[PP-F2] Field of.. Wasps? <<Long Live the Queen>> (Complete)

The Wasp displayed signs of fatigue, its wings failing to keep it aloft as it swayed from side to side. Birdie dashed forwards a plunged her steel deep into the abdomen of the boss, allowing the blade to penetrate all the way through before pulling it back. In a flash, the boss disappeared, leaving a window with 'Congratulations!' written in bold across the top.

"As long as you're sure," she replied with a smile, sheathing her rapier into its scabbard. "Thanks for coming out here, even if it was just to watch me stomp this thing." A frown took over her lips, "I really didn't expect the fight to be so easy. Are all the bosses on the lower floors like this?" The bluenette's expression brightened up as her gaze returned to @Zandra. "Alright! Let's get out of this place. Uhm.. where are we going though?" She began to walk, heading into the direction of town.

ID# 68963
BD: 7 Hit 6x1=1 damage
CD: 6 (+2 EN)
MD: 2 Dead

[H: 3]Birdie: 98/120 (8/12)

Wind Wasp Queen: 0/0 HP {Dead}

Edited by Birdie

Zandra scratched her back of her head as the young lady asked her if all bosses on the lower floors was as easy as the wasp queen. ‘’Well, depends what you mean with lower floors. It was quite a long time ago that I did questing down her so isn’t sure. But one thing I remember is that in the winter wonderland of floor four, there you can find several bosses. First I did was the Avalanche, which is pretty easy. At least when you have gained a couple of levels. Thou I don’t know how it is after the updates. Then we have the essence of steel quest. That boss is a little harder. And last, we have the nights king. That boss Ive fought pretty recently. It had a special debuff that reduced my damage quite a bit. So I was lucky the weapon I used back then had quite a high sword art multiplier. Me and Calrex took it down in just two turns if I remember right.’’ She thought back. She rely had spent a lot of time on the fourth floor. Questing, grinding, adventuring. Well, probably because ehse had her store and house located there before moving up to sixteen with Jomei. ‘’So Birdie, you wanna try a dungeon? We can do a low one, then it shouldn’t be any dangeroius.’’ She asked and waited for her to reply.

Edited by Zandra

Birdie noted Zandra's advice for the bosses, especially the tougher ones like the Night King and Essence of Steel. Given Avalanche was a low level quest, the girl saw herself naturally coming across it one day, but the others were probably adventures she'd avoid until becoming strong enough to handle them with ease.

"A dungeon?!" She blurted by accident, her eyes widening towards Zandra. The girl brought a hand to her mouth, realising too late how low her volume was. "S-sorry," she apologised. "B-but.. are you sure? Isn't it like.. super dangerous inside a dungeon?" The town of Urbus soon came into view, their ramblings passing the time wonderfully. Birdie hoped that the Frontliner wouldn't have made the suggestion if there was a risk of harm involved, though the feeling of uncertainty soon consumed her.

"I-If you we're going lower levels, could we please not go any higher than 9?" She didn't know the minimum, but she prayed @Zandra didn't plan to head up to a double-digit floor number.

By some reason the girl infront of her changed her mood. She seemed scared as Zandra mentioned that they would try out to complete a dungeon. "What? Dangerous? No, not at all. Im not the one to brag, I rely mean it. But when you are with me, there is no reason to be scared. Ive completed more dungeons then I can remember. Hihi." She said and finished with a giggle to try to calm her friend down. "To start with, first you need to find one, and it isnt certain you gonna find anyone that is that hard. Thou the harder one you finds, the sweeter is the reward. Also, it is possible to find dungeons from floor five and up. So if you want to go easy, we can look for one on the fifth floor. After all, the sweetest reward is the skill points you get. And the amount of points you gain isnt effected by the floor level. So what do you say? Wanna try one out or should we call it a day and split up? Or maybe drop by at an inn to get something to eat?"

"Floor five doesn't sound so bad, I guess.." Birdie thought back to the floor descriptions, recalling the fifth floor to be a scorching desert climate. "Hm.. a-actually, on second thought, I should probably start getting back to the shop. I was supposed to be doing a bunch of things today, this was kind of a distraction from all of that." She wore a frown as she spoke, regretting the idea of ending the day so soon. "Let's do this some other time though, going through a dungeon with you sounds like a lot of fun."

Birdie paused as they reached the town's teleporter, looking back to Zandra briefly. "Thank you so much for coming along, I totally overestimated this boss. I can't wait to meet up again sometime!" And with that, Birdie stepped onto the teleporter pad, speaking the words "Teleport, Starting City" before disappearing in a flash.

~~~

Thread completed:

Birdie: +4 SP, +200 Col, The Matriarch's Stinger

Zandra: +1 SP, +200 Col

Edited by Birdie