{PP-F1} Servants and targets -Mossino and myself-

Domarus walked across the fields of the first floor with his normal stride.  Nobody was around the darker paths of this floor as the scenery terrified them.  So naturally he took this path in spite of them all.  There was nothing really to fear down this path.  It was all in the player's minds.  His servant Keres trailed close behind him and he could feel her gaze.  Unlike Esther and Mari, who were literally connected by a leach that was held by the alchemist and attached to the girl, Domarus and Keres were connected by affection.  What made it better was that not only did Domarus enjoy punishing his servants who failed him, but Keres very much enjoyed being punished in the most brutal manners.  Today he was going to meet with Alisa once again, intending to learn more about her and getting more intel out of her.  Perhaps she would tell him the name of her master today.  The question was not what she'd tell Domarus, but how to present his servant?  This girl would definitely disapprove of people being personal servants or slaves, let alone being beat the way he did.  Therefore he told Keres that she needed to act like his friend rather than servant when in public, though to still show respect and perhaps slight obsession.  He warned her however not to go overboard with her cockiness.  As they neared the area pre planned via message he switched from his dominance demeanor to his knight in shining armor one.  It didn't bother him.  At least when he had someone to vent on it didn't.  Not to mention he had used this practice over half the time in real life.  He saw Alisa waiting for him and smiled gently at her.  At least she was never late.

@Mossino

Edited by Domarus

Alisa had been waiting for the meeting she would have with Domarus for a day. She was getting a bit anxious as she was really ready to talk to him again. She enjoyed his company maybe...a bit too much. But that wasn't for her to decide. She smiled as she waiting in the meeting place, fields around the Town of Beginnings. A simple, mob free area with great scenery.

Once she saw Domarus she smiled, waved, and ran up to him.

"Hiya Domarus~" she chirped out happily in her French accent, "How are you today?" she asks. She was still the same as she was previously, though, she had gotten her armor since then, just wasn't wearing it yet...it was...such a stark contrast from her last armor that is was odd to wear it.

"I finally opened my shop and bought my armor, " she excitedly states towards him. Apparently, she was rather happy to be around him again. Though, thats when she notices someone standing behind Domarus. A woman, taller than her, wearing dark clothes. She tilts her head, inspecting that woman.

Domarus grinned when Alisa waved at him and began to run over to him.  She seemed fairly excited for someone she had only recently met.  Very odd, but he should expect something like this from a naive and weak girl.  But that would end soon enough.  After she reached him she asked how he was doing.  In reality he was bored, frustrated, and wishing he had a mansion right about now.  Of course this was always the case as he fantasized often.  It would not become reality for a while though so he was content with what he had.  What he needed her to believe however was that he was the friendly giant.

"I'm doing well Alisa!  Thanks for asking!"  He reached over to shake her hand with a gleeful face and after shaking he heard her two statements.  His eyes widened a little bit.  Shop?  So this girl beat him to it huh?  Well it's not like he was shooting for profession like others were.  He wanted to go full out destruction capabilities first.  He wondered what sort of shop she opened.  If it was alchemic maybe he could persuade her in the future to make potions similar to Mari's.  Maybe.  But now he focused on the other part.  Her armor.  She had received her first real armor and he knew that this would affect her stats greatly.  However he was also curious to see what it looked like.  He was afraid it would be something 'pretty' and that would most likely be the case.  His armor would be the complete opposite.  It would radiate power, authority, and destruction.

"A shop?  What kind?  And why don't we see the armo-  Ah yes.  Sorry.  This is Keres, a friend of mine."  Keres chuckled and he knew what was coming.

"His only friend too!"  I hope I remember to beat her down later on for that...

Alisa smiled at Domarus, giving him her trademarked half smile half grin. She continued to inspect the woman behind him though. She was of an odd shape and figure. Though, that joke was funny. And there was something about her she just couldn't put her finger on. However, it wasn't really important. He had asked what kind shop she was opening. Ahhh, a good old Café for making all types of goods!

