[F4-NK-PP Beatbox and Myself] A blooming..something. [Completed]

Alisa had just finished doing something that really pleased her. Setting up her shop! Finally she could craft goods for friends...and well, mostly herself. She wanted sweets, so she had to level up quickly so she could make those sweets. But, that wasn't what was on her mind. Someone else was. It had been a day since she had seen Beatbox and well. She was kind of missing him.

She hadn't missed someone like this before, it was a rather odd feeling for her. Was it something deeper than she understood? Blushing lightly she shook it out of her system. It wasn't important.

Opening her menu she went to her friend lists and found, "Beatbox,", sending him a message.

To Beatbox,

From Mossino,

Hey! Beatbox! It's Alisa! If you aren't busy like, right now, go to floor four, and take an immediate right, and walk down that path for a bit. Go until you see a place go Honeymoon Café. I'm there, let's meet up? ^^

She closed the messenger after sending the statement. Now she waited...Opening her inventory she realizes she had nothing for him to eat or drink...

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox was inside his new store that he had recently opened, he was working on making different treats and generally had a good week this week. As he was done attempting to make treats he sat down and took a deep breath, he didn't know what else to do today... he could go fight some MOB's or gather some materials... however the decision was hard for him. Then he had thought about Alisa for a moment before shaking it off "Geez... why am I thinking about her so much... this is rather... odd..." he thought to himself. Then from nowhere he received a message from Alisa, he gave a smile and opened the message, he read it was excited to meet up with Alisa again. He wrote her a response:

Spoiler

To Mossino:

Hey Mossie, I'm not too busy, hell I opened up a shop myself! But I'm not busy at the current moment I'll be right over!

~ Beatbox

He sent the message and proceeded to walk out in that direction of which she spoke of, and brought along Audio with him. After a bit of walking he found the store that she had opened, he walked inside and coughed a bit. "Hey Alisa! It's me, sorry if I took a little too long..." he said with a giggle scratching his head. Audio ran up to Mossino and climbed her shoulder and started to lick her face.

Alisa smiled as Audio jumped up on her. She petted the animal as it went around her neck.

"Hey Beatbox! Welcome to my new shop!" She states excitedly, gesturing around the floor. Beautiful furniture, counter, kitchen in the back and the smell of burnt bread! Seems like Alisa just tried to cook something actually...and failed. Grinning at him, pull out one of the bar stools for the shop, sitting down at another. Not much has changed since a few days ago. Same chipper mood, same hair, and same childish yet giddy attitude. It was Alisa all right.

"Take a load off, how're you doing today Beatie? I was hoping we could talk and maybe gather some materials!"

She game him a big smile. She was...rather happy to see him again. What were these feelings. With a light blush she suppresses them for now. Patting audio again she holds him, giving the animal a hug.

Beatbox looked around her store with a smile on his face and said "wow.. looks very homely... although..." he took a few sniffs around before giggling "something smells burnt" he then had a smile on his face. He walked over to the seat she was sitting at and he sat next to her, "Oh man, had a pretty interesting week myself... but today hasn't been too too bad, how was yours Mossie?" he said with a giggle. "Materials... yeah! Sure sounds fun!" he said with a wide smile. He looked around the store for a bit and was impressed on how good it looked, although... he has been thinking about Alisa, quite a bit actually and kind of gets uncomfortable around her, "What could this be... what could this be James..." he thought to himself with a confused face, "Maybe I should speak to her about it... I don't know... what if she gets to uncomfortable about it... what if she's not feeling the same way... oh god, what do I do? what do I do??" he thought to himself almost in a panic but tried not to show it. Audio was looking at her with a wide smile and panting at the same time.

Alisa giggles lightly. Yep, she had burnt some bread for a snack. Oh well, stuff like that happens. She had just started, but Alisa was quickly getting better at cooking...she just had to...well...get...better. Alisa grinned at him and took his hand, smiling at him. "Well, what are we waiting for, lets get a move on?" Alisa tilted her head looking at him. She really wondered why she felt so comfortable around him. Even around Itzal she was still nervous. Around Adhae she is still nervous. But...around Beatbox. She was pretty much always comfortable. It was an odd feeling for her emotions, never having even friends before this game. However...it was just something she didn't understand. But perhaps...this feeling would bloom in the future? Only time would tell what would become of these two through trial and tribulation. Whether it would be good, bad, beautiful, or ugly...Probably good and beautiful, knowing Alisa, but eh who knows?

