[F1-NK-PP] Surprise!

It had been a day since their last meeting, and they had talked about some pretty heavy stuff. Beatbox was feeling down because of his past guild. They had all...perished, and he felt like it was his fault. However, Alisa quickly made him shoot down those thoughts. It was a long day, but she had finally got all the tears out of Beatbox. It had been more interesting that day because...he had said he..liked her. Not as a friend...but more...It was feelings she couldn't comprehend...She never...liked someone before like that. But her stomach fluttered and her heart beat fast whenever she thought about it...Did...she like him back that way.

With a blush on her face, she had a small day planned. After recently opening her shop, she wanted someone to try her food. So, she was about to recruit Beatbox to try her dishes without him knowing! Well...actually, he would have a reason to come if he said their was food involved...

To Beatbox,

From Mossino.

"Heya Beatie, come down to Floor one and meet me! I have something I need you to try!"

It had been a day before their last meeting, he felt really good that he got all of those tears out of his system. He was asleep in the safe zone by a tree with Audio. He sure was rather lazy today, he was asleep for most of the day before he had gotten a message. He yawned out "a message...? who is it from..?" he said as he yawned into his hand while opening the message. He read the message and got an immediate smile on his face. He pat his familiars back to wake him up "Come on Audio... we got to go see Alisa today." he said as he stood up stretching. Audio got excited and jumped on his shoulder, Beatbox sent back a message in reply before heading out:

To Mossino

I'm on my way~!

- Beatie

He sent the message and walked towards her location. On his arrival he waved to her and said "Hey Alisa how are you doing?" as he extended his arms out for a hug. He surely really... really liked this girl. Upon seeing her it was enough to bring a massive smile to his face.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa smiled as Beatbox approached and she went into his open arms, hugging him back. "I'm doing great Beatie! How're you?" She giggles, patting Audio on the head lightly. After a bit she let go and took his hand, blushing lightly. She couldn't get that he liked her out of her head. More than a friend...that was something she wasn't experienced in. But honestly, that made the entire situation better.

Taking his hand, she squeezes it lightly and walks off a bit with him, to a more secluded area, away from the main town. "I erm...need you to try something, and I thought we could spend some time together at the same time?"

"As you know I've been starting to cook, and I need someone to taste test! So I've brought us some lunch, if that is okay?" she asks him, still giving him a smile. Whilst she walked and talked, she had took them to a little clearing in the middle of a light forest. It was still considered the plains of the first floor, so their were no monsters, unless someone drug them in themselves. However that wouldn't happen.

Beatbox had hugged her a bit tightly before speaking to her "I'm doing fine Mossie... er... thank you for the other day..." he said with a giggle as he watched Alisa pat Audio's head. He had blushed lightly when she grabbed his hand, he wasn't expecting that... but he shook it off with a smile and listened to what she had to say. "Try... something? Yeah, thats cool! I would love to spend some time with you!" he said with a wide smile. He listened to her speech and was surprised "Yeah! I would love to have some lunch with you! By the way... I have been trying out to be a cook too... sorry I didn't make anything for you... I kind of got a little distracted..." he said with a giggle as they walked to the secluded area that she was talking about. He had never had been so happy to see another person before in his life... and he even told her how he had felt that day before... he didn't forget about that... he still blushes occasionally when he thinks about what he had said to her. Audio as excited as ever jumped from his shoulders licking his face. 

Alisa smiled and sat down on the grass before Beatbox, patting the ground beside her. The AI birds around them were chirping and the trees provided a light amount of shade. It was still rather bright, and warm in the area they were. It could be considered a very, very beautiful location.

"Alright then! Let's see how good I can make food! And pffft, I'll make you food, not the other way around." She gives him a smile, and maybe a light blush. Opening her inventory, she spawns in one food item first for them to snack on. Spawning in a small sack of food, she opens it.

-1x Bruschetta

Out before them lays Bruschetta. An Italian snack dish that consisted of toasted bread with vegetables on top. It is made to still be crunchy yet at the same time really refreshing for one to eat.

"And this is Bruschetta...if you don't know what it is..." she grins at him and picks up a small slice of it, handing it to him, "Comeon, try it. Also this is fox-friendly."

