[SHOP F1] Astora's Anvil [PERMANENTLY CLOSED. READ ON]

flat,800x800,075,f.u4.jpg

EDIT: Due to the death of the owner of this shop, it will be permanently closed. All purchases or requests are no longer accepted. 

I will try to open another shop with my new character.

Welcome to my first ever armory, Astora's Anvil. As expected, you may come here to buy new weapons or armor created by me. Or maybe you are seeking to replace your crappy starter weapon or armor with something that at least have a more appealing look. 

My stats will be listed below the description, followed by the prices. These stats may be updated some other time, so just keep an eye on the title that states my rank. My current level is not an importance to my profession as a smithy. 

Requests are open, so feel free to drop em as long as you can afford to purchase your requested equipment.

I reject all bad items, as they are too worthless to be qualified as equipment in my perspective.

<< Tier 1 equipment is now available >>

CURRENT STATS

Spoiler

EXP: 3/20

2 Crafts Per Day

Rolls: 1 [Epic Fail] 2 - 4 [Fail] 5 - 7 [Bad, will be either salvaged or discarded] 8 - 9 [Good] 10 [Uncommon] 11 [Rare] 12 [Perfect]

PRICES (In Display / Request)

Spoiler

Good: 200 / 300 COL or 1 Material

Uncommon: 400 / 500 COL or 2 Materials

Rare: 600 / 700 COL or 3 Materials

Perfect: 700 / 900 COL or 4 Materials

EQUIPMENT IN-STOCK

GOOD

Spoiler
Spoiler

MC-D-5001.png

Name: Knights Templar Sword

Quality: Good

Description: A common, double edge sword used by the Knights Templar during the Crusades. The sword is a very vital weapon to the Knights, in addition to the shield. 

UNCOMMON

Spoiler

RARE

Spoiler

PERFECT

Spoiler

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

blacksmith_s_shop_by_zanariya-d6twt7b.pn

Finally! After several battles, adventures and moments of intensity, I finally have the chance to open up my first armory, Astora's Anvil. The main interior is pretty similar to any other armory shops you would see in Aincrad, with the nice wooden floors and walls as well as weapons being put on display like medals. I put up a large, price list so everyone can refer to it while staring at an equipment that they may particularly like. 

My shop has a basement, which is my personal workspace and possibly my resting area. The whole basement is lit with a new, large furnace freshly burnt with large amounts of charcoal. The brightness of the fire is comparable to the glorious sun of Aincrad, it is captivating and brings my mind to a world of peace. 

Not wasting any more time, I go downstairs with my materials I gathered so far. I plan spend my days forging a few items while still taking any requests a customer might give to me.

Sitting down on a stool and taking my hammer, I begin to heat a bar of iron ingot and begin forging.

ID: 67727

CD: 8

Good Item Forged!

Gained 2 EXP!

Spoiler

MC-D-5001.png

Name: Knights Templar Sword

Quality: Good

Description: A common, double edge sword used by the Knights Templar during the Crusades. The sword is a very vital weapon to the Knights, in addition to the shield. 

Well ain't that perfect. My first attempt to forge a weapon is a tremendous success! The weapon I forged based on my own thoughts is a Crusader's Sword, which is one of my favorite medieval swords. It is light and simply easy to use, and I am darn satisfied with my work. 

I think I will forge another item, hopefully it is something better.

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

ID: 67741

CD: 4

Fail...

Gained 1 EXP!

I guess I banged the ingot a little too harsh, because after a few strikes, it broke into little pieces. Regardless, I wasn't disappointed. After all, I am still in Rank 1, so it may take some time.

I guess that is it for today. Keeping my tools at the proper rack and turning off the furnace, I head upstairs and walk out of the store as I proceed to go to the Good Luck Lounge. A nice glass of beer is always refreshing after work. I keep thinking of what I should forge next as I lean against the new sofa provided by the bar.

...perhaps I should kill something for materials, at least I may have the thrill of violence while looking for more ores or whatnot.

I sip my beer in silence, feeling sleepy.