He looked down trying to ponder on what he should do... he truly did not know what to do in this instance... until she took his hand... then he stopped thinking and looked up to her with a smile "Yeah, lets go! However, looks like you'll be leading the way today... I don't know much to this floor..." he said as he scratched his head with his other hand. He looked at her for a moment... this was an odd feeling to him. This girl that was in front of him... just makes him... so unresponsive to whats going on around him or in his head... it was surely weird... Audio likes her a lot, this was all coming together to him as he knows what has happened to him. "I think I maybe... no... I can't be serious... but... she makes everything stop for me... yes, without a doubt in my mind... I know what is going on with me... I... I clearly like her... I practically... love her..." he gave out a sigh to himself as he stood up and waited for her to drag him somewhere, he gave her a smile as Audio jumped onto his shoulders.

"Well let's go then!"

Alisa grinned and opened the door, the cold hitting them. It was a cold, at least 40 degrees or less. It was bitter, but the players could handle it. Alisa loved the cold and this floor was the most perfect for her.

"Okay, we are going to the forest! A section with no monsters and materials we can find!"

She excitedly grinned and led Beatbox out, gripping his hand tightly, going towards the snow blanketed pine trees. She had a little trick up her sleeve to one up Beatbox today. She had bought a new skill recently. One to get her a lot more Materials in a short time.

"You remember how to get materials right?" she asks, tilting her head at him before bending over. She was peering around the area looking for said materials. And looking paid off. Seeing an item with a light shine on it, she reaches down and grabs it, the item dissapearing into her inventory quickly.

"And that's three down!"

+3 Materials

Roll ID: ID# 67524

LD: 20

+ 3 Mats

Edited by Mossino

"Alrighty then!" he said with a smile. They walked outside and it was still pretty cold, he giggled and asked her "Are you cold? I can lend you my jacket again..." he said with another giggle as it were a reference to the time she slept on his shoulder. He liked this floor, nice and cold... had excellent scenery... it was perfect for him. "Alrighty, I guess its good to stay safe and all!" he said with a smile, let go of her hand and was looking around the area, he was looking for some materials... he whispered to Audio to start to help him look. he was looking around in hopes to find something...

ID: 67526 LD: 3+1=4

But alas, he found nothing he slumped over and quickly looked over to her said yelled "3? How in the world did you find 3 already?" with a shocked look on his face. Audio couldn't find anything and Beatbox already found himself very disappointed with himself.

Edited by Beatbox

She smiled as she was offered his jacket, but she refused. "I love the cold, this is perfect for me, no jacket please....b-but thanks for the offer!" she quickly stammers out, blushing from the reference.

Alisa giggled and opened her menu. She pressed a few buttons and brought up her character page. With a flick of her hand she shot the page over to him. It had general states and characteristics of the player on it. For this one, it was stats about Alisa. Height, age, hair color, all the simple stuff. However, this also showed skills. One being "One-Handed Rapier Skill Rank 2" and the other being "Gatherer."

"I just got a new skill gatherer, allows me to find 3 mats on pickup instead of one. Its so useful!" She grins at him, allowing him to close that menu whenever, or he can stalk the rest of her statistics on the page.

However, Alisa got back to trying to find goodies, specifically, more materials!...

But...as she leaned into a bush to find what she thought was a material, Beatbox would hear the shriek of a squirrel then a high-pitched yell from Alisa. Upon looking, the squirrel had scared her, and she fell back into the snow on her back, laying in it...

Her cheeks went red and she started to giggle.

Roll ID: ID# 67527

LD: 1 (Really?)

Edited by Mossino

"It's no p-problem.." he said with a wide smile, he looked over to see her newly acquired skill and he was in total shock. "Never heard of that skill... you're full of surprises Alisa!" he said with a wink and went back to trying to find some materials. He looked over to Audio to see if he had found anything yet, and not by any surprise Audio hadn't found anything yet. He continued searching when...