Beatbox smiled when she patted the ground next to her, he sat next to her as he patted her head and gave her a smile. He looked out into the distance to enjoy the scenery for a moment, he smiled at what he saw... plains with trees as far as the eye could see, AI birds chirping it was a sight and memory to see. "But what if I want to make you food Mossie..." he said with a pouting expression on his face. He looked to see one of the snacks that she had gotten out and showed to Beatbox, it was Bruschetta... veggies, typically Beatbox doesn't eat veggies, but for her... he would do so. He sniffed it and it was exactly as he'd expected it to smell. He broke a piece off and handed it to Audio patting his head as he sat next to Beatbox. Then Beatbox took a bite out of it... he took a few munches... and it was actually pretty good and refreshing. He swallowed and said to her "it's actually pretty good! I typically don't like veggies... but this actually tastes pretty good! What do you think Audio?" he said as he looked to his familiar with a smile. Audio barked back with a smile and went to Alisa and started liking her face as a way of saying "thank you!"

Alisa grinned after both Beatbox and Audio liked it. Alright, so the simple bruschetta was definitely something easy she could make. It seems she has gotten that recipe down. Smiling happily, she takes a bit of the bruschetta and taste tests it herself. To be honest she didn't check it before she fed it to him. She needed a tester anyway, and if was horrible she didn't want to taste it. She giggled lightly knowing Beatbox hadn't realized that.

Making a "Mhm~" noise she smiles. It was really good! This was so much easier than cooking in real life. Last time she had attempted in real life, it ended with burnt toast. She didn't even know how you burnt toast. Like, honestly, how do you burn toast?

"Like that? Okay I have a fan favorite coming up...Potato chips! Yes! Very original!" she grins, opening her inventory and pulling out another container. Opening it up, she holds the container for him. Perfectly golden brown potato chips. Not the same you get in the store, maybe a bit worse, but they would still be okay.

-1 Potato Chips (Vitamins I, no affect used))

He took another bite of the bruschetta and gave the last of it to Audio to even out what me and him ate. I giggled as he fed the last of the bruschetta to Audio and patted his head. He looked out in the distance again and enjoyed the view, he looked the scenery and he loved that he could share a time like this someone he really really likes. He was enjoying the food that has been given to him and he would wish that a day like today would only get better and not end. He giggled at the sound that she made and looked over to her with a smile. "Yeah! It was really good.. and oooohhh!" he said as he looked towards her with an extremely happy expression "I love potato chips! I haven't had these in a while!" as he grabbed the container she had handed him. He started to eat a couple for him to try and was very happy with the results of the potato chips "Just as I expected, absolutely fantastic! Thank you!" he said with a wide smile on his face. He gave one to Audio for him to try and Audio looked like he liked it too.

Alisa gave him a big smile. They both loved the potato chips as well! Wonderful! She giggled lightly taking a few for herself. Putting them into her mouth, she lets out a big smile. Ahhh, they were extremely good! Alright, that is another dish she can make for her friends then. She has to expand her knowledge of snack foods and meals she can make...though..she knows she wants to make bento boxes. May be a bit weeaboo of her, but eh. She had seen it in one of her more favorite animes, multiple bento boxes, and they looked super tasty. And anything tasty she was going to cook.

Alisa smiled and looked at Beatbox, "I'm so glad you like them! I'll make some more eventually for you! When I rank up I'm going to be making so many things for us to eat and such!" she giggles, giving him a large smile...it was....rather cute. She had scooted a bit closer to him.

Beatbox was giving her wide smiles back as he enjoyed the chips that she had made, He wished he had the motivation and general confidence to continue his cooking career, however he is finding himself taking lazy days or doing something else, like fighting mini-bosses or other quests. They enjoyed the chips for a bit as Beatbox looked out into the distance for a bit, this felt unreal but he didn't want to go back... he was happy about where he was at this given point, its kind of hard to believe that this is just a game anymore... us as players interact more real than expected, just look at us... we are happy that we are even close to each other and Beatbox had even fallen for her. He blushed but ended up smiling and shaking it off. He noticed that she was getting closer and closer to him... he had an idea... he looked at Audio for a moment and nodded, Audio took a tiny leap back so he wouldn't get kicked or anything. And the next thing Beatbox did was reach out at both of her sides and started to rapidly tickle her.

Alisa was enjoying this day. Laying back in the son, enjoying some homemade snacks. No training, no mobs, no fights, just serenity. It was...close to perfect. Was getting trapped in this game the best thing that had ever happened to her? She had friends...people that actually cared for her..and a purpose to do things. On top of that..she wouldn't have met Beatbox if she didn't get trapped in the game..Perhaps it was both a curse and a blessing. Not paying attention to Beatbox, she took another chip out of the container and munched on it. Man, they were really good.

Alisa turned towards Beatbox to tell him something right before he went to tickle her. The word didn't even come out of her mouth before she started laughing like crazy. Apparently she was extremely ticklish. After a few seconds she starts rolling around, "Ah no! Beatbox! Stop that! I'm Ticklish! Stop!" It takes her a few more seconds of struggling behind she rolls over out of his hands.....and now she is laying on him, looking up into his eyes, blushing furiously.