Alisa grinned at him, "I opened up a tiny café on the fourth floor, the snow covered wonderland! It's called the, "Honeymoon Café" if you ever want to by!" Hrm...and her armor.. well...she could totally show him actually. It was...maybe a lot different than what he was expecting. Someone could think she would buy some kind of pink girly armor. But, nope...she wasn't all cute.

"Here, let me show you my armor..." she chirps, opening her inventory and scrolling to it. Presses on it, she clicks, "Night Stalker Cloak."

The black, bleak, and somewhat edgy armor is equipped onto her. With a rugged cloak, a hoodie and mouth piece, it covers her body mostly, and allows her to blend into the shadows, while still allowing for movement and keeping the wearing cool. It was great.

"Like it Domarus?" she asks...this was a lot darker than he was picturing.

Domarus watched as Alisa continued to inspect Keres and he knew what was coming.  She loved being sarcastic and loved making others uncomfortable.  No matter if they were boy or girl.  Nothing she said could make Domarus uncomfortable of course, but poor Alisa would either get the joke and turn red from it or it would go over her head completely.  Either way it was coming and Domarus could do nothing to stop it.  As Alisa inspected the girl Keres made a grin and placing on hand on her hip, voiced it at last.

"You like what you see sweetie?"  Domarus gave her a look that told her to end it there and do it no more.  She nodded to him, her eyes screaming for the beating that awaited her.  After Alisa inspected the girl she told Domarus that she owned a cafe on floor four.  Floor four huh?  As of yet he hadn't been anywhere besides floor one, but he was assuming it would be in the town rather than outside.  Alisa wasn't the sort to go run her shop in the middle of a field of monsters.  Not like Domarus.  When he received a shop he intended to place it somewhere hard to reach on this floor beside a hill or mountain.  The shop would be comfortable enough, with many places for others to sleep.  And behind the counter would be a hidden door that led into a hidden cave where he and his closest followers, or generals, could plan and scheme together.

"A cafe huh?  Foods are buff items correct?  Interesting.  Can they stack with potions or do they work alone?  And what's floor four like?"  Then she said she'd show him her armor.  He leaned against a tree, eager to see it for the first time.  After a flash her equipment changed.  The shock of what he saw showed on his face but it was quickly replaced, though he didn't show it, with a very pleased feeling.  The outfit was nowhere near to girly girl as he expected, oh no.  It had a dark, intimidating, cruel look to it and he loved it.

"That looks amazing Alisa!  A black cloak with hood and mouthpiece.  So intimidating!  And the exposed arms gives off just the right feminine touch if I do say so myself.  That plus your sword is a great combination.  But may I ask why you selected such a setting?  I thought this wasn't your style."

Alisa didn't really understand the joke that Keres had put down there. Of course, it was a rather perverse one, yes, but she didn't quite catch it.. Though, as time went on, she would probably catch hold of these jokes, and then be extremely embarrassed.

As she gave a light flourish to show him off her entire armor, she smiled lightly at his praise. Pulling down the mouthpiece, she starts to talk towards Domarus.

"It...normally wouldn't be my style, but this looks sooo cool. I'm training to be part scout as well as DPS, so I need something I can be...somewhat stealthy in. Darker stuff is cool, you know?" she ended it on a question, giving him a light smile.

"Also, yes, but its a bit more complicated. Most food enhancements give buffs as well as debuffs. If you have an enhancement with a debuff, you can buff again with the same previous buff...therefore, I can hvae two damage buffs, if the food damage buff also has a debuff...If you ever need some specialty food contact me! I'll cook you up some."

She gave him another smile, still putty in his hands.

Domarus was actually happy that the girl didn't get the joke.  His servant could be irritatingly inappropriate at times.  She flourished to show off her outfit as if they were in some sort of fashion show and pulled down the mouthpiece, still looking a bit intimidating with the hood shading her eyes.  She talked to him about the outfit and was pleased to hear that she wanted to be a scout.  Jonathan, a player he met a little bit ago had told him that he had a friend who was a scout and he needed one in his ranks.  This turned out perfect.  He grinned as he completely and totally agreed with her comment about how darker was cooler.  Perhaps it would be acceptable to make his future planed armor as soon as he could.  Esther had told him to choose things according to his personality rather than fooling others.  He decided to follow her advice.  He nodded to Alisa.