ID: 67528 LD: 6+1=7 (sigh...)

...nothing was found. This kind of annoyed him a bit, Alisa had already gotten 3 materials while Beatbox hadn't found ANY yet, it was kind of unfair to him. Then all of the sudden he heard Alisa put out a high pitch yell, he turned around and ran to her "Alisa! Are you okay?!" he asked as he leaned down to her and check to see if she was okay.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa laid on the ground, looking up towards the sky. She giggled lightly until she saw Beatbox loom over her, asking if she was okay. This made her blush and look away some.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..don't worry...squirrel got me..." she mumbles, going to sit up. Though...she gets a bit of an idea. As Beatbox is still close to her...she quickly flicks her right hand, tosses white snow right up into his face. Giggling she bursts out into laughter. "Ahahaha!..."

He presumably stumbles back and then Alisa would stand up and hug him, "I'm so sorry but that was priceless hahahahah!"

Riding off the laugh-train she pats Beatbox on the back, giving a casual look around for any more materials, with a light blush still on her face. She...had feelings for Beatbox she couldn't really describe or understand. It was more complicated than anything else she had felt before...however....in time they would be mutual in these feelings, and it will be adorable. The question is when.

_________

Roll ID: ID# 67529

LD 18

+3 Materials.

Edited by Mossino

"Good... good, I was worried that something ba-" he said with a sad expression before he got a hand full of snow to his face, he stumbled back and was surprised by Alisa laughing and hugging him. He hugged her back with an embarrassed look that turned to a smile "God dang you Alisa, you're lucky I L--L.." he said before realizing what he was about to say, he got wide eyed and quickly stopped hugging her and went back to searching for materials with a deep red blush "B-Back t-to finding ma-materials..." he said with a strange voice.

ID: 67530 LD: 6 (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---)

He couldn't find anything because he had gotten so distracted, he got so embarrassed that he took a seat in the snow to think about what he had almost said... he wanted to forget that it even happened but he got so embarrassed by it that his checks were so red.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa grinned at him after he let go, he wasn't mad at her so, everything was fine! She turned around when he said something but, she didn't really hear him. Huh? What did he want to say?...And what was that last part? She turned around and was about to ask what he had said until she realized he had already walked off to find more materials. She made a light "Hmph" wondering if she should go check on him...was he actually mad at her?...She saw him off in the distance sitting down in the snow...She'd give him a minute then go check on him. Making her way closer to him, she'd check around the surrounding area for any materials she could find, anything at all.

Casually looking through a bush, she doesn't find anything, and she just drops it. Walking over to Beatbox she puts a hand on his shoulder. "Hey...I'm sorry, you okay?"  she asks sweetly.

Roll ID: ID# 67549

LD: 3

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox didn't know what to do, he almost slipped his feelings to her right then... right there, but he didn't. He felt like he should have... but, would this be a little too soon? He thought about it for a moment, he tried to shake off this blush that he had. Beatbox still had tried to shake off this blush that he had but he still failed. He leaned forward and covered his face with his hands and started to rub his face. At this point Alisa had put a hand on his shoulder and asked if he was okay and said that she was sorry, "There is no need to be sorry Alisa... can... you sit next to me?" he said as he patted the snow next to him. Audio looking back, saw that Beatbox was sitting down so Audio ran up to him and curled up around his lap wanting a quick power nap. Beatbox looked down with a smile and started petting his familiar, "there's been a lot of things on my mind that I want to talk about... I figured that you should have the rights to know about them..." he said with a sad expression on his face.

Alisa watched Beatbox carefully. Something was...wrong with him? He seemed...sad...really sad. Emotional and...just...off. She listened to his words while trying to figure out what was going on with him...apparently it wasn't her fault but...Whose fault was it? Was it something she did? Did something happen to him?

She was...honestly rather over-worried for him. She hadn't been this worried for someone ever. It still, was a rather odd feeling for her. She couldn't explain it to herself, or to anyone. Just some...deep, deep connect to him. She smiled lightly, and then moved over to him.

Sitting down, she wraps a arm around him, squeezing him lightly. She was still giving him that wide, reassuring half smile half grin that she kept around. It was honestly kind of cute and relaxing.

"Hey...I’m here to listen, whatever is on your mind, please tell me, perhaps I could help!” she excitedly states towards him, giving Audio a light pat on the head.

He looked over to her with a smile when she had sat next to him with an arm around me... it made him... warm inside... the world felt like it had stopped for us to sit here like this. He looked forward and started to pet his familiar "It was a while ago, weeks... months ago... I was apart of a guild, it consisted of... 6 people... and we all treated each other like family... until, we split up... when we did we had never seen each other again... one of those people was a previous girlfriend that I had... I can only assume that we are no more now... and... a part of me... thinks... well, you remind me of her... a lot... and, a part of me... really really likes you, I know it's really sudden... but... I really do like you..." he said with a smile and tears in his eye. "I don't know if I'll be able to see any of my previous guild members again... I don't even know if they are even still alive or not... but..." he took a deep breath in and out with tears running down his eyes "you being here... makes those pains go away..." and quickly went to hug her tightly crying into her shoulder.

Alisa listened to what he had to say. About his previous guild that he treated like his family...to be honest it was the same thing that Izal wanted to do with Celestial Ascendants...But that wasn't important...What was important was that...he said...he liked her....

He What Now?

She blushed a deep red, listening to the rest of his story...apprantly she reminded him enough of his old family that it ended his pain of missing them. The pain of not knowing what happened....

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around her, and hugged her tighter than she has ever been hugged before...She was reluctant for second...but slowly reached her arms out, and hugged him back, patting him lightly.

"Let it all out Beatbox..It's okay..." it was maybe cliche to say but..she had no other words...she felt sorry for him.

That didn't excuse him from saying he liked her but...comforting him was more important.

He cried into her shoulder more hugging her tightly, he had hugged her tighter than he has ever hugged someone before in his life "we had so many things planned as a guild to do... me and her had so many things we wanted to do together... and they're all gone... gone without a trace... is this what I deserve for not being a good enough friend or something...?" he said as he cried more. "I admit that I wasn't the best of all people back then...I just wish I could go back and tell them that I am sorry... or prove to them that I could be better... I don't know anymore... maybe this is what I get for doing that... just pain... a pain that can't be repaired so easily..." he said as he held her as tight as he could muster, crying pretty harshly. Audio don't know what to do jumped out of his lap and jumped on his side scratching his arm seeing if he would look at him, Audio had a sad expression on his face before giving up and sitting down to watch this happen before him. 

Alisa continued to listen to his somber story. It was starting to even affect her, the words were rather vivid for her as well. She squeezed him again, hugging him tightly. After hearing the rest of it, she gave him a sad nod. They were all gone, and he was what was left of that guild...it would be rather painful...However. She doubted Beatbox was that bad a person. Everyone had some form of kink or rough edge. But no one was that bad. Even villains had someone waiting on them at home.

Putting her hands on Beatbox's shoulder, she holds him away from her for a second, to let her be able to look into her eyes.

"Look, Beatie...it's going to be okay...if they were here they would be happy of what you have done and where you are. Helping peoples lives and doing the best you can. You are their legacy, and I bet they are extremely exuberant about the results thus far..." her words dripped with emotion, and she sounded rather sad herself.

He cried to his heart's content as he believed that the whole guild of his situation was all his fault, he didn't know what to say or do... all he could do was to hug Alisa tightly and cry into her shoulder. He knew he wasn't that bad of a person, but something about that situation he couldn't help but feel as if it were his fault. So he kept crying, and crying, and crying into her shoulder. He felt her hands going to his shoulders as she held him away to look at him in the eyes, he looked back. It was at this moment, the world felt like it had stopped moving entirely for us two. He listened to what she had to say, and in response he gave her a smile as tears ran down his face "Thanks Mossie... I really do appreciate this... but somehow a part of me believes that it's my fault that it had happened..." he said with a saddened expression with tears flowing down his face... he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say at this point... all he did was cry.