Beatbox couldn't help himself but giggle as she squirmed around like crazy and start seriously laughing, it brought a huge smile to Beatbox's face. He was laughing towards the end of it and even got a funny-ish serious look on his face "Haha! Having fun Mossie? Never!" he said before she struggled harshly and eventually found herself laying on top of Beatbox. He blushed furiously and was looking into her eyes... look like this was the time. He couldn't help himself... it was a desire that he wanted to fulfill and he was sure she wanted to do it to... there was no time to wait, he put his hands on her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers. It was at this moment, the world around him did not exist to him, nothing around him mattered, it was him, her... and the situation that they were in. He wouldn't want to give this moment up for anything... they finally kissed. Audio sitting down and tilted his head, he didn't really know what was going on. After a bit, he stopped kissing her and gave her a huge hug and said to her "Alisa... I... I..." as his face was extremely red.

Alisa has no idea what was coming. She was laying on Beatbox looking up into his eyes, and then the next her lips were on his...her soft lips had touched his, and she was experiencing her first kiss ever...and it was perfect...

Her cheeks went extremely red as he kissed her. For the first second it wasn't reciprocated..but slowly, she put her arms around Beatbox, hugging him and kissing him back. So..the feelings..emotions she had been experiencing..anxiousness...nervousness...all of this wasn't that she was scared. No...it was love. She had been experiencing all of those emotions without realizing she was in love...it made sense now...it all made perfect sense...

Being pulled back into reality, her shocked eyes slowly closed, and she held him tightly, kissing him passionately. After he let go she looked at him, giggled and then smiled. She seemed extremely happy.

She finished his sentence for him, "I love you to, Beatbox."

@Itzal

Edited by Mossino

OOC- I'm not sure how Itzal would respond to seeing this so I'll just use a different approach

Varx was plunging through the floor by himself.  Normally he'd run with the rest of the pack but today was different.  The entire pack had split up to help the player.  He needed to find the girl.  Alita he think the player said her name was.  Or was it Alisha?  Something like that.  The difference between him and his pack was he wasn't an actual wolf though at a young age he could pass off for one.  He was actually a young warg and the pack was teaching him how to be a proper leader.  He also got to spend time with the player who freed them.  A player who actually helped the wolves rather than just slaughtering them.  As he ran into an open field two players screamed and one drew it's blade.  Varx paid them no mind and just ran by them, feeling their surprised and curious gaze on his back.  Suddenly he picked up a scent.  It was Alina!  He quickened his pace and slowed down when the scent got strong.  He emerged from a bush and spotted her with another player he couldn't identify.  He growled softly at them and saw their shock and possibly fear and stopped growling when he noticed they were enjoying each other's presence.  Varx cocked his head curiously, still far from understanding players.  After watching them for a bit he let out a loud howl and with that done trodded over to meet the fox who seemed to be a possible friend.

<>

Ulises sat on a large branch waiting for the howl that soon followed.  This howl was slightly different from the others which meant it was the warg who found her first.  He'd have it no other way.  He turned to the elder wolf down below and he gave the retreat howl, summoning the wolves back to the den, though he expected that the warg would hang around for a bit.  He rose to his feet and began making his way toward the howl.  He needed to find Alisa and fast.

Beatbox gave a smile to Alisa as she had finished his statement for him, he couldn't be happier, he wrapped his arms around her back, gave her a wide smile and gave her another kiss. However... something was rather odd about his surroundings, he stopped kissing her and looked over from side to side. "Did... you hear that?" he said with a concerned look. "I thought this was still rather a safe zone... but, I heard... a growl.." he said as he helped stand up Alisa and himself up too. He looked around to see what it was but couldn't find it, "Audio, did you see what it was?" he looked over to his familiar, his familiar nodded his head no as he didn't see. Then, a howl started and a wolf has walking over to his familiar, Beatbox who is still rather confused at this went into his inventory and got his <<Sword of Legion>> and had a serious look on his face to the wolf "Stay away from my familiar..." as he walked closer and closer to the wolf that was walking towards it. Audio stared at the wolf not knowing what to do, it seemed like it had a flashback to something.

Alisa giggled and happy laid in Beatbox's arm. This day truly was perfect. She felt him kiss her again and she gave him another smile, squeezing him. It was a really good time, hugging against someone she has feeling for that she could barely understand.

But, it was interrupted by the sounds of bushes being moved through by a small object. Quickly, Alisa stood up with Beatbox, holding his hand. Suddenly, a wolf...or a warg or something came out of the bushes, making a move towards Beatbox's Familiar, Audio. She watched the situation in light horror, wondering if the wolf was going to attack the fox...