"Yeah, darker is better in my opinion.  People with it look awesome and cool, more powerful than they appear sometimes.  And sometimes just as powerful."  He listened to her talk about how foods were a bit more complicated than they seemed but that didn't matter.  He'd figure it out eventually.  As long as he dealt the most damage in the entire game he was fine with debuffs.  Not to mention he had heard about unique skills that popped up every now and then.  If he could get one perhaps it would be damage orientated.  He was hoping to become so powerful, with so many followers that it would be dangerous to remove him as he would be essential to progressing through the game.  He didn't intend on killing players so that was one less reason for them to be angry at him.  He just wanted power is all.  Power and luxury.  He nodded to Alisa with a smile.

"Food sounds really good.  So what do you want to do?  We could talk, fight monsters, or gather some materials if you'd like."

Alisa smiled, giving him a light bow for his opinions again. People in dark clothes were normally the villvain in some stories. Or anti-heroes. Or maybe just socially awkward heroes. Whatever it was, the cool, edgy characters worse dark. Well, not edgy, but cool. To be honest, wearing the dark clothes made her feel a bit more powerful than she did before. Annnd, people wouldn't recognize her on the streets. But to be honest, she wasn't going to wear this all the time. It would be annoying. Most likely she would get some nice looking clothes for herself so she can wear them in public. However, that was for another time.

Hm, so they could fight some mobs, gather materials, or just talk. To be honest, she hadn't fought some enemies in a while. With a light grin that was covered by her mouthpiece, she casually stated. "Lets go fight some mobs, I haven't with this weapon, and I want to see how well I do."

So, he could finally see her fighting style. To see how much her mentor had actually taught her.

Domarus felt that sense of power, authority and control once again as she bowed lightly to him.  It was a gesture for a completely different purpose of course but he was so used to the action that it was one and the same for him.  One day she might be bowing in a slightly different manner.  Possibly adding the word master to it as well.  Not as a servant of course oh no, she'd be his apprentice.  He heard her talk about fighting mobs and seeing how her sword turned out and he smiled.

"Well alright then!  Uh, I'm not that strong in level and you seem to beat me in equipment for now.  Would you mind taking the monsters hate at first?  If your health gets low I can get it's attention."  He didn't want to die but neither did he want her dying.  And he was most interested in both Alisa's weapon's stats as well as her fighting style.  Was she cruel in her approach like he was?  Or was she a born fencer, calm, collect and precise?  Or was she a.  Possible blend of both?  He imagined how deadly and powerful she could be if she channeled her emotions into her blade while being calm and precise at the same time.  Wrath and calm working hand in hand.  That would be a deadly combination indeed.  Domarus wasn't exactly used to using a huge ax yet but he would master it as soon as possible.  It wouldn't be long he knew.  He would maximize his damage and master his two handed ax, becoming the first player to deal massive damage so early on in the game.  However from what he heard damage wasn't as important as tanks since they could take all the strongest attacks from other players easily.  He needed something that would amplify his attacks much greater, particularly something that couldn't just be bought.  As they walked he spotted a lone boar in the distance and pointed.

"How about that sucker?" he asked as he drew his two handed battle ax.  The black weapon pulsed with a dark red glow in his hands and he felt power as he held the heavy weapon.

Mob <- 100/100 hp   -><-   16 mit   -><-   10 dmg

Alisa nodded towards Domarus. Yes..recently mobs had gotten more powerful. It was an annoying change, but now with her gear Alisa could deal with mobs. This boar should only deal one damage to her per attack. So the worst that it could do to her was 3 damage. So, she could easily tank this for Domarus. Ha, last time she fought mobs she was being tanked by Itzal. So, the tables have lightly turned.

Approaching the boar, she draws her Rapier from its hilt, the beautiful weapon shining lightly in the sun. It was red, and long, not your conventional rapier...He was somewhat right about her fighting style. She was looking for the boar to look away, waiting for it to come at her so she can find a flaw in its mistake.

