[OP - Duel Arena] "Relationship goals"

"That's a smart way to go by. Listen to everyone's advice and pick who's to apply." she answered with a smile and a giggle after he kissed her nose. ".. but I'm too self-centered to be that way." She looked at him removing his HUD, it seemed he change his mind about inviting others. Despite her initial sour disposition after losing, cuddling with Hikoru like this was pleasant enough to make her postpone the desire for a rematch. "You know... how about we take a rain check on that rematch and stay like this a bit longer." she nuzzled onto him and sighed. Her gaze wandered towards the sleepy lioness that watched them. Her ears perked as she sensed she was being watched so Kimba lazily opened her eyes and stared back at the two. She then stood up and yawned, searching around for the little weasel with whom she might play with... or possibly eat it one day, depending on her mood. "I guess its time to feed the cat, honey." she said with a giggle." I say we call it a day." she added.

3/3 post out of battle, HP fully restored.

Hikoru smiled and held her close as she talked. He enjoyed her soothing voice, as it was music to his ears, lulling him to sleep. He awoke once she asks about the raincheck, and he just gave a simple nod, agreeing with her without words. He started to doze off once more, when he heard a low growl and a thud, and opened his eyes to see Kimba on the prowl. He immediently awoke and hid Sutetchi into his coat, making sure he was out of sight and safe from the lion. He let out a sigh of relief and looked at Ariel, giving her a small laugh and a sigh

"Yeah, i'm pretty sure she's hungry.. Lets make sure Sutetchi isn't her next meal." He said with a small laugh. He sighed and laid back down next to his soon-to-be wife with a small smile. "How about.. Just a little longer, okay? I don't get this kind of time with you anymore..." He said, almost sounding whiny. He missed her, and this is the most time he would get with her in awhile. He wanted to spend all the time in the world with her, and he would try his best to make sure he spent the rest of the day with her.