But no...something told her...this wasn't a wolf trying to attack. No...it was just around. A player or something had brought it here, and it wasn't here to attack. Besides, it would have attacked the players in stead of the harmless animal.

Alisa squeezed Beatbox's hand, "Hey no..its okay...look at the way the wolf is moving. Its curious, not aggressive..I wonder why its here..." she held onto his hand tightly.

Ulises made his way into the safe zone, rather surprised that the young Warg would be able to enter as it was still a monster but didn't worry about it.  He picked up the speed until he saw them.  Alisa was holding Beatbox' hand who was holding his sword out.  Ulises assumed that Alisa got scared and in her fright grabbed Beat's hand, who drew his sword to defend her even though this was a safe zone.  Varx was panting by this point and nodded to Alisa who tried to calm Beatbox down.  Afterwards he walked over to Audio and sniffed him before asking this cute fox to play.  While the warg was destined to grow into a leader he was still young and wanted to enjoy his young days while he could.  Ulises walked over to the two and gestured with his hands.

"Don't worry guys that's Varx.  He's friendly.  Odd yes but the story is a bit long.  Hey Beatbox, I'd like to meet you myself rather than through Felix' eyes but unfortunately I don't have the time.  Could I have a moment with Alisa?  There's uh.  Something we need to talk about."  Ulises needed to finish this quickly as the events of the night before had really done it's damage on him.  After the kiss had happened Ulises was overloaded with all emotions skyrocketing.  Since the cardinal system had created him it wasn't able to keep up with them all and he glitched out.  After that the damage was done and he knew he only had so much time left.  He needed to get this over with and let Felix explain the rest.

"I-Itzal...?" he said shockingly, he blushed a bit as he looked to Alisa as they held hands. "U-uh... is Varx your familiar... or...? You... want to speak to Alisa alone...? S-sure... you can..." he said as he turned to face Alisa. He got close and whispered in her ear "I'll be over there Mossie... call me when you two are done." he said as he had let go of her hand and walked over in the distance with Audio. Beatbox had walked over to a tree that was nearby but was far enough to where he couldn't over listen to there conversation. He had laid down on the tree and placed his hands behind his head, Audio jumped on Beatbox's chest and fell asleep there. "How did Itzal find us here...? Did he use that wolf to find Alisa's scent... or is there a skill I don't know... either way he had to learn eventually. I hope they aren't talking about anything too too heartbreaking or serious..." he thought to himself with a concerned look as he looked out in the distance. He laid there and waited for her to yell back that it is okay to come back.

Beatbox has left the conversation, yell his name to bring him back.

Alisa was even more surprised when out of the blue Itzal appeared...or what seemed to be Itzal...but no...it was that....thing..that other mind of his she had seen only once...when he was about to fight Kaiser...she had almost forgotten she hadn't seem Itzal in nearly a week...

Then she realized she was still holding Beatbox's hand. Blushing a dark, deep red, she quickly drops his hand, giving Itzal a nonchalant smile.

She was about to say something until Itzal and Beatbox talked over her. Oh, he wanted to talk to her alone then? With the blush slowly receding she nods..."I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in a week! After the fight you had I have been doing stuff and busy and then got sidetract--" she rambles on until Itzal eventually stops her. She sounded kind of nervous, lightly scared, but mostly curious about what he had to say.

Ulises nodded to Beatbox who was obviously confused.  While Varx was upset that the fox didn't want to play it was content to sit beside the girl.  Hopefully she would at least pet it as a reward for finding her.  Ulises held up a hand to stop her talking and gestured for her to sit.  She did so and he sat beside her.

"Everything worked out in the end...  I think.  It was a little crazy but the point is that the matter is settled.  Alisa I'm not sure if you blame yourself for this or not but if you do get those thoughts out of your head.  They're corrupted and will eat you alive.  They're lies don't listen to them.  I still don't like the idea of others doing whatever they want with my back turned but I suppose that's why we're training you isn't it?  So that you don't need us.  Well we admit we're going to miss you but first things first.  Felix isn't going to be active today due to some....  Interesting developments.  He would like me personally to finish your training if your ok with that.  What I'll be teaching you is understanding your emotions, how to control them, and above all keeping them in check.  This was suppose to be taught later on but that can't be helped now.  Once that's over I'll train you in the arts of combat, teaching you how to use your weapon and such.  If you agree to this we need to do it quickly.  I'm....  Not as well as I used to be.  Don't tell Felix he'll freak out and it's not time for him to know yet.  I still haven't mastered my sword technique and I need to give it to him personally before I.......  Well...  You've heard what I have to say Alisa.  Choice is yours and yours alone."