However, the UN-domesticated pig wasn't really moving, it was just staring down the two players that had approached it. Shaking her head she waits for the slightest of opportunity and charges at the Boar. However, due to the boars being more HP...they are also smarter, and it quickly jumped away from Alisa as she struck at it.

"Hmph..." she states, stepping away from it. Domarus could see her face change lightly. She was frowning. She hated missing.

Roll ID: ID# 67706

BD: 2 (Miss)

18/20 Energy
200/200 HP

Edited by Mossino

Domarus watched as the girl drew her rapier and his eyes focused on the blade, time seeming to slow.  It was a dark blade, with black wings at the hilt and a red blade that seemed wickedly hungry for blood.  The black wings made Domarus think of nothing but a fallen angel.  He then moved on to her eyes, watching as she seeked any opening the boar would make.  He turned to the boar and as he suspected, it continued to stare at them.  Then it seemed she lost her patience and charged the boar, attempting to strike it but with it watching her every move managed to move out of the way in time.  Still it's focus was on her now and it turned to her rather than Domarus.  He saw it begin it's preparation to charge and he flexed his muscles as he tested the ax' weight in his hands.  The weight was balanced but it was also very very heavy, allowing for powerful strikes that could knock the foes around.  He knew the boar had way too much MIT for him to do much more than scratch it but he would still give it his all.  The boar finally made it's charge and rushed at Alisa, it's tusks ready to pierce her.  Domarus however slammed the butt of his ax' hilt into the ground, creating a slight dent and making a large cracking thump that produced enough sound to halt the boar in it's tracks and turn to him.  Domarus grinned and the two charged.  It soon became a game of chicken and as Domarus began to spin his huge black two handed ax around and around, it's dark red glow trailing the blade as it spun in circles at his side, Domarus grinned wickedly and the boar soon lost the game, attempting to swerve to the right and escape.  Domarus however wouldn't let his prey go that easily and with the momentum his weapon had received threw it toward the boar.  The blade spun in a vertical form and slashed across the boar's backside, causing it to squeal with pain.  As it turned around Domarus jumped off of it's injured back and grabbed his ax, landing and rolling on the ground prepared for another strike.

ID#  67714  BD:  6  MD:  4

Domarus:  60/60  -><-  6/6 energy

Alisa:  200/200  -><-  18/20 energy

Boar:  99/100

Edited by Domarus

Alisa looked at Domarus a bit wide eyed. She didn't expect him to actually know how to fight. He didn't seem like he had fought anyone yet actually...oh well..that is what she gets for assuming. Now that the boar had been cut and forced back by Domarus Alisa quickly rushed up on it, readying her weapon and ready to fight it. She was looking for any mishap in its defense as she charged, primarily in the neck region. It is where she normally scored critical hits off. Though, the boar didn't give her much room to work with, and quickly attempted to move out of her way. However, Alisa had more agility and better reaction time than it thought, and she quickly moved her sword to get a small swipe on it. Dealing very little damage, but it was damage still.

Jumping back, she landed at the side of Domarus, still frowning. There was an anger inside of her Domarus could sense...

______

Roll ID: ID# 67758

BD: 7 (1 DMG)

Edited by Mossino

Domarus watched Alisa seek for a weak point but was unable to land more than a scratch on it.  He saw that her frustration was building and knew that she definitely had untapped potential.  However as she landed at his side he could feel that it was untamed, wild power that could be potentially dangerous.  If not taught how to channel it like he did, she could harm herself and those she did not mean to harm, or Domarus in this situation.  While the boar was recovering he said to her,

"I love the anger you have in you.  It can give you much power and strength if handled properly.  However, if for the moment, try to keep it to a minimum so we can both survive this k?  I'll show you how anger is meant to be used."  Domarus flexed his shoulders and gripped his ax, waiting for the boar to strike out at her.  However he saw it's hesitation as it looked at the both of them and decided to start the charge this round.  The boar saw him coming and recalled how a game of chicken would not work.  This time it intended to follow him so as not to miss.  Domarus charged with his two handed ax by his side, his red eyes burning into the boar's own as he shook the ground with the force of his thrusts. The boar had no such effect as it was the weakest of all monsters and it's courage dwindled as well as it's focus.  Finally when it reached the deciding moment, Domarus launched the butt of his weapon into the ground, forcing him into the air, and allowed the ax to spin in his hands, striking the boar's backside once again and retrieving another squeal.  The monster turned around and stomped it's feet in frustration and anger.  This weakling was playing with it and winning.  It would not stand for this torment and humiliation it thought.  Domarus simply landed and with a flourish of his ax, buried it in the ground and smirked at the creature.

