[F1-NK-PP] Surprise!

Alisa listened to what Itzal have to say, and she slowly put two and two together. See, she wasn't socially smart, which was this game mostly, but she was book smart. She knew a bit of psychology. What Itzal was saying, the way he was acting. He had multiple personality disorder. She couldn't remember the specific name. But it was obvious. If it was as bad as she thought it was, and it was that bad, the other personality would have its own name. Hell, it even referred to Itzal like it was an entire other person and body. To be honest, in a certain situation it would be funny. However, at the current time, it wasn't.

Giving a light sigh and smile, she looks up at Itzal..."Alright. let us finish that training, when can we start? Also, Itzal I never realized the multiple personality disorder...well..this isn't Itzal is it? What is your name?" she asks, being extremely calm, wondering how the other personality will act.

Ulises watched as she accepted the fact that it wasn't Felix she was talking to.  She talked about how she didn't realize he had a personality disorder and he shook his head.  "In reality he doesn't.  It's complicated but he can tell you when he has time.  I have no time whatsoever.  My name is Ulises Alisa and it's a pleasure to meet you.  Whenever you're ready for it we can begin the training.  If you're fine with now then you can say goodbye to your friend and we'll get straight to work.  I'll bet that I have three days tops before.......  Well he'll tell you in his own time after it happens.....  Well....  Ah I'm rushing myself I might as well explain the details...  In the real world Felix had a lot of anger and bitterness that he buried so deep inside him that he didn't realize it was there.  But he couldn't hide it from the cardinal system.  When he took the quest calming the soul I was something he had to fight.  All his wrath, all his built up emotions that he bottled up, given a voice, an AI.  I'm not exactly a split personality so when he leaves this world I will not remain with him."

So it was an emergent quality in the programming of the game? That was...incredibly hard to wrap her head around. But hey, she knows nothing about Virtual Reality technology, she didn't know what was possible. Though, it was surely an interesting find. However, that wasn't what mattered.

She needed to get this training done with it-- Ulises. And it needed to be done sooner than later. So, better now than never? That was the expression right? Bah, whatever. She just had to tell Beatbox that'd she'd see him later.

Alisa blushed again lightly, and it was rather obvious. "Uhm. Alright, I'll tell Beatbox we need to leave. Give me a second Ulises." Standing up, she looked into the trees, not seeing where beatbox was...

Shaking her head, she called out. "Hey! Beatie! Itzal and I have to go for something urgent. I'll see you soon okay?!"

Turning back to Ulises she nods, "Let's go.."

All Players 1 SP 200 Col

Alisa: -1x Bruschetta -1x Potato Chips (Vitamins I)

Edited by Mossino