[PP-NK-F4] A Meeting (Mossino & Jomei)

"It's cold today..." muttered a younger girl sitting, staring at the forest that resided on the fourth floor. Well, it is a forest, but with the leaves stripped due to the season, there was only sparse pine trees which kept their needles. However, it could taken a bit redundant to state the fourth floor was cold. It normally was cold here, and that is why the girl stayed here. She loved the cold, she associated it with a lot of good memories.

She was about to go collect materials on this cold, cold floor, but she just had to take a second to sit and admire the scenery and the beauty of the falling snow, which was all too happy to glisten in the light. It was the most beautiful thing this game could offer so far, other than some of the architecture.

The woman seemed entirely uninterested in the rest of the people around her. NPC or player, she barely recognized them go by as she appreciated what this game had to offer. Though, of course, you can never go a day without meeting someone new, interesting, and with an exciting story. And there was that feeling in the air that something exactly like that was about to happen.

The soft softs of a lute's strings could be heard from the blue embodiment of a player materializing onto the fourth floor. As the light faded away, the ginger haired man, donned in his sleeveless green town clothes and a cloak hanging from his neck and shoulders, stepped from the platform that housed the warp ring, followed by his small owl companion.  It had been quite some time since he had visited the snowy fourth floor, and it was definitely a spot he used to frequent when he needed to get away from everything. However, today was different, he did not want to sit around anymore. He needed to go out and get stronger again so he can stand by his friends once more on the front lines. 

As he strolled through the town's square gently plucking on the strings of his instrument, his eyes met a girl who seemed to blend in with the scenery, but also stood out because she sat there like a statue. Jomei stopped playing for a moment and looked at her, before turning around and following her eyesight, just to see that she was admiring the view of the mountains and trees. The man chuckled and turned back to the girl, "Yeah. It definitely is a sight that you could get lost in." 

The girl, so caught up in her thoughts, barely heard the music until it got close to her, and then, all of a sudden, ended. She was about to turn around and see what kind of NPC or what was happening when a voice spoke out to her. With a light, easy to listen to speaking voice, she didn't even jump like she normally would have.

With a smile she nodded at the mans words. "This floor is just beautiful, when its like this." she said, still giving the mountains and trees a last glance. Right after, she turned around to get a good look at the man who had spoken to her, to see who it was. But of course it was no one she had known or scene before...With casual green clothes and ginger hair, he sure looked odd, but, most people she had met seemed rather odd.

Of course, she was still wearing her starter clothes. She had other clothes for when she had to fight mobs. But this wasn't one of those times. It was a day to relax and enjoy the game.

With a light smile, in a chipper voice she said, "Nice to meet you sir~ I hope your having as good a day as I am."

"Hmm. Good thing for you then that its always snowing then."  The Irishman walked closer to where the girl was sitting and stood in front of her. She had lighter colored hair and seemed a lot younger than Jomei. He felt a little bit older when the girl addressed Jomei as well, "Sir? Hm. First time I think I've been called sir in awhile.. Though, you can call me Jomei." He said with a smirk, turning around and taking a seat next to her. He sat himself down in a small patch of snow, though he had been used to the cold here, so it did not bother him too much. "And it is a pleasure to meet you too miss..." his sentence trailed off, being he did not know the name of the girl whom he had taken a seat next to. Jomei, since he had started this game, was always one to make new friends. Not only was it because of his friendly approach to others, but he also wanted to be there to help out anyone he could. Jomei, himself, was taught that lesson when he first decided to get out of the Town of Beginnings on Floor One, and he vowed that he would carry on that approach in his friend's name. "And I have to say, my day is going pretty well."

The girl watched the man go and sit beside her. She didn't raise any objections, she was perfectly fine with getting to know him.

She quickly answered her name back, and he could pick up a light French accent as she talked, "Oh, excuse me where are my manners, I am Alisa, nice to meet you Si--Jomei." she smiled at him before gazing back out at the trees. "I was just about to go gather some materials out in that forest, for my shop." While the girl was barely clothed to be in the snow, she seemed not be really cold.

After that, she sat in silence, trying not to break the peace and serenity of the moment. Besides, it wasn't like her to go off and just start talking about randomness. If Jomei had something to add or to ask, he would, and she would answer. But, it was starting to get late, and she'll need to get to work rather soon to find materials.

• 2 weeks later...

The ginger smiled when he heard a hint of a slight French accent. It had been awhile since he had met someone from that part of Europe, especially one that still held onto their way of speech. "Pleasure to meet you Alisa." The female's eyes moved from him back to the snow topped trees that lines Snowfrost. She told Jomei that she planned to go out in search for provisions that she could use in her shop. "Well, if you'd like some company.. I would be happy to tag along." the Irishman said, leaning forward and raising to his feet. "I have no real need for materials.. since I don't really spend any time in my own shop. But I would be more than happy to help you out."