were so genuine and perfect, it was impossible to resist. "He's probably cheating." 

"I'm down to fight a giant snail. I don't have an issue with getting slime all over me. I think I'd be okay being your shield." Puffing out her chest proudly, Adhae grinned. She opened her menu and quickly equipped her armour, Luster, and her new helmet, Burnish. The two pieces shone dully, both fitting their names in terms of their gleam. She patted the helmet, resting her hand on one of the big white horns that stretched out to either side of the helm. "This is new, I don't know how well it will work. Maybe I can charge at the snail like a bull and deal some damage with these horns."

She listened while Beatbox told Domarus his name, and was glad to have heard it herself. She filed away the information for later use and put both hands on her cheeks when she noticed his pet. Holy cow. It was a fox. A tiny fox. Named Audio. A tiny red fox. Her eyes got wider as she watched the cute thing do whatever foxes do on people's shoulders. Unconsciously, she took a step towards it and stretched out one hand. 

"Boop." She poked the fox's black nose with one fingertip.

Domarus nodded as the player introduced himself and saw the familiar and nodded to it with a friendly grin.  A familiar.  He heard that they could improve on player's stats and he knew that it would be important for him to do so.  What kind of familiar though?  He wanted something powerful, a predator, something that couldn't be taken out easily.  And yet he also wanted it to be elusive like himself.  He wondered...  Then he asked Itzal about someone named Ulises.  Ulises?  Domarus knew someone in the real world who was a linguist and he mentioned the word before.  Ulises, Ulises....  Finally he recalled it's meaning.  Wrath, or one full of wrath.  An interesting and very pleasant name for Domarus to hear.  Someone who wanted to role play as a fear striking player then?  Either that or the player didn't know what the name meant and just thought it was cool sounding.  What language was it again?  Domarus thought about it and recalled.  The kid was showing him Spanish then.  Yes that was it.  Ulises was a Spanish name.  He brought himself back to reality as Lis had welcomed Keres to the party.  Keres, though she was acting like his friend instead of servant, subconsciously bowed lightly to Lis before grinning at her.  Domarus heard about the snail and although it did sound stupid he needed all the experience he could get.

"I'm up for a fight.  I need the experience...  Though what I really need right now is col.  Heaps of it.  Around a hundred thousand actually."  One hundred thousand col wasn't enough.  However Domarus figured that he could get the rest of the col with dungeon raids once he got decent armor and a trinket after he got his profession.  He intended to be a artisan since the world seemed low on active ones at the moment.  He wouldn't just make buffed items or jewelry however.  He would make not only earrings, piercings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, medallions, emblems, and trinkets, but he'd also give players tattoos.  He figured that last one would get him plenty of col.  He began to walk to the teleporter, Keres close behind him.

I continued walking towards the teleport gate, and I stopped when I heard Itzal say he wanted to help fight it. "Na, naa... I hoped you would say that." I noticed the others chiming in, and asking if they could help me, and I smiled. "The one I plan to go after is the king snail... It can burn you for alot of health, and the snail's attacks give a -1 accuracy on your attacks, so be wary on the turn after it attacks. If you want to fight it, follow me. I found it on the first floor, so meet me at the forest entrance." I walked to the teleport pad, familiar on my shoulder, and ready to go. "Teleport, Town of Beginnings!" A white light enveloped me as my soul was ripped away from the second floor.

Itzal was close behind Mina as they teleported to the first floor.  Before the others followed suit he walked up to Mina.  "Hey Mina, Ulises has been less and less active lately.  I don't know what he's up to and I was wondering if you had some thought on the matter?  One time he just vanished in a fight.  It really got worse after Kasier..."  He paused for a moment, a touch of red hitting his cheeks as he recalled the kiss she had given him.  "Well let's just say that something happened and he became even less active.  I'm worried about him."  After Mina gave her response the others began to arrive through the teleporter.  Itzal grinned at them.  "Glad you guys decided to join us!  Mina if you give me the location I can scout the area out real quick.  I know this floor like the back of my hand by now and I can easily come up with a good game plan for us."  As a scout he was not only naturally curious, but he also didn't like going into a place unprepared.  He liked to know ahead of time what was happening.