ID#  67814  BD:  8  MD:  3

Domarus:  60/60  -><-  6/6 energy

Alisa:  200/200  -><-  18/20 energy

Boar:  97/100

Edited by Domarus

Alisa groaned again and then heard Domarus call our her anger. She laughed lightly, but it sounded forced and angry. She still had a horrible problem of controlling her anger. Not even Ulises was able to help much at it. Though...Domarus stated we could attempt to help her. Whatever, it didn't matter to her. Killing this boar was what mattered. She was already blinded by anger, and was about to make a bad move.

Continuing to frown, right after Domarus had attacked it Alisa dashed past him in an attempt to get a quick, and rather painful, hit off on the animal. However, due to her anger she wasn't even able to hit it. The Boar saw her attack coming from a mile away and dashed backwards. making Alisa miss. With a loud groan she jumped back to Domarus, "Gah..." She angrily stated, staring down the animal. It seems while in combat she was rather...angry.

________

Roll ID: ID# 67837

Alisa Energy: 16/20

BD: 4

Edited by Mossino

Domarus watched now as Alisa ignored his advice and struck at the wolf but missed as she was blinded by now.  Domarus sighed.  At this point they might as well escape while they had the chance.  He needed col yes, but he was depending on her for now as this was a strong mob and he couldn't if she was in this state.  As she neared him he grabbed her and shook her until her focus was on him and he locked eyes with her.

"If you can't focus you can't fight, so either get over it or we run understand?"  He let go and flourished the ax.  The monster was focused on him now so he needed to focus on avoiding getting hit.  The boar scrapped the ground again.  Now that it didn't need to worry about both players it was able to focus on Domarus.  With that knowledge it calmed down and was able to keep it's head.  It saw Domarus charge and did the same.  When he swung his glowing blade at it the monster dodged the attack but was too far away to hit him.  As the monster made another charge Domarus swung his ax at it again, keeping the distance between them big enough to prevent it from striking him again.  Around and around it went and Domarus kept his feet moving so that they did not stiffen from turning in the same spot consistently.  To a more skilled player it might look like they were dancing.  Whenever it grew too close he would spin the blade closer to him and knock it away with the butt of his weapon.  This monster wouldn't get the better of him, and hopefully Alisa would watch how he was able to contain and direct his anger rather than letting it consume him.

ID#  67842  BD:  4  MD:  3

Domarus:  60/60  -><-  4/6

Alisa:  200/200  -><-  18/20

Edited by Domarus

Alisa was forcefully grabbed and some sense put into her by Domarus. She was letting her anger get in front of her fight, and letting it seep into their conversation...He then let go and went to fight the boar. He did...some rather fancy moves dodging the boar but not able to attack it at the same time. He was a much better fighter than Alisa was, that was for sure. Shaking her head, she takes a deep sigh while he dances the dance of death, recollecting herself and preparing for the next move.

After Domarus started to fall back from his attack, Alisa got ready to attack. She was looking again, going back to her fencer fighting style. Looking for that second of hesitation from the boar. It all came down tot he battle of agility after that...However, the boar outclassed her again! It jumped out of the way, and of course she didn't stab at the wrong time, it was just too good.

She missed, and quickly retreated to Domarus side.

"I swear they made these mobs about a thousand times harder to kill..I promise I'm not that bad..."

Roll ID: ID# 67845

BD: 2

Alisa: 14/20 Energy

Edited by Mossino

Domarus watched as Alisa jumped back in, seemingly less clouded and more focused on the fight which was a good sign.  She resumed her fence like strikes but once again the boar evaded her and it's attention returned to Domarus.  When Alisa joined his side and tried to give an excuse to her missing, he shook his head.

"Just shut up and pay attention.  Talking does nothing to help in combat."  While he had spoken to her before he had only done so when the boar was knocked away or dazed, and only because she was losing it.  Now that she had regained her senses he needed her to fully focus on the fight.  The boar began to charge and Domarus replied with such.  The two continued their game of chicken but this time the monster didn't turn and run, nor did it allow Domarus to strike it.  When he swung his ax the monster used it's tusks to deflect the attack.  Domarus lost balance and had to use his ax to keep himself from falling.  While he did the monster ran in a circle and managed to graze his back with it's tusks.  Feeling nothing of course all he saw was the health go down and he growled.  He turned around with his ax by his side.  The boar was a good ways away and although it was pleased it had managed to hit the player, it knew that he would not allow it to make that same move again.

"Come back here you rotten pile of pork chops!"  Ok, maybe throwing taunts around was an exception to his rule.  He'd have to talk to Alisa afterwards to make sure there wasn't any miscommunication.  Domarus growled and turned to Alisa, nodding for her to make her move.

ID:  67873  BD:  3  MD:  7  As long as you get the crit I'll be fine missing

Domarus:  50/60  -><-  2/6

Alisa:  200/200  -><-  14/20

Edited by Domarus

Well I mean...no talking during combat, but then Domarus instantly went and contradicted herself. It made her laugh lightly, which she covered up. The anger was still getting to her, changing how she acted for this time. It was just how she got when angry. A bit off, sassy, a bit more fierce, to be honest perhaps what Domarus was looking for if tamed and used correctly.

Drawing her blade back, she moved forward, going past Domarus before he could made a snide remark back to her. Quickly approaching the Boar she goes in for an attack onto it. However, for her snide laughing, karma had Domarus' back and she missed, again, and it wasn't even the boars fault this time. She just missed out of the blue. With a load groan and a jump back, she readied herself for the next assault onto the animal.

This wasn't going well...not at all...

________

Roll ID: ID# 67977

BD: 3

Energy 12/20

Edited by Mossino

OOC- Forestalling an action to allow energy to recover

Domarus watched as Alisa once again missed the boar.  At this point the creature didn't even bother looking at her anymore.  He knew that should fire her up enough to get a hit...  Or enough to blind her and never land a single strike.  Either way he still had it's attention.  The monster charged him and he knew he wouldn't be able to take many more hits from this creature.  So he decided to evade and regenerate.  At the last moment he step sided and let the long handle of the weapon slide out so as to trip the monster.  As it rolled into a nearby tree Domarus plunged the large ax into the ground and walked leisurely over to it.  When the boar recovered it snorted and charged again.  Domarus had this all under control.  He didn't even side step, just twist his body enough to avoid the monster.  The creature kept running for a bit then stopped, a little confused at what just transpired.  It turned around and saw him waiting.  The creature charged again and Domarus once again twisted ever so slightly to avoid getting damage.  The monster's confusion was turning into rage as it charged again and again before switching to slashing it's tusks at him, which he would back up and curve his body when necessary, avoiding it's attacks before finally grabbing a hold of it's tusks.  The creature's eyes widened before he through it back with all his force.

Domarus:  50/60  -><-  3/6 energy

Edited by Domarus

This was really getting on Alisa's nevres. How many misses was it in a row now? 6? Bah, Alisa had lost tracked, either way it was pissing her off. Domarus didn't even attack on his turn, he just held back. She knew this tactic, it was to regain a bit of energy for attacks or such. She didn't have this problem being such a high level. Though, a few more misses and she would be out of energy, and then they were royally screwed. She just had to score a perfect crit. At that point she would just demolish the HP of this beast and make it bleed to death. After that point, it was just a matter of time.

Coming up on the beast, she draws her Rapier back, preparing to attack it. But, the world hated her, and so did the boar. It just jumped out of the way again, and if Alisa continued on her path she'd just open herself up to being hit by the boar. Groaning she falls back, embarrassed that she failed this much..

_____

Roll ID: ID# 68096

BD: 3

Edited